Adventures in Open Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the night wore on, I danced with Beth a few more times. After our last dance, I took her by the hand and led her into the back room of the bar.

"What are you doing?" she asked, looking around the room, which was filled with pool tables and other games, but no people.

"I just wanted to take you somewhere quiet," I explained.

She began to say something, but I placed my hand on the back of her neck, pulled her toward me, and kissed her. She was so surprised, she didn't react at first. Then I felt her begin to melt in my hands, and her soft, full lips pressed into mine. Her tongue briefly escaped through her lips, and she gently played with my tongue before she withdrew completely.

"You're married," she said, wearing a panicked expression.

"It's okay," I said, calmly. "We have an agreement. My wife is okay with this, trust me."

Beth shook her head, but her eyes never left mine. A smile crept over her face, and she took a step back, continuing to shake her head.

"I'm going to head back to the table," she said, still smiling. I could tell that she didn't quite believe me. I could also tell that she wanted to kiss me again. She was clearly conflicted.

We returned to the table, and shortly thereafter parted ways. The next day, when I told Sabrina about my encounter, she was practically giddy with excitement. I had to break the news that it was highly unlikely that I would ever see her again.

The following week, on the same day of the week, I returned to the same bar. I ordered a drink at the bar and chatted for a while with the bartender. I then turned around to survey the room. That's when I spotted Beth and Margaret, sitting at the same table they had occupied the week before. Beth was looking directly at me, and she waved to get my attention. They must have been sitting there for a while, I noted, because their drinks were low. I ordered a round from the bartender and delivered them to the table.

"I didn't expect to see you here," I said to Beth, and gave her a warm embrace. By the forced smile on Margaret's face, I could tell she wasn't in the mood for a hug, so I opted to give her a handshake instead.

"We came to see the band," Beth explained. I could tell by the look on her face that wasn't true. The band weren't anything special. I knew she showed up on the off chance that I would be there. She lived more than forty minutes away, so it wasn't exactly a short trip for her.

As I chatted with her, she couldn't seem to stop smiling. It was such a sweet smile, I found myself smiling for no reason as well. She displayed all of the typical body language of a woman who was clearly interested in me: laughing at my dumb jokes, touching my arm or shoulder every now and then, crossing and uncrossing her legs, and pointing her feet in my direction wherever I moved.

Margaret excused herself to use the restroom, and Beth wasted no time getting right to the point of why she was really there.

"Do you really have an open marriage?" she asked.

"I don't normally advertise it, but yes," I responded.

"Your wife is okay with you being at a bar, flirting with women?"

"I don't normally flirt with women here," I explained with a wink. "You're an exception."

She smiled wide, and then shook her head. "I don't believe you. She would be okay if she knew you kissed me?"

"Actually, she was thrilled about it."

"You told her?!"

"Of course," I said. "I tell her everything. We don't have any secrets."

She shook her head once more, and squinted her eyes as she examined my expression.

"I don't believe you," she repeated.

I took my cell phone out of my pocket. "Do you want to talk to her? I'm sure she's still awake."

Beth stared at me, wide-eyed. "No! I don't want to talk to her."

"You want me to text her?"

She laughed and rolled her eyes toward the ceiling. The band began playing, and Margaret returned to the table. Beth turned her chair to face the band, but her head still swiveled in place, and I could tell she was contemplating her next move. Finally, she turned back toward me and yelled over the sound of the band.

"Okay!" she said. "Do it." She was testing me.

Without hesitation, I began texting my wife.

Honey, do you mind if I flirt with Beth, and maybe make out with her a little later?

I looked at Beth and grinned. She couldn't seem to stop shaking her head back and forth. I could tell how strange and exciting this situation was for her, and I couldn't help but laugh at the effect I was having on her. When Sabrina's reply came, I held my phone out so Beth could read it:

Of course not! Show her a good time. Have fun!

Beth's eyes widened, and her head-shaking intensified. I was seriously beginning to worry about the neck pain it would surely cause. She looked at me with an expression of bewilderment, as if I were a strange space alien who just landed on her front lawn.

"You sure you don't want to talk to her? Do you want to see her picture?" I teased, knowing what her response would be. She slapped me on the shoulder.

"No!" she shouted.

For the duration of the night, Beth and I continued to chat and surreptitiously flirt. She told me she had lost five pounds since the last time I saw her, and the thought occurred to me that I might have motivated her, which was a huge ego boost. She told me I was too young for her, as she was forty-eight, and I was "only" forty-two. The thought of being the "young stud" at forty-two years of age provided another boost to my ego.

As we shared another dance, I realized that I enjoyed her company immensely. I liked the way she made me feel: young and "dangerous." I had been in the swinging lifestyle for so long, and had surrounded myself with so many like-minded people during that time, that I had forgotten how scandalous it was to most people. Beth looked at me as though I were a forbidden fruit...and I liked it.

At the end of the night, I walked Beth to her car. Margaret was driving, and she jumped into the driver's side before I had a chance to say good-night.

"I don't think she likes me," I remarked to Beth.

"It just takes her a while to get to know you," she responded. She then added, "but you're right, she doesn't like the fact that I'm interested in you."

"Oh, are you?" I said with a smile.

"Maybe," she said, playfully. I took her in my arms and pulled her close, and we shared a lingering and passionate kiss - to Margaret's disapproval, I'm sure.

We exchanged cell phone numbers, and I promised to text her as soon as I thought of her next. Before they had even left the parking lot, I sent her a text, stating, thinking of you.

***

I sat across a table from Beth in a small restaurant that she specifically chose because it was a good distance from both of our towns. She looked incredibly nervous, and kept looking around as if she expected one of her students to walk through the door and find his teacher sharing a scandalous dinner with a married man. I held her hand as we chatted, and noticed that she kept twisting my wedding ring.

"I can take it off if you'd like," I suggested. When she hesitated to respond, I removed it, and she instantly seemed more at ease.

We covered all the "ground rules" on that first date, ensuring that we were on the same page with regard to expectations for our relationship. I let her know that I was very happily married, and would never consider leaving my wife. She was relieved to hear that, and explained that she would not be looking for another husband - or even a steady boyfriend - any time soon. After being married for more than eighteen years, she was simply looking to have some fun. I assured her that I would be more than happy to provide her with as much fun as she could handle.

After dinner, we walked hand-in-hand around the block. I got the feeling that she was still feeling nervous, as we both knew how the night would end. She confessed that she hadn't been with anyone but her ex-husband in over twenty years. Although I couldn't wait to get her into bed, I understood her hesitance, and allowed her all the time she needed to become comfortable with me.

We arrived at her place, and as soon as we walked through her door, we began making out like a couple of horny teenagers. She was a good kisser, and I couldn't wait to see how well she could use her talented lips and tongue in other ways. I could feel her hunger for me, and it fueled my desire to please her.

She took me by the hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. I undressed her as we continued making out. I lowered her to the bed, and she raised her hips to allow me to take her pants off. I smiled when I noticed her red, lacy panties. I could only imagine the thoughts that must have swirled through her head when she selected them to wear.

I peeled off her panties, and realized that I was still fully dressed while she was completely naked. There was something alluring about that. This was the first time she had sex in over a year, and aside from her ex-husband, I was the first man she had been with in twenty years. I felt an overwhelming responsibility to show her a good time.

I kissed her inner thighs, and she inhaled sharply. Slowly, I worked my way up her thighs and teased her with light licks and kisses along her labia. She ran her fingernails through my hair and softly moaned. After teasing her a while, I began to intensify my tongue action. That is when I discovered that she is the type of woman who likes to say your name when she's having sex. I liked that.

"Oh, god. Jake. You're so fucking good at that," she said, running her fingers through my hair and pulling me in toward her.

It was getting hot in the room, so I began to shed my clothes as I continued to pleasure her. She didn't even seem to notice. She writhed beneath me, and thrust her hips toward my head as I applied more pressure to her clit with my tongue, and alternated licking, sucking, and simply pressing my tongue flat against her.

I swirled a fingertip around her opening, and discovered she was completely slick. One finger slid easily inside her, and she gasped and bucked her hips off the bed. I slid a second finger inside, and twisted them around. She moaned and dug her fingernails into my head.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she screamed.

I tried a different technique with my mouth and tongue, and curled my fingers upward to press against her G-spot.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Right there! Don't stop! Please! Oh, Jake! Fuck, yes!"

Mere seconds later, she yelled, "I'm cumming!" Her muscles tensed, and her body shook and writhed so violently that it was difficult to maintain contact, though I did as best I could. She continued to shake and spasm for several moments before she finally relaxed.

"Holy shit!" she said with a laugh. "You have no idea how bad I needed that!"

She grabbed me by the head with both hands.

"Get up here," she commanded.

I moved on top of her, and she kissed me deeply, tasting her own sweet and salty juices on my lips. My rock-hard cock was poised at her entrance. I had a condom in my pants pocket, at the foot of the bed, and debated how to fetch it as quickly as possible without ruining this moment. That's when Beth reached down and grabbed my dick for the first time, and guided it right into her soaking-wet pussy. That ended the debate.

I easily slid all the way inside her until I could feel the tip of my cock bump up against her cervix. Beth's eyes widened, and her mouth gaped open.

"Oh my god," she said. "You're so fucking big."

I have always considered myself to be average in size, but this comment stroked my ego even further. I imagined that I was much bigger than her ex-husband, and that I was giving her something she never had before. That possibility made me feel like a sexual god.

I fucked her slowly at first, grinding my pelvic bone against her clit as I bottomed out. She continued to call my name and begged me to fuck her harder and faster. I picked her up off the bed, and shimmied down far enough so that I could press my feet against her bed frame. Using that as leverage, I fucked her hard and fast, just as she wanted.

I spread her legs wide, wedging the crook of my elbows behind her knees, and thrust into her again and again, harder and faster. The sound of our flesh slapping together filled the room.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she screamed. "Jake! Jake, I'm gonna cum again!"

Her pussy muscles clenched around my dick, expanded, and then clenched again. She emitted a long, sustained groan, and I held myself deep inside her and waited for her spasms to subside. She looked deep into my eyes and kissed me passionately. At that point, I figured she must be getting sore. My dick throbbed inside her, but I considered rolling off of her and giving her a rest.

"Now it's your turn," she said. "Cum for me. Please."

I smiled and kissed her. I spread her legs wide once again, and she squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles. I was amazed how strong those muscles were. I placed my feet on her bed frame once more, and fucked her hard and fast. I didn't worry about waiting for her to finish this time. This time, it was all about me.

Most women that I had ever been with would lose their wetness after an orgasm, but Beth was different. Even after two orgasms, she remained extremely slick. Within seconds, I felt myself on the edge of an orgasmic explosion. I withdrew from her, and stroked my cock, painting her belly with several streaks of cum.

"You know," Beth said, "you could have finished inside me. I'm 'fixed.'"

"I'm fixed, too," I laughed. "I just didn't want to freak you out."

I moved up to the head of the bed and lay beside her. She grabbed a few tissues from the nightstand and cleaned herself. She then reached over and cleaned me as well. Normally, I'm a "one-and-done" kind of guy, but on this occasion, I was amazed to discover that I was still fully-engorged.

Beth finished cleaning me with her tissues, but she continued softly stroking my cock as we talked. Her eyes were fixated on my dick.

"You have a really nice cock," she said. Not knowing how to respond to that, I simply thanked her.

"You're still hard," she observed.

"Yeah," I said. "I don't know why. I usually need some time to recover."

"I'm going to take a closer look," she said. Then she moved down the bed and ran her tongue along my shaft. My dick throbbed in response.

She moved further down the bed and situated herself between my legs. She then placed her mouth over my cock and slowly took me inside. Her large, soft lips felt incredible. She slowly bobbed her head up and down my shaft a few times, and then tried to take my entire length into her throat. She gagged a bit, and withdrew.

"I guess I need some practice," she said with a giggle.

"You can practice all you want," I said. "Any time."

"Any time?" she teased. "Be careful what you wish for."

I simply laughed in response, and she went back to work. Her slow and steady pace drove me crazy, and she swirled her tongue in a way that sent waves of pleasure throughout my body.

"You are really, really good at that," I remarked. She withdrew me from her mouth.

"That's what my ex used to say," she responded. "It was the only thing I was good at, apparently."

Uh-oh. I had struck a nerve. Best to let it go.

She continued to tease me with her mouth and tongue for a long time. Then she surprised me by climbing on top of me and inserting my cock inside her once again. She was still very wet.

She swiveled and gyrated on top of me for a while, while pressing her hands against my chest. When I sensed that she was tired, I took her by the hips and rolled her over so that I was on top. I couldn't believe that I was still hard. I couldn't remember the last time I had sex twice in a row without a break in between. Something about this woman had an unusual effect on me.

I fucked her in missionary position for a while, and then told her to turn around. She did as she was told, and got on her hands and knees. Her ample, round ass looked so inviting. I entered her from behind, and she moaned in pleasure. I grabbed her ass and thrust inside her as hard as I could.

Within moments, she screamed that she was having yet another orgasm. I continued to thrust into her until she relaxed. It felt as though she were about to collapse in front of me, so I withdrew from her and climbed to the head of the bed once again. My body glistened with sweat, my heart was pounding, and I was breathing heavily. I needed a rest.

Beth was breathing heavily as well, and we lay there for a moment, simply holding each other.

"Your dick," she said, reaching down to grab me. "It's still hard!"

"I know," I said. "I don't know what's wrong with it tonight!"

"There's nothing wrong with it at all!" she said. "I like it. A lot."

She moved down to the foot of the bed again, and I protested. "You don't have to do that."

"I know," she said, "but I want to."

She took me into her mouth once again. Although I was still hard, I didn't feel like I would have another orgasm at any time soon. She didn't seem to care. She seemed to enjoy having my cock in her mouth. At that point, I realized she wasn't doing it for me, but for her. So I simply relaxed and let her play.

She spent a long time sucking, licking and stroking me at various speeds and intensities. Eventually, I felt a surge of pleasure rising from my groin. She was bobbing her head quickly over my shaft, with both of her hands pinned to the bed on either side of me. I gave her a warning, but she ignored it.

I flooded her mouth with what felt like an enormous wave of cum, but she never broke her pace. I continued to throb inside her mouth, and she eventually slowed her pace. By sheer random chance, I had found a woman who enjoys swallowing cum. I had hit the jackpot.

Finally, I could feel my cock begin to deflate inside her mouth, but Beth continued to suck me for a good, long time. I can't help but think that she was attempting to revive me for yet another round. But that would have to wait for another night.

***

Sabrina visited Roberto a few more times over the course of two months. The scenario was always the same. They would see each other at work, and Roberto would mention how horny he was. Sabrina would smile, and suggest that she could meet him after work to take care of that. She would then meet him at his apartment, they would fuck like rabbits, and then she would come home and tell me all the juicy details.

Then, one afternoon, Sabrina had a day off. She had to run some errands near Roberto's apartment, and she texted him to let him know she was in the area, and asked to meet him for lunch. When she met him, he suggested they go back to his place afterward. She explained that she couldn't, as she had errands to run. He seemed annoyed about that.

After lunch, he made the suggestion once again that they go back to his place. Sabrina politely told him no, and promised to meet him some other time. After they parted ways, she received a text from Roberto. It simply read: "Not for nothing, but that sucked."

She was never intimate with him again.

"I'm sorry, honey," I said. "What a shitty thing to do. If I see that asshole again, I'll knock him out."

"No need," she said, sounding dejected. "I'm fine with it. I just hate having people expect things from me. I do things on my terms, or I don't do it. Simple as that."

"You're right," I said. "You deserve better than that."

"How are things going with Beth?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Great," I said. "We're meeting again on Friday."

"I'm happy you've found a good fuck-buddy. Just don't mistreat her like Roberto did to me!"

"You know I wouldn't do that. I have to say, though, I feel a little guilty having a fuck-buddy when you don't, anymore."