Adventures in Sex in Public Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom walked up to me and told me my first assignment for the afternoon was to remove my ice cream soaked panty without going to the ladies room. There was no way to remove the panty without taking off the shorts I was wearing. I had an idea and asked Tom for the scissors, he searched but told me he couldn't find them. I looked around to see if there was a more secluded area where I could take them off. I saw a big concrete column at one end of the mall and thought I might attract less attention behind it to remove my shorts and panty.

I stepped behind the column, looked around and did not see anybody in my line of sight but at the same time anyone could walk up on me here. Joe and Tom stayed with me encouraging me to do it. I unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them down my legs and stepped out of them and then I pushed the panties off my legs. I could see and feel the ice cream left on my pussy yet here I stood naked from the waist down and again I was very aroused standing there waiting for the guys to hand me something to put on and knowing they were watching me and that had anyone walked around that column they could see me too. They told me to put the shorts back on but before getting back into my shorts I pushed three fingers inside my pussy and started stroking it wildly. I wanted to cum right here in the mall. I continued to finger fuck my cunt as I watched the faces of Tom and Joe and soon my body was in spasms with waves of pleasure flowing through me. I had an amazing orgasm right there in the mall, leaning on the column, naked below the waist.

When I was able to recover a bit I put on my shorts back and I was ready to go. I left two of the buttons undone at the top of the shorts and as we strolled along in the mall I could feel the shorts inching down and they were now so low that I knew the top of my lips were visible. I got so many glances from both the men and women in the mall, some approving and others disapproving. I enjoyed the attention, why not, I wanted to be seen by everyone, I wanted to know they could see my pussy and I loved it, walking along with my two escorts, hot, wet and sticky from the ice cream headed straight on to the next adventure. Joe and Tom were telling me they were enjoying the day as much as I was but I knew that was impossible. Here I could do as I wanted, no one knew me and I'd never see them again. I wanted so much for everyone to see my display, to want me, to touch me. I was again trembling and back in the midst of another sexual high.

We stopped for a moment and Joe took out the jacket we had bought, told me to get into it and that the shorts and top had to come off. This was not as difficult as taking the panty off from under the shorts and I decided to do it as we strolled along. I took the jacket from Joe and put it on leaving it unzipped. Then I took my top off and handed it to Joe. My tits were out in the open now and as the cool air of the mall touched my nipples they were erect with desire. I pinched and played with my nipples as the people coming toward us watched me, then I zipped up the jacket. A small crowd of 15-20 was standing near the front of a shop. I walked into the middle of the crowd, unbuttoned the remaining buttons on my shorts and just let them drop to the floor. For the second time in half an hour I stepped out of my shorts and this time I left them on the floor and joined Tom and Joe telling them that I had the shorts off too. Both men slipped their hands under the jacket to confirm what I told them and smiled at me as they touched my naked skin. The men told me that were now going to take me to a sex shop, the same shop in which Tom had bought the vibrator. We caught a taxi and soon we were standing in front of the shop which I realized was not far from the hotel where we were staying.

As we went in I found that it was a reasonably big store with lots of dildos, vibrators, other sex toys, adult books, videos and even some slutty outfits. There were three men inside including the store clerk. We started moving along the aisles and I picked up a large ten inch dildo. I looked around to find that the two local guys had followed us and were watching me. I told Joe I liked this dildo but needed to try it before I would buy it. I unzipped my jacket letting it fall open in full view of the two men following us. Looking directly at them I inserted the dildo into my pussy and pushed it and out a few times and told Joe that it was fine and I would take it.

Then I called to the two customers to ask if they would like to join us, I knew they would not in the presence of Tom and Joe unless I invited them. As they came near I asked them if they would like to fuck me. They looked at Tom and Joe who just smiled and nodded in agreement. I slipped my jacket off as they unzipped their pants and each produced a hardening cock. I got down on the floor on my knees and bent like a dog, spreading my legs a little and pushing my ass up as much as possible. One of the men got down on his knees behind me and began to rub my wet pussy with his hands, pushing his fingers into me roughly, then pulling my lips apart to see inside me, then just rubbing his flat palm up and down my open pussy making contact with my clit with each pass. He put his hands on my waist holding me tight, pulling me back toward him and thrust his hard dick inside my burning cunt.

What pleasure I felt as the dick moved in my pussy and I was moaning out loud for anybody in the shop to hear. Soon he pushed inside me as far as he could and shot his cum into me. Then he released his grip on my waist and as he withdrew his cock from me I noticed that the store clerk had also come to see what the moaning he heard was. He just stood there watching as the second guy entered me fucking me hard, thrusting his dick deep into my puss. He lasted a bit longer than the first man but soon he too shot his load inside me.

I could see that the store clerk also had a hard on and I crawled toward him on my hands and knees. When I reached him I raised to my knees, unzipped his pants and took his hard cock into my mouth. I fucked his dick wildly with my mouth moving up and down at a frantic pace. I took him deep in my throat and when I knew he was about to cum I took him out of my mouth, held his cock in my hand jerking it and pointed him to my open mouth just an inch or so from the head of his dick. He shot spurt after spurt into my mouth and onto my face and I swallowed most of his cum. When his spasm subsided I licked and sucked him until he was clean. The other four men were still standing close to me so they each could see everything. This time I made no attempt to clean the clerks cum that remained on my face. I loved this so, I just wanted it to never end. I wanted always to be free to fuck, suck and be watched and enjoyed by everyone. At this moment there was no place I would rather be. I loved my pussy filled and oozing their cum.

I got up and put my jacket. Tom and Joe said it was time to go to the hotel to rest. Joe told the store clerk that I liked a dildo and wanted to buy it but the clerk said that it was his gift to me and whenever I used it he hoped I would think of him. We walked out of the store and headed back to our hotel. I was still in heat and wanted more hard cock and semen. It was still early in the evening and there was lot of time to get some more of I wanted after some rest.

12