Adventures in Nemesisland Ch.21

Story Info
Epilogue: Kim meets her ancestor.
918 words
4.6
4.7k
2

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

"Will she appear do you think?" asked Kim.

"Oh yes Kim, I'm in no doubt about that. As a goddess of fate I know the moment of your meeting was pre-ordained. Her life blood runs through you Kim, you must believe she would never turn down this chance to touch her sole heir with her spirit."

"I'm scared," Kim sobbed, "of all the weird and wonderful things that have happened to me in Nemesisland, this is the scariest."

Goddess Nemesis pulled Kim to her and held her in a tight hug, the warmth of her body enveloping her in the heartfelt embrace.

"Don't cry yet Kim. There will be a time for tears, but not yet. Show fortitude for just a while longer."

"This is my family isn't it, my only family?"

"Yes Kim, the Goddess Ziva is your family; you are her ancestor," she said wiping a tear from her eye, "but stop Kim, look, you're making me cry now!" she laughed through the tears.

Goddess Nemesis had led Kim into the final part of Nemesisland. They had left the confines of her dungeon domain and thrown open the doors into the open air. They had followed a curious path of hexagon shaped tiles in colours of azure blue, turquoise, yellow and white that led into a wood. Goddess Nemesis explained that this was a deeply spiritual place where she came to consort with the other goddess spirits. No mere slave or servant could progress beyond the path into the dark forbidding wood of ancient trees.

Goddess Nemesis turned to Kim, "you do understand, don't you, why this journey was necessary? Without these trials, without the opening up of your heart, without your devotion and submission to me, you would never have truly believed."

"Yeah, I get it, really I do. Hey, it's been wild," Kim laughed, "I've loved every minute of it!"

Goddess Nemesis had changed back into the purple and black pagan dress she had worn in her dungeon, but over it was a black velvet cloak and hood pulled up over her dark hair. Goddess Nemesis and Vicky had helped Kim prepare and get dressed. She was very particular about what Kim should wear and had chosen a gown of shimmering emerald silk for her and decorated her hair with a chain made of yellow primroses and insisted she walk bare-foot through the woods.

"I feel I should be wearing something darker, more sombre," said Kim.

"No Kim, that's perfect. It's the first day of spring and a night of the full moon, a very auspicious moment. It's a time of re-awakening and new beginnings. Spring green is fitting for you Kim. It's a perfect night. She how the luminous orb of the full moon illuminates our path."

They both lit candles and then the two women entered into the depths of the dark forest, Goddess Nemesis leading the way. The mystical atmosphere of the woods closed in on them as they made their way slowly through the undergrowth in the candle-lit glow. They broke through into a clearing bounded by gnarled oak trees with a broken tree trunk in its centre arraigned like an altar of natural wood. The glow of the moon shone through the canopy of trees to shed its magical glow on the scene.

"Put your candle down on the trunk Kim. Now, all we can do is wait."

She gripped Kim's hand tightly. Kim was breathing heavily. She understood the portent of this moment; she knew this was where she re-connected with her past and also with her destiny. Kim gazed into the dense forest, the tangled dark branches with their emerging buds of new growth, seeking out any hint of movement. It seemed like an age had past, though it was probably only a few minutes, Kim began to doubt whether the Slavic woodland spirit would appear before them tonight.

Then she caught a glimpse of a shadow in the midnight mist which gradually took shape and formed itself into the figure of a woman and emerged clearly into the edge of the clearing. Cloaked in dark green, she was in the autumn of her life having stalked the forests for centuries. The gazes of the two women met as the Goddess Ziva's piercing green eyes fixed on Kim appraising the young woman who stood across from her. She stepped forward into the glade and came towards them, the moonlight shining on her curly auburn hair. Kim's heart was racing. They faced one another. Kim could see clearly now the streams of tears running down the lines of goddess's care-worn visage and she felt herself welling with emotion. No words were spoken. No words were necessary. Goddess Ziva reached out a hand and gently brushed away the tears forming in Kim's eyes and took her in her arms and held her.

Ziva turned to Goddess Nemesis, "I know in my heart that it's so but, tell me, what you have told me is true then, this is my long lost ancestor, my child and heir?"

"There is no doubt sister. We both know it in our hearts but I have verified the facts There can be no shadow of doubt my friend. This is your long lost daughter."

"Lost, but never forgotten, my spirit has always been reaching out for you and now I have found you. Come to me my dear."

And under the luminous orb of the full moon spring and autumn green met and embraced.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers