Adventures in Outer Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronan escorted her to the corner at the end of the wall next to the door and they blended in with the shadows.

"See, just you and me..." he said as he touched his lips to hers. It left a burning sensation and he tasted her cherry gloss.

He went in for another and she met him with hunger as she clamped the back of his head. They fought to overwhelm each other in smooches while gasping for their breaths.

He glided his hand over her back and stopped on her ass. She moaned at his grope and she grinded upon his cock.

He jerked her jacket zipper down and it snapped off. She wiggled out of the jacket and he yanked it away. Through her shirt, he massaged her breasts in both hands, increasing in intensity and roughness the longer he did. She purred into his mouth as they kissed.

Ronan tucked his fingers inside the back of her pants and whisked them and her panties to her ankles. She quivered and she stepped out of them.

He scooped her into his arms and she giggled as he laid her on the desk nearby. The desk tilted but he caught her and set it upright. He sealed her laughs inside with his palm.

He brought a finger to his lips. "Shh! You're going to get us busted!"

"Sorry!" she said at a whisper.

He wrestled her shirt over her locks and peeled away her bra without unhooking it.

Irena gave him a wink and squinted her eyes as some light shined on her butterscotch tone. He caressed a breast between his fingers while licking her nipple, which was already stiff. Irena tossed her head back and gave herself to his attentions.

He left kisses through the crease in the middle of her tummy, over her trimmed patch, to her clit.

He gave it a couple of long licks before diving in and sucking on it while clutching her thighs. Irena covered her sounds of arousal but the more he sucked the louder they became. He parted her lips and massaged her drenched pinkness in circles with his tongue before fucking her with it.

"I want you inside me," she said in her bedroom tone.

Ronan stood up, pulled his cock out, which was straight and like a stone. He rubbed it along its length before placing its tip at her pussy. He thrust right in.

Oh, it was an explosion of wondrous feelings as she squeezed onto him. She was warm and wet. He fucked her so hard, he was moving the desk across the floor. He held onto her ankles to keep her legs spread as he came almost out before diving in again. He kept the rhythm, driving into her until she was in another world. They were soaked and were panting and gasping together but he plunged in as fast and with much raw savageness.

She couldn't stop moaning—well not until they heard security roaming around outside! Irena's body was glimmering with perspiration but he managed to hold her around the waist and slide her off the desk into him and they crouched together! His heart was hammering and his body was crumbling to bits! Not to mention, he'd gone semi-limp with his arousal just hanging there midway up the mountain with no time for Irena to push him over the edge—again!

Irena whimpered. "This sucks! I was almost there!"

"I know. Me too! Why now, damn it!"

She began patting her hands around the floor. "I can't find my clothes! If anyone comes in, I'm going to feel cheap giving free peepshows!"

They gave off smells of primal musk and the aroma of sex permeated the room.

Ronan tuned his ears to the people roaming the hall while peeking over the desk. Footsteps became louder and louder when a pair of silhouettes crossed in front of the door going in opposite directions but they didn't come inside!

They were talking to someone over their earpiece communicators. Saying something about not having a twenty on the subject and they were still searching. Ronan was certain who they were referring to!

He felt for Irena's hand and intertwined their fingers. "Listen, sweetheart. I'll wait for them to leave then I'm going out. I'll distract them so you can dress and get out of here unnoticed."

"Are you sure you'll be okay? Your last plan wasn't exactly flawless."

"This is a better one. I won't let anything happen to you ever. Besides, you loved me being inside you for the time we had, right?"

"Oh, yes, I loved it. We'll finish it next time for sure. Okay, I'll trust you, honey. Be careful."

"I will."

They found each other's lips before Ronan headed for the door. He tugged on his jacket and straightened his pants.

He scanned as much of the hall as he could through the window in the middle of the door. It was clear so he sucked in a deep breath and stepped out!

There was some discomfort while his eyes adjusted to the brightness. They must have turned the lights up while they were looking for him.

It wasn't five seconds after he was in that hall before the captain seemed to leave fire in the trail that led him to Ronan's boots.

Captain Sergio Martinez was a head higher than the average chair but a mug like a bat with crags in it and burnt orange skin littered by war scars and healed bullet wounds. He donned his EPC uniform and hat with pride and expected everyone else to honor their uniforms with the same passion. He would go to war for his people or against them if they stood out of line.

He extended his chin towards Ronan and addressed him, like everyone, by their surnames. "Where have you been, Unger?"

Ronan couldn't show a hint of weakness or the captain would shred him into dog food. "Sir, I was hoping to meet Ms. Yurasova for a tutoring lesson but she was not here."

The captain was scanning his expression like he was trying to detect deceit. Ronan stood there and was trying not to crack beneath the might of Martinez's pressure! He figured this would be a good time for those college acting class to pay off!

The captain leaned away and relaxed his stance. "Well, stop fooling around in dark classrooms and playing hide and seek! We need you in the hangar bay. A debris field is drifting nearby and needs clearing."

"Sir, the station cannons can be used for that."

Martinez pretended to be looking around for something. "Did someone around here ask a question or give a suggestion because I sure didn't! Hangar bay, now! And if you see Castillo tell her she was due in the command center yesterday! She's supposed to provide you navigation on this exercise!"

Ronan was relieved—somewhat. The further the captain walked away the more tension escaped his body but it seemed he did the last thing he wanted to do. Martinez seemed not too happy with Irena but he hoped to keep her out of trouble. Mission failed.

He ran back to Irena who was inside the classroom door peeking out. He told her about the captain's command. She became ice as she left Ronan for the living quarters. Ronan was filling with negative tension and an upset gut. He began to think a flight would do him some good.

A half hour later, Ronan was in the hangar bay sitting in the cockpit of the Comet SF-15 star fighter, black with blue wings and stabilizers, an indigo instrument panel, pulse machine guns upon each wing and smart swarm missiles beneath. When his back and legs touched the leather seat, Ronan tasted his own world where there was not a care but a bliss beyond almost anything he ever felt.

He adjusted the communicator to the command center's frequency and straightened his headset. "This is Ronan Unger aboard the SF-15. Onboard diagnostics came back positive and the life support systems indicator is green. Requesting clearance to take off."

He wasn't expecting the voice that responded to him.

"Clearance granted. Opening hangar doors now."

It was Irena and she sounded as if she made a "B" on her research paper.

"Irena? Are you okay?" Ronan asked.

With emphasis, she said, "Clearance granted! Take off!"

He tried to ignore it but that was like a prize fighter's blow to his gut. Never before had she snapped at him. He really didn't expect that after that great time they had just an hour before!

Ronan fired up the thrusters and blasted out of the hangar into the ocean of celestial bodies. Flying at Mach 3 speeds in twists and loops like a roller coaster but over a hundred times faster, the rush, the adrenaline flying through his system was like the highest of highs. Almost high enough to drown out whatever was in the air between him and Irena.

Ronan hollered, "Yeah! Alright! Shit, this is what life is about!"

Irena's voice came over the headset. "You're supposed to be doing your job not joy riding."

Ronan brought the fighter's speed to a coast. "Listen, I want to know what's going on with you, now. Talk to me."

"What about the debris?"

Ronan knew this wasn't the time but it was ripping him up inside.

He approached the debris field. It was some asteroid fragments, some the size of his fighter or larger, junked space shuttles, and decommissioned space drones and satellites. A few pushes of the button that fired off the blue energy of the pulse guns blasted them to particles.

"All debris cleared. Wait..." Ronan said as he leaned forward and squinted to make out something pulsing amongst the debris remnants. "My sensors indicate a foreign object nearby giving off strange waves."

Irena said, "We're picking up the same here."

"I'm going for a closer look.

And like that, concern arose from Irena. "Be careful. We'll monitor your suit's sensors and vital signs from here."

"Copy that," Ronan said as he opened the cockpit. Detecting the lack of oxygen in the environment, the suit's helmet, which was attached like a hood, automatically came over his head and sealed to the suit.

He used his hand and boot thrusters to make his way to the anomaly. He began to drift when he neared it. What a freedom it was for him to be floating in the midst of nothingness. He couldn't help but glance at the Earth and take in its beauty.

The object looked like a rock, cylindrical in shape, about the size of the average car's engine but it was pulsing with a faint red light.

Irena beeped into his suit's communicator. "Do you know what it is yet?"

Ronan was like in a smelting plant and was drowning in sweat. "I don't know but it's giving off heat akin to a wildfire."

"I'm reading that, too. It's 250°F (121.11°C) and rising. Your suit can't take much over that! I think you should get out of there!"

Ronan tried to scan the object with the sensor in his hand to check the readings. "I'm going to take a scan but the heat seems to be interfering with my equipment. It's taking longer to work."

"Forget it! It's just a rock!"

"Rocks don't give off heat and strange energy waves! This could be significant!" he said as he swept his hand in front of the object. A holographic display appeared over his wrist showing the results of the scan. He was gasping and felt like he was going to combust. "Okay, it's 60% carbon and 40% of unknown elements. It's as I thought. I'll put it into a containment unit and bring it back with me."

Irena raised her voice louder. "No, you have to get out of there! We can get it later! Your suit is becoming like a marshmallow in that heat! If it fries your life support..."

Ronan's jaw widened as he wheezed. "It's hard to breathe. I'll be okay as long as my suit's auto-repair system stays active."

Captain Martinez jumped on the line. "Hang in there, warrior. I'm sending a rescue ship for you! If you die, I'm going to kill you!"

It was like a fire was lit in his suit but he didn't have the strength to get himself out of danger and the thrusters fizzled out. The instruments in the suit flickered before they went dark.

Irena screamed into Ronan's ear. "You have to make it for me, please! I need you, baby!"

Ronan didn't know where he was and there was a smell like rubber burning. His eyelids were opening and shutting.

"Baked chicken. I smell baked chicken. Oh, it's me..."

The last thing he heard before entering the darkness was Irena's cries for him.

The next night, Ronan awakened in the space station infirmary. Something was tickling his nose. When his eyelids separated, he noticed a pile of lavender-scented hair draped over his face. Irena was blanketing him. Somehow, she managed to squeeze into the bed with him despite it being meant for one!

It took a minute or so for him to gather himself. He was rejuvenated and had that "new man" feeling. When he realized Irena's hand was resting on his crotch and he began to bulge, he knew he was okay!

After a yawn and the slightest movement from Ronan, Irena's head popped up to look at him. Her cheeks puffed with a face-width grin.

"You're back! I was so scared!" she said as she nearly crushed the life back out of him.

"Ah! I'm not all the way back! You know I couldn't leave you. Damn, I didn't know you had such a grip!"

"Sorry, I would have been sick the rest of my life if things ended between us the way it looked it was about to."

"What happened with you?"

"I never got wild with anyone this fast. I couldn't believe it happened and I didn't know what to think."

"I couldn't help it. You do things to me no one else have," he said while looking further down his body. "By the way, that's an interesting place to keep your hand."

Irena took a handful of his package and squeezed. "Oh, you mean here?"

"Uh huh!"

Waves of sexual energy shot through Ronan's body. His cock was about to pop out of his boxers.

"I feel bad. I shouldn't be doing this. I didn't even ask if you were okay first."

"I'm better than ever. Twenty-second century medicine heals anything just like that," he said while snapping his fingers.

"It doesn't heal death. You need to be careful next time."

"I just wanted to do something for my people. So, did the scientists learn anything from my discovery?"

Irena pressed her lips to his stomach and kissed it a few times with her hands caressing his arms and the hairs on his neck. "Not yet but I'm sure we can keep ourselves occupied until they do..."

Her kisses were warm as was her breath when it heated his skin. Ronan tingled and drew in short breaths.

They heard the beeping of the card reader outside the door and their moment shattered! Irena hopped off Ronan and into the chair next to the bed. The cool breeze that came when she left saddened him.

What sounded like a herd's worth of footsteps marched into the room and stopped inside Ronan's partition.

It was Captain Martinez and Ms. Yurasova and they surrounded Ronan.

Ronan moved to the rear of the bed in a defensive position. "Uh, since I'm half naked, I presume one of you is here to buy me dinner or a drink?"

The captain started blabbering and was smiling for what seemed to be the first time in his life. "I think you should get a medal for bringing that object here! We definitely believe it is of alien origin. If we can trace the elements it's composed of to its source, we could find another race out there! Both our names will be etched in the history books from now on!"

Irena leaned forward and asked, "What a minute. Aren't you going to ask how he's doing? He almost died out there!"

The captain stamped in front of her and she shrank away. "He wouldn't have been in that position if you increased your sensors' intensity! You would have detected the heat the artifact was emitting long before he approached it. We'll deal with that later."

That struck Ronan the wrong way. "Hey, leave her alone! It was my choice to stay!"

Martinez walked out. "This conversation is over. I have spoken!"

Ms. Yurasova stepped forward with her arms folded over her breasts. Her nose was scrunched and lips sucked in like she sniffed ten day old eggs.

She stood over Ronan. "I'm glad you're okay but the captain told me you were in my classroom yesterday looking for me because you needed tutoring. You know I don't tutor on Wednesdays."

"I forgot what day it was. It's easy to lose track of that up here."

"We're synched with Central Standard Time back on Earth. It helps us keep regular schedules here. You know that. We have clocks and calendars everywhere so you'll have to use another excuse, sir."

Ronan was beginning to boil within. He figured both Martinez and Ms. Yurasova would come down on him for something but damn, he just woke up after a near tragic incident! He wanted to be alone with Irena more than ever.

He grumbled and spoke with his teeth gnashing. "I'm recovering and I'd like to be left alone, please."

She took a stroll towards the privacy curtain hanging in front of the partition but slowed her steps enough to spill her mind. "Fine, but desks were out of place in my class and I know something happened with you two. I know you can't help the thrill and excitement of being attracted to someone but keep what's most important in mind for your sakes. I moved the test to tomorrow and I'm expecting passing grades from both of you!"

When she disappeared behind the curtain, Ronan waited a few moments, swiped his insulated mug from the bedside table, and slanged it into the wall.

He tugged at his hair strands. "Ugh! Why do I still need to pass a written test? I already have my star fighter and sidearm licenses! I was never good at classwork."

Ronan dipped his chin but Irena lifted it and peered into him. "Don't worry. You're not doing any of this by yourself."

She ravaged him with kisses and he returned the gesture as he threw his arms around her back and hoisted her onto him.

Irena leaned forward while she grinded upon him and they continued drowning each other in smooches while stopping only every so often to come up for air. He enjoyed how her hair was falling in his face and its scent was alluring.

She reached underneath herself and kneaded his cock like it was dough. It doubled in size and Ronan moaned as his breaths picked up.

With her hand still clamped on it, she slid down his body, pulled it out of his boxers, and started sucking. While encircling it at its base, she moved her head up and down while attaching her lips to it. Ronan gripped his fingertips into the mattress. She held onto it with a hand while licking its length on one side from its bottom to its head and she swirled her tongue over it. She pressed her tongue inside the head and flicked it around. She went back to sucking it with faster and faster head movements while rubbing his sac through her fingertips.

Ronan was about to burst as he wiggled and squirmed! He summoned her to climb upon him. Irena lifted her skirt, slipped off her panties, and lowered herself over his cock. She guided it in herself and they moaned and smiled together. He loved being inside her. That feeling of heat rising within, a sexual high, and being connected with her—damn, it was unreal!

He grabbed her ass and imprinted his hands in her flesh while moving her on him. Irena moved her hips around and rocked onto him. Her spanked her with both hands to encourage her and she went so hard, it caused a little pain a bent his cock an awkward way but it felt too good to tell her to quit.

She lifted her hips and just rode the tip for a bit with her hands bracing herself on his pecs. His legs tightened, he hardened more, and was about to cum when he grabbed her waist to stop her. The feeling subsided some and she continued as she took her time with each lift and fall of her hips. He loved the feel of her juices coating him.

She went down between his legs and jacked him off while pressing her tongue into his tip. His hollers grew and at the height of his joy, burst into her mouth and she cleaned him, licking his shaft to his balls and back up, taking in any cum that leaked out along with her juices. They collapsed upon each other in their sweaty elation.

Later that evening, Ronan visited the research lab. He stood outside as he leaned on the wall and peered at the scientists dissecting the alien object. It was inside a containment unit and they were operating mechanical arms within to handle it.