Adventures in Nemesisland Ch. 02

Story Info
A BDSM/Fetish reinvention of Alice in Wonderland.
3.5k words
4.33
11.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

Chapter 2

Tweedledum and Tweedledee

Kim's client sat silently opposite her on the flowered pink duvet cover. Kim knew she was good at her work. She had been working in this massage parlour for a couple of years now and that was long enough to have developed sound instincts about her customers. She had a bad feeling about this one from the moment he came into the living room to choose his girl; eyeing them all with cool detachment before selecting Kim. Most men she could get a response from, but this one was hard work. He had responded to every attempt at conversation with a monosyllabic grunt. It wasn't unusual to have clients that were nervous but usually, with a little bit of coaxing, Kim was able to encourage them to interact with her. It was true there were some clients who didn't particularly want to chat but there was something different about this one, something obdurate and unsettling about his manner and his detachment.

And why had the madam given her the pink room? She presumed the other rooms were in use by some of the other girls or had been booked, but it felt totally inappropriate. There were some men who wanted a surrogate girl friend experience, who wanted to pretend, or could believe, that thirty minutes or an hour with an escort in a parlour was a romantic interlude. There was nothing wrong with that, it was harmless and Kim was as good as any of the girls at playing along with that fantasy. But, this man wasn't one of these. He was thick-set, with muscles clearly toned from working out in a gym and then there was the knife tattoo with blood dripping from it on his muscular arm. It felt so incongruous against the pretty and feminine pink bed linen and matching furnishings and curtains.

Why hadn't they given her the black room? This was her favourite; it was the one with the black leatherette couch and hooks for tying clients onto. It didn't occur that often but it always gave Kim a tingle when a client asked for some tie and tease or some domination. It was one of her favourite activities and she loved doing it. She liked observing the feeling of helplessness in a man's eyes as she tied him to the two gleaming metal hooks and aroused him, gently stroking him so that he got an erection, but utterly in her control. She loved it when she could see all that masculinity and male bravado just evaporate as men would succumb to the slightest touch and give up control to her.

Often she couldn't go as far as she would like. After all, Kim thought, many of her clients had wives or girl friends and some marks would be rather embarrassing to explain away, so the domination and corporal punishment she delivered was fairly light touch. It usually consisted of a few gentle flicks with the whip across a client's back or arse or, if she was really lucky, on a taut cock; that really made the men flinch. Most of this was done in a fairly playful spirit; it was real enough for the client to have the experience of feeling dominated but never with any actual threat or menace. Kim would have loved to take it further but rarely got the opportunity. Most of her clients wanted oral or full on sex and she was happy to give them what they asked; after all, she was under no illusions, that was what she was here for. But, domination made her feel really wet and by the end of such a session, which usually did end up with sex, her cunt was sopping wet and a hard cock just slid inside her. She didn't often come when she was working but it was on those rare occasions when she did some domination that it was most likely to happen.

And Kim was hardly dressed for the pink room. She usually preferred to wear something a bit edgier, something a bit fetishy. She liked wearing leather, pvc and even latex, loved the feeling of it against her skin and how it made her feel sexy and assertive. But today she was wearing a leopard skin print satin bra and matching knickers and black hold-ups with stiletto heels, which had already been kicked onto the floor. She could only assume that it was her dress that had partly drawn this client to her.

She sighed inwardly. She prided herself on giving a good service and would never openly look bored or indifferent, even when she felt it. Most clients were alright and there were some regulars whose visits and company she genuinely enjoyed and looked forward to. But, she could see she was going to have to work hard to get a response from this one, not a sexual response --that was rarely a problem and she could see he got a hard cock as soon as he undressed, but some connection that might make it at least a bit pleasurable for her. She set to work and right now it felt like work.

Kim turned her naked client onto his back and knelt over him. She had to admit his erection was impressive, he certainly had no problems in that department, she thought. She leant over him so that her cleavage, squeezing out of her tight leopard skin print bra, was hanging over his face and his gaze was drawn to her heaving breasts. This certainly seemed to have got his attention. That's more like it, Kim thought. With a deft and practised motion she expertly unhinged the back of her bra and released her two glorious orbs of pale white flesh. Kim loved this bit. There was always a look of almost child-like wonder in men's eyes when she did this. Her clients were mainly pretty experienced; most of them must have seen women's tits scores of times but whenever she did this they always dropped into this mesmerised state and were completely in her control from then on. And Kim knew she had great tits, beautiful rounded mounds with pert nipples that stood to attention like little guards on sentry duty. She even detected a flicker of reaction from her immobile and taciturn client. Yeah, let's press home my advantage now and get this thing over with she thought.

"Come on, touch them, you know you want to," she whispered.

She took hold of his hands and gently guided them onto her tits never drawing the gaze of her lovely green eyes from her client. His surprisingly soft hands massaged the soft flesh and Kim feigned a gasp and moan to encourage him. Now we're getting somewhere, she thought. Ok, that's fine, if you want to play strong and silent that's alright with me, I'll take control of the situation. He's paid for an hour though so I'll have to spin this out as much as I can because I can see that cock's ready to burst.

Kim got onto her knees and gave him an eyeful of her mound underneath her silky satin briefs. She eased a couple of fingers into her knickers and gently, almost imperceptibly, rotated her hips voluptuously. She pulled the gold and black material down a fraction to reveal the top of her bush of yellow pubic hair and then gradually pulled her knickers down so that the fleshy mound of her sex was right in his face. God, I'm good at this she thought, taking pleasure in her own sensuality. Then with a deft movement she stood over him so that he could see right up her cunt, which was now glistening with her leaking juices and then quickly pulled the knickers over one leg at a time so that she was completely naked.

Kim got down again and pushed her tits against his chest letting strands of her tussled fair hair brush against him and then lifted herself up so that she was crouched on all fours above him and started to kiss his hairless muscular torso. It was such a shame, he had a great body, beautifully toned muscles, smooth hairless skin. If only he could find a personality to match it, well any personality at all really, thought Kim. As her lips moved down his body she felt as though she was getting into this now. It was getting beyond the point where idle chat would mean a thing anyway.

Her tongue flicked the end of his cock and then her lips closed around his rock hard member. He was perfectly clean and presentable and, though Kim used her discretion, she had no qualms about doing oral without; many of her regulars chose her for that reason alone. She moved her mouth up and down the long hard shaft of his cock. She'd carry on like this for a few minutes and bring him right to the brink before whipping out a condom and mounting him and then riding him to a climax. Kim was convinced there wasn't a man on earth who could resist her oral; she was an expert after years of practice with various boyfriends and working at the parlour. She loved that slurping sound of saliva from her mouth rubbing against hard cock as she increased the speed and intensity of the sucking motion. She could feel the veins of the cock throbbing inside her mouth and knew instinctively when to ease off or stop to prolong the ecstasy.

She pulled her mouth away when she tasted his salty pre-cum, not wanting to bring him to climax yet. She glanced up at him but he still looked pretty inscrutable. Most clients would be squirming and moaning in ecstasy at treatment like that, begging her to go all the way or to get the condom on quick so that they could fuck her and release themselves inside her. She reached out for the condom artfully left at the bottom of the bed. You never want to break the momentum by having to fumble around in drawers for a condom, she thought.

"You want to do cowgirl with me on top, darling," Kim gasped still getting her breath back from the lengthy session of oral.

"No."

So, muscle man did have a voice. But Kim was taken aback at the suddenness and abruptness of his reply.

"You want to come on top, mish position. I don't mind, anyway you want."

He grasped her firmly by the arms and turned her around in one powerful motion so she was lying face down on the bed. Kim was disconcerted by the suddenness and force of the movement but decided to run with it.

"Ok, doggy style, that's cool with me," she gasped into the sheet as she started to get up onto all fours for him.

"No, I want to take you up the arse."

Kim was furious. She was also worried. She had a bad feeling about this guy from the start but had reached a point where that had passed and she had got on with her job. This behaviour was well out of order.

"I don't do anal," she spat out angrily, "you know that. I told you that earlier. Now get off me."

But he didn't. In fact, quite the reverse, he leant over her and laid his heavy muscular body on top of hers.

"I said I want anal and if you don't offer it, I'll take it."

"Fuck off you bastard. I said I don't do it."

Kim was scared. In the years she had been working in the parlour nothing like this had ever happened. Kim could feel her heart racing and beads of sweat forming on her forehead from the weight of the body pressing down and also from fear. Anal was one thing Kim didn't enjoy and just didn't do. She had a bad experience with a former boyfriend who had insisted on doing it. Reluctantly she had given in to him but it was excruciatingly painful and it made her feel abused and humiliated. She had never tried it again since and had never done it in the parlour. It was something that was definitely off-limits for her. She tried to compose herself and take a different tack.

"Look, ok, if there's been a misunderstanding that's cool, there's no problem. I can go back to the madam and explain and she'll give you your money back. It's no problem, no-one's trying to rip you off. So, just let me up and we'll go back to the lounge and I'll sort it out, ok."

I don't care about the money, I just want out of this situation anyway I can, thought Kim.

"No, you don't get it. I want anal. I'm going to fuck you up the arse, whether you want it or not. You're a whore aren't you, that's what you do."

Kim started to struggle underneath the dead weight of his body but, before she could shout out, a hand closed around her mouth and he pushed her hard and violently against the post of the bed head. She was groggy from the pain and shock and could feel beads of warm blood and a bruise starting to swell on her forehead. She squirmed some more but it was hopeless, he was just too strong and powerful for her as his hand closed around her nose and mouth and he pushed her down into the bed. Kim fought for breath. Her face pressed hard against the pillow, the weight of a body crushing down on her, a hand over her mouth. The hand relaxed long enough for her to take in a long gasp of air, like a free diver surfacing and taking in a long blast of life sustaining breath before going under again.

She took in just enough to sob, "No, please don't, please," before the hand tightened over her again.

"So, you don't do anal. You fucking whore. You'll do what I want. I'll take what I've paid for."

This was what Kim had always feared about her work in the massage parlour, the risk that one day she would encounter someone who was deranged and malicious. She put up with most things, she knew she was good at her job and could give her clients a good time. Most of them were harmless but lurking under the surface was always the threat that one day she would encounter a truly nasty piece of work. That day was here. The hand was removed from her mouth, but her face was still pressed into the pillow until Kim forced her head up for a fleeting moment. There was one desperate card she could play.

"The other girls will hear. You won't get away with this."

eHH;Ldd

But he took no notice. Her face was pushed down even harder so that Kim had to fight desperately for her breath. Kim was terrified. The sweat of fear oozed out of every pore in her body as she struggled for breath and braced herself for the agonising pain in her back-side that now seemed inevitable. She didn't deserve this, no working girl deserved to be treated like this.

She felt the weight of him, took in the smell of sweet sickly after shave. She felt the hardness pressing against the flesh of her naked bottom searching for the right spot. She felt a hand against her, exploring her flesh, trying to find her tight little arse-hole and strong hands parting the cheeks of her bottom. She could feel the hard cock brushing against flesh and then being pushed into the crack in her bottom. He had found the right spot now. Kim braced herself for the searing pain and the humiliation....but it didn't come.

Instead, there was a dull thud. That one of the other girls must have heard something and come to the rescue was Kim's immediate thought. Kim's face was still pushed into the pillow but she could sense movement and other people in the room. She felt her attacker, now an inert dead weight, being dragged off her aching body and heard it fall with a dull thud onto the floor. She forced herself over to see her rescuers, expecting it to be Ruby or Tiffany, who were working today. What she saw surprised her more than the shock of the blow to her head against the bed-head.

She blinked in amazement. What she saw were two funny little men. They would have been rotund figures in normal clothes but they were both enormous, wrapped in bolsters and blankets as they were. They had metal tea trays tied to their fronts and backs in a haphazard way with belts and old pieces of string. One held a massive cast iron saucepan in one hand and a wooden sword in the other whilst the second had a large brass coal shuttle in one hand and an umbrella in the other. They looked like fat bundles of clothes and could barely move.

Kim was amazed they had overcome her fit and muscular attacker though she supposed that they did have the element of surprise in their favour and the saucepan and coal scuttles were quite formidable weapons in a peculiar kind of way. It appeared to Kim both the heavy items of household ware had been used on her attacker, who now lay unconscious on the floor. This reminded Kim of something. She racked her brains, trying to recall stories from her childhood. Then she remembered - Tweedledum and Tweedledee; they were characters from 'Alice Through the Looking Glass'. How odd, thought Kim. What could they possibly be doing in a massage parlour in Manchester?

The two fat little men stood over Kim's assailant with huge grins across their faces looking very pleased with themselves. Kim's client laid in a misshapen heap on floor knocked out cold, a pool of blood oozing onto the carpet from two deep gashes in his head, which Kim supposed had been made by the saucepan and the coal scuttle, but could not be sure and, in her disorientated state, could not really care less. She was just relieved to have escaped, but bemused by her bizarre new predicament.

"Mistress will be pleased with me for saying we should turn up dressed for battle," said Tweedledum.

"Contrariwise," Tweedledee said, "I recall it was my idea to dress for battle."

"No-how, it was me who found all the saucepans and tea-trays."

"And, anyhow, it was my blow that knocked him out. I'll tell mistress that and she'll reward me, no-how"

"Contrariwise, it was my blow with the saucepan that did it and she'll reward me."

The two funny men seemed oblivious of Kim's presence and seemed only intent on arguing about their respective roles in the bizarre fight with Kim's client. Then, all of a sudden, they both looked up and pointed up at the ceiling.

"Mistress's raven!" they shouted out in unison.

"She's sent it to spy on us," Tweedledum called out.

Kim glanced up to where they were looking but could see nothing. It was almost as if they could see beyond the walls of the room into a distant sky. Then the room went dark as if a thunderstorm cloud was passing through it and a jet black bird appeared from nowhere, swooped down and darted across Kim's astonished eyes in a flash. Tweedledum and Tweedledee grabbed one another's hands and ran into the corner of the room where they sat cowering. The black raven perched on the pine-wood bedstead at the foot of the bed, cocked its head and fixed its white beady eyes on the two quarrelling figures. Its beak opened and a voice cawed across the pink boudoir.

"Arguing again boys? The Red Queen won't be very pleased with you. She needs the girl and all you two can do is squabble," the raven said.

Now Kim had seen enough; characters from a children's book and now talking ravens. I must be in a nightmare, she thought. Obviously the blow to the head has made me delirious or I have been knocked out and am imagining all of this. In a minute I'll wake up and everything will be back to normal.

"It wasn't me, no-how. It was him who started it."

Tweedledee, a rotund figure wrapped in blankets, bolsters and tea trays and wielding a coal shuttle, his face screwed up in a look of sheer terror, pointed an accusing finger at his companion.

"Contrariwise, it was him who started it. The Red Queen should punish him, not me," Tweedledum screamed, pointing his finger in return.

Kim's head was in a whirl of pain and confusion. Her violent client, her unexpected rescue at the hands of two story-book characters, the talking raven and the whole bizarre predicament she found herself in conspired finally to overwhelm her. One final thought went through her head; what did the raven mean about the Red Queen needing the girl. Did it mean her?

Then she passed out.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers