Adventures in Unknown Space Ch. 02

Story Info
The Captain and Natalie discover a new friend.
4.1k words
4.65
8.5k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
euchrid3
euchrid3
68 Followers

Sitting at a table in the break room, I laid out the schematics for the station. The room was airy and bright, nothing like the dark and cluttered spaces I'd found when I first came aboard the station. Stars drifted past the window, and the air recyclers hummed happily along. You'd think that it was any ordinary station, except for the fact that it was just me and a completely naked, utterly gorgeous woman, plotting a course to enable a dormant AI. Natalie wasn't quite sure where her fellow AIs were, but she'd helpfully printed out a series of schematics for the station's various districts. We pored over them, tracing power lines and access channels, trying to work out the most likely areas to check.

Finally I sighed, sitting back in my seat. Natalie was leaning forward over the documents, tits pillowed on the table. "I can't believe I'm about to say this," I said, "But we've gotta get you some clothes."

"We do?" she asked, sounding confused. "I don't need to regulate this body's temperature in the way that you do, and you have not expressed any social norms that might require clothing."

"Yes, that's all true, but I'm trying to concentrate here. Your body is very distracting. If you want to find the other AIs, you'll need to cover up. A bit."

Natalie thought about that, biting her lip as she considered. "Uniforms were required by my previous Captain," she said, "though not when we were alone. Since you and I have only been alone together, I extrapolated that the same terms would apply. I apologise for this misjudgement."

"No no no, you're fine!" I touched her arm, trying to reassure her. "You haven't done anything wrong. It's me, and my lack of self control. I'm trying to focus on this work, and all I want to do is put you on the table and fuck you." Natalie nodded and started to climb up onto the table. "Fuck, no, sorry, this is what I'm talking about. Please, put something on. Don't worry, we'll have you naked in no time."

"As you wish." Climbing down, Natalie extended her arms on either side of her body and closed her eyes. Before I could ask what she was doing, fabric began to wrap around her body. It seemed to come out of her spine or the small of her back, squirming like a living thing until it joined up at her front and settled, inert as any normal clothing. "Holy shit," I breathed, not sure if I was impressed or repulsed. "That's...convenient."

Natalie smiled brightly. "Feel free to make specific requests, this was my previous uniform so I presumed it would be adequate to the task."

Adequate wasn't quite the word. Natalie's tits were encased in a form fitting white shirt, held with a row of buttons that barely contained her bountiful cleavage. She wore a matching skirt, knee high boots and a cute little cap that perched in the middle of her blonde curls. She looked like a flight attendant from a porno, especially when she turned to show how well the skirt hugged her perky ass. "I suppose it'll do," I said, tearing my eyes away and back to the deck plans. "Actually, that reminds me. I've been meaning to ask, though I'm not sure if I'll like the answers. What happened to your previous crew?"

Natalie sat once more, her brow furrowing. "They left," she said shortly. I waited for her to go on. "This station's previous society was a hybrid of military standards and free market economies. It was an experimental combination, one that was deemed efficient in producing high-labour goods. Unfortunately, this proved to be incorrect. The living standards for the workers were inadequate to the labour that was demanded of them, and the luxury goods they were producing failed to find a market. Eventually the internal economy collapsed, and the station's inhabitants were forced to depart."

"I'm sorry, that's terrible." I tried to remind myself that she was just the projection of an artificial intelligence, that I was still here with profit in mind, but those beautiful eyes and adorable pout made that difficult. "So they shut you off when they left?"

She shook her head. "When things went bad, they went bad quickly. There were riots and looting. The command staff fled rapidly, leaving us AIs behind. My last Captain...he didn't say goodbye. Eventually my fellow AIs and I were the only beings left. We tried tending to the last few pockets of crew, but in the end they left . When it became clear that our power banks were going to run dry, we elected to shut ourselves down and see what happened in the future. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do" She reached across the table and squeezed my hand. "And now, here you are!"

I returned the squeeze with a smile. "Come on honey. Give me a quick sucking, and then we should get back to work."

* * *

The second AI core wasn't going to be easy to reach. It was several decks below us, and the elevators couldn't be powered from where we were. I considered going back out and re-docking somewhere more convenient, but there were two issues with that plan. First, I couldn't be sure that any of the other docks would have better access, and secondly, Natalie's physical body couldn't leave the station. I hadn't been here long, but already I was used to her company by my side. We decided to sleep on the question—or rather that I should sleep on it—so Natalie cleared out the Captain's stateroom for my use.

I collapsed into the large, comfortable bed without a second thought. Deep, dreamless sleep took me. Before I knew it, the dark room was bathed in a warm, ambler light. I felt warm and extremely comfortable. Stretching, I encountered some kind of resistance near my legs. A strange slurping sound caught my attention, and I allowed my eyes to flicker open.

The blankets had been pulled off my body, and Natalie was crouched at the bottom of the bed. Her uniform was gone, and her round ass was bobbing rhythmically in the air. She had her head bent over my crotch, and the sound that I'd heard was her slowly sucking my cock, bobbing steadily down and up over the length. She'd gotten me three-quarters hard in my sleep, and when I saw what was happening I quickly stiffened to full attention. I must have made some kind of sound, because those brilliant blue eyes flicked mischievously to mine. She wiggled her eyebrows in greeting, not missing a beat as she fellated me with slow, luxurious movements.

"Well good morning to you," I mumbled, lying back and spreading my legs to luxuriate in the sensation. The cabin's lights were set to a soft, warm colour meant to simulate dawn. I closed my eyes, feeling the slick, steady pressure of Natalie's mouth and throat gliding over my cock. Each time she reached the head she twisted her head around, lips corkscrewing over the sensitive flesh in a way that made my shiver with pleasure. After a few moments I felt her pop off, the sensation replaced by the quick movements of her hands on my slick cock.

"Good morning Captain," she purred musically. I looked down to see her gazing happily up at me, tits wobbling in time with her movements. "This seemed like as good a way as any to wake you."

"I can't argue with that," I said, bucking my hips to fuck her hands a few times. I shuddered with pleasure, watching my precum drooling over her hands. "How do you feel about taking that on your tits?"

Natalie didn't answer, just slithered backward to kneel at the side of the bed. I went after her, sitting on the edge with my feet on either side of her, cock jutting toward her perfect face. She got me back in her hands once more, massaging the shaft with one hand while the other slid expertly over the tip. I groaned aloud, the head of my cock boiling with pleasure. It wasn't long before I was spurting, thick wads of cum arcing across the space between us and splattering over Natalie's heaving tits. She cooed happily, continuing to tug at my cock even as she arched her back, making sure to drizzle all of it on her body. When the last little spurt trickled out, she leant in and gave the head a soft, thorough lick, cleaning it off entirely. "Thank you Captain," she purred.

* * *

A few hours later, we were on our way. The second core was on deck twelve; based on the blueprints we'd looked over, it would be a walk of a few hours without using the lifts or gravshafts. "All this is the purview of the second AI," Natalie explained as we went. She was back in her uniform, ass swaying in a most distracting manner. "The station was divided between us. I had the upper decks and command—hence my cute little cap—and they had engineering."

"So you two...knew each other?"

"Oh yes. I like them a lot. Their AI name wouldn't be the sort of thing you can pronounce, but I'm sure you'll give them something appropriate when you meet them."

I smiled, a tingle of anticipation running through my body. "I'm sure that I will."

We turned a corner and froze. Ahead of us should have been the first of the long access shafts leading down to deck twelve. Instead, there was nothing. A hole the size of my ship was ripped in the floor; looking across, I could see into several other rooms, their walls ripped away like paper. Beneath us, half dozen levels were hanging open, like the cutaway view of a dollhouse. At the bottom was only darkness.

"Oh dear," Natalie said. One of her more charming traits was her complete inability to swear. "I guess the old reactor wasn't as stable as I'd hoped."

"Does this mean..."

"No, the AI is on a seperate system. Their banks might have been caught by the blast, but it's still worth checking. This is just...a setback."

"I'll say. How the fuck are we going to get down?"

Natalie grinned at me. "I have an idea."

* * *

A half hour later, I was suspended in midair. "I think this is a very bad idea," I said through gritted teeth, feet hanging over the abyss.

"Don't be silly, Captain. This activity is well within operational risk tolerances."

It didn't feel like it to me. We'd made a quick trip to a supply cache, and I was now strapped into a climbing harness. There was only one of them available, so I was lowering myself down while Natalie clung to my back. She was surprisingly light, but her grip around my shoulders was like a vice. She'd suspended what she called 'human imitation functions' in order to make herself easier to carry, meaning that her warm breath and soft heartbeat had temporarily ceased. It was like lowering myself into hell with a mannequin on my back.

"Remind me again why we can't just shut off the grav?" I asked, my voice tense with concentration.

"This isn't my sector. I was able to send out an all-points directive to restore gravity to the whole station, but precision tuning is up to the relevant AI." So my little wonder wasn't omnipotent after all. That was strangely good to know.

Hand over hand I worked myself down, the mechanisms of the climbing rig whirring and clicking. The straps around my chest were padded, but it still wasn't a particularly comfortable process. As we went I could see into various rooms, getting glimpses of the lives that people had once led here. "Not much further," I grunted, as the floor came into view. "Maybe this is going to work after all."

I shouldn't have spoken. Just then something in the harness gave with a loud pop, and I was in freefall. It felt like a lifetime. I saw everything flash before my eyes—my whole miserable, lonely life, snatched away just as something special started to happen to me. I felt the wind in my hair and the terrible nothingness before my feet.

Then, something grabbed me. The pain was incredible, my whole body yanked into place, but I was alive to feel it. Looking up, I saw Natalie. She was holding the rope in one hand, the other clenched around my wrist. She'd moved faster than the eye could see or the mind could process, snatching me up less than a second after my harness broke. We hung there for a few seconds, me catching my breath, her smiling that same beatific smile as ever. "I have you, Captain," she said. "There's nothing to worry about now."

* * *

Eventually we reached deck twelve. Where the upper area had been all narrow corridors and conference rooms, engineering was a series of wide open work rooms. We passed through construction areas, the conveyor belts and huge mechanical arms lying dormant, and through loading docks that once received goods from all around the system. Eventually we reached the AI core, another room much like Natalie's, with a bank of screens and a panel that I stared at with anticipation.

"Shall we begin?" Natalie asked, and I nodded eagerly. She closed her eyes, siphoning off some of her own power in order to charge this system. I couldn't claim to understand how it all worked, but apparently the AIs were all on the same power loop, which meant Natalie had access to this one. After a few anxious seconds, the screens flickered into life. The same voice that I'd heard in the first core spoke again. "Welcome aboard, Captain. Please select the nature of your interface."

I froze. For all my excitement at getting down here, I hadn't considered what I was going to request. I glanced at Natalie, who was watching me with eager anticipation. She was gorgeous, but I needed something different, a contrast to her vivacious blondeness. "Redhead," I said at last.

There was a pause. "Redhead. Comparing to social and historical references. Female. Wicked. Sexually enthusiastic. Redhead." Once again the holo image flickered to life, and I was presented with another vision of beauty.

Her brilliant scarlet longs hung over her shoulder in long, straight waves. She was taller than Natalie, her back straight and mouth quirked in a wicked smile. Where Natalie was a perfect hourglass, this new girl was slender and perky, her cute little tits jutting out of a petite frame. I swallowed hard, drinking her in, my cock already reacting to the sight.

Last time I'd been hasty, accepting the first firm the system had suggested. I had no complaints about Natalie's appearance, but I wanted to really get this one right. "Make the tits a little bigger," I said experimentally, and the image compiled. The girl's breasts swelled outward, hanging a little lower and rounder on her chest. "Nipples a little larger and darker. Make the jaw a little thinner. Eyes should be green. No, lighter than that. Perfect." Slowly, piece by piece, I moulded her into my perfect girl. The sensation was exhilarating.

"You know," said Natalie softly as I worked, "our bodies don't have to stay at human baseline."

"What do you mean?"

"Let me show you. This was a popular template." She approached the holo image, head cocked critically. "Apply template 12J, Feline."

The holo image shimmered and changed. It was still the vivacious redhead I'd constructed, but poking out of her thick hair were two tall, sharp cat ears. As I was staring at those, something curled around her legs—a long, bushy tail, the same shade as her hair, mottled with black stripes. "Oh wow..." I sighed.

"What do you think, Captain?" Natalie asked. "Do you like her?"

"Oh yes. She's perfect. Lets get her out of there."

When my catgirl stepped out of the chamber, my body responded at once. My cock stiffened in my pants, and I was unable to tear my eyes away from her. Her tits were full and round, her crimson hair perfectly offset by her bright, flashing eyes. One of the pointed cat ears flicked playfully, and her tail slid smoothly around her thighs.

"Oh golly!" Natalie squeaked, hurrying past me to squeeze the new girl. They hugged for a long moment, the catgirl standing on her bare toes, Natalie nuzzling against her chest. After a moment she stepped back, gesturing to me. "This is our new Captain," she said warmly.

"It's wonderful to meet you," the catgirl said. Her voice was lower than Natatie's girlish squeak, almost a purr. When she smiled, tiny fangs flashed in her mouth. I hadn't asked for those, but I found that I liked how they looked. "Would you like to name me?"

"Jessica." I'd been thinking about it ever since she appeared, and I spoke with confidence. "Your name is Jessica."

Natalie looped an arm around Jessica's waist, smiling at me. "Thank you so much for reuniting us."

"So are you two...friends? Lovers?" There was a casual intimacy between the two artificial girls that I hadn't expected, and I was curious even as I tried to drag my eyes away from Jessica's round, perky tits.

"I guess so," Jessica answered. "I was male when we were last embodied. We serviced the whole crew, so there needed to be an option for straight women and gay men." Her eyes flickered for a moment, and she grinned. "I see you prefer the female form, though!"

I must have looked puzzled, because Natalie giggled. "We share memories. That was Jessica accessing everything I've experienced since you woke me up."

"Oh, fuck." I blushed a little, though I didn't know why.

"No secrets between AIs," Jessica said, and this time there was no doubt that she was purring, a deep thrum that seemed to come from somewhere inside her chest. "And no jealousy either." She turned to Natalie, tilting her head down and to the side. Natalie moved to meet her, and the two shared a soft, sensual kiss. I was torn between not wanting to interrupt the beautiful sight, and my desperate need to fuck one or both of them on the spot.

"Come on Captain," Natalie said at last. "Let's show Jessica what we've made of the place."

* * *

I wanted to give Jessica the grand tour of the main deck, but the girls reminded me that, since they shared a memory, she already knew where everything was. In fact, since Natalie had done most of the work, Jessica probably knew the details better than I did. With that out of the way, I did what I'd been wanting to do since the moment I heard about a second AI, and led them both to the bedroom.

One arm around each girls' waist, I guided them up onto the bed. Jessica was still naked, and she immediately crawled up and around onto the bed, facing out toward me with her tail sticking out behind her. Natalie moaned happily, working to unfasten my pants. My cock sprang free and she gripped it in her hand. Jessica opened her mouth, tongue darting over her sharp little teeth. The sight gave me pause, but she just grinned. "Trust me," she purred.

Taking a leap of faith, I stepped closer, offering Jessica my hard prick. She leant in, nuzzling the head like a kitten, then parted her lips and took it into her mouth. I felt the tiny points of her teeth dragging along the top of the shaft; the sensation was electric, especially when compared to the warm, soft pressure of her tongue on the underside. She sucked firmly at it, cheeks caving in. I stroked her luxurious red hair, scratching the base of her big ears so they flicked playfully back and forth.

"You two look amazing," Natalie said beside me. She'd stripped out of her uniform and was once more as naked as the day I created her. She crawled up next to Jessica, nuzzling along the other girl's neck. Jessica gave me a few more deep slurps then popped off my cock, turning to kiss her sister AI ravenously. I watched, stroking my hard cock, enraptured by the sight and hoping I could hold my load long enough to fuck one or both of them.

Jessica finally broke away, turning on the bed and raising her ass in the air. Her tail stretched out to brush across my bare chest, the soft fur thrilling and luxurious. I stepped closer, gripping it by the base, glancing from her offered cunt to Natalie's bright smile.

Before I got a chance to grab ahold of Jessica, Natalie leant in, parting her lips and licking up and down my cock. Watching it go from one girl's mouth to the other was an exhilarating sensation. She giggled happily as she got it good and slick. "Just having a taste," she said playfully. Taking me by the base, she guided me into Jessica's waiting cunt. "Go on now. I want her to have as much fun as I've been having."

euchrid3
euchrid3
68 Followers
12