Adventures of a Drycleaner Ch. 5

Story Info
Add Hiromi: a touch of Japanese flavor.
6.7k words
4.55
66.9k
7
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers

I went into the back door of the plant and saw Sarah near the end of the pressers' work area. She was checking the quality of the cleaning and pressing functions and pushing the clothes down the line to Lucy who was bagging them and putting them in on the storage conveyer according to the assigned number on the check-in slip. I waved at Sarah and went into the office. I pushed the door closed and sat at the desk.

It took about ten minutes before Sarah came into the office. "I've missed you, Boss," she said. "When you have the time, I need to talk with you about some personal stuff."

"Now is as good a time as any," I said.

She approached the desk and loosened her sleeves. She pushed them up and I saw bruises along her arms. "What happened?" I asked. "Who did this to you?"

"I told you that my husband was back and I think that out of consideration for me, you stayed away for a few days," she said. "I appreciate what you were trying to do but I've needed you, not for sex as much as for advice."

She locked the door and opened her blouse. She loosened and removed her bra and turned toward me. Her shoulders, breasts, and ribs were a multitude of colors ranging from browns to purple. "Isn't this pretty?" she asked. "My husband and his twin brother announced that I had not been doing my wifely duties so now I was going to have to service both of them whenever they wanted me to. As you can see, I resisted and they beat me into submission. They held me down and took turns raping me in my vagina and in my asshole."

"Have you seen a doctor?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "They thought they had killed me so they took me to the hospital and dropped me off at the emergency room. They told me to tell them that I was in an accident. I told the doctor what really happened. They took pictures and did vaginal and anal swabs but the doctor told me that because they are identical twins, their DNA is the same. He said all that would be proven is that my husband had sex with me."

I put my arms around her and she held me very tightly and sobbed like a baby. It was the first time since it happened that she had someone to hold her who really cared. "Sarah, I promise that they will get as good as they gave," I told her. "Are they working?"

"They are working on that new school they're building at Conway," she replied. "They go to Connie's Bar after work. They rape me every night now. I don't want to go home."

"They've raped you for the last time," I said. "Don't even think about it anymore. Get squared away. I have to leave for a few minutes."

I drove across town and made a call to Dave and Mike, a couple of guys that I loaned money to when no one else would. They indicated that they owed me and would do anything for me. They are wrestlers. They are big, they are brutal, and they are gay. I explained what the twins had done to a friend of mine and how unhappy I was about it. I said that I really didn't care what happened to them but I thought they needed a good ass fucking. They agreed. I don't know what happened to them but witnesses say they were shanghaied in Connie's parking lot and two hours later were dropped off about three blocks away wearing nothing but their pants with the seats cut out.

At six o'clock that evening, Sarah and I were sitting in my car in the driveway of an empty house-for-rent across the street and two houses down from where she lived. Just for the fun of it, we had closed and locked the gate across the driveway to her house. At a quarter past the hour, her husband and his twin brother sped up and noticed that the gate was closed just in time to keep from hitting it. They jumped out of the truck and ran to the walkway gate and even though we had not locked it they were unable to get it open. They finally got over the fence and into the house. We almost wet our pants laughing at them.

"Do you want to go inside to see that part of the show?" I asked. "I'm sure it's funny."

"No," she replied. "What happened to them? Why were they bleeding from their butts?"

"I'm sure I don't know but if I were to guess I would say that they found out what it was like to be raped," I said.

"You did this for me didn't you?" she asked looking at me with a look that could only be described as adoration.

"Of course not," I replied. "I don't do that sort of thing."

"I don't mean the rape," she said. "But you paid them back. I mean, had it done. If it weren't for my nosy neighbors, I would kiss you long and hard."

"If you did, you would miss this," I said as the twins ran out of the house. They didn't even try the gate. They threw their suitcases across the fence and gingerly climbed over as if they were trying to protect their rectums. Tossing the suitcases into the back, they jumped into their pickup and sped away as if they had stolen something. We were laughing as we followed them at a safe distance. We watched as they pulled onto the Florida Turnpike headed north. I took Sarah back to the plant to get her car.

Pulling into the plant's parking area, we noticed Lucy's car. I was a little surprised to see it there after seven but was not unhappy to see it. I really didn't want to have sex with Sarah tonight but I suspected that she wanted to show her appreciation. I just wanted to put a little time between the day's events and anything that happened between us in the future. Plus, I had not had any time with Lucy in a while.

"What have you two been up to," Lucy asked accusingly with a smile.

"What would you say if I told you that Sarah and I have been out having wild and passionate sex?" I kidded her.

"I would say great," she said. "Both of you looked like you needed it but it couldn't have been that wild or passionate to be that quick. You haven't been gone two hours."

"What would you say if I told you we had some business to take care of?" I asked.

"I'd believe that quicker," she said. "But would hope that both of you would find that wild and passionate sex you mentioned." She caught herself and added, "I didn't mean together. I meant I just hope you'd find it."

Sarah and I were laughing at Lucy stumbling, trying to get it right. Sarah asked, "Lucy, why are you here so late?"

"I had a rush of customers at closing time," she replied. "Then Beegee Cuningham came in asking about her bill which I couldn't find. Then I thought I'd finish putting these clothes on the conveyer. I clocked out at six fifteen because you had not approved me staying late."

"Sarah, I don't want to get into the decision making process between you and your employees but I think that Lucy is responsible enough to make decisions as whether to stay or not, I said. "Plus, we do want her paid for all her time, don't we?"

"Absolutely," Sarah answered.

"I'll leave you two to work it out," I said. "I've got work to do that I didn't get done today." I left them and went to the office.

Sarah stopped by the office on her way out. "Thanks again," she said. Her face was filled with emotion. She was smiling as big a smile as I've ever seen on her and tears were welling up in her eyes. She leaned over and kissed me hard enough to hurt my lips and left.

As soon as I heard her car leave, I hurried to the front of the store. Lucy was sitting on the table behind the paneled wall. Her panties were on the floor and she was sitting with her legs lifted and spread. I unbuckled my pants and pushed my pants and shorts toward the floor. My stiff dick was aimed at her sweet tight pussy. Our arms wrapped around each other, our lips and tongues interlocked, and my penis explored the depths of her love hole. It was as if we couldn't get close enough. We didn't pump much. We were grinding our pelvises together at a feverish pace. It wasn't long until I felt the ripples of pleasure moving along the walls of her vagina. Her arms were around my neck and her legs were around my hips. My hands on her ass were pulling her to me. She was barely resting on the table at all. Her body was pulsing in the throes of an orgasm. I joined in her pleasure and began pumping my load of cum deep into her slick tight pussy. It seemed as if our pleasure was going to last for a long time as another orgasm wracked her body.

I caught a motion in my peripheral vision and remembered that I had not locked the back door. A bark rang out and our mutual orgasm came to a stop. A big black retriever was letting us know that he was checking us out. I pulled up my pants and shorts and handed Lucy her panties.

"Hide these and stay here," I said to Lucy then to the dog I said, "C'mon Boy."

I headed toward the back of the store. After a moment's hesitation, 'Boy' followed me. Just as I reached the back door, Ms. Grindstaff peeped around the edge of the door. "Lost something?" I asked.

"Oh, there you are Prince," said Ms. Grindstaff.

"I've got to tell you that he scared the heck out of me," I said with a laugh. "He nudged me and barked at the same time."

"I apologize but I have to run," she said.

"It's perfectly all right," I replied. "See you soon."

Lucy came back to the office and we fell into the chairs laughing. "I guess that will teach me to lock the door before we go at each other," I said.

"Are you O.K.?" she asked.

"Yeah, how about you?" I asked.

"I think I would have cum all night if we had not been disturbed," she said. "I figured you were O.K. You are still leaking out of me. But before I go, I think I have another sex candidate for you."

"I didn't know that you were looking for sex partners for me," I said.

"I'm not really," she said. "But I think that maybe this one is one that we might be able to share sometime. Let me tell you about her. Her name is Hiromi Suzuki. She's Japanese and is as cute as can be. She works at some tourist company and wants to talk to you about doing some cleaning for her company. She left her number and wants you to call her."

"I'll call her tomorrow," I said.

"Call her tonight," she urged.

Thinking that since it was almost nine she would not be in the office, I called. "Moshi-Moshi," she said.

"Watashi wa Studs desu," I began in Japanese. "Cooper Cleaners shoyu suru. Hajimemashite. Dozo yoroshiku, onegaishimasu. Eigo hanasu, kudasai."

(Translation: I am Studs. I own Cooper Cleaners. I am glad to meet you and ask that you be kind to me. Let's speak English, please.)

"I too am glad to meet you and ask the same honor of you," she said. "You speak Japanese very good,"

"Thank you but you just heard almost all I know." I answered. "I am surprised that you are still in your office."

"I'm not in the office," she explained. "My office phone rings at my home after I leave the office."

"I apologize for calling so late but I understood that you were interested in doing business with my company," I said. "Would you like to meet for lunch to discuss it?"

"No," she said. "I'm sorry I do not have time for lunch but I would very much wish to share a evening meal with you. I could meet you about seven and I like the Outback on Kirkman."

"Good, I'll see you there," I said. "I'll get your description from Lucy. Oyasumi nasai."

"Good night," she said and hung up.

When I hung up, Lucy said, "You never cease to amaze me. You speak Japanese?"

"Very little," I said. "Let's get out of here. I'm getting tired."

"Do you have another minute?" Lucy asked. "If so, will you tell me what you and Sarah were doing today?"

"I was giving her advice as to how to handle her husband and his twin brother." I said.

"You know that she's got the hots for you, don't you?" she asked.

"You want to share her, also?" I laughingly asked.

"Not necessarily," she said. "But it's all right with me if you want to fuck her. I personally think she needs someone like you. She's a good woman and she's still pretty good looking"

"Thanks, you are so kind," I said and we kissed good night.

As I entered my condo, the phone was ringing. I answered and it was Sarah. "Hi there," she said. "I won't take much of your time but I wanted to let you know that when I got home, there was a note and a hundred dollar bill on the kitchen table. It read:

'We're sorry for what we did to you. When those guys took turns doing it to us, it was pure hell. I didn't know you knew that kind of people. They warned us about what would happen the next time. We're leaving and won't be back to Florida. I'll send money as soon as I have some more.'

"They stopped to eat in Jacksonville and my husband called me from there. He apologized over and over and said that those guys knew people like them all over the USA and if they got word that they had misbehaved or disobeyed them that their friends would do worse to them than they did. He asked me if I would call them off but I just told them that they should have thought about that before they did what they did to me. I told him that I didn't think that that were sorry for doing what did because they did it more than once. In fact, it was getting to be a habit for them and each time they were getting more abusive. I told him that I do believe that they are sorry that I told my friends on them but now it's too late since their names are already out on the network. I thought that little lie would keep them honest."

"Sarah," I said. "There is no way that I can know or understand what you went through. But I do know that for your mental health, you have got to find a way to let this awful thing go. They got what they had coming to them and living in fear will be a greater punishment than what those guys did to them. I'm suggesting that you seek professional help in getting over this thing. I know the insurance will pay part of the cost and I will pick up the difference. Just try it and if you don't think it is helping, we'll quit it and try something else."

"O.K. if you think it is best," she said. "You'll have to help me find someone. Are you coming in to the plant in the morning?"

"No," I answered. "I'm going to be busy most of the day but I'll see you if I can."

When I arrived at the Outback Restaurant at about a quarter to seven, I saw a cute Japanese woman standing on the porch holding a white pager. The Outback does not take reservations but issues pagers on a first-come first-served basis. You turn in your pager before you're seated. As I approached the young Japanese woman that appeared to be no more than eighteen, I said, "Ms. Suzuki?"

She said, "Please call me Hiromi. I hope you are ready to eat. They just paged us to go in.

We were seated and she said, "I don't want to appear forward but I would love a beer. It's been a rough day."

"Two beers," I said to the waitress. "I don't think of beer as a Japanese drink but I suppose sake is a stereotype."

"Japanese beer is excellent," she said. "Two very good ones available in this country are Kirin Ichiban and Asahi."

"I'll have to try them sometime," I said.

"I'll have to see that you do," she replied.

During dinner we discussed how she came to be in the United States and her education. She had a masters in business. I told her that she resembled in size an old girlfriend. She seemed to be pleased when I told her my ex-girlfriend was five feet tall and weighed less than a hundred pounds. For a little woman, Hiromi ate a considerable amount of food.

As we were leaving the restaurant Hiromi asked, "Would you like to stop by my place and try an Asahi?"

"I would very much like that." I replied.

She lived in an apartment in the Lake Buena Vista area of Orlando near Disney. The living room had a sofa and chair and a low square table. Her bedroom was more traditionally Japanese. Her bed was a thin futon that lay on the carpet over concrete floor.

She indicated that I should sit on the sofa and she went to the refrigerator to get beers for us. She came back into the living room and sat on the floor next to the table. "I'm thinking of your girlfriend and you," she said. "How tall are you?"

"I'm Six feet tall," I answered.

"How much do you weigh?" she asked.

"About two hundred pounds," I answered.

"You must be huge," she said and I wondered if I was imagining that she was looking at my crotch.

I started to undo my belt as I asked, "Would you like to see how big I am?"

I continued opening my pants and had my zipper down when she nodded in the affirmative. I pulled down my shorts and my rapidly inflating cock jumped forward. Hiromi gasped and crawled over and knelt between my legs with her palms resting on the tops of my thighs.

"May I touch it?" she asked.

Now it was my turn to nod. Even though her fingers appeared quite long, her hands were very small. She wrapped her tiny hands around my shaft and my cock grew to its maximum proportions. "It is much too large for me but it is most beautiful," she said as she held it against her face and kissed the underside just where the scrotum connects to the shaft. I reached down and picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I don't know what I had in mind because I knew my cock would never fit into this petite Japanese doll. I put her down on her feet next to the futon and began removing her clothes.

"I am not big in bosom like American woman," she said nervously.

"I know but it isn't size that's important," I said as I took the hem of her shirt and lifted it over her head and pulled it off her arms. I saw her perfectly shaped small bronzed breasts for the first time. I sank to my knees and sucked one of her hard brown nipples into my mouth and tortured it with my lips and tongue. She snaked her tiny arms around my head and held me close as moans escaped her throat. After about five minutes I moved to her other breast and started kissing and licking that nubbin. I released her skirt and let it drop to the floor. I pushed her flowered cotton panties down until they joined her skirt.

I laid her on the futon and continued working on her breast. She loosened my shirt and pulled it off. I kissed my way down across her flat stomach to the small patch of wiry black hair. I thought that by the way she was watching me that I may have been the first man to kiss her pussy. The thought crossed my mind that she may be a virgin. I found out minutes later that she was not or at least did not have a hymen. When my lips met her nether lips she started moaning and when my tongue found her tiny hooded clitoris, her body went into motion. She pumped back and forth rubbing her sopping wet pussy on my face. I found her love tunnel with my middle finger and timed my finger fucking to my clit licking. The effect was not lost on Hiromi. I continued eating her pussy until my jaw got tired. After a few minutes I was able to get a second finger into her pussy but it was tight.

I raised up on my knees and looked at her face. Her features were scrunched up as tight as she could get them. She was saying a whole lot of stuff that I could not understand. I assumed that she had reverted to her native language when she entered into orgasmic bliss. I took a pillow and placed it under her tight butt to raise her little pussy to a level that I might rub my cock on it. I rubbed my cock the length of her crack and was rewarded with a wonderful feeling. I placed the head of my cock at the entrance of Hiromi's love hole and gently pushed forward. The helmet popped in and I stopped dead still except for the circular motion of my right thumb on her clit.

Her eyes were wide open and she said, "You're in me. Good. I didn't think that you could get that big thing in me."

I took that as an invitation to continue. Over the period of the next fifteen minutes, I eased forward and retreated then eased forward again. When the head of my dick hit bottom, there was about an inch left out. I gently bumped bottom about three times and let go of my load. As I was pumping my hot creamy cum into the back of her pussy, Hiromi had her biggest orgasm of the evening and I experienced a soul shattering climax starting in my groin traveling up my spine and exploding through all parts of my body. My toes curled and the skin on top of my head was tight. It was a thoroughly marvelous fuck.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers
12