Adventures in Utah

Story Info
Displaced Master finds a new pet in Utah.
3.5k words
28.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had just moved up to Provo, Utah from Texas. His new supervisor position at the call center was generous in the money department, but the social settings of Utah and Salt Lake City were nearly unbearable. Paying to become a "club" member to drink "beer" was nearly intolerable. And once winter set it, trips to Nevada, Wyoming, & Colorado were nearly impossible.

He missed the nearly limitless supply of hot, young women he was exposed to in Texas, and working at the call center there provided him with countless opportunities to explore different aggressive, sexual relationships. Most of the women he was meeting were nice, Mormon girls who often wanted to drag him to meetings. He hated it. He knew there were non-Mormons in Utah, and he had to find some to hang out with. He turned to the internet.

After a few weeks online, he knew a few folks in SLC who were as bored as he was, and they liked to hang out and party. Unfortunately, his newfound friends were married, and at the end of the night he'd take the long drive home alone.

As the second winter of his time in Provo approached, he dreaded having another long winter set in. Once summer hit, he spent more and more time climbing and camping in Wyoming and Montana. The bars were rowdy but fun, and the people were always friendly. Besides, he wasn't one of the Yellowstoners, the group of people who head to Yellowstone each year. He just wanted to be away from Utah as long as he could.

September landed with an early snow, and soon the roads were the normal crappy selves they were in winter. Back on the internet he went, now aggressively searching personals sites for women. Again, most responses he got were Mormons, but one new response piqued his curiosity. Her name was Pam, and she was an older woman working in SLC. She wasn't Mormon, and she'd been divorced for 10 years. She was, for all intents and purposes, a single woman looking for some fun.

*********************

Pam found him online. His personal ad was full of anger, and she was amused that the source of the anger was his career in Utah. She emailed him, told him to relax, and said that sex was readily available—if he knew where to find it. Naturally, she got a response back, but this one was unapologetic. He hated Utah, and if he had to spend another winter here, he'd explode.

They chatted for a while online. She wasn't sure what kind of kink he was into, but their chats would often drift to the sexual nature. Finally, he just typed it out for her. 'When I was in Texas, there were a bunch of young women I introduced to bondage. Now, I feel like I'm in bondage.' Immediately she felt warm inside. 'Were you dom or sub?' she typed back. 'Dom. I don't know why I ever left.' Pam was intrigued and had to find out more. She said she wasn't very experienced in bondage, an outright lie, but he seemed responsive. After another hour of chatting, she agreed to head up to see him next weekend. She was off work, and so was he, and from Friday to Sunday they were going to experience each other.

*********************

He told her to enter by the backdoor and read the note he had left. She had no trouble finding the place, and arrived at 8:50, ten minutes before he said to arrive. She entered the backdoor and found the note.

"Welcome, Pam. For this weekend, you will call me Master when you speak, but only with my permission. I will call you pet. Read what I have here for you and sign it. It is our contract. It contains information on safe words and what you will absolutely not do and what you will do. Also, there is a menu for you. Choose what you want at what meal. After that, head downstairs and change into what I have provided you. I will be with you shortly." She completed the forms and headed downstairs, quickly stripping off her clothes. She found a corset and a collar laid out for her, and she fit into both. Her C-cup breasts hung over the leather, and her pussy and ass were exposed. The downstairs was a cozy temperature, and she headed towards the rug where she was to lie until he arrived. It was a older throw rug, with a water dish filled nearby.

Soon, he came downstairs. She stretched out, her butt touching the cold concrete. She jumped a bit and soon found him standing over her. He was wearing a mask. His chest was hairy and exposed, and he was in denim jeans. "Welcome, pet. Since this is your first time, I will give you a run through on what will happen. Tonight, I will introduce you to punishment. You have done nothing wrong, but it is best you know what will happen if you do. Tomorrow, we can begin the pleasure." He leaned down and attached a lead to the collar. "Now, Pam, come." She crawled on the concrete after him to a sawhorse, the top covered in a leather cushion. He took two arm-length gloves and slid them on her. Each had a ring on the wrist. He attached two leads from the floor to each arm-ring. "Stay," he commanded. She felt two leather restraints tie around her ankles. She looked down to see him spread her legs and hook each ankle to a bolt on the floor. She was spread now, and could feel her pussy moisten with anticipation. He then slid the blindfold over her eyes. She licked her lips and began breathing hard when she felt the tugging at her arms. Suddenly, there was a yank and she was pulled down over the sawhorse, her waist pressed to the padded cover, her arms restrained, and her ass straight in the air.

"There are three degrees of punishment on the Horse, pet," he said. "First, degree is a spanking." She felt his hand smack her ass five times, each time, harder. The pain sent shivers down her spine, but it was more pleasurable than painful. "Next, is the flog." She then felt him land the stinging tails of his flog against her ass. A tear streamed down her cheek. The flog was more painful, but the fire inside of her still raged. She needed his touch more now. "Finally, is the paddle. This is the most serious of punishing devices, so I will give you only one touch of it." She braced herself and felt the studs on the paddle slam against her flesh. She cried out. As the pain subsided, she found herself quivering, more with desire than ever before.

"No crying out when punished, pet. That will just get you more punishment. As this is the demonstration, I shall let it pass." He left her for a few moments, and she straddled the Horse, wondering where he could be. Soon she felt something cold press against her ass. She almost cried out in shock. It was some kind of cream, and his hand rubbed it in.

"Now, pet, this is yours to keep," he said, and she felt him spread her cheeks and slowly insert a butt plug into her. She jumped with surprise for a moment, then, recognizing it for what it was, pushed back into it, until it settled into place. Then she heard him approach and stand in front of her. She craned her neck upwards and could see his cock was erect. He brushed her brown hair aside and offered her the six-inch piece of meat. She licked the head and slowly sucked what she could. It was such an awkward position. Soon her neck began to ache, and she moaned as she licked and sucked it.

"Tonight, this is the only contact we will have. You will need your rest for tomorrow," he said, thrusting his cock into her mouth. She gagged a moment, as the head of his cock pinned her tongue, then began sucking and licking harder. He began to moan, then removed his cock and shot his cum over her face. She licked up what she could, trying to please, but the hand restraints and angle she was at made it impossible.

"Good," he said, releasing her arms. "Don't wipe it off. It is a sign of a good pet." The gloves slid off and she felt the buckles undone. She was led to her rug, where she curled up. He brought another bowl of water, then tied her lead off. "Lay down here. I expect you to drink both bowls of water. Tonight, no orgasms or going to the bathroom. You must wait until tomorrow. Sleep well, pet," he said, and left Pam alone in the basement. Her ass still hurt, but she didn't want to go through a paddling again, so she drank all of the water out of the bowls and then nodded off.

**************************

She awoke with an urgent need to pee. She looked about for a safe place to piss, but with the lead attached to the wall, she wasn't sure if she could hide the evidence anywhere. She sat down into a lotus position, fighting the urge to go. It was all she could think about for the half hour before he came downstairs. She looked at him, knowing she wasn't to speak, with pleading eyes. In his hands was a small tray, and scrambled eggs with toast and orange juice. "Here's your breakfast, pet. Eat up, you'll need it." She had no utensils, so her hands scooped up the eggs to her mouth. He walked around as she ate, looking for any signs of misdeeds. She watched him nervously, and soon her breakfast was done, but her urgent need to pee hadn't left. He took the tray from her and walked upstairs. Soon he was back, and unhooked the lead from the wall. "Come, pet." She obediently crawled to a table and hopped up on it. It was on a center pivot, but was currently locked in position. "Lay down, pet." She did and noticed the hole cut in the middle of the table. The fabric was a comfortable plastic, and her ass fit well into the hole. A small trough ran from between her legs, and he adjusted it, so it fit well right under her pussy.

"I call this the collection table, pet. This is where you will experience much pleasure, or pain, so long as you obey." He took her arms and legs and strapped her into a stretched X position, then took two belts and strapped them over her belly. The pressure on her bladder was nearly unbearable. "Does that make you want to pee, pet?" She nodded. "Good. It is supposed to. If it didn't, I'd think you didn't drink the water last night." He rotated the table so she was right side up, and placed a bowl at the exit to the trough. 'Don't pee until I say so, pet. Trust me." He rubbed his hand against her pussy and clit, slowly, methodically, playfully licking her nipples. His touching started the fire, and quickly it was burning. He slid a finger between her pussy lips and felt the wetness. He brought the finger to his lips and smiled, "Very tasty." She smiled and squirmed, the feeling nearly overwhelming. His wet finger slowly began to massage her clit. Coupled with the plug, her squirming and his touching, she was close to climax. Suddenly, the plug was removed from her ass. She could feel it relaxing, then felt a smaller, slender object slide into her ass. His finger still manipulating her clit, he turned on the slender vibrator and touched the wall of her ass. She jumped, the feeling overwhelming, tears rolling from her eyes when she heard him say, 'cum.' She did, her body convulsing against the restraints, the liquid dripping from her vagina. Her breathing was heavy and she felt him lean against her belly. 'Pee now, pet,' he said as he did, and she released, and was caught up in another orgasm. As the hot piss left her, he stimulated her ass and clit, and she jerked, pissing and cumming at the same time. After a minute of it, she collapsed on the table, panting, and soon passed out.

When she awoke, she felt a cool sensation on her breasts. Her nipples were erect, and she felt the a cold drop of water on one, then the other. She looked up and saw the two washrags, heavy with ice, dripping cold water strategically on her breasts. She moaned with each hit, feeling pain from the cold as well as arousal. Slowly she became aware the butt plug was back, snuggled between her cheeks. Soon he came downstairs and stood over her. 'Do you like my cold shower?' he asked. She was about to moan yes, but remembered the pact, and nodded. 'Now I will wash your body.' She moaned and watched him with a bowl and a sponge. The water he squeezed from the sponge, and began to wipe her belly and legs. She shivered from the cold touch. He brought the wet sponge up to her pussy and slowly washed it off. She shivered harder, beginning to feel aroused again. The sponge came up and washed her arms, hands, breasts, and neck, and finally her face. "Are you thirsty pet?" She nodded, and he soaked the sponge and brought it to her mouth and squeezed. She opened her mouth and let it fill with the cold liquid. After she swallowed, she tasted something else. It wasn't bad, and swallowed the second sponge-full of water he gave her. 'Do you like it, pet?' She nodded. 'Good. Because it's what you gave me this morning.' He smiled and her eyes opened wide. The bowl she came and pissed in! She licked her lips, shocked, then aroused. She'd never done that before. 'More?' he asked, and she nodded. He squeezed more into her mouth and she kept it there, tasting the cool liquid. It wasn't yellow, it was clear. She swallowed and smiled. 'Good pet. You'll get real water later. That wasn't so bad, was it?' She shook her head, smiling and amazed that his man could make her so wet.

He unlocked the table and turned her right-side up again. He pulled the plug from her ass, at which she sighed loudly. Then she felt the warmth of the head of his penis there, rubbing its length along her wet pussy. He leaned to whisper to her. "Now I want my pet to speak. I want you to say, 'I am a dirty girl.'" She responded immediately. "I am a dirty girl."

"Do dirty pets like to get fucked normal?" he asked her.

"No, Master, dirty pets like to get fucked hard."

"Where do you they like to get fucked hard?'

She nearly moaned the next words. "My ass, Master."

"And where else?"

"My pussy, Master. And my mouth."

"Very good, pet," he said. She felt the tip of his cock penetrate her stretched ass and moaned. In her position it had to enter nearly straight up, and it did. She then felt him slide two Chinese balls into her pussy and rub the outside. She moaned loudly, him fucking her ass, the balls making her cum. She thrust her head to the table and tried to push back on his cock. He slowly ass fucked her. She couldn't help herself. She came hard, quivering in her restraints. She squeezed his cock hard as he fucked her, and she felt him slide out. The table was rotated backwards and she saw his glistening cock, aiming for her face. She saw the stream of cum blast out, hitting her left tit, neck and chin, then forcefully covering her mouth, nose, and left eye. He led the tip to her mouth, and she sucked it dry, not caring for where it had been or what else it had to give. She needed it all.

Once cleaning her Master's cock, she panted, eyes glazed. She felt him reinsert the butt plug and rotate her to standing again. He undid her restraints and her collar, replacing it with a choker, and then told her to get her clothes from the corner. He took her to a small door, and revealed a toilet and shower. "Clean up, pet. We're going to dinner," he said. She smiled and nodded. As he was about to leave, she made a noise to get his attention, then pointed towards her pussy. "I know the balls are still there pet. And the plug. We're going dancing. And no cumming while dancing." He smiled knowingly and headed upstairs. She showered, freshened up, and got dressed. Her hair was a bit unkempt, but he came back and got her, and out they went.

***********************

Dinner was at a nice restaurant, and Pam was hungry. She ordered a salad, an entrée, and desert. He smiled, making sure she drank plenty of water. She smiled, naughty thoughts running through her head with each gulp of water.

Dancing was the hardest part of the evening. He saw the balls were having their effect. She would often squirm and grab his arm. He smiled, knowing that the balls were having their effect, making her ready to cum. He finished his fourth coke and lead her dancing. The beat from the House DJ shook her body, and moving on the floor was too much. She grabbed onto him and quivered, cumming hard. He looked down and saw a wet trail flowing down her leg. "Bad pet," he whispered into her ear. He forced her to dance again, and she came twice more. At that time he took her home. He led her downstairs and to the rug. She lay there, exhausted from the day, and he stood over her. She slowly stripped off her clothes, laying naked before him. He took the clothes and tossed them aside.

"Now, pet, cumming three times without permission? How should I punish you?" She whimpered. He just smiled. "I'd say that deserves a paddling." She opened her eyes wide and pleaded with him silently. "I shall think about it while I relieve myself." He headed for the bathroom. She blurted out, "Master!" He stopped, and looked towards her, a curious and angry look in his eye. "Speak, pet." "Master, forgive my speaking, but perhaps you could punish me and relieve yourself at the same time?" She had had golden showers before, and after the bowl experience she was ready for her new Master's urine.

He smiled, the anger leaving him. "Very well," he said, dropping his Dockers and heading towards her. She closed her eyes and sat up. He moved her off the rug to the floor. He aimed for her head, the beginnings of his golden punishment wetting down her tussled brown locks, streaming then down her naked body to the floor. She opened her mouth and leaned her head back, inviting him. He obliged her, filling her mouth with pee, watching her swallow as much as she could. Soon he was done, and she was covered. He got her a towel to wipe down and clean up the floor with. She then felt him take her lead and parade her around the room. The balls again began to work their magic.

He strapped her over the Horse again and reached two fingers into her pussy, feeling for the balls. He moved them around, while softly stroking her clit. She quickly approached orgasm. He watched her tense up, then quiver, pulling the balls out of her as she came. He placed her bowl under her pussy and commanded, "Now piss, my pet." She was still coming down off the orgasm, but pushed down and peed. Pissing from her bent over position was new and difficult, and the hot liquid spurting out her hot pussy gripped her again, multiple orgasms bucking her body. He smiled, as the process took several minutes to complete. She lay there totally spent. To wake her up he landed ten open handed smacks to her ass, to which she barely responded. He took his tired pet to her rug and let her be.

***********************

When she awoke, he was standing next to her, with more eggs, this time with bacon, hash browns, and coffee. She devoured it all, smiling up at him. He caressed her naked form, then undid her choker and reached for the butt plug. She stopped him, saying, "Leave it where it is, Master." She smiled at him and he grinned. She had to leave soon to get back to SLC, so he let her eat and get dressed. She thanked him for a fantastic weekend. "I look forward to the next time, Master," she giggled. He watched her leave, and as she pulled away in her Crown Victoria, he sat in his computer and sighed, happily contented with his first weekend back in the bondage circles.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Twisted An 18-year-old schoolgirl and her teacher have an affair.in Erotic Couplings
New Student at Lovemore Academy First male student at the school is the subject of crushes.in Erotic Couplings
A Kinky Love Story Popular girl and nerd initiate an unorthodox relationship.in Romance
Seduced by the mother-in-law Seduced by the mother-in-law.in Erotic Couplings
Miriam & Robert A wife discovers the fun that she had been missing.in Group Sex
More Stories