Adventures in Nemesisland Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

"Thnng oo," the slave mouthed through the metal mouth gag.

"It's a pleasure," said Kim, "and if I see you here again there are another six sounds in that box, all thicker than what you've had in you today. I'll take great pleasure in inserting those up your cock."

Nurse Sally had gone back to her instrument table and was writing something. Perhaps it's a prescription, she thought, or her case notes. Nurse Sally turned around and ceremoniously handed Kim a sheet of light brown paper. Kim held it in her hand and gazed down at it. It had an initial 'N' at the top decorated with medical instruments around it. It was a certificate. At the top it read 'Nemesisland College of Nursing' and then, 'This is to certify that Student Nurse Kim has attended a course in corrective therapy administered by qualified instructor Nurse Sally and has passed Level 1 Medical Treatments.' Kim was really quite proud of herself. How cool, she thought, I don't ever remember getting a certificate for anything before.

"Gosh, thanks," said Kim, a beaming smile across her face.

"Well done Student Nurse Kim," said Nurse Sally. "You've excelled today. You've performed very well, I'm pleased with you. I'll report that back to Mistress Nemesis. Now you're probably needed somewhere else now so I'll tidy up here and let you get along. Leave your nurse's uniform at the door."

"Yes Nurse Sally, thank you very much for instructing me," Kim replied as she departed the clinical whiteness of the medical room.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers
12