Adventures in Sex in Public Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the guys called the tiny waitress back to the table and asked her whether she had ever sucked the cunt of a foreign girl. When she said no so he told her that this was her opportunity to have one and asked me to lie on the table. I was so excited I couldn't stand. I looked at the pretty waitress, she smiled at me and I thought about watching her lick and suck my pussy. The guys helped me up, my legs felt like rubber. I just took my dress off and they helped me lie down on the table. I lay down and left my legs dangling down off the edge of the table, my pussy on the edge of the table in front of the little Thai girl and my legs spread wide. The girl bent down and started licking and sucking my pussy. Soon I saw that all the people in the pub had gathered around the table and began cheering the girl on. I was enjoying the girls tongue lapping up my pussy licking my clit then darting inside me. My two escorts seemed content to watch but then a man standing next to me just reached out and began to squeeze and play with my nipples. Soon I was cumming and moaning in ecstasy. The people gathered around us, including the girls cheered as I came. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life, so hot, so spent, so exhausted, so completely satisfied. I will remember it always.

As the girl got off me licking my juices from her lips, one of the guys with me pulled me up form the table. He turned me around and pushed me back to the table bending me at the waist. I put my hands on the table to hold myself. He dropped his pants to the floor and just rammed his cock into my wet pussy. It was as if he could not have waited another second to be inside me. He pumped his dick in and out of my pussy, just hammering in and out and did not stop until he came. He shoved in so hard to cum the table hurt as I was shoved against it. Then he was shooting all his cum into my pussy. No sooner had he withdrawn from me than the other guy took his place and he rammed his dick in my pussy. He also pumped his dick in and out of me so hard I thought I might cry out in pain, or pleasure, I wasn't sure which. It was as if he wanted to fuck me harder than his friend had. I looked up and all the people were still there watching and cheering. It was almost as if they wanted to see me split in two. Then before I knew it I was pressed against the table hard again while the second guy shot my pussy full of his cum.

As the guy moved away from me and I turned around to see that two more guys who had been watching had their cocks out of their pants and were already hard and ready to screw me. I didn't think I could stand another cock ramming into me while I bent over the table and maybe I had had enough for the night and thought of ways I could get away from this. I told the guys that I needed to go to the toilet before I took care of the other people who wanted to fuck me so they pointed a door. I picked up my dress and bag and walked towards the toilet, cum from the two guys was just dripping out of me and running down my legs. They were all talking about fucking me as I walked toward the toilet.

The door led to a small passage where I found the toilet. I cleaned myself up a little and found another door there in the passage, it led out into the alley. I thought that I had given them their $200 worth and this was the perfect way to get away from them. I put on my dress and walked out of the door into the alley. I made my way back to the hotel, again getting a lot of stares from the people. This again made me horny and I thought about going back to the pub remembering how much the others wanted to ram themselves into my pussy but I resisted the temptation to go back and instead thought I would finally some fun to the desk clerk at the hotel who had so intently watched me come and go out in skimpy dresses.

On entering the hotel I walked straight to the reception desk and asked the clerk to come up to my room. He looked at me sheepishly and I told him I wanted to have his dick inside me. He smiled broadly and followed me up to my room. When we entered my room I removed my dress and lying on the bed. The desk clerk also removed his clothes and came up on the bed. He spent about half an hour fucking me he enjoyed it but I did not. I realized that I was so into exhibitionism and public sex that I did not enjoy having a man in the privacy of a room. Perhaps I should have just climber onto the reception desk down in the lobby. Having satisfied himself the clerk thanked me and left my room leaving me alone.

I thought about the next day and the appointment with the photographer. I fell asleep thinking about what sort of modeling I would be asked to do tomorrow. I was certain that it would include a lot of nudity and sex after the display I had put on on the train for the photographer.

I got up late the next morning at about 9 AM and after having something to eat in the room I took a shower. As I came out of the shower I got a call from reception that someone was waiting for me. I asked to speak to the guy and found that it was the photographer from the train. I told him I would be down in 10 minutes and then started looking at what to wear. I found that I had nothing left except the short blue slip on dress I had bought with Tom and Joe. I quickly slipped the dress on. It was nice and tight. It pushed my titties upwards out of the dress and I had to be careful to keep them in but when my nipples were covered on top it was so short it barely covered my cunt and ass. I loved the way it looked on me so I put on high heel sandals and I was all ready for the day. I went down to meet the photographer.

When I got to the lobby I found that he had three guys with him, he introduced them to me as part of his crew. He asked me if I was ready to go, all four watching my tits intently, waiting for them to fall out of the dress. Suddenly I was feeling horny all over again wanting more cocks inside my cunt.

I told them that I had no idea what they had planned for me and I needed to know before I could agree to go with them. Also I had a flight to catch in the evening so I could only be with them until 4 PM. They asked me sit on a sofa in the lobby while they explained what they had in mind. We took our seats with two guys sitting in front of me while the other two stood facing me. I opened my legs a bit and teased them a little with a clear view of my bare pussy under the dress before crossing my legs and disappointing them.

The photographer told me that he had really enjoyed the performance I put on the day before on our train ride and wanted to shoot a small film with me. I asked what sort of film, he told me that it would be a pornographic film with me masturbating for the camera. I told them that I do not do such films but the photographer said that he had seen me enjoying myself yesterday and he was sure that I would enjoy doing it in front of the camera. He said that he would pay me a $1000 for it and also nobody would ever know I had done it. I was not interested in the money but the idea of being filmed excited me and I said that I would do it. I asked them where they planned to film, I was told we would be driving out of town for about an hour and they would like to film me in the woods. This excited me even further as I loved open areas rather than a closed room. I asked that I be paid upfront and they gave me the money without a word.

I went up to my room to put the money away and decided not to carry my handbag with me since they would bring me back the hotel. I returned to the lobby and off we went to make a movie. They had a Honda Civic and two of the guys sat in the front while I was in the back sandwiched between the photographer and the fourth guy. As we drove out of town the guys seated in back with me started feeling my bare legs and thighs with their hands. By the time we were out of town my dress was bunched up at my waist and the both of my backseat mates were fingering my pussy and sucking my tits. I was enjoying myself and I took their dicks out of their pants and played with them both as we drove along, one in each of my hands. I then sucked each of them off successively. I lay over the lap of one as I sucked the photographer so guy whose lap I used could continue to finger and play with my pussy. He was bold enough to take a wet finger and insert it into my ass. I loved him pumping fingers into both my ass and my pussy as I sucked the photographer. When both were satisfied they stopped the car and exchanged seats with the guys in front. They did not waste much time and had their dicks out immediately. I sucked each of them in turn and finally we could all just sit back and relax. I wanted desperately to cum but decided to save my energy for the film. I was content for the moment knowing I had already sucked four men on the ride to our destination.

We reached our destination down a rough lane inside into the woods were now secluded from the main road. We parked the car just off the road, got out and I adjusted my dress while the guys began to put up the equipment for the shoot. When everything was ready they came to me to explain the scene. They told me that I was to get back into the car and go back about 100 meters. Then I would drive back to the parking place, get out of the car, walk to a tree they pointed out, take my dress off, sit down on the ground with my back against the tree and masturbate.

I told them I understood, got into the car and drove the 100 meters in reverse. They signaled me and I drove forward and parked in the same spot. I stepped out of the car and leisurely walked to the tree, the camera following me. Then I pulled my dress over my head and dropped it to the ground. I slowly turned back and faced the camera. I sat down on the rough ground with my legs bent at the knees and leaned against the tree. I spread my legs wide for the camera, looked directly into the lens and began to masturbate slowly with my right hand. I continued playing with my cunt slowly for a few minutes gradually increasing the motion and intensity of play. It was working, my play for the camera, my private audience of four watching and soon I was moaning, moving my head back and forth and completely lost in the sensation my hand was creating inside me. Soon I was cumming and lost in the throws of a huge orgasm. I lay back against the tree exhausted and licked my juices from my fingers.

I was so immersed in the pleasures that I faintly heard someone saying cut and then all four started applauding me. I smiled at them and when I was able I got to my feet. They had gathered around me and each seemed to be talking at once telling me how much they had enjoyed my performance. They didn't mention it but I could see that each of them had a hard on, I asked them to take their cocks out and form a circle around me. They were quick to the task and were immediately around me and dropped their pants on the ground. I began playing with all four dicks with my hands and soon started using my mouth too. It was so much fun to have four dicks to play with. It took about ten minutes playing, licking, sucking and teasing for them to cum, each just began one after the other to cum on my face, neck and tits. I was drenched in cum. I took all I could in my mouth while the rest dripped down on my body. I loved it and as they watched I rubbed it all over my body. All of us relaxed for some time against the car. The guys thanked me for my performance and told me to get in touch with them whenever I was back in Bangkok. I also gave the photographer my address and contact number and asked him to mail me a copy of the film they had shot on a CD. He promised to do so.

We stayed long enough for their cum to dry on my body before I put my dress on and we got back into the car to drive back to the hotel. I fell asleep on the way back and the guys woke me up once we had reached the hotel. I thanked them for the lovely time I had with them and went up to my room. It was time now to pack and head back home to Johannesburg. I thought of Tom and Joe waiting there for me to come back and tried to imagine what new things they might make me do.

12