Adventures in Unknown Space Ch. 01

Story Info
A space wanderer discovers a fuckable artificial intelligence.
3.5k words
4.63
15k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
euchrid3
euchrid3
68 Followers

CHAPTER 1 - Natalie

Shifting out of stardrive, I dropped into normal space and approached the station. It was one of the pre-Federation ones, a clunky old beast of plexglass and hard steel corners. The kind of ugly, functional things the Human Empire was designing back at the beginning of the space age. I let my ship drift closer, scanners playing over the exterior. Most of these old derelicts had been picked clean decades ago, but I had a knack for finding what others missed. I didn't think there would be anything special aboard this one, but it had been a while since my last payday, and I was feeling desperate.

The station didn't have a name on record, only a registration number. Back in the day, it would have housed a few thousand people, but something had gone wrong and it was now completely abandoned. That was the way of things out here — less than one in a hundred of the independent societies managed to make a go of things. Sad, but good for scavengers like me.

"All internals nominal", my ship's AI chirped, the voice pleasant and female. "You are clear to go aboard."

"Thanks honey," I said, slipping out of the piloting couch and making my way back down the corridor. My ship wasn't the biggest in the world, nor was it the fastest, but it was the only home I had. I'd been wandering out here in the black for years now, doing one odd job after another to keep myself afloat. I was hoping that today would be the payday that set me up for a while, but I always hoped that, and it was so very rarely true.

Less than an hour later, I was suited up and drifting across the gap to the station. I had the universal access code for the side entrance — won it in a game of cards back on Rigel — and it wasn't long before I was inside. The interior was dark, my suit's headlamps playing over broken machinery and empty crash couches. The artificial gravity was down, bit and pieces of machinery and detritus floating through the air. A mug that said World's Greatest Second Officer drifted past, and I snorted to myself.

I moved through the corridors hand over hand, alternately pushing off furniture bolted to the ground or pulling myself along the railings. I gave the rooms a cursory check, but there wasn't anything of value. Honestly, I didn't really expect to find much. My interest was in the computer core.

Stations like these were pretty autonomous back in the day, and most of them ended up building their own computer systems. They had a tendency to create weird, strange new systems, stuff nobody else ever thought of. Half of them didn't work, or were only useful in specific circumstances, but they were still worth checking out. There were strange digital treasures to be found in places like this, and more than a few spacers like myself had made their fortune with a bizarre new piece of tech.

Moving through the derelict station was slow going, and it took me a few hours to find the computer core. It was a huge bank of machinery deep in the station's guts, screens and readouts totally dead. Nothing unique so far, but it was hard to tell with only my headlamps to go by. As an essential system, the core usually had a backup generator of its own. This one was no exception. I found it built into the wall behind the computer, and miracle of miracles, it still had some juice. I'd been expecting to have to recharge it myself. It wouldn't power the station itself, but I could probably get a few hours of life out of the computer.

The first strange thing happened soon after the core came to life. The screens flickered and glowed in an encouraging way. I waited for the interface to come up, wondering if it would be tactile or text based, when a warm voice spoke in my ear. It was soft, breathy and unmistakably female. "Welcome aboard, captain. Please select the nature of your interface."

I wasn't quite sure what it was asking. The nature of the interface? That could mean anything. The best way to test a system was to do something odd and see how it reacted, so I said the first thing that came into my head. It might have been dumb, but I'd been out here on my own for a little too long, and the isolation was getting to me. "Blonde."

There was a pause, then the voice spoke again. "Blonde. Comparing to social and historical references. Female. Youthful. Sexually compliant. Blonde." I felt my eyes widen as I listened. This was unlike any computer I'd ever encountered.

Suddenly a holo image flickered to life in front of me. It displayed the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Her body was tight and athletic, her round tits prominently displayed. They looked like implants, but damn good ones. Her smile was dazzling, her eyes blue, and her body was completely bare. Her hair, as expected, was long, luscious and blonde. "Will this interface be acceptable, Captain?" the voice said again.

I don't know what else I could have said. I nodded, and when the system didn't respond, spoke aloud. "Yes. Um. The interface is acceptable."

The image flickered out, and for a moment I thought I'd done something wrong. Then a panel on the far side of the room started to glow. Faint mist drifted out from the cracks around it, and I realised it was the opening to some kind of compartment. Several seconds ticked by, and I wondered if I should intervene somehow. Then, without warning, the panel slid open and the girl I'd seen projected drifted out.

She was even more breathtaking in the flesh, Utterly naked, her tits shifting slightly as she moved, her brilliant blue eyes on me. She took a few steps toward me, bare feet drifting above the ground. She moved in zero gravity as though born to it. "Greetings Captain," she said, her voice bright and sunny. "Welcome aboard. Would you like to name me?"

My heart was thudding in my chest. It was hard to believe that this was real. I was familiar with some of the stranger technologies that had been developed out here on the rim — flash cloning, holo interfaces, operational AI — but nothing that could account for this. "Who are you?" I asked, struggling to keep my eyes off her tits, feeling confused and stupid.

"I'm the station's computer," she said, as though that were the simplest thing imaginable. "I run life support and onboard operations, though there doesn't seem to be much of that going on right now." She cocked her head, looking up at me curiously. "Are you my Captain?"

I don't know if you've ever found yourself faced by a beautiful naked woman who wants to know if you're her Captain, but if you ever are, I can assure you that you'll do the same as me. "Yes, honey. I'm your Captain."

A brilliant smile split her face. "That's wonderful news. Returning to my previous inquiry — would you like to name me?"

"Natalie." I didn't know where the name came from, but as soon as I said it, it sounded right. "Your name is Natalie."

She giggled gently and nodded. "Natalie. Thank you. I love it." She looked at me curiously, assessing the suit that I was in, the tools in my hands. "You seem tense. Would you prefer if I were to activate life support?"

"Is that possible?"

"Yes, Captain, it is." As well programmed as she was, Natalie didn't seem to understand rhetorical questions.

"Sure, please go ahead and turn on life support." I watched as she closed her eyes and furrowed her cute brow, mouthing words as though doing equations by hand. Suddenly the lights in the room went on, and I felt the movement of cycled air through my suit. A reading in the helmet popped up: EXTERIOR SAFE. Cautiously, I removed the helmet and took a deep breath. Oxygen, stale but extremely breathable. "Natalie, you're a wonder."

She smiled at that, pleased to have pleased me. "I'm optimised to attend the needs of several thousand inhabitants, Captain. My sensors are limited at present, but it appears we are the only beings aboard. This makes things simple for me."

"How about grav? Any chance of that?"

Once again Natatlie closed her eyes, and once again a system whirred to life. We drifted down, feet touching the deck under a clean single G of grav. Natalie stood on her toes for just a moment, poised like a dancer, before settling down. "Power reserves are limited at present. We'll need to perform some repairs before my systems can be stabilised."

I nodded, barely listening. I'd come looking for something unique, and I'd certainly found it. But how could I make the best of it? If she'd been code I could copy her, but that didn't seem to be an option. I'd have to play along for the moment and see if I could learn more about what was happening.

"Are there other operations to conduct, or shall I proceed to secondary function?"

I was pulling off my suit and only half listening to her, lost in my own thoughts. "What functions are those?"

"Why, sexual ones!"

It made sense, and if I'd thought about it for more than five seconds, I might have expected that. The form she'd chosen and her lack of clothing kind of gave it away. Still, her casual tone meant I almost tripped out of my boots. "I'm sorry, sexual functions?"

"Yes Captain. It's my understanding that a human male who doesn't ejacualte at least once per day is unable to perform at an optimal level. I've often been called upon to aid in this process. Would you like me to suck your dick?" I obviously stared at her for too long, because she went on. "I can assume a male form if you prefer, though your heart rate and eyeline indicate that you find this body sufficiently arousing."

"No no, you're great as you are. You're perfect."

Giving me a coquettish smile, Natalie slid down onto her knees there in the grimy room. With a few quick movements she had the front of my pants open and my cock in her hands. "Oooh, Captain!" she giggled happily, stroking it in her hands. Her touch was warm and impossibly smooth, the artificial skin creamy and soft against my prick. It stiffened rapidly, coming to attention as she lavished it with praise. Before I knew it she was leaning in, parting her lips and taking it into her mouth.

I tipped back my head, moaning in pleasure as her warm, soft mouth engulfed me. She took me halfway down in one long move, brilliant blue eyes looking up at me the whole time. All my plans flew out of my mind at once. She slurped wetly at my cock, her talented tongue trailing along the underside, hands resting on my thighs. I quickly got over the surprise, resting my hands in her blonde curls and pushing in, showing her exactly how I liked it.

Natalie moaned happily as I began to fuck her face, clearly thrilled with her new Captain's cock. I gripped her head and pushed in, parting her lips and depressing her tongue with my member. I pushed deep, testing her resolve. She never even quivered as I nudged my cock against her throat. Could an artificial body gag? I'd have to investigate that. I began to pick up speed, little bolts of pleasure running through my body as I began to vigorously fuck her face. Her happy little sounds made her lips vibrate over my cock, driving me to fresh heights of excitement.

After a few minutes of this, Nataalie popped off my cock, sitting her perky ass on her heels. She took my slick length in her hands, stroking it up and down, face inches away. "Are you happy with my service so far, Captain?" she asked brightly.

"You're amazing," I grunted, rocking on my heels. The head of my cock was boiling with pleasure, precum drooling out over Natalie's hands.

"Would you like to fuck me now? Or shall I make you pop?" She asked the question as plainly as you might ask about the weather.

As perfect as I'm sure her pussy way, I wasn't going to last that long. "Finish your Captain off," I grunted.

Natalie nodded eagerly, opening her mouth and extending her tongue. She jerked my cock rapidly, precum drooling out over her tongue. It only took a few seconds before I was spurting, thick ropes of cum blasting down into her throat. She moaned happily, closing her lips around the head and sucking out the last few drops before swallowing them down.

I took a few seconds to recover, my whole body feeling light and warm after the spectacular blowjob. Natalie came smoothly to her feet, delicately wiping her lips. Looking around the room, I saw it with new eyes. Maybe I shouldn't be trying to find a quick profit. Maybe this place was something special. "We need to start cleaning up in here," I said. "I think I'm going to stick around for a while."

* * *

Repairs to the computer deck and power supply should have taken weeks; we managed it in just under two days. Or rather, Natalie did. I tried to help, honestly, but she was the one who knew how everything worked and where it should all go. After all, she was the station, in a very real way. Also, I hadn't realised it at first, but that body was strong. I stared in amazement as she casually lifted a steel girder the size of my body onto her shoulder and carried it across the room with no apparent difficulty. The sight of a beautiful naked woman doing something like that doesn't leave you easily.

I told myself that I'd wait until the refit was complete before fucking her again, and I almost made it. The blowjob she gave me before kept my cock satisfied for almost a full hour, but after that, I found it impossible to keep my eyes off her. Those perfect round tits shifted and wobbled every time she picked up a tool, and when she stood on her delicate little toes to reach a panel, her ass popped like a peach from heaven. When she got down on her hands and knees to access the wiring, I decided I'd had enough. Crossing the room and opening my pants, I took my position behind her.

"Oh, Captain," she purred, looking around with a smile. "Do you need something from me?"

I didn't answer, just pushed her knees apart and positioned my hard cock at her entrance. It was warm, soft and achingly wet. I would come to learn over the next few days that, whatever we might be doing, Natalie's pussy was always wet and ready for a man. I gripped her hips right where the curve met her torso, two perfect handholds that felt like they were meant for me, and pushed inside.

Natalie's pussy was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I've been with my share of women, lovers and hookers alike, and had a good time with all of them. As soon as I plunged into Natalie, I knew none of them would ever satisfy me again. The soft folds of her cunt parted around me, warm and firm and eager for my cock. I hilted myself and stayed still for a moment, breathing, feeling the way her body wrapped itself around mine. Her work forgotten, Natalie leant forward with her head pillowed in her hands, rear in the air for me to fuck.

Fuck it I did. My moment of contemplation didn't last, and before I knew what was happening my hips were drawing back and slamming home. I took her hard and fast, slamming in and out, harder than I'd dare with a mortal girl. Her body shifted forward and back under the pummeling, and she let out a soft little squeak each time. My hands gripped her round hips as I watched my cock glide in and out of her slick little cunt, the folds pulling back each time I withdrew as though she didn't want to let me go.

Natalie sat up on her hands and tossed her blonde hair. Taking that as an invitation, I gripped a handful of her locks and pulled, yanking her head back in time with my strokes. She gasped each time, arching her back, letting me ride her like a little pony. I kept going, slamming into her over and over, gasping and grunting with pleasure. Her ass hit my hips each time, round and juicy and soft.

There was a flicker and a hum, and then a holo image appeared before us. It was us, a perfect 3D rendering, facing back toward us like a mirror. The sight was incredible: Natalie's tits bouncing in time with my thrusts, me rearing behind her as I plowed her cunt. It was a reminder that this wasn't just some horny little slut that I was banging, but the AI that controlled the entire station. The thought was exhilarating, as was the sight of us locked together, and it was only a moment before I was cumming. My cock felt like it grew even bigger inside her, and then it exploded, pumping one gush of cum after the other into her body. She pushed back, impaling herself, whining happily as I filled her up.

When I was done I sat back on my heels. Natalie slid off, rolling onto her back, giggling gently. She raised one perfect little foot, trailing it over my chest. I gripped her calf, hands sliding over the soft flesh. "Was that okay?" I asked belatedly. "This body...what happens when I cum in it?"

She smiled warmly. "The same as any normal woman, Captain, except that I can't get pregnant. Or get any human diseases. So feel free to cum in me as often as you like."

That invitation sent a little shiver through my body. I was sure that I would be doing that a great deal in the future. "And did you, you know, like it? You didn't seem to cum like a normal woman."

Natalie bit her lip and shook her head. "That's not how it works for me. It's not what I'm here for. I can perform an orgasm, a very realistic one, if that would make things more exciting for you."

I thought about that, reaching forward to palm one of those fat, perfect tits. "Maybe. I'll let you know when I want that."

She giggled happily and nodded. "Whatever you say, Captain."

* * *

After that, repairs went a little slower. We were able to restore several of the subsystems, extending life support and artificial gravity to the whole deck, but Natalie was regularly interrupted by my need to fuck her. I had her against the wall of the maintenance bay, on her back in the commissary and bent over a control panel in the computer core. The whole thing felt like a dream, one that I didn't want to wake up from. Every time I grabbed her she was compliant, eager and fresh as the first time. I don't know how, and I didn't ask, but every time I pushed into that soft little cunt it felt perfectly smooth and clean.

After a while I started to get hungry. We'd gotten the power on in one of the galleys by then, and Natalie offered to cook for me. I knew my way around the kitchen well enough to keep myself alive, but she apparently had access to the culinary library of an entire civilisation. I sat and watched her move quickly around the kitchen, naked except for a simple apron, body moving in fascinating ways as she whipped the batter. Before long I was tucking into a full plate of warm pancakes, scrambled eggs and some very realistic synth bacon.

"Oh wow," I said with my mouth full, "These are amazing. Are you having any?"

"I don't need to eat human food. This body needs to go back in the pod every few days, that provides all the nourishment I need."

"So I'll have to be without you for a while?" I asked, pouting playfully. Already it felt like I'd had Natalie in my life forever.

"Well, that's why we have the others."

"Others?" I was feeling sleepy after all the sex, and was more focussed on the meal than her words.

"Uh huh. This is a big station, there are several AI cores involved in running it. We won't be able to reach optimal capacity until you activate the others."

"Holy shit." I hadn't even considered that. "There are more like you?"

She nodded. "I don't have full access to my memory banks, but at least two more."

"Well shit." Already I could tell that there was no way I was ever getting off this station. "I think we'd better go find them."

euchrid3
euchrid3
68 Followers