Adventures of a Drycleaner Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers

"It would sometimes start to feel good to me but he would make fun of me if he thought I was going to have an orgasm. His kin had told him that whores and sluts were the only women who enjoyed sex. He was determined that I was not going to be one of those. I was pregnant with my second son when I overheard two women at the beauty parlor talking about masturbation. I went home and tried it. The feelings I got were so intense that I was afraid that I would somehow damage the baby I was carrying so I didn't do it anymore until after I recovered from childbirth.

"Anyway what I wanted to say is that since I've known you, I've had the most intense orgasms that I have ever had in my life. I think that it is because I know that you want me to enjoy sex and have orgasms. I was rude to you last night in the way I got off the phone so quickly but I was having orgasm after orgasm and it was all I could do to breath let alone talk. I went to sleep with a happy feeling all through me and woke up the same way. While I was having my buttered toast and coffee this morning, it dawned on my that you have given the best orgasms of my life and I haven't given you anything so this morning I'm going to return the favor.

I thought that she was talking about fucking but I was soon set straight. She had me remove my clothes and sit down. With some difficulty I convinced her to remove her clothes also. My cock was hard, some from leftover horniness from last night but mostly from seeing the red-haired, freckled beauty kneeling between my legs with my cock in her hand. She approached jacking me off the same as she approached every task - with determination. She jerked my cock back and forth until I announced that I was about to cum. She then took the head of my cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the helmet. I was surprised and overwhelmed at the same time. I pumped my cum into her mouth and she swallowed almost all of it. Some escaped from the corners of her mouth but she captured it and returned it to her lips.

"Did you like that?" she asked. "

"Let me show you how much," I said.

I lifted her onto the desk and raised her legs forcing her to lie back on the desktop. Before she knew what was happening, I buried my head between her legs and attacked her clitoris with my lips and tongue. Almost simultaneously, I plunged two fingers into her pussy and timed my finger fucking with my clit-licking. My left hand had migrated to her breasts and was playing with her nipples. As her first climax hit her, she started bucking wildly against my fingers and mouth. I stayed with her through four waves of pleasure then start kissing my way up her body. I lingered at her breast long enough to suck both nipples into my mouth one at a time and taste them. I gave her a deep tongue kiss and stole one of her exit lines.

"I've got to go," I said.

I quickly put on my clothes, grabbed the Manila envelope, and locked the back door behind me. I drove up the alley behind the plant and parked in the parking lot behind the restaurant on the corner. About fifteen minutes later, Sarah opened the back door, walked outside and stretched. She stood there a few moments and went back inside. I went into the restaurant and had a western omelet for breakfast.

I had a mish-mash of a day. I saw Carla and got my reprimand for not getting the papers to her in a more timely fashion. I had lunch with a consulting client and discussed issues that were already being handled by the consultant assign to the case. I called Cherie, my maid, to let her know that I would have a guest for dinner at seven-thirty. And went back to the plant.

Sarah was in a rare good mood. Most of the time she appeared to be pissed off about something but was really just being diligent in making sure that every item that left the plant had been processed to her high standards. Today was different because she was laughing and joking with the staff. I spent a few minutes with each of the staff and worked my way to the front to speak with Lucy.

"Here are the directions to my place," I said. "Dinner will be served at seven-thirty and hot, wild sex a little later."

"You haven't been spreading that hot sex around, have you?" she asked with a giggle. "Sarah has been on a tear all day. We think she got laid last night and after what you told me, I don't know about you anymore."

"If she got laid, it wasn't by me," I said. "You're the second person to accuse me of that lately."

"I know," she said. "Beegee called earlier. She asked for you but when I told her you weren't here, she talked to me. She asked if I had made plans for Sunday. I'll tell you all about it tonight."

I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned and saw Sarah headed our way. Lucy couldn't see her because she was in front of the paneled wall. My way of warning her was by saying, "Hey Sarah, I think that Lucy has a hot date tonight. She brought a change of clothes and everything."

"Oh, is that right?" Sarah asked in a teasing voice. "Got a hot date, huh?"

"I sure do," Lucy replied with a giggle.

Sarah surprised us both when she said, "Lucy, I'm coming right by here tonight on my way to church. It doesn't start until 6:30. I can come earlier and close for you, if you want me to."

"That would be great," Lucy said.

"O.K. then, I'll see you at five," Sarah said.

"I'll see you ladies later," I said. "I'm going home to take a nap. I have an important meeting tonight also."

"You're not leaving are you?" Sarah asked. "I need to see you for a minute before you go."

We went to the office and Sarah closed and locked the door. She put both arms around me and kissed me squarely and sensuously on the lips. She said, "That was a first for me this morning. In fact, there were two firsts. I'd never sucked a dick before even though my husband asked me to a lot. I never wanted to until today and I liked it a lot. Also, no one has ever kissed me down there before this morning. I thought I would never quit having orgasms. It must have taken me ten to fifteen minutes to get my clothes on. Anytime you want me to suck you or you want to do that to me, all you have to do is let me know."

We kissed and for the first time I knew that I was going to fuck Sarah and she would love it. I thought about doing it right then. I slid my hands down to her ass and pulled her pussy up tight against my erection. I ground my hips against her and she ground back. I decided to save this one for Lucy. I wanted to give her a really good time tonight.

I went home and asked Cherie if having dinner a little earlier would be a problem. I knew that if timing was not a problem that Cherie would like earlier because it would move up her leaving time. It was time for a nap.

Cherie awakened me and told me that Lucy had called and was on her way. I stepped into the shower and allowed the hot water to refresh me. I dried and dressed. I was entering the living room when the doorbell chimed announcing Lucy's arrival. Cherie opened the door and she stepped into the foyer. She had dressed young. She appeared to be seventeen or eighteen. She came into the room and gave me a little hug. I caught the look Cherie flashed me as she went back to the kitchen.

I gave Lucy a tour of the condo. She was impressed with the size. I think that most people think of apartments as small and crowded. My condo has a little less than 5000 square feet. The feature that sold me was the view. The immediate view was a large lake with the city skyline as the backdrop. That's what we were viewing from the balcony twenty-five floors up when Cherie announced dinner.

Cherie served the escargot appetizer and poured our first glass of wine. She had placed the entrée on the table covered with stainless steel domes. "Will there be anything else, sir?" Cherie asked.

"No, everything is fine," I said. "You may leave whenever you're ready. You've done a marvelous job, as usual. Thank you very much. See you Monday."

Cherie curtsied and returned to the kitchen. As we were finishing our appetizers, I heard her leave by the kitchen door. I served the entrée that consisted of veal chops with one of Cherie's fabulous sauces, a medley of vegies - split Brussels sprouts, baby carrots, and broccoli flowerettes, and new red potatoes in a garlic, parsley, butter sauce.

"So, what's going on with Beegee?" I asked.

"She wants you to call her and tell her where to meet you," she said. "And she wants me to ride with her to give us a chance to get acquainted. I guess it's my turn to ride in a limousine."

"Don't be surprised if that limousine becomes an old Ford Pinto." I said. "I've got a friend who is in Europe for the month. He gave me a key to his condo in case I ever needed it.

"I don't see why we just couldn't come up here," Lucy said. "Your place is beautiful and it sure is private since Cherie won't be back until Monday. Plus, Beegee said she knew where you lived because they own several units in this building."

As if on cue, the doorbell chimed. I opened the door and it was Beegee. She said, "Surprise!"

"Is it Sunday already?" I asked. "Come on in. Lucy's here."

"I know," she said. "Who do you think cooked up this little surprise? When we talking on the phone this afternoon, the idea kind of came to both of us."

"We were just having a glass of wine," I said. "Would you care for one or would you like something else?"

"Nothing for me right now," Beegee said. Then turning to Lucy, she gave her a little hug and a peck on the cheek and said, "I see you in a new light now, Lucy. When I found out that you two were getting it on, I couldn't believe it. I always thought of you as that sweet teenager that gave me my clothes."

"I grew up, Ms. Cuningham." Lucy said. "I was surprised, too when I found out that you two were getting it on."

"The name is Beegee," Beegee said. "Well, I guess now, it'll be the three of us "I know that I'm older than you, Lucy, but in many ways, I'm as naïve as they come. I'm going to have to ask you to help me out and tell me what to do."

"Even though I've had one experience, I'm pretty new at this, too. Why don't we do what comes natural."

Lucy moved over to Beegee and kissed her full on the lips. Beegee was a little taken aback by such a bold move but hung in there and soon they were sharing a passionate kiss. I waited for a few minutes while they were getting acquainted, then said "Ladies, why don't we adjourn to the bedroom I think that it's time to get rid of these clothes."

Once we were nude, there was an awkward moment but Lucy, once again, came to the rescue. She reached out and placed her hands on Beegee's huge round breasts and a moment later, she took one of Beegee's stiff, eraser-sized nipples into her sweet little mouth and started to punish it with her tongue and lips. Beegee had taken Lucy's breasts in hand and were flicking her nipples with her thumbs.

The three of us fell on my extra king-sized bed. Lucy and Beegee continued to work on each other and I joined in. They were kissing and playing with each other's breast. Lucy was on top. She was on her knees, one was between Beegee's legs and one was outside. I moved around behind them and began playing around with their upper thighs. Both women spread their legs to give me better access to their wet pussies. With my left hand, I eased two fingers into Beegee's pussy and used my thumb to stimulate her clit. My right thumb found its way into Lucy's pussy and my forefinger found her clit. Both Lucy and Beegee were sopping wet and evidently were enjoying what they were doing.

Beegee had leaned up and was sucking and licking Lucy's breast. Beegee was the first to start climaxing. She was moaning and her body began to quiver. Her pussy walls were squeezing my fingers. Lucy was not long in catching up. Her sweet little pussy clamped down on my thumb and I could see ripples traversing her stomach. Things were in full swing now.

They didn't wait to finish their orgasms to move on. Lucy guided me to lie on my back and straddled me placing the entrance of her pulsing love tunnel over the head of my dick and lowering herself until I was fully inside her. She began rocking back and forth sliding my turgid cock in and out of her tight pussy. Beegee straddled my head, facing Lucy. She aligned her clit with my mouth and settled down on me as my tongue began flicking her clitoris. Both of them were still in a state of orgasmic bliss and the repositioning seemed to only increase the intensity. In less than five minutes, I was pumping my love juice into Lucy's vibrating pussy. The three of us lay entwined as we came down from the top of Pleasure Mountain.

After awhile, hands started to roam again. I said, "Ladies, continue without me for a few minutes. I'll be right back."

I got up and went into the kitchen and opened a beer. I stayed out of the bedroom for about ten minutes to see how Beegee and Lucy would do without me. When I returned, it looked as if they had not missed me at all. They were locked in a sixty-nine with Beegee on top. They were having a great time. The sounds were so sexy. All I could hear were moans and slurping and those familiar sounds of gratification from sexual exploration. I watched them for a couple of minutes while my cock fully engorged. I approached Beegee from the rear and inserted my cock into her pussy. Lucy continued licking her clit as I started pumping slowly in and out of her sweet vagina. Beegee would allow me to pump in and then her muscles would clamp onto my cock as I withdrew. I knew that I wouldn't last long and when they began their orgasms, I knew I wouldn't have to. I exploded and withdrew. I watched as they continued.

Five or six minutes later, they collapsed onto the bed. I waited a few minutes and asked, "Who's up for a shower?"

"I would love to," Beegee said. "But I need to get home. It's getting late. I loved this evening and would like to do it really soon. Thanks, guys." She dressed and I walked her to the door. We kissed good night.

Lucy and I went into the shower room and I turned on the twenty-inch top shower that gently rained warm water onto us. We lathered each other and I held her close. While I held her, I surprised her with the rinsing showerheads. Water cascaded over us from every direction. After Lucy gained her bearings, I released her so she could enjoy the water. She stayed in the shower for about twenty minutes.

When she came out, I wrapped a heavy terry cloth robe around her and guided her into a dressing room where there were towels, a hairdryer, and other sundries that she may need. While she was busy, I warmed the cherry surprise Cherie had left for us and poured two fingers of Hennessy 5-star brandy into a couple of snifters. After desert, I offered for her to spend the night but she said she had better get home. She said she would save spending the night for a special occasion.

After the week I'd had, I decided to have a quiet weekend. I wasn't complaining, I just felt the need to recharge. I knew I needed to make an appearance at the plant so I made it early. I arrived at 6:30 and Sarah was tagging and sorting clothes according to color, fabric, and any special spotting needs. When she saw me come in the back door, she smiled and came to back of the plant and locked the back door.

She came into the office and said, "We have time if you want to."

Without waiting for me to answer, she began to remove her clothes. I did too. I was standing by the desk and she knelt before me, took my cock in her hand and started pumping. I put my hand on the back of her head and guided her mouth to my dick. She took the head into her mouth and began licking around the helmet. I pulled a little harder on her head and her mouth slid about halfway down my cock. She began sucking it like a Popcicle and God, did it ever feel good. I didn't want to cum just yet.

I pulled Sarah to her feet and sat her on the edge of the desk. I knelt between her legs and licked and nibbled her clit as I inserted two fingers and began finger fucking her in earnest. Soon I felt her pussy walls begin to quiver and I knew that soon she would be lost in orgasm. I stood up, spread her thighs apart, and placed the head of my cock at the entrance of her slippery, wet pussy and slowly pushed into her. When I was almost all the way in, her eyes opened wide. After a moment she smiled and held her arms open to me. I leaned forward and we kissed. I brought my head to a more comfortable position and licked Sarah's nipples. I began to slide in and out of her pussy slowly at first. She was tight like a woman who had not had sex for a very long time. As we became used to each other, our rhythm increased in tempo and in the length of our strokes.

It was as if we were lost in erotic abandon. We pounded our pelvises together until we were wracked with one passionate explosion after another. My legs were weak and I leaned forward and placed my elbows on the desk. I lay my head on Sarah's chest and listened to the pounding of her heart.

After some time, she said, "I couldn't invite you to do that. I couldn't even hint that it was O.K. or what I wanted but I am so glad you did it. Right now we had better get dressed before the staff gets here."

We quickly dressed. Sarah went to work and I went home. I ate breakfast, showered, and was just drifting off to sleep when the phone awakened me. It was Sarah.

"I bet you can't guess who just called me," she said, "My husband. He's on his way back to Orlando and he's bringing his twin brother back with him. He said that he heard that masonry work around here was picking up. He was at a truck stop this side of Jacksonville. He'll be here in about an hour and a half"

I just didn't know what to say to a woman I just fucked big time who was telling me that her husband was coming home. I asked, "Is there anything I can do? Do you need to go home or anything?"

"I just wanted to let you know," she said.

"Yeah, I appreciate that," I said. "I can see where not knowing might lead to an embarrassing situation or worse."

She said, "Well I just wanted to let you know. See you Monday."

I couldn't help but think, "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away."

This is the end of the series, at least, for now. I have a couple of deadlines looming in real life that I must meet to keep the cash flow positive. Thanks for all the great feedback you sent and for taking time to vote. See you soon.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers
12