Adventures Of A Bride Ch. 05

Story Info
Her Uncle finally gets to satisfy her.
5.9k words
4.4
104k
16
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving Keith’s office I spent the afternoon piddling away the day with Debbie. If she was embarrassed about watching Keith and I that morning it certainly didn’t show. I highly suspected that she didn’t know I had seen her. What I knew for absolute certain was she liked to watch. She was number one on my list as being the peeper behind the curtains last night watching Colin and I in the hot tub. I was surprised it didn’t bother me more. Instead, in my little warped world I was living in right then, it was a little exciting.

As for me, everything that had happened that morning was not only vivid in my mind, but still leaving me tingling. It seemed that my hand was down between my legs every chance I got when I thought I was not being observed. My thong was soaking wet and didn’t seem to be in any great danger of becoming dry. As I nodded and said things Debbie wanted to hear as she spent tons of money, my mind was actually locked in on what Keith had said this morning. I remember him talking me into staying another day and making references about “showing me something magic” and “experiencing something really great”, but I was at a loss and wondering how this was going to sit with Colin. I had been in the throes of orgasm when I agreed to stay and now wished I could take it back. Hopefully, Colin would pull me out of this.

No luck! Debbie got a call from Keith telling us that Colin was deep inside some very promising interviews and meetings that would take him well into the night and was wondering if it was okay to spend another night. Keith suggested we meet for an early evening dinner and Debbie locked us in. She wanted to eat at her favorite Chinese place, which was not too far from home. We didn’t even bother to go home before meeting Keith. The meal was as good as promised, but the most interesting part was the times I was sure Keith had his hands on her under the table. She would go quiet for a few minutes and would rock gently in the booth beside him, her eyes appearing to glaze.

As soon as we got home a series of events began, making it an evening I’m not likely to ever forget. I could tell by Debbie’s voice that she was not totally recovered from the scene at the restaurant and Keith still had a bulge in his pants when he walked in the door. She made an immediate excuse that allowed her to go to her room. Keith came up behind me, slipped one arm around me to cup my breast, and slid his other down to just above my knees, slowly coming back up my leg, pulling my skirt up with me. “I need you to follow my directions without question tonight. Are you up to it”? My lack of response was unacceptable. “Are you with me tonight, Susan. I’ll take you where you’ve never been.” As his hands pinched my nipple and went under my thong, I had no power to say no, so I just nodded slowly and quietly.

“It’s very important that you watch something. Be very quiet and enjoy.” With that, he reached down and took my thong off, hiding it under a sofa cushion. “I want you to be wearing your skirt. A woman’s hand under her skirt is extremely provocative.” He guided me toward his bedroom, holding my hand. Motioning me to stay in the hall, he quietly entered his room, leaving a sizeable gap open.

Debbie came out shortly and approached the end of the bed totally nude, apparently just coming out of the shower. Surprised to see Keith in there, she was appreciative when he gathered her up in his arms and gave her a long kiss, then turned her around so he could take her breast in each hand. When his right hand dropped down between her legs and gave out a low whistle, she laughed and said, “Yes, it’s wet. All of this is exciting me almost as much as she is you. Have you had this hard on all day?” I knew the answer and so did she. He didn’t lie, admitting it had been with him ever since I came into his office that morning.

Losing no time, he slipped his clothes off and lay back on the bed at an angle so that by looking to his left he could clearly see me. There was that massive tool, sticking obscenely up in the air. I still wasn’t ready for the sight of it and did a silent gasp. He motioned for her to mount him, guiding her above his hips. I was surprised when the look I saw on her face was that of apprehension rather than anticipation. She had been there before and obviously knew the perils of accepting him inside her. He reached between her legs and started rubbing her as she began the mount, maybe trying to manufacture as much lubrication as possible.

Standing on her knees, her eyes apparently closed, she took it in her hand and guided it between her legs. A slow rocking session began, barely visible at first, as she accustomed herself to the entry. Keith was watching her face closely and with his left hand slowly motioned for me to open the door wider so he could see me. I did so, amazed that all this was coming so natural for me now, with all sense of being caught swept aside by my voyeuristic side. I watched as she was moving him up and down her channel, lubricating it to the max.

Finally, she poised for just a second, then slowly started pressing down, accepting the leading edge of the head into her. I was fascinated with the scene, her mouth open and her face becoming contorted. My hands slowly went down, the left pulling up my skirt above my waist and my right finding my clit in all that slippery dew. Keith was sharing his attention between Debbie’s face and me, evidently torn between what was hotter. My vote went to her. By now she had accepted the head and was slowly moving down the shaft, her groans getting louder and, I realized, not particularly in pleasure. An occasional grimace on her face told me this was uncomfortable if not painful.

My appreciation of both of them increased dramatically as I watched them work together. As I provided a side show for him, he started a slow upward movement with his hips, impaling her a little deeper than she would might have gone at the time. Each time he did it, we were rewarded with a low, almost painful groan from her. He would look at me as if to say, “I told you it would be exciting.” My hands were moving with fast steady strokes by then, not paying any thought of getting caught. My legs were becoming Jell-O, hardly able to hold the weight of my swaying body.

Their experience at this started to show, as her movements and sounds took on a different tone. The slow strokes started to pick up speed and a tiny smile started to creep onto her face. I could see there was a lot of him left for her to take, even from where I was watching, but she was changing tactics and the rhythm picked up speed a she went down a little further each time. Her groans turned to moans and he began to join her with his mutterings. I know that I was right there with them, having to suppress any noise but my fingers busy, causing me to lean against the doorframe to steady my quivering legs undeterred by the fleeting thought that I was even more exposed to her. She could have easily seen me.

Then, with no visibly long build-up, she suddenly threw her head back, moaned real loud, and started to come. When she did it, she threw herself on his cock, impaling it all the way in to the hilt as she bounced on top, swinging her head about as she continued. It wasn’t quick, as she came for a long time. It became too much for Keith and when he came with a series of grunts it took me over, too, jerking around and sliding down the door as my legs deserted me. I normally close my eyes during orgasm, but I couldn’t tear them off the scene in front of me. She was now able to gracefully slide that entire log in and out of her, letting the head come almost out before slamming herself all the way down. Keith whispered his appreciation to her as she slowed down and eventually came to a stop. Recognizing the decline, I pulled the door closed and stepped back, feeling the terror again of getting caught. They began a quiet conversation and I quickly went out by the pool. A few minutes later he found me, without hesitation gathering me in his arms and kissing me deeply. As he slid his hand between my legs, he let out an appreciative “wow’ and simply said, “The best is yet to come!”

Debbie came out twenty minutes later, walking gingerly out to the pool with a slight rolling of her hips broadcasting her recent sex. Any man would have picked up on it. I had a new appreciation for her and now wondered where I stood in comparison to her. She looked at me and asked if I would be terribly upset if she had to leave for a while. She had a previously planned engagement that she had almost forgotten.

She was no longer out the door when Keith asked me to go put on the green negligee that he had bought me in Paris. I nodded numbly, dug it out from where I had hidden it and put it on. I’ll have to admit his taste was good. It looked really nice, being a very thin, almost gauze like light green material that tied together several times down the front with some little ribbon ties. Underneath was a very abbreviated thin soft bra and thong that was of a darker green color. When I came out, his eyes told me all I needed to know about his approval. Leading me inside, he had me sit down at one end of a small couch and he took the other. Instead of touching me, I was taken by surprise when he began to just talk.

“ I know that the past couple of weeks have taken you totally out of your known world, and that I have taken advantage of you. What you need to know is that you have telegraphed sensuality ever since we’ve met. I’m sure I’m not the only man to pick up on it and won’t be the last. I’m just the one that took a chance and moved on it. You’ve proven to me that, without a doubt, I was right. I wanted you to watch Debbie and I tonight to show you something. I know that you have noticed my size. I am essentially a freak, much larger than the normal male. It causes me a great deal of problems in that many women have wanted it but few can take it. That’s one of the reasons I chose Debbie. More than twenty women have made me stop when I was with them. It was just too much. Debbie is one of the few who has been able to accommodate me, though it is not without pain.”

“The reason that I wanted you to watch tonight is to let you know that sex with me is not easy, but when it works it is something that you will never experience with another man, no matter how much you love or want him. The other reason is I want you to see how attracted I am to you and how much you excite me. I have intentionally had Debbie drain me so that we can start new. It will allow me to stay hard for you for a long time.”

Then he just quietly looked at me and said, “So, are you willing? Do you want me as bad as I think you do and as badly as I want you? I don’t want you to feel forced.” My prolonged silence must have been answer enough. He slid over next to me and started kissing me as his hands ran over my body. He made nice comments about how sexy I was in that outfit and it was too bad he would not get to see them all. With that, he stood up and took off all his clothes and sat back down on the other end of the couch. He lifted his right leg up over the back of the couch and dropped his other on the floor, leaving him extremely exposed to me, his cock hanging like a huge hose between his legs.

“The first thing I want is for you to know how much I want you and how excited I get by being with you. I want you to start touching yourself, starting high at first then follow your instincts. We won’t touch each other during this time. I want you to watch what happens.” With that, he lay back against the arm of the couch and waited. It was extremely awkward and if I hadn’t been already been riding this sensuous crescent I wouldn’t have been able to comply. As it was, I moved my hands to my breast and started the show as requested.

Any inhibitions I should have had deserted me. I felt like I was in one of those strip clubs, doing a private dance for him with the anticipated payoff not being bills stuck in my thong, but cock stuck in my pussy. I felt myself moving with my touch, closing my eyes at times and staring deep into his at others. He never took his eyes from me, appreciating every move. My fingers went from breast to nipple to slowly untying the little ribbons in front. I seemed to be frozen in slow motion, feeling no desire to hurry my show. After about five minutes, I watched him start to grow.

He kept his hands behind his head at all times, never touching himself. His eyes were closed slightly and his breathing heavy as he watched me. His penis started to move slightly as if coming out of a sleep. By then I had my top wide open, my rigid nipples protruding fully through the nothing bra, and my hands had began a southern migration down to the top of the transparent thong. As I watched him and started my delicious decent into depravity, I had no idea of the depths I would reach. If there had ever been a turning around point, I had obviously missed it. I was in an unintended sexual freefall with no desire to stop.

His cock slowly lumbered to life. He was not circumcised, so the head was still partly hooded as I could see it turn purple and start to swell. My fingers tantalized my clit as I observed this amazing development before me. His progress was as excruciatingly slow as it was erotic. Watching his face as he observed me was almost as great a turn on as watching him get hard. I was moving fast and knew I was going to have an orgasm any time, possibly spoiling everything. Just then he quietly said with a raspy voice, “take you panties off so I can see inside you.”

They were already down low from my invading hand, but I slipped them on off and left them on one foot. I reached back for myself, wanting to quench the fire, when he said, “Use your fingers to open yourself up. I want to see your clit.” I used both hands, opening myself wide for his pleasure, exposing the bundle of nerves that I knew had grown stiff and slipped out of it’s little protective hood. He let out a small moan and he grew even more. By this time he was sticking well up into the air, about half way hard. The head had pushed the foreskin almost all the way down and I could see a little droplet coming out of the eye of what was becoming a St Bernard head. He continued to keep his hands tucked under his head, which I knew had to be a real test of his patience.

I didn’t have that patience and being on the edge of orgasm, I reached for myself again. “Not yet,” he said.” Make yourself wait.” I groaned with disappointment but followed his lead. Here we were, just propped up on our backs, taking an up close and personal view of each other’s genitals. I would never have put that high on my list of erotic notions, but in reality it was unbelievable! I continued to hold myself wide for him, trying to not block his view as I squirmed in the seat, grinding my legs together then opening them wide. My ass was in constant motion, grinding small circles and pumping up and down.

At last, he told me to continue. My fingers flew to my clit like a magnet, furiously trying to quiet the rage. It didn’t take long as I found the intense pressure and speed too much, exploding in a climax for him that no longer had to be subdued. I wailed and wailed in front of him as I gushed, my hips off the couch as my feet dug in. I could see his reaction through my gyrations as he was bucking back and forth and making strange sounds. His cock was at full staff then, huge and menacing, as it stood in a huge curve. The purple head was monstrous when totally unsheathed, dripping and wet. My mouth hung open, my pussy liquid as I savored the moment. Mother never told me about this!!

Finally, relief came when he slowly stood up. He kneeled down on the floor right beside me, took my hands from myself and placed my right hand on his shaft. One of his hands went to my breast, the other replacing my fingers in me. Instead of teasing my clit, though, he slid two fingers deep inside me, and then curled them back towards the front. The impact was immediate and devastating. So THAT was where the g-spot was! I gasped and grasped him harder as I responded to his touch.God, he was huge!

“Do you like it”?

I mumbled something. He was not satisfied.

“Do you like it”? He looked at me with the question.

“Yes,” was the soft answer.

“Do you think you can take it”?

“I don’t know,” was the best I could do. It really scared me now that I realized my hand could not handle the full girth. The length was an entirely different thing altogether. I had been astounded with the size before, but not apprehensive as I was now, knowing that I was moments away from him trying to enter me.

He started kissing my breast and increased the pressure and speed inside of me with his hand, then shocked me with some questions. I had thought at that point I was past shock. “Do you like to suck Colin”? He asked. I hesitated before answering yes. It was a bit silly to try to hide something like that at this stage. “How about Blake and Blain,” he asked. I looked at him in surprise and emphatically said no. “I was just asking. I know they are all close.” After a few more seconds with his fingers tormenting me in a great way, he leaned closer to me and said “Have they ever felt you up”? I wondered if he noticed the hesitation when I lied and said no. He said, “Um-m-m,” and waited just a minute. “Are you sure they’ve never tried to make a pass at you”? His hands came out of me, lifting one of my legs up over his shoulder. He took both my hands in his and buried his face in me, his mouth and tongue finding the swollen clit. As my body arched with the sensation, he said again, “They’ve never touched you”?

He wasn’t going to let it go. “One time Blake did,” I said. My admission was brushed aside in my brain by my quivering clit.

“What happened”?

“He caught me by surprise one night and touched me under my dress.”

“Touched you where”?

“He brushed my pussy with his fingers for a short while.”

“Did it feel good”?

I hesitated before he gave me a real hard suck. “Yes.”

Then, as if he were satisfied with everything, he stood up slowly and took my hand gently into his. “If you want me, lead me to your bed,” he softly said. I was riding high and wanted him badly, but I was still fully in fear of the size of him. My pussy won out over my brain so I removed my panties off my foot and, leaving my top wide open, I slowly got up and with his hand in mine started towards his bedroom. He said “No, I want to fuck you in Colin’s bed.” A little bit surprised, I said nothing and led him to our room. I might not have been so compliant if I had truly realized what was ahead.

Without bothering to close the bedroom door, Keith pulled me into his arms and after a long kiss said “I can’t begin to tell you how long I’ve waited for this.” There was no need for foreplay. I was soaking wet, he was menacingly hard, and we had been having foreplay for two weeks. “Do you want to be on top”? he asked. “It’ll give you control of everything.” Looking down at him, I agreed. I didn’t think I wanted to be ripped apart when he got caught up in the passion. He slipped me out of the rest of my negligee, leaving me nude for his twinkling eyes.

He seemed to be very meticulous about how he positioned himself on the bed. As he motioned me over, his cock was hard as steel as it lie across his stomach. As for me, I felt incredibly hot and slippery. Surely I could do this. I straddled him gently, pulling my knees up above his hips, my pussy just above that huge head. Before letting it touch me, I began to slide myself up and down the shaft, spreading the moisture and finally getting a feel for the size. Every time I thought I knew how big he was, something happened to make me know I was underestimating him. I allowed myself the luxury to glide back and forth along the length of it. My labia had separated as far as it would, and the lips were clasping his cock as I slid up and down the length in a warm, wet embrace.

12