Adventures of a Drycleaner Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

I asked her, "Are you trying to start something?"

"Oh God, no," she replied. "Not tonight."

"See you tomorrow," I said.

I ate at Yoshima's and drove home. I couldn't help wondering if I had done the right thing with Lucy. I believed her when she said that she did not want to be my girlfriend, but sometimes, weird things happen after good sex happens. Tonight, Eros had smiled upon our union. I went home and slept like a baby ought to.

The following morning, I had a few errands to run and did not get to the plant until almost two o'clock. Sarah was standing outside the back door in the area where the cigarette smoking staff took their breaks. I asked her if anything was wrong.

"In fact, this has been a good day," she said. "I gave everyone their raise this morning. They were happy and the mood has been great. I just hope I did it right."

"Did you evaluate each person's performance in the job and reward them accordingly?" I asked.

"I tried to," she said. "But, like with Lucy, I don't get to spend much time with her in order to evaluate or help her with her weak points. Anyway, I gave her a fifteen dollar raise."

"Oh, you gave her your raise," I joked. We shared a smile.

I took a few minutes to walk around the plant. Sure enough, everyone was in a good mood and was thanking me for their raises. They had kind of gathered around me. I made sure to give Sarah all the credit and reinforced that she was the manager and all rewards came from her.

"The only raise that I give is Sarah's," I said. "I don't want her giving herself a raise. As it is, she is a tough negotiator and wears me down. But seriously, I want you to know that Sarah appreciates your efforts as do I. She fights for you. I have to be more bottom-line oriented and worry about profits and losses and make sure that we have money in the bank for possible hard times and future expenses. Although Sarah is, as you know, is very involved in the financial affairs of the business, one of her duties is to make sure that I don't get so wrapped up that I neglect you. Believe me, she does that job well. I'm glad she does because it is all of you who make this business successful. I thing you ought to give yourselves a hand."

They turned toward Sarah and clapped enthusiastically. Sarah was wiping her eyes as tears were flowing freely.

"Let me take another minute of your time," I said. "The real reason that I'm here today is to reward an employee for a suggestion that we're going to implement. Come over here Lucy.

"Lucy suggested that we get a sniffer to sniff up perk fumes and put the resulting solvent back into the system. It's like when you boil water at home and the steam rises. When the steam cools, the water falls on the stove and counter tops. Water is cheap enough that we don't have to go to these extremes to save it, but if we wanted to, you could catch the steam and when it cooled down, you would have the water that boiled out. It's a simple idea but someone had to think of it. Cleaners who use it save thousands of dollars with it.

"It was hard to determine the amount to reward Lucy and I'm not sure that this is enough. Lucy, please accept our thanks for this suggestion and keep up the good work."

I reached into my shirt pocket and withdrew the pre-counted money that I had stashed there. I made a big show out of counting out ten $100 bills to her. Lucy hugged me and planted a big sloppy kiss on my cheek. If I had not turned my head at the last second, the kiss would have been on my lips.

I raised my hands and yelled over their clapping, "Thanks everybody."

I went into the office and was feeling good about the world.

Sarah came into the office and asked, "Do you have a couple of minutes?"

"Always for you," I said. "What's cooking?"

"First of all, thanks for what you did out there," she said as she closed the door.

She seemed nervous as she sat in the straight chair next to the desk. She stared at her hands, which she was holding in her lap. "It seems that we're starting something and I guess that I need to put a stop to it. We've kissed some and those are the only kisses that I've had in I don't know how long – years. I know that if I let myself, we might be looking for a place to take our clothes off. God knows I need it. My husband has only tried to have sex once in over three years. He was drunk and couldn't get it hard enough to put it in.

"Anyway, I didn't want to give you the wrong idea now that my husband has moved back to Kentucky. I'm a Christian woman and even though I have needs and you satisfy lots of them, I have to be strong enough not to live a sin."

"Are you planning to go north also?" I asked.

"No, with the raise you gave me, I can afford to stay here especially since I don't have someone else spending money willy-nilly," she said.

I moved around the desk and put my hand on Sarah's shoulder. She stood. "Sarah, I'm glad that you are not leaving," I said. This must have been very hard on you. I have to ask but you don't have to answer. What do you do for sex?"

"Mostly nothing," she said. "Sometimes, I …uh, masturbate. I try not to do it too often but sometimes I just have to. Lately, since we kissed, it's … uh been …uh better."

"Sarah, would you like to kiss today?" I asked.

She nodded and we began to kiss passionately. We had our arms loosely around each other. She dropped her right hand to my hip. She said, "Now, we're not going to do anything but can I touch it just this once?"

I turned and locked the door, unzipped my pants, and unsheathed my cock. Sarah took my cock in her hand and squeezed it. A couple of drops of pre-cum appeared and she wiped them off with her thumb. I stooped slightly and put my right hand under the hem of her loose skirt. I moved my hand up her freckled thigh. When I reached her panties, I found them wet. I put two fingers though the leg holes of her panties and found her pussy even wetter. I was rubbing small circles along her slit until I found her clitoris. Meanwhile, I moved my left hand to her right breast. I was squeezing her breast and softly pinching her nipple through her blouse.

My left hand was playing with her breast through her blouse, my right hand was playing with her pussy and clit, my lips and tongue were kissing and being kissed, and my cock was being stroked. I was breathing hard and Sarah was literally gasping for breath. She suddenly pulled away and said, "I've got to get back to work."

She headed for the door and I was struggling to get my stiff dick back into my pants before the door was opened onto the world.

I was useless as far as work was concerned. I fiddled with some thoughts I had on a project that I was working on but was not making any progress. I heard a noise at the office door and looked up. Sarah was standing there and I waved her in.

"Sarah," I began. "If we're not going to do anything together, the next time we talk about sex, maybe it ought to be on the telephone."

She said, "You may be right."

She closed the door, came over and gently kissed me on the lips, and left for the day.

I couldn't wait for the store to close. I was so horny and thought, or rather hoped, that Lucy would be receptive to an offer. As soon as Lucy closed, I was waiting behind the paneled wall. I said, "Lucy, when two people have sex, they don't always make love. Sometimes they just fuck. I guess what I'm asking is can we fuck?"

"Well, that depends," she said. "As they always say in sports trades, we have a deal only on the condition that I can have a future fuck to be announced at a later date"

I said, "You've got it."

"We had better lock the back door," she said.

I replied, "I already have."

"You're pretty confidant of yourself, aren't you?" she snickered. "How do you want to do it? They took the spreads to the laundry today."

"Let's just do it right here." I replied.

Even though I was in a hurry to get relief, I thought it best to prepare Lucy with a little warm-up. I kissed her and put my hand under her skirt. When I got to her panties, they were soaking wet. I stopped kissing her and looked into her eyes.

"I get wet every time I think about last night," she explained. "About an hour ago, I almost had a climax thinking about us. I think that I would've too, if I wasn't interrupted by Ms. Blevins coming in."

If I had not been horny already, that would have done it. I turned Lucy around and said, "Lean against the table and spread your legs a little. Honey, even though I am really horny and want to cum quickly, I'll take it easy and won't hurt you."

"I know that," she said. "I trust you. Go ahead and do anything you want to."

I pulled her skirt up around her waist and slid her sopping panties down her legs. I unbuckled and dropped my pants to my ankles. I rubbed my cock along her pussy lips. I heard a sharp intake of breath from Lucy when the head of my dick brushed her huge clitoris. My dick traveled back down her crack and paused momentarily at the entrance to my goal. I slowly pushed forward. Her pussy was so tight and so wet. I started a gentle pumping action and reached around her to play with her clit.

As I touched her clitoris, Lucy cried, "Oh God yes, here it comes!"

I recognized the now familiar signs of sexual gratification in her; however, this time with more light, I saw that her entire body was covered with goose bumps. She was in full climax and I joined her. I was pumping my cum deep into her pussy as her vaginal walls milked my cock of any reserves. I tried to keep my softening cock inside her but it was a losing effort. Her pulsing pussy walls were ridding themselves of my flaccid member.

As climaxes continued to wrack Lucy's body, she had gone from hands on the table to elbows and now her torso and head were lying on the table. Guttural moans were emanating from somewhere within her thoracic cavity. Her arms were extended to the side, bent at the elbows, with her hands pointing in the general direction of her head. I knelt behind her and inserted the thumb of my left hand in her pussy so that the index finger was brushing her clit. I leaned forward and tongued the puckered sphincter of her virgin ass.

I wet the index finger of my right hand with her juices and pushed it gently into her tight ass until it was buried. I waited a few seconds for her to adjust and then began to fuck her in unison with my thumb in her pussy and my finger in her ass. I kept this up until my hands and arms were too tired to continue. I noticed that my cock had regained life so I stood up behind Lucy and inserted it into her pussy. It was a straight fuck. I just pumped in and out until I exploded.

I asked Lucy to turn around and I sat her on the edge of the table. I stepped between her legs and pushed my cock back into her pussy. It was not fully hard but it was stiff enough to insert. I thought for a moment that it was going to regain its strength but it did not. I held her and she held me. I could feel her heart beating as she lay her head against my chest. We cuddled while we came down.

Lucy said, "There is so much to know about sex. I never know what you're going to do but I want you to know that everything you do to me or with me makes me feel wonderful.

We kissed and I said, "Good night."

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers
12