Adventures in Rosieland Ch. 02

Story Info
Rosie and Steve do a little swinging.
1.9k words
4.02
16.1k
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveGx
SteveGx
53 Followers

It was coming up to one of those glorious long August weekends. Beatrice is three now and was spending a couple of weeks with my parents in a cottage on the coast, leaving us to our own devices and looking forward to a little quiet time to ourselves.

John and Sheila, also with the weekend off, suggested that they come down to ours, spend the weekend and do some sightseeing together, I replied that it'd be a great idea, Rosie hinted to me that John may have been looking to get his wicked way with her again. In the three years since Bea's birth, John has wanted to fuck Rosie again, but he's never been given the chance. Plus, although she's open minded, Sheila would probably freak out if she knew her husband had been unfaithful with her friend.

Saturday came, Sheila and John with it, so early afternoon we dropped their bag in the guest room and headed off out for lunch and a bit of shopping around town.

After being dragged between clothing and shoe shops for five hours, John and I agreed that a quiet night in with some wine and a bit of telly would be better than traipsing down to the local pub, which could get quite rowdy on a Saturday night. Although normally a party animal, Rosie's feet were throbbing, so we stopped by a supermarket, grabbed a wine box or two and something nice for dinner, and headed home.

So far, nothing eventful had happened. John flirted harmlessly with both Rosie and Sheila, his wife rolling her eyes and shaking her head with some amusement at some of the things he came out with.

"He's always like this when I let him out of the house." Sheila said to me quietly.

"I can hear you two calling me you know?" John smirked, "She doesn't let me out that often, so I don't get to meet many members of the opposite sex."

"Lucky for them!" Rosie replied, earning a harrumph from John.

Over dinner, the conversation flowed naturally along with the wine.

Alone in the kitchen, Rosie asked me to take it easy with the wine and to alternate it with water. Thinking I was in for a quiet shag while our guests were sleeping, I agreed, put the wine box back in the fridge and returned to the lounge.

Rosie and Sheila had bought matching PJ's and wanted to model them for us. Both John and I changed into t-shirts and jogging bottoms. Altogether, not a flattering look, but it wasn't like Vivienne Westwood was coming for supper to judge us on our attire.

We decided on a game of Trivial Pursuit before the film, although we weren't sure whether to go with couples vs couples or girls vs boys, so Rosie said she'd write down our names on bits of paper and Sheila could pick one out of a hat. As luck would have it, Sheila picked out my name, although later Rosie told me she'd written my name on every piece and luck had nothing to do with it.

Rosie sat with John on the settee while I sat on the armchair with Sheila sat on the floor resting against my legs. Rosie and I took turns refreshing our friends wine glasses during the game, which they won, so we settled down to watch the film.

Sitting sideways on the armchair so Sheila could lean against it, I reached down to grab my glass, accidentally brushing my hand against Sheila's breast. I apologised immediately but she didn't seem bothered and just shifted slightly. Rosie asked John if he needed more wine and she disappeared into the kitchen to refill their glasses.

She was taking her time when I heard her rummaging in the medicine box, probably looking for the paracetamol. "Oh well." I thought, "There goes my nookie later!" But she reappeared with a mischievous grin, plonked herself on the settee and swung her legs onto John's lap.

"Rub my feet John," she asked as she wiggled her toes at him, "My feet are still sore from that shopping." He obliged, and Rosie settled back into her cushion. She loves having her feet rubbed, and I was sure she was breathing heavier as he massaged her soles, but maybe I'd just imagined it because my heart was beating faster.

Two minutes later, obvious, at least to me, that she was aroused, Rosie asked Sheila if her glass was empty, she answered yes, so Rosie told me to refill Sheila's glass and grab the popcorn. Popcorn? I wondered as I entered the kitchen. We hadn't bought any popcorn! I placed the glasses on the counter and turned to the fridge. Turning back to the counter I noticed a piece of paper, on it was a familiar blue pill and my wife's distinctive handwriting:

"Take this! You didn't see how Sheila's nipples reacted when you 'accidentally' touched her tits you naughty boy!" So that's why she took so long before! "I think she may be ready! I know I am!!" She'd written.

I took the pill, binned the note and returned to the lounge. Rosie looked at me and winked as I placed the glasses on the floor and resumed my position on the armchair. "There's no popcorn love" I said as I reached down for my glass again. This time, as my hand passed Sheila's bosom, she reached across and took it.

"Your hands are so soft Steve," she whispered as a man ran across the screen for some reason or other, I wasn't thinking clearly when she pressed my hand to her left breast and I squeezed it gently.

"It's not fair when your wife gets her feet rubbed and you're not paying me any attention!" She purred. I looked across at Rosie, John was rubbing her feet with one hand, whilst the other crept up her legs, which were parted provocatively. I could see a damp patch on the light grey material of her bottoms, her eyes were closed as she slid slowly down the sofa towards him. As he gently touched her pussy through the thin material, she breathed in deeply and let out a long satisfied sigh.

Sheila was watching too as I caressed her breasts, and her hand absent mindedly touched her own mound. I wasn't quite sure what to do as Rosie lifted her hips and pushed her pyjama bottoms down. John seeing access to his prize, slipped his finger into her and continued his ministrations.

Sheila turned her head to me, said dreamily "Mmmm, that looks like fun!" and pulled me towards her. Our mouths found each other as we locked in a passionate kiss; my hand left her bosom, caressed her flat belly and found its way under the waistband of her PJ's.

I stroked her labia, and parted her slightly to rub her clit gently. Removing my hand from her pants, I broke our kiss to suck my finger, tasting the sweetness of her sex. Guiding Sheila onto the armchair as I knelt on the floor, pulling her bottoms down as I did so; she sat on the edge of the cushion and placed her legs over my shoulders, almost forcing me towards her waiting, eager pussy.

I heard my wife, oblivious to our cavorting, cry out as an orgasm took her, but she was forgotten as my tongue parted Sheila's lips, found her clitoris and delved into her musky depths. Her thighs clamped tight to my head as she came, covering my face in her juices and then trying to pull me in deeper with her lust for more pleasure. As she relaxed from her orgasm, releasing me from her grip and allowing me to breathe, we noticed that Rosie and John were missing. The rhythmic thumping of the king size bed in our room, and the sounds of Rosie's gasping with each thrust, gave them away.

"They must have been eager?" Sheila said,

"They did have a head start on us!" I replied.

"He's always been a bit quick though," she mused, "I usually have to finish myself off when he's asleep! I prefer to build up to it." she continued, "A bit like you do with Rosie." I felt myself blush, "Oh she talks about you! How you go down on her for ages, licking and sucking and touching. I've always felt a bit jealous to be honest!"

"Well..." I started, but she stopped me with a kiss. I unbuttoned the rest of her top and pushed it from her shoulders where it joined her pants on the floor. As we embraced I could hear Rosie cumming again and my penis rose to life. Taking hold of it gently and leading me to the sofa, Sheila sat me down and pushed me backwards. I could smell Rosie's scent on the cushion as Sheila lowered her mouth to my cock and I reached down and massaged her glistening pussy, slipping my fingers in deeper to connect with her g-spot. She climbed onto the sofa and backed her pussy to my waiting tongue, a finger still working her g-spot as I flicked and sucked her swollen clit.

They seemed to be cumming in unison; Sheila groaned around my straining penis as Rosie cried out again and again, her screams muffled by the walls and the pillow I imagined she was being driven into as John ploughed her from behind.

After Beatrice was born, Rosie started taking the pill. We still didn't know who the father was and neither of us really cared, but she didn't want to risk me knocking her up again, just in case. Sheila on the other hand, couldn't take the pill, and relied on condoms with John. As the noise in the bedroom subsided however, protection was the last thing on Sheila's mind as she lowered herself onto my cock.

She was tighter than Rosie and I could feel her cunt muscles rippling over the veins of my straining member, gasping as our groins touched and she started to fuck me slowly. My hands caressed her breasts and tweaked her nipples. Her hands, on my chest, steadying herself as she rocked herself to orgasm, trembled as she fucked me, slowly, her pace quickening as she came and collapsed on top, breathing heavily.

She stood, her legs unsteady, and sat back down on the sofa. I swung her around as she reclined, a cushion at the small of her back raising her hips slightly, allowing me to enter her slick pussy easily. I kissed each erect nipple, flicking them gently with my tongue as I fucked her leisurely. Letting my penis slide all the way out, then parting her lips as I re-entered, she started to cum again, a more intense orgasm than the last. Her feet, at first resting on my bum cheeks, drove me deeper as her orgasm took hold, her hands grasping at my back as she screamed and I released my load into her.

Panting heavily, we sat back, my cum dribbling slowly from her pussy and my spent cock.

"Wow!" She said.

"Yeah!" I replied, too breathless to form coherent sentences yet.

"Cup of tea?" Said a voice from stairs.

Startled, Sheila and I looked around; we saw Rosie holding her favourite vibrator and heard snores reverberating from the bedroom.

"He was off, pretty much as soon as we'd finished." Rosie said, "I heard you two still going, so I thought I'd have a sneaky peek while I played with Roger here!" She held the vibrator aloft, "God that was hot! But I could do with a cup of tea now."

So, we chatted over a cup of tea and went to bed. Rosie climbed in behind John, me behind Rosie and Sheila behind me.

What happened in the morning is another story.

What happened nine months later you can probably guess already.

Sx

SteveGx
SteveGx
53 Followers