Adventures in Nemesisland Ch. 12

Story Info
Kim is fucked by the Walrus and the Carpenter.
2.7k words
4.75
7.3k
2
0

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

"Oh yes," said the black butterfly, "I've much more planned for you. You have to learn to submit to me completely to find yourself, you do understand that don't you Kim? You have to accept that you can be offered up to other of my slaves as well Kim. Your experience working in the parlour should prepare you well for the next part of your journey."

Kim didn't like the sound of that. She looked around her. She had been so focused on the black butterfly, the purple sparks and her own endurance that her surroundings only merged into a gloomy blur in the background. Now that she had been untied she could take them in. It was as Kim had guessed, she was in a dungeon. She looked down the length of the room. The walls were lined with an array of ropes, masks, hoods, floggers, whips and canes. As she glanced down she saw the wooden box that housed the violet wand. There was large equipment too, a long table or rack, a whipping bench and bondage chair. Her eyes darted around quickly taking in the space and calculating which pieces of equipment she might end up on.

"Vicky, help Kim get dressed."

Vicky handed Kim a pale blue dress. It was another 'Alice' dress thought Kim, but this one was not a fetish latex one like she wore at the Hatter's tea party, this frock was made of fresh smelling neatly pressed cotton. Vicky helped her pull it over her head and do up the buttons down its front before putting on a crisp white apron over it and pulling on a pair of white lace-topped hold-ups. Vicky took great pleasure in brushing the tangled knots out of Kim's hair.

"Very good, she looks excellent Vicky. A picture of youthful innocence."

Vicky laughed, "Well, we'll have to do something about that won't we madam?"

Kim didn't like the sound of that.

"Oh yes, we'll definitely have to do something about that," she laughed.

The black butterfly and Vicky took an elbow each and guided Kim to one of the pieces of equipment in the dungeon. It was a plank of wood suspended from the ceiling by four chains, one at each corner.

"Get down on there girl," she ordered.

Kim lay down onto the wooden board, gripping onto the chains to support herself.

"Move down a bit."

Kim shuffled down so that her crotch was practically hanging over the end. Vicky took an arm and raised it up against the chain and began to tie her wrist to the chain with some white rope. The black butterfly did the same with the other arm and then they repeated the process with her ankles, which were tied to the chains at the other end until she was firmly strapped onto the suspension bench.

"Is she secure Vicky?"

"Yes madam."

The black butterfly gently rocked the swing. Kim had started to recover her composure but now, tied up in this swing, the feeling of helplessness and the gentle rocking motion made that heady submissive feeling return. Her mistress stood at one end looking down at her.

"You can bring them in now Vicky," she said. "You look so sweet lying there Kim, not a fetish Alice, but a real Alice in a nice cotton dress. But you know Kim, not everything in my domain is as it seems. And you know, in my world there are those with appetites, insatiable appetites."

Kim looked up into her eyes, but behind her were two other shadowy figures. As the black butterfly moved to one side she could see them more clearly. They were odd figures. One was thin and gaunt and wore nothing but a blue cap and blue jerkin. The other was huge and round with a massive ginger handle-bar moustache and was naked except for an oily waist-coat. Oh no, what next, thought Kim, it was the walrus and the carpenter.

"Have fun boys," the black butterfly called out as she left Kim to the attentions of the two story book characters. Oh shit, thought Kim, what's going to happen to me now?

"She looks tasty," announced the walrus.

"Yes, very tasty," echoed the carpenter.

"Do you think she'll come and play with us?"

"It doesn't look as though she has any choice walrus. She has offered her up for us," replied the carpenter, who started massaging Kim's tits through the crisp cotton pinafore dress.

"I think we should have some fun," said the carpenter as his fingers disappeared under the dress to explore Kim's cunt.

"Oh, definitely yes."

The walrus's fat fingers were running down Kim's mound seeking out her hole as the carpenter unbuttoned the top of the dress to expose her lovely breasts for more attention and started to rub and kneed her nipples. Kim began to purr with the attention. She couldn't help it, it was an instinctive reaction. She might have felt violated but she didn't. She had too much experience for that and besides, she had so let herself go into the spirit of Nemesisland that nothing really shocked her any more. She gasped. The walrus had found her sex and slipped a finger inside it and was massaging the inside of her cunt with a twisting motion. Shit, thought Kim, that feels good. Her cunt was sopping wet. It just responded instantly to stimulation in that way. Kim put it down to the years working in the massage parlour where she had to be in a constant state of readiness. Kim groaned. Another finger had been thrust into her cunt and the carpenter was tweaking her tender nipples between thumb and finger. The walrus pulled out his fingers and held them to his nose.

"She smells of oysters," he announced.

"Oh, that's our favourite," said the carpenter.

Oysters, thought Kim, what a cheek!

"Here, have a taste of her," said the walrus stretching his hand out to the carpenter.

He hungrily sucked Kim's cunt juices off the walrus's fingers.

"Very tasty. I've always said, you can't beat the smell and taste of oysters. Are you going to eat her up?"

"Oh yeah," said the walrus.

"Well don't eat her all up. Save some of her juices for me. I know how greedy you are."

"Me, greedy? You're just as greedy."

The carpenter didn't argue with his companion..

"I bet her tits taste good, especially her nipples. They'll be nice and salty. I can feel the sweat on her breasts and smell her odour walrus. Come and have a taste."

The walrus and the carpenter took one breast each, licking and sucking on them as Kim moaned with pleasure. Their eager tongues flicked over her swollen and aroused nipples making her cunt juices flow even more. Then one of them took a nipple between his teeth and squeezed. Kim squirmed on the suspension bench and squealed with sharp pain and the lingering feeling of pleasure that followed it. Her tits were getting all sorts of attention; long strokes of the tongue, little nibbles here and there, the odd bite on her nipple. She was tied up and there was nothing Kim could do about it but soak up the sensations. If she was honest with herself it was all the more exciting and sexy because she was restrained and exposed. As the walrus had said, she had been offered up by the Red Queen as a plaything to two characters in her world.

Inevitably, they soon turned their attention to her crotch. It was as the Red Queen had said; their appetites really were insatiable. The walrus went first, burying his thick ginger whiskers into Kim's pubic hair and probing her cunt with his tongue before finding the bud of her clit and flicking it with fast movements which sent Kim wild.

"Don't be greedy," said the carpenter, "I want a taste now. Does she taste good?"

"Oh yeah," replied the walrus, "best oysters I've ever tasted. Best eaten neat, you won't need any bread and butter with her juices. You'd only spoil the flavour."

The carpenter got down onto Kim's mound and eagerly began to eat her up. He also explored her now throbbing clit with his tongue. Kim was moaning with pleasure and bucking against the restraints that tied her against the bench as she felt the climax welling up insider her. The walrus and the carpenter took it in turns to flick her clit until she let out a screech of pleasure as she came, her body stretching and shaking against her restraints and the swing swaying in time to the motions of her body.

"I think she quite enjoyed that," said the carpenter.

"I think she's a little out of breath," commented the walrus.

"And we've only just begun."

They had both been turned on by handling Kim's lovely breasts and sucking on her cunt juices and had raging erections that needed release. Kim didn't need much imagination to know what would happen next.

The walrus took up a position again at the bottom of the swing. During the exhilaration of her orgasm she hadn't noticed that her wrists and ankles were aching where the ropes and strained against them. She was still stretched out and vulnerable on the suspension swing but braced herself for being taken by the insatiable walrus and carpenter.

Her cunt was suspended at just the right height for the walrus to enter her from a standing position. She could see his throbbing cock, as red as his ruddy face and nose, sticking out from a bush of ginger pubic hair. The hard cock slipped into her cunt, wet from the juices of her own climax. He started fucking her with hard pounding motions, which made the swing rock back and forth in time to thrusts of the walrus.

"Oh yeah, please fuck me," groaned Kim as the hard cock filled her.

Kim's experience in the brothel meant she was a pro and she could feign pleasure and orgasm at the drop of a hat if she needed to but right now she really wanted it. It must have been something to do with wanting to be play out her role in this strange world but she was aching for it and welcomed the hard cock into her. The sensuality of the bondage and the hypnotic rocking motions of the swing all contributed to her desire. She looked down to watch the rotund, almost grotesque, figure of the walrus humping her.

Meanwhile, the carpenter had taken up a position at the head of the swing. His erect cock was thin and long, just like him. He took hold of her face and turned it towards him. Kim could see the glistening pre-cum on the end of his cock and stretched out her tongue to lick it off setting off a little ripple of pleasure through the carpenter. He threaded his thin member between her lips and Kim eagerly took it into her mouth and sucked on it. She wrapped her tongue around its tip to great effect as she heard him groan. Kim had loads of practise at this and she knew she was an expert. Oral was definitely one of her specialities at the parlour. She knew where to put her tongue and how to judge the pace of her sucking motion to perfection. She allowed the carpenter to thread his cock in and out of her mouth as she sucked on it and added licks and darting motions with her tongue whilst the walrus pounded into her with energetic grunts.

What a state I'm in, reflected Kim, tied down, a cock in my cunt, another cock in my mouth and loving every minute of it. Her whole body and mouth seemed to move back and forth in one simultaneous motion. Then she felt the walrus's hips clench and muscles tighten. He let out a loud moan of pleasure as Kim felt the spurt of hot spunk enter her.

"Don't be greedy walrus, it's my turn now," called the carpenter as he slid his cock out of Kim's mouth.

They changed positions. Kim welcomed the carpenter's long cock into her. The tension had built up in her sex again and she desperately needed another orgasm. The walrus came to the head of the suspension frame and offered up his cock to Kim. Its tip was glistening with a combination of Kim's juices and his own spunk. The cock was going soft but Kim thought her skilled tongue might bring him to another erection. He smelt of sweat and musky sex. She took his cock in her mouth and tasted the salty slippery taste of spunk and cunt juices. Hmm, delicious, thought Kim, I love this, love the taste of dirty sex in my mouth. She rolled her tongue around the walrus's cock and felt a jump of response in her mouth.

The carpenter was fucking her hard with long strokes making sure his cock penetrated deep into her sex. With each thrust Kim could feel him grinding against her clit and the tension building up inside her. God, I need some release again, thought Kim as she used the motion of the swing to rocked her own hips back and forth to help bring her to climax. She released the walrus's cock from her mouth and let out a loud ecstatic scream. Her wrists and ankles remained bound but her body shook in euphoric motions.

"Shit, oh shit that's good," she groaned.

Her body was hot with sweat and the recently cool starched cotton dress was now sopping with wet patches and traces of come. She felt like a sexy, slutty Alice now.

To Kim's surprise the carpenter withdrew his cock after Kim's orgasm had subsided. He had other plans. The walrus pulled back the top of Kim's dress to expose the beautiful fleshy orbs of her breasts. The carpenter stood over her and started masturbating. He was already close to coming from his frantic fucking so it didn't take long before a stream of hot sticky spunk spurted over Kim's tits. Kim revelled in the disgusting slimy warmth of come over her breasts.

The both leaned over her and reached out their tongues, the walrus's fat and wide, the carpenter's long and thin, and voraciously licked up the carpenter's come from her breasts. Kim could feel the rough texture of their tongues licking up the slimy spunk. It was so sexy and rude that Kim thought she might even come again. Soon her tits had been cleaned of every glistening white globule of spunk.

"It was kind of you to come," said the carpenter.

Kim laughed, "Thank you," she said, "not that I had much choice in the matter, being all tied up."

"Yes, I weep for you," the walrus said, "I deeply sympathize."

"And you are so very nice!" said the carpenter.

"Well thank you," replied Kim, trying to get into the spirit of Nemesisland, "it's been a pleasure to fuck with you."

The walrus and the carpenter left the dungeon leaving poor Kim still tied on the suspension bench. Fortunately Vicky returned after just a few minutes to untie her and get her down.

"So what did you make of the walrus and the carpenter?" asked Vicky.

"Well," said Kim, "I think I liked the walrus best because he was a little bit sorry about me being tied up."

"But he fucked you for longer than the carpenter though," said Vicky.

"Oh yes, that was mean!" Kim said indignantly. "Then I like the carpenter best."

"But he fucked you as much as he could."

"Well, this is a puzzler," reflected Kim. "They were both equally sex-mad insatiable fuckers then!"

Kim checked herself as she heard the noise of the dungeon door opening. It was the Red Queen again still dressed as the black butterfly.

"Very good Kim. I think the walrus and carpenter were very impressed by your enthusiasm and how you entered into the spirit of Nemesisland. "

"Thank you," replied Kim.

"They're very lucky servants to get an opportunity like that. You look as though you've had a good time with them Kim."

Kim looked a state as Vicky helped her off with the Alice dress. She looked hot and dishevelled, her fair hair was in tangles and there was a far-away glazed look in her eye.

"Yes, I'm exhausted," said Kim.

"Well yes Kim I think perhaps you deserve a bit of a sit down now."

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers