Adventures in Open Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The tables have turned, huh?" she said with a smile. "It's okay. Really. Like you once told me, this isn't a game, and no one is keeping score. I can find another fuck-buddy if I want."

"I know you could. Do you?"

"Nah," she said. "I'm good for a while. I've sowed enough wild oats to last me awhile."

***

Beth and I continued to see each other for a few months. Each and every date ended with us having sex - almost always more than once. She was completely insatiable. I had never met a woman with such a high sex drive before. Sabrina's sex drive, on the other hand, plummeted when she stopped seeing Roberto. She was grateful that I had Beth to "pick up the slack", as she put it.

Dating Beth was an entirely different experience for me than my experience with Linda. With Linda, I felt like a third wheel or a prop in someone else's marriage - which is pretty much what I was. With Beth, I felt like a boyfriend. It was a strange sort of boyfriend, however, as I couldn't meet her friends or children, and we had to be careful where we went on dates.

Eventually, I sensed that Beth wanted more of my time than I was able to give her. She wanted me to sleep overnight at her place. She wanted me to go away with her for a weekend. Basically, she wanted a real boyfriend, and that was something I just wasn't able to give her.

Inevitably, I determined that it was time for "the talk." I took her to a very nice restaurant, and we enjoyed a delicious meal together. I then drove her home, and before she got out of my car I stopped her. I laid it all out for her, and although she was clearly disappointed, I could tell she fully understood what I was saying.

We agreed that it was in her best interests to stop seeing me and find a "real" boyfriend. It was a bittersweet ending to a hot and exciting relationship. I've kept in touch with her since then, and I'm elated that she did eventually find a real boyfriend. I like to think that the added confidence she gained from our relationship helped her in some way.

"One more, for old time's sake?" Beth asked at the end of our conversation. Her eyes sparkled, and her smile warmed my heart.

"You sure?" I asked. She nodded, and kissed me.

We went up to her bedroom and enjoyed one final amazing sexual experience together. Twice.