Adventures of a Drycleaner Ch. 4

Story Info
The adventure continues with Lucy, Beegee, & Sarah.
7.3k words
4.61
73.3k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

I went home to lie down awhile. I napped until 11:30 then called Beegee.

"Do you have plans this afternoon that you can't break?" she asked. "I have something to show you."

"Sure, I can make it," I said "When and where?"

Why don't you meet me at that McDonalds out on East 50 at two O'clock?" she asked. "You know the one where the speed limit drops to 45."

"O.K. See you there." I said.

I was sitting in the McDonald's parking lot looking for I didn't know what, a Porsche, Bentley, Jaguar? She showed up in an older Ford Pinto.

"I didn't know what to expect," I told her. "But I certainly didn't expect this."

"This is our rendezvous car," she said. "I bought us a little place out in Christmas so we will have a place of our own to meet. I thought it would be better if we didn't draw attention to ourselves."

She was dressed in baggy blue jeans and a plaid shirt. If I didn't know what a beautiful body she had, I certainly wouldn't know by the way she was dressed.

We drove out to the community of Christmas and turned off onto a county road. It was paved for about six miles then it became a graveled road. About three fourths of a mile later, we turned into a dirt driveway where a small house stood on about an acre of land. The acre was fenced and there was nothing but trees beyond the fence.

"Beegee, how in the hell do you think that we could draw attention to ourselves out here?" I asked. "We could be wearing red, white, and blue and setting off fireworks and no one would notice."

"Hey, it's better to be safe than sorry," she said with a laugh.

When we went inside, she asked, "Well, what do you think? Isn't this just the perfect little hideaway?"

Looking around, I noticed that except for the bed, everything looked like early Salvation Army. The bed, however, was luxurious. It was king-sized and of the perfect firmness for its intended purpose. The headboard was an old-fashioned wrought iron bedstead. Beegee wasted no time losing her clothes and like a butterfly coming out of her cocoon, she showed her real beauty.

I have seen beautiful women in movies and magazines and a few in real life but Beegee was the one woman that came nearest to perfection that I have ever had strip for me with the purpose of mutual satisfaction. She was within an inch of my height, which was an even six feet. She had a mane of jet-black hair that had a life of its own. Her breasts were huge but fit her body perfectly. I would guess their size at about 38D. They were round and separated with silver-dollar-sized dark pink areoli topped with oh so suckable eraser sized nipples that stood out about an inch when aroused.

She bounced onto the bed and I shed my clothes in record time. I joined her on the bed and in no time we were locked in a passionate embrace. We were getting into the feeling when I pulled back from her and got off the bed.

I went over to my pants and removed a restraint from my pocket. I had made the restraint by attaching two Velcro straps to a third strap with two eighteen inch lengths of seventy-pound monofilament fishing line. I said, "Last time, we did it your way, now it's my turn."

I saw the look on her face when she saw the restraint and I said, "I'm not into S&M. This will be pleasurable torture."

She seemed to relax. I quickly wrapped one Velcro strap to each of her wrists and the center strap to the middle of the wrought iron headboard. Her arms were above her head loosely bound but in a way that I could turn her over at will. I began kissing and licking her forehead and then kissed down over her cheeks but stayed away from her mouth. I kissed her chin and onto her neck. I turned her so that I could work on the tender area on the nape of her neck. I kissed and tongued the back of her neck and used my teeth to play bite her. Goose bumps jumped up all over her body. I continued alternating between kissing and play biting. She was moaning and cooing. She would shiver and then make oohing sounds.

I kissed my way down her back and spent several minutes on her delicious butt. I kissed and nibbled her ass cheeks and pulled her cheeks apart and licked her crack. I ignored her asshole only because I thought it might be too sensitive and I wanted to make this last. I did spend a few minutes on that little area between her asshole and her pussy and she seemed to like that.

I turned her onto her back and stared in awe at this beautiful woman. Her big round breasts stood away from her chest. I began with the left breast and tongued around the base and up the sides of her slopes but did not touch the puckered areola or the erect nipple standing proud atop its gorgeous breast mound. I kissed the cleft between her breast and moved to the right globe. Beegee was wiggling from side to side trying to guide her nipples to my lips but I would move just ahead of her. I kissed and tongued her navel and stomach. I worked my way down to her thighs and licked up to but not quite reaching her pubic area.

Finally, I lay between Beegee's long beautiful legs and very carefully ran my tongue along her outer lips. She placed her legs over my shoulders and tried to pull my face into her pussy but I resisted. I pushed her knees into the air and she rolled up on her back. I quickly licked the crack of her ass including her puckered sphincter.

"Oh my God," she cried. "What are you doing to me?"

I pulled myself up onto my knees and lay my cock along Beegee's pussy lips but not so it would rub her clitoris. I leaned forward and licked the areola of her left breast. My dick was soaked with her pussy juices and the heat coming from her vagina almost burned me. Around and around the areola my tongue traced a circular pattern. I moved to the right breast and repeated the same action. I slowly slid my stiff member into her waiting pussy. She almost derailed my plans with the control she had of her vaginal muscles. She was milking me expertly. I very slowly stroked in and out until I felt her begin to orgasm. I withdrew and pulled away from her body. Her head had been moving back and forth and uhuhuhuh sounds were coming from deep within her throat. When I withdrew, her head stopped and her eyes opened wide.

I waited until she came down a little and I reinserted my cock. Again, I slowly pumped in and out of her until she was about to orgasm and I quit again.

Beegee said, "Please oh please."

"Please what?" I asked.

"Please fuck me and let me cum," she begged.

I rammed into her and fucked her with a passion. I leaned forward and took one nipple and then the other into my mouth and punished them with my lips, tongue, and teeth. Our orgasms began and it shook me to my core. With one hand I released the Velcro straps from her wrists and her arms and legs wrapped around me. Our mutual orgasms seemed to last for hours but I'm sure it was only minutes. She straightened her right leg and we rolled onto our sides. We lay there in the afterglow of our union. We were wrapped in each other's arms and were wet with the sweat of our lovemaking. We were happy and peaceful and satisfied in body and soul.

We were lying there with Beegee's head resting on my shoulder. I was lazily toying with her breast as she rested her arm across my stomach. "What made you think that I would enjoy being restrained?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't know," I answered. "It was just an idea. But did you like it?"

"I don't know if it was having my hands tied or that slow torture you put me through, she said. "You really had me going there. That was a very good cum."

"What is your favorite fantasy," I asked.

"Why do you want to know?" she asked. "Are you going to blackmail me or something?"

"If I wanted to blackmail you, I might have enough evidence already," I said. "I was just making conversation. Anyway, you don't have to be defensive with me."

I'm beginning to believe that," she said. "It's just that fantasies are so, I don't know, personal."

"And fucking isn't?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," she said. "O.K. Promise you won't laugh and I'll tell you."

"That's all right," I said. "As I said, I was just making conversation. Why don't you wait until you get to know me better."

"No, really," she said. "I'd really like to tell you. But you can't laugh. O.K.?"

"I promise," I said.

"I've always kind of wanted to be in a threesome," she said. "You know, a man and a woman and me. Have you ever done that?"

"Yeah, it was sorta fun." I said thinking back to Pam, Lucy, and I.

"I can tell," she said as she reached over and took my rock hard cock in her hand and gently stroked me. "Let's don't waste this. I'd like to have a nice gentle fuck before we have to go."

She swung her leg over mine and was straddling me in what seemed like a single fluid move. She positioned herself with her heavenly entrance over my cock and lowered onto me. She began rocking back and forth and as she did, my cock was sliding in and out of her. She started doing that thing she does with her vaginal muscles. She was so tight to start with and then her pussy walls would grip my cock and milk it. It was all I could do to hold back. It was exquisite torture. I used both hands to play with her beautiful breasts and my thumbs to flick her big stiff nipples.

The first clue that Beegee is losing it and the pleasures of orgasm are taking over is the slight difference in the way her pussy walls feel. They go from her having full control, little by little, to full chaos – pulsing, vibrations, and quivers. That is just what happened. And at the peak of her pleasure, I joined her, mixing my juices with hers and feeling them flow out of her and over my balls and down the crack of my ass. As she was coming down, she leaned forward and lay against my chest.

We got out of bed and took a shower together. I noticed that there had been some structural modifications in the shower. It was larger and had better water pressure and much more hot water than you would expect in an old country house. I'm not sure that the city water lines ran out that far. That was all nice but what held my attention was Beegee's body. We washed each other and had a good time teasing and laughing.

Before we left the shower, she hugged me and said, "I enjoy fucking with you. One of the best things I like about you is that you fuck for fuck's sake. You don't think that you have to be in love with me to give me extreme pleasure. I'm glad we got together."

I said, "If you keep talking like that, you're going to be late for whatever you're going to do next."

As we were winding our way out of Christmas, I asked Beegee, "Have you ever had the opportunity to live out your fantasy?"

"Not yet," she said.

"Would you like to?" I asked.

"Are you thinking about making it happen?" she asked. "Do I know the woman?"

"I'll see what I can work out," I answered. "And yes you have seen this woman."

"It's not Sarah, is it?" she asked. "I've always suspected that you were sleeping with her."

"Well, I not," I said. "I was talking about Lucy."

"Oh my God, Lucy!" she exclaimed. "She's just a baby."

She was kind of snickering when she said, "Why you SOB, you're fucking Lucy" She seemed to be thinking it over and continued, "That might be fun. Yeah, see what you can work out."

"I don't want it to happen at our place," I said. "Maybe we could get out of town, one Sunday."

"Make it this Sunday, if you can," she said. "I'll call you Friday to see if you could work it out." She laughed, "Little Lucy, O.K."

Handing her a slip of paper, I said, "Here's my home number in case I'm not at the plant.."

We pulled into the McDonald's and said our good-byes without kisses. You never know who's watching.

When I arrived at my apartment, I noticed that it was 6:10. I thought I might take a chance on catching Lucy and called the plant.

Lucy answered, "Cooper Cleaners, this is Lucy. How may I help you?"

"Is this that sexy little woman that works behind the counter and makes my dick hard?" I asked.

"Yes it is," she replied. "And I'd make it soft again, if you were here."

"I bet you would," I said. "I damn sure know you could and if it wasn't so late, I'd hightail it over there for that express purpose."

"I could come to where you are," she said.

"That would be great but I have a meeting in about an hour," I lied. Even though I have fairly fast sexual recuperative time, the sheer volume of sex that I had engaged in during the past seventy-two hours was catching up with me.

"Not that I feel that I need a reason," I began, "I do have one this time. You mentioned that you enjoyed what you, Pam, and I did and might want to do it again. Do you still feel that way?"

"Sure, when are we going to get together again?" she asked.

"I was thinking that this Sunday afternoon we might drive over to Titusville and have lunch at Paul's Smokehouse. Then later we could go to a hotel and have some fun." I posited.

"How is she going to get away from her little dicked husband?" Lucy asked.

"Oh," I said. "It isn't going to be with Pam. And Lucy, if you can make it, this is something that you can never, ever talk about. Understand?"

She answered thoughtfully, "So far, my whole sex life has been centered around you and I don't think that talking about it could come to any good. In fact, through talking about it, I might lose you and I'm not ready to do that yet. So we already have a secret and this will only add to it. As to if I can make it. Of course I can. Who is it, anyway?"

"Beegee Cuningham," I said.

"You're fucking Beegee Cuningham?" she asked incredulously. "Man, you've got balls!"

"You say that like it's a bad thing." I stated.

"It could be," she stated. "Let's see. You're fucking the beautiful wife of the wealthiest man in Florida. Yeah, what could go wrong there?"

"Are you sure that you are not just jealous?" I asked.

"No, I guess that I take it as a compliment that you could be fucking her and still want to be with me," she said.

"Lucy, I was seeing her before you and I began having a relationship," I said. "My relationship with you has nothing to do with my relationship with Beegee. You are special and unique and I have never had better sex with anyone than I have with you. I see sex though your eyes as new and exciting…and it is. You epitomize sex as I have always seen it.

"When Beegee and I talked about maybe having a threesome, you were the only name that came to mind. I could not think of anyone who I think would or could approach this as an adventure. I mentioned you to Beegee and she was immediately intrigued. And, honey, even though she is older than you and I, she is somewhat naïve and you may have to take the lead. Are you comfortable with that?"

"Hmm," she mused. "Me as sexual teacher, I think I like that. I know you have to go. Will I see you before Sunday?"

"If you don't have plans for tomorrow night, why don't you come up to my condo?" I asked. "I'll call you and give you directions tomorrow about six. O.K.?"

"I'd love to," she said. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Lucy could have reacted in a lot of ways but I sure did like the way this was going. I'll have a good evening with Lucy tomorrow night and then on Sunday, Beegee, Lucy, and I will play.

My ringing phone shook me from my reverie. "Hello" I answered.

"Hi there," it was Sarah's voice. "Have you got a few minutes?"

"Sure, what's on your mind?" I asked.

"One time you suggested that maybe we should use the phone when we talk about sex," she said. "I was just thinking about what you did in the office this morning and I just wanted to call and thank you. That was really nice."

"Sure Sarah," I said without knowing what to say when a woman thanks you for fingering her to orgasm.

Sarah had more on her mind but was hesitant to say. She managed to talk about the weather, the plant, and her finances. She finally she got around to talking about what the call was all about. She asked, "If you've got a little time and don't mind, could you talk sexy to me a little?"

Sarah had probably never heard of phone sex but that was what she was asking me to do for her now. I thought about it a moment and decided that it wasn't how good the giver of phone sex was that mattered as much as the state of readiness the receiver was in. I asked, "Sarah, what room are you in and what are you wearing?"

"I'm in my bedroom and since I just took a bath, I'm only wearing a robe," she answered.

Well, here goes, "Take your robe off and lie on the bed. I'm going to talk about what I 'm doing to you and whatever I say my hands are doing, I want your hands to do. For example, my right hand is now stroking your left cheek and now I'm moving it down to your left breast. I am massaging your left breast and running the palm of my hand over your nipple. I continue rubbing your nipples as I look at your body.

"I'm thinking how beautiful your breasts are. They look like alabaster mounds with little flakes of chocolate sprinkled over them. I want so much to kiss them and twirl your hard little nipples with my tongue but for now I will let my hand do the work that my mouth, lips, and tongue want to do."

I could hear her breathing becoming labored as I continued, "My left hand is coming up to play with your beautiful breasts as my right hand moves down over your smooth stomach to your gorgeous red-haired pussy. I wet my fingers in your love juices and use your juice to oil your clitoris. I can't help but think how great it would feel for you if I replaced my fingers with my mouth and used my lips and tongue to toy with your clit. I'd like to run my tongue the length of your slit and taste your juices and return to your love button to swirl it around my tongue and take a little nip with my hungry lips.

"Now I'm putting two fingers into your hot pussy and moving my left hand to play with your clit. I'm pushing and pulling my fingers in and out of your pussy. I know you're thinking of how much better it would feel if it was my hot, hard cock pumping in and out of your pussy causing those little tingles to start traveling up your spine as your juices flow out around my cock and down the crack of your ass."

"Oh, oh, oh, uh, uh, uh" was coming through the phone receiver. Then Sarah yelled, "I'm coming. Oh my God, I'm coming so much and so hard." We were both quiet for maybe four or five minutes. All I could hear through the phone was Sarah's breathing. Then she blurted, "Thank you so much. I've got to go now."

I thought, "She's got to work on her exit lines." I quickly removed my clothes and drifted off to sleep. I awoke at about three o'clock in the morning. I showered and dressed and drove to the plant to get some information that Carla, my accountant, had been bugging me about. My plan was to quickly review the material and sign those pages where signatures were necessary and be at breakfast before Sarah came to work. It seemed that my plan was working. I signed the last signature page and put the document into a Manila envelope and was headed for the back door at 4:37. I paused when I heard a noise at the door. Sarah opened the door, came inside, and locked it behind her.

"Well, you're here bright and early," she said with a big smile. "I'm glad you are because I wanted to thank you for last night. It was really great. I can't find words to describe what that did to me."

She came to me and hugged me with both arms. She was holding me tight and her head was on my shoulder. I was acutely aware of her firm breast pressing against my chest. I was also aware of the stirring I felt in my groin. I started to speak but she stopped me.

"Please don't say anything, just let me finish," she said. "I married my husband at seventeen. We were just dumb country kids and knew nothing about sex. What we learned was by trial and error. His dad and brothers had told him everything they knew about sex and that was what he did. He would get on, put it in, and push it in and out until it felt good…to him.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers
12