Adventures Of A Cum Slut

Story Info
Group sex with a woman who can't get enough.
896 words
3.96
56.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help but giggle when a friend of mine told all his friends attending the bachelor party that I was a little cum slut and would be part of the entertainment that night. Just the thought of all those hard cocks and making them cum took me to the edge of orgasm. Slipping down my jeans, I lightly stroked my throbbing clit. My friend watched for all of a minute before he kneeled between my legs and began to sweep his tongue the length of my pussy. As I came, he slid his juice drenched finger into my ass; finger fucking it hard and fast, prolonging my pleasure. Before I could fully catch my breath he grabbed a thick candle off the table and slowly worked it into my tight ass. Using long slow strokes with the candle, and me grinding against it in pleasure; he worked his cock into my soaking wet pussy. I felt so full it was amazing. I reached underneath myself for the candle and worked it in hard fast strokes while he pumped my aching pussy as hard as he could. Hot cum jetted into me, sending me over the edge into another orgasm. Sated for the moment, I curled up for a rest before the nights adventures.

After a long hot shower, I dressed in a bare midriff top and a low slung skirt that drew attention to my curves. Naturally it also allowed for easy access to anyone who choose to have it. By the time I was ready, the guests had arrived and were already sounding rowdy. I poured myself a glass of wine and walked into the living room with a seductive sway in my hips. Smiling at each man in turn I sat on the couch pretending interest in the porn playing on the big screen.

More than ready for the real fun to begin; I put my feet on the coffee table allowing my skirt to slide down my legs; giving a full view of my bare pussy to all of them. Lightly drawing my fingers down my inner thigh, I made sure all of them were watching. Noticing that cocks were already beginning to stiffin got me soaking wet in an instant. Softly gliding my finger over my clit and sighing with pleasure ensured that they were all ready for the fun to begin as well. I lay myself on the floor in the middle of the room, giving them permission to do whatever they wanted with my body.

Of course, the bachelor was given first go at me. Pulling me to a kneeling position he slid his thick cock down my throat. Wrapping his hands in my hair, he ducked my mouth hard in a frenzy so that his hot cum shot down my throat quickly. I sucked hard to get ever delicious last drop.

By now my pussy was aching to be filled. I watched eagerly as another man lay flat on the floor and ordered me to mount him. Moaning as I slid my tight pussy down his shaft I leaned forward smiling down at him. His hands pulled my ass cheecks apart as I felt another man settle behind me and slowly work himself into my ass. By the time every inch of him was inside me I could barely stay still Trembling all over, I cried out as both cocks began to thrust. Tilting my head back I was surprised to find another cock easing into my mouth. The sensations were so incredible that I was lost. I could hear them begin to pant and strokes were becoming harder and faster. The wave of my orgasm overtook me as all three men pounded into me. I could feel them all cum at the same time, filling me. barely able to breath they pulled out of me and I could feel their cum dripping out of me. Collapsing onto my back I found another man standing over my head stroking his thick hard cock.

Reaching down, he grabbed my ankles and pulled them over my head, lining his cock to my pussy opening. Without a sound, he plunged into me, fucking me furiously. Within moments he began to cum. Swiftly pulling out he rammed into my ass already lubed with cum and filled it up again. Dropping my legs onto the floor, I continued to try catching my breath.

To every ones surprise there was a sharp knock at the door and before anyone could move the bride to be walked into the room. You could see how worried the men were but what they didn't know was that this was something that the two of us had planned. Grabbing her betrothed by the hair, she dragged him beside me. Forcing him to watch as she leaned forward to lick the cum dripping from my pussy. Excited and aroused again he tried to maneuver himself behind her. Refusing him entry she pushed him onto his back and I mounted him while facing her. Laying back against him she licked my clit and his shaft as he fucked me. Ordering him not to cum until she gave him permission, the party goers lined up behind her. One by one they fucked her hard and fast. It didn't take long until all were sated and me, the cum slut, was full.