Adventures in Thailand Ch. 11

Story Info
Teacher gives his neighbor a hand.
1.1k words
4.52
47.5k
7
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: Desperate Measures?

I tried to call Lulu several times without success. I got the feeling that she'd received my messages, but was afraid of getting involved any deeper than casual sex. I really didn't feel that disappointed. I had figured my fling with Lulu was a one-time thing anyway. It was too bad that I wouldn't be able to experience her huge breasts and tight pussy, but there were other fish in the sea.

One day after going about a week in a total dry spell, I received a soft yet persistent knock on my door during my usual afternoon naptime. I sleepily answered the door. To my surprise, my neighbor from downstairs greeted me wearing her usual sarong. I didn't think too much of it. I figured she wanted to borrow something. My Thai was sufficient enough to understand basic household items. I invited her inside with a wave of my hand. To my amazement, she unwrapped her sarong and stood in front of me totally nude.

My neighbor's body was every bit as glorious standing in front of me as it had been viewing from my perch on the stairs. Her arousal became evident with her extended nipples and slightly swollen pussy lips. Now, rather than watching my neighbor, I would be experiencing her luscious body firsthand.

"My name is Kittiporn," said my neighbor in Thai as her hand reached for my crotch and gently began rubbing my expanding tool.

I decided to make this afternoon affair one to remember for my neighbor. I got the feeling she would have been satisfied with just a good solid fucking, but I was going to take things further than that. Kittiporn looked at me slightly confused when I gently removed her hand from my crotch. Her honey pot needed attention and I was going give it what it deserved.

A knowing smile crossed my neighbor's face as I knelt in front of her. I gently pulled back her clitoral hood to get at her trigger. Kittiporn groaned loudly as I began slurping around her clit. She forcefully grabbed my hair and pushed it into her steaming box. I sucked on her clit for dear life and began reaping immediate rewards.

Kittiporn's body began contorting like she was trying to keep a hula-hoop around her hips. Her whole body shivered as she began to cum hard. I kept up my oral attention by gently tugging at her swollen button. Three more rapid orgasms caused Kittiporn to cry out almost like she was in pain. My mouth became too much for her and she pushed me away from her wet hole.

I smiled at my accomplishment. I bet Kittiporn had never climaxed like that with her boyfriend. I was fairly certain this would be a one shot deal, but I was going to make sure it was something she wouldn't soon forget. Kittiporn had come to the right place to be taken care of properly.

Kittiporn eagerly eyed my fully erect staff. She carefully unzipped my pants and extracted my pole. My neighbor seemed impressed with its size and thickness as she gazed at it for a moment. She ran her fingers up and down my length several times before lowering her head to take it into her mouth.

My neighbor seemed content with gently nibbling at the head of my cock at first. Slowly her interest turned towards taking more of me into her mouth. Kittiporn managed to get a sizable amount into her mouth before she had to stop. She began to choke slightly as she tried to take more into her mouth. I started to try and withdraw slightly to keep from choking her. Kittiporn would have none of that. She locked her hands on my hips and pulled me forward. I wasn't about to deny a woman who wanted to take my whole cock into her mouth.

After several attempts, my neighbor succeeded in her efforts. Her nose nestled in the soft pubic hair surrounding my gorged pole. Kittiporn now went up and down with gusto. My balls tightened slightly at my neighbor's newfound expertise. Her caressing my balls blew away any resistance I had left.

I grabbed the sides of Kittiporn's head and let loose my load. She managed to keep up with the first couple of shots, but the sheer volume overwhelmed her. Sticky cum bubbled out of her mouth and onto her chin and breasts. Kittiporn took a moment to make sure I had finished and then scooped the remaining amount into her mouth greedily.

Kittiporn smiled when she saw that I remained hard. She gently urged me onto my back and then lowered her pussy onto my rod. Beautifully tight pussy flesh surrounded my tool. Kittiporn allowed herself to adjust to my length before she started to move up and down. I relished the wonderfully warm hole all around me.

When my neighbor started to move, she was like a woman possessed. Her bouncing up and down was so wild I thought she might injure either herself or me. Kittiporn leaned towards me as she thrust up and down. I took a gorged nipple into my mouth and sucked it hungrily. My cock made a sloshing sound as it slid and out of Kittiporn's hole. Her pussy gripped me tightly as I felt her climax twice more.

It was now my turn to take charge. I gently rolled my neighbor over onto her knees. I came up behind her and slammed my cock into her hole. Kittiporn gasped and then started pushing back against me. I grabbed her hips and thrust deep into her wet twat. I added a fingering of Kittiporn's clit to my pounding of her pussy. I kept at my combination of fingering and thrusting for a good half an hour before I felt my own need rising.

This particular orgasm lacked the punch of my first one. Cum just seemed to ooze out rather than shoot out like a garden hose my first time around in Kittiporn's mouth. She moaned as she felt me spill my seed into her hole. I soon followed and fell onto the floor next to her. Kittiporn collapsed into a sweaty heap on the floor after I finished. She lay there for a few moments while she collected herself. My neighbor then got to her feet and gave me a kiss and thanked me in Thai. She collected her sarong and wrapped it around herself once more. Even if it was just a one-time thing, I was certain Kittiporn had enjoyed herself and so had I.