Adventures of a Drycleaner Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long until I saw a look of rapture on Pam's face and ripples of pleasure traversing her body. My cock had regained its strength but I wanted a taste of Lucy's sweet cunt. I lay on my back and butt scooted in between Lucy's legs. When she felt me there she lowered her ass until her clit was in my mouth. I licked and sucked her erect clit until I felt the tell-tell tremors shaking her body. I pushed her body up and slipped out from beneath her. I was on my knees behind Lucy. I eased my dick into her velvety love tunnel. The spasming of her vaginal walls milked my rock hard cock until Pam, Lucy, and I were in simultaneous orgasms.

We let the feelings of ecstasy run their courses and then tumbled sideways into a pile on the floor. Eventually, we able to get up and Pam invited up to a mutual shower. Amid teasing and laughing, we washed, rinsed, and dried each other. We went back to the living room and dressed. Just as we were sitting down with another drink, Ray stumbled to the top of the stairs and said in a loud and menacing voice, "What the fuck's going on here?"

He immediately sat down on the top step and fell back with his head hitting the carpeted floor pretty hard. He was out again. Lucy, Pam, and I carried the naked, drunken man back to bed.

We went downstairs to the foyer. After the three of us shared deep kisses and promises to do this again real soon, Lucy and I headed back to the plant so I could get my car.

On the way Lucy asked, "This doesn't mean that I'm a lesbian or anything does it"

"No, honey." I answered. "It just means that we had a good time with Pam."

"I liked everything about tonight a lot, except Ray, and I did get a kick out of his itsy-bitsy dick," she said. "I'd like to do it again sometimes."

I replied, "We'll just have to see if that can be arranged."

"Thanks for taking me with you tonight," she said as we pulled into the parking lot at the plant. "I know that you didn't have to. You know, I'm going to have to be very careful. It would be very easy for me to fall in love with you."

"I want you to know that I have loved everything that we have done and look forward to more in the future," I said. "But falling in love with me is not a smart thing to do. I wouldn't want to but I would break your heart. I'm just not in the least little bit ready to settle down.

As for taking you with me, you were my safety valve. At the bar, when Ray left the table, Pam was stroking my cock through my pants. I was in a position that I couldn't refuse to help her yet I didn't want to go fuck her either."

"But you did fuck her," she said, not accusingly. "That was your cum I sucked out of her, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, but that was different," I said. "That was with you. My original plan was to help with Ray and then come back here and pay off my future fuck voucher. But as it turned out, we had fun and you still have your voucher."

She laughed at that. We kissed briefly and she left. As I was walking to my car, I saw a piece of paper taped to the door. I retrieved it, unlocked the door, and went inside to have light to read it. It read as follows:

I left a message on your phone at home and at your other number. I saw your car here as I was passing and left this note just in case. If possible, I would like to see you in the morning as early as possible, before the staff arrives. It is not an emergency but it is important to me. Sarah

I looked at my watch and saw that it was a little after midnight. There was no way that I was going to go home and get back in time to see Sarah before the staff would get in. I went to my emergency kit and retrieved the items that I would need to stay here. I turned on my cell phone and set the alarm at 5 O'clock. I removed my shoes, put my feet on the desk and drifted off.

Sarah who was pinching my toe, shaking my foot, and saying, "Good morning, Sleepy Head", awakened me at 4:55. She was cheery, she was laughing, and she was staring at the tent in my pants.

"So, how did you get that?" she asked, pointing at my crotch. "Who were you dreaming about."

"That's my morning woody," I said. "It'll go away when I go to the bathroom. Speaking of which…"

I grabbed my toothbrush and past and headed in for my morning hygiene.

When I returned to the office, Sarah was sitting in the straight chair beside the desk. She asked, "When did you start sleeping here?"

"I came by here last night," I answered. "I met Ray Rogers and his wife. They invited me up the street for a drink. He proceeded to get drunk and almost got into a fight. He was drinking shots of whisky like they were going out of style. He passed out and I helped his wife get him home. Anyway, by the time I got your note on the back door, it was almost midnight. I would never made it this morning if I had gone home."

"Wow! You do care," she said. "Enough to sleep in a chair because I wanted to see you."

"Yeah, what's that all about?" I asked. "Are we in trouble?"

"No, it's not about the business," she said. "It's about me. When we kissed those couple of times, I masturbated and I got to the point where I was satisfied. But since we played with each other, I just haven't been able to get there. I was wondering if maybe you made me, uh, you know, uh cum if it would be better when I did it alone. I don't want us to have sex but maybe like the last time. Will you help me?"

"Well, I don't know if it will help or not but I'm willing to do whatever you want me to do," I replied. "I'll go lock the back door while you take off all your clothes."

"But we're not going to do it," she said. "Why do I need to take my clothes off?"

"You are going to enjoy what I do to you," I said. "I want to enjoy looking at your body. Everything that I have seen so far has been great. I want to see all of you."

I left the office to lock the back door. I entered the office and removed my clothes. Sarah looked like a frightened child but she was such an Irish beauty with red hair and freckles over her entire body. I went to her, put my arms around her and held her close to me. Her breasts were pressed against my chest. My hard cock was pressed against her stomach.

I spoke softly into her ear, "I want you to know that I care for you very much and will do anything that you would like me to do. I want you to know that I care but I'm not in love with you. I know that the sex drive is a powerful motivating force. It is as powerful as hunger or thirst. I'll do whatever you want to satisfy you. I can use my fingers, I can eat your pussy, or I can fuck you till you scream for help."

To emphasize what I was saying, I pulled my hips back and placed my cock between her legs. I pushed my hips back toward her and felt the wetness of her pussy. "I'd enjoy them all," I said "I can and will do them all, if you like. What is your pleasure?"

She took awhile to answer. She slid her hips back and forth a couple of times allowing my cock to travel the length of her slit. Then she answered. In a very husky voice she said, "As much as I would love for you to fuck me, I can't. It just wouldn't be right. But I do need to cum. Would you mind, that is, would it be O.K. with you if you just used your finger?"

I clasped my hands around her ass cheeks, which, except for her breasts, were the only fleshy parts of her body. I led her back and helped her to sit on the edge of the desk. Moving to the area of the desk chair, I leaned her back until she was lying supine lengthwise the desk. I inserted two fingers of my right hand into her wet pussy and used my thumb to massage her clitoris. I moved my left hand to her breasts and tweaked her turgid tipples. I leaned over her to passionately kiss her waiting lips.

After a few minutes, I removed my left hand from her breasts and used it to place my pre-cum leaking cock in her right hand. I placed my left arm under her shoulders and attacked her nipples with my lips and tongue, first one and then the other. I felt it when she began to climax. She was fighting it.

As she began to vibrate, she was trying to get up. She said, "I've got to get … I've got to start…Oh my God…I've gottagottagottagotta…"

Her orgasm was going strong. Her hips were bucking against my hand and I could see the vibration through the rest of her body. It lasted for a couple of minutes. When the tide of orgasm began to ebb, she was pushing my hand away from her pussy. She was getting up. I tried to hold her in my arms but she was having none of that. She was on her feet and I tried to have a tender moment, maybe a hug and a kiss but she was hell bent on getting her clothes on and getting out of the office. She did just that.

I masturbated into a paper towel and dressed. As I was sitting down at the desk, there was a knock on the door and Sarah came into the office. Without the slightest sign that anything out of the ordinary had happened, she said, "Oh, I meant to tell you that Beegee Cuningham was trying to get in touch with you. She said it was something about the bill but she wouldn't talk with me about it."

I said, "O.K. thanks, I'll call her later on today. Did you get the number?"

12