Adventures in Paradise Ch. 01

Story Info
He spends his 50th birthday at Hedonism II.
1.4k words
3.89
49k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I turned fifty, I gave myself a present of a week at Hedonism II in Jamaica. In preparation, for six months before going I had dieted, and worked out with weights for six months. I was determined not to be the fat old guy on the nude beach.

The first full day I was there, it rained all afternoon. Several of us stayed in the hot tub, drinking and telling stories. The hot tub at Hedo is huge and will hold well over 50 people. That afternoon, besides myself, there was Jeff and Loretta, a couple from Georgia. There was a couple from Wisconsin, and a young single man from Minnesota. Also there was a couple from rural Indiana, the woman was so thin we called her "Skinny Minnie." There was also a bunch of other naked people I never got to know.

After several rounds of drinks, I noticed that Minnie had Minnesota's dick in her hand, while her husband was watching. This looked fun to me, so I put my hand on her thigh, then slid it up until my finger was in her pussy. While she never looked at me, she did have a nice smile on her face.

About that time three other folks jumped in next to us, two women and one man. We were all playing and laughing, when one of the women, Susan, backing into me and rubbed her butt cheeks against mine. On the spur of the moment, I looked at her and said, "Why don't you sit up on the edge so I can eat your pussy?" She immediately slid up on the side of the tub and opened her legs. I buried my face between them, and started licking the hot water out of her twat. Soon, all the water was dried, and I was tasting that wonderful flavor of a woman.s lust. As I licked her clit, I inserted two fingers into her, and she began moaning and forcing her crotch against my face. Meanwhile, several other couples formed a half-circle around us, watching me eat her out. Several of them cheered when she loudly came against my mouth.

After Susan orgasm, I climbed out of the pool and she took my cock into her mouth. Of course, after having been soaking in hot water for several hours, I was more like a dried up pickle than a cucumber. But applying her lips and tongue, she soon had the wrinkles smoothed out of my dick.

After enjoying her suckling on me for a while, I suggested we go back to my room and fuck. We wrapped towels around us (my room was on the clothed side of the resort) and headed out. As we passed the prude bar, we heard several young people giggling and pointing at us. I suggested that we moon them, which we did to a rousing round of applause.

Once in the room, she again went down on me, sucking and licking me. She cupped my balls in her hand, and shoved a finger up my ass. Right away I was coming into her mouth. I then went down on her again, fucking her with my tongue until she came all over my face. Her clit was the size of a large jalepeno pepper, and nearly as volatile. She was the loudest screamer I've ever had the pleasure to pleasure. When she finally stopped cumming, I moved up next to her and we started kissing. She began licking her pussy juices out of my beard, and told me it turned her on to taste her own cunt on a man's face. I was immediately hard again, so we had a nice, slow fuck until time for dinner.

As Susan and I were going through the buffet line at dinner, we came to the butter. She turned to me, smiled, and said that she could think of better things to do with butter than put it on her bread. I suggested that I had something that would work better, and we went on the eat. Throughout the whole meal, I kept thinking about her suggestion.

After dinner, we walked out on the beach. Susan settled into a beach chair, then raised her hips to allow me to pull her jeans and panties off. I again knelt between her legs and started licking her pussy. Quickly her clit was swollen, and I took it between my lips and sort of shook my head, like a puppy playing with his favorite toy. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see another couple below us on the beach. The guy was laid out on his back, and the woman was on her knees, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. This inspired me to lick and suck harder at Susan's cunt, until she was coming again. "FUCK, FUCK - OH GODDAM, FUCK" she screamed over and over. The couple below us both popped up to see what the commotion was. "FUCK - I'M CUMMING," Susan yelled again, and our audience went back to their fellatio with renewed vigor.

After Susan calmed down again, we headed back to my room. Once there, she confirmed that what really turned her on was to be fucked in the ass. After pulling on a condom, and applying copious amounts of Avon's Skin-so-Soft, I eased my hard cock into her tight butt hole. She gripped me firmly with her sphincter muscles, working me in and out. When I came, it was with an explosion, and I became the screamer. I finally gave out, and as I was falling asleep, she laid next to me and masturbated to another orgasm.

The following day, Susan got deeply involved with a local agricultural product - both smoking it and brewing it into tea. We never got together again. However a couple of days later one of the Jamaican security guys stopped me and asked me, "Mon, what you do to dat woman de udder night, make her yell so loud? You may look an old guy, but you sure do sometin' good to her." This "old guy," and his dick, both stood a little straighter after that praise. I definitely did not feel like the fat old guy on the beach.

The next few days, Jeff, Loretta, and I got better acquainted, sunning and swimming together. It was their first time at Hedo also. On Wednesday, Loretta told me that the two of them wanted to "get together" with me the next evening. Until that time, I had not thought about sex with Loretta, although I did enjoy looking at her tits. She'd had a slight cold, and had not been feeling well. When she told me about getting together, she whispered in my ear that she wanted to get over her sore throat, "Before I start sucking on your cock." The member in question immediately leaped to attention.

Because I had not gotten laid since my first night there, Loretta's promise of a night together was just what I needed. Being around all those naked people had really gotten me horny.

All day Thursday I kept thinking about what would happen. At dinner Jeff told me that one of Loretta's fantasies was to have two men at once. As soon as dinner was over, we headed to their room. When we were naked, Loretta got on her knees and had Jeff and I stand on either side of her. Alternately she took my cock, then Jeff's, into her mouth. While Jeff and I were about the same length, his cock was nearly twice as big around as mine. Loretta tried to get them both in her mouth at once, but was not able to do so.

We then alternated with one of us fucking her while she sucked on the other guy. Finally, as Jeff was fucking her from behind, Loretta held me between her tits, and made me come all over her. While it wasn't the greatest three-some I'd ever had, but as it was a first for all of us it was reasonably successful.

The next morning, Loretta and I sat next to each other on the beach. She reached over and ran her hand down my chest until her fingers were in my pubic hair. "Just another day in Paradise," she said. While we didn't get together again that week, we would have some great threesomes and foursomes in the future. But those are the subject of another story.