Adventures of a Drycleaner Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

“That thing you did with your mouth,” Hiromi said. “That was my first time. That was good.”

“I’m glad you liked it,” I said. “Maybe you’ll let me come back and do it again sometimes.”

“Let you come back?” she laughed. “I’m not going to let you leave.”

We were lying on our sides facing each other. She slipped her arms around me and pulled herself close. My cock was trapped between us and it started to grow a fact that was not wasted on Hiromi. “I don’t think we had better let this big boy back in there again tonight,” she said. “I don’t know you can get hard two times.”

“You’re making it hard,” I said. “But it doesn’t have to go back in tonight. I’m very satisfied.”

“Do you mind if I play with it?” she asked as she slipped her hand down and gently stroked my cock.

Taking my silence as tacit approval, she moved around to get a better angle of attack. She continued to stroke me gently and firmly. She used one hand and then the other and finally both of her tiny hands. She pulled my foreskin back along my cock until it was tight and then forward again. She did not speed up but maintained a slow constant cadence. She leaned over and using her tiny tongue she curled it around the head of my dick and that was all I could take.

“I’m about to cum,” I warned her.

She pulled her head back and watched in awe as I shot several ropes of creamy white cum into the air only to fall back on my stomach and chest. When she was sure that I was through, she went into the bathroom and got a warm wet washcloth and cleaned me. She put on her pajamas and I put on my clothes. She walked me to the door and kissed me.

“If you can I would appreciate it if you could pick up the dry cleaning in the morning,” she said as she handed me her business card.

“Is this your business card?” I asked as I took it using both hands.

“Yes it is,” she replied.

“And this is your address on International Dr?” I inquired.

“Yes and this is my telephone number,” she said point to the phone number on the card. “I see you are quite knowledgeable in Japanese customs and here is an American custom I know.”

She stood on tiptoes and kissed me while her right hand squeezed my cock. She gently pushed me out of her door and closed it. I drove home with a smile on my face. I didn’t know if Lucy would get her threesome but I knew that I would definitely be back.

The next morning, I went to the plant at about nine and picked up the van to go get the stuff to be cleaned from Hiromi. I don't know what I expected but what I got was a very formal greeting and the entire transaction was very businesslike. It was obvious that Hiromi was in charge by the way that she carried herself and the deference that her employees showed her. The cleaning consisted of the drapes in the offices and a few other odds and ends. When I carried the last load to the van, Hiromi walked out with me.

Hidden from the office personnel by the truck, she said, "I really enjoyed everything last night and would like to see you again. Will you call me?"

"How about dinner Saturday evening at my place? Is seven thirty O.K.?"

Reverting to Japanese she said, "So desu." Which would literally be translated as 'so be it.'

I went back to the plant where Sarah was waiting for me. “So you’ve been out drumming up business, Huh?” she asked.

“Yeah, this lady called and talked to Lucy the other night and I called her back,” I said. “It won’t mean a lot of business but every little bit counts.”

“Hey, I want to ask you a question,” Sarah said.

“Let me get this stuff out of the van and come into the office,” I said.

Sarah came into the office and sat in the chair next to the desk. She was studying the floor when she asked, “Are you avoiding me?”

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” I said. “I thought I was there for you when you told me what happened.”

“You are right and I thank you for that but we haven’t been alone.” She said still looking at the floor.

I got up and went over, locked the office door, and came back to where she was sitting. I took Sarah’s hands and pulled her to her feet. I kissed her deeply and passionately. I reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down while guiding her to sit on the edge of the desk. Kneeling, I placed my head between her knees and her thighs parted. I licked her from asshole to clitoris. She moaned and I placed a finger to her lips to shush her. I used my fingers to fuck her while I worked on her clit with my tongue and lips. It didn’t take long before ripples of pleasure began to flow through her pussy. As soon as one climax ended another seemed to start. I counted three before I stood up and dropped my pants..

She was sopping wet and I met little resistance as I plunged my rock hard dick into her. With one plunge I was in to the hilt. I fucked her slowly and purposefully. When I was all the way inside her, I would move to the side a little grinding our pelvises together causing my cock to wallow against her clit. I used my hands to hold onto the soft mounds of her ass as I increased speed and stroke length. Her skirt was gathered around her waist and I could see ripples in the small mound of her stomach as I increased the pressure with which I pumped against her. As I picked up speed, my ass was literally flying as my cock flew in and out of her like a piston in a well-oiled machine. Sarah was lost in an orgasmic fog and was mumbling something quietly when I climaxed and started sending my sperm into her velvet cavern. I looked down and saw my cum mixed with her juices squirting out of her pussy around the sides of my cock.

“I knew when you were ready, you would let me know and you did,” I said to her as I kissed her. I held her until we were back to normal.

As always, when Sarah came down from her sexual high, she was ready to return to work. She did just that and I left with the intention of going home.

When I left the plant, I drove by the Methodist Church and my mind drifted to the day I delivered the choir robes and Arlene. I saw her car parked there and decided to pay a little visit. It couldn't hurt to keep the acquaintanceship alive. I parked and went to the door I used on my last visit but it was locked. There was a smaller building that ran perpendicular to the church with a door open on the end of the building. I enter the door and saw that it led to a hallway with what appeared to be classrooms on either side of it. I walked down the hall toward a moving shadow. When I stopped in the open doorway where the shadow was coming from, I was surprised to see Arlene totally nude bent over and holding onto the edge of a table. Her huge breasts were hanging down and would bounce forward and back every time the man standing behind her would ram his dick into her waiting pussy. The expression on his face looked rapturous and she looked bored. I think I put her out of her misery when I cleared my throat. He pulled out and she stood up. He looked frightened and she looked amused. He, who I recognized as the church pastor muttered something as he hurriedly, donned his clothes and left. She was smiling from ear-to-ear when as she gave me a hug and a kiss.

“For a woman getting fucked, you sure looked bored,” I said still laughing at the situation.

“Little dicks always bore me,” she said. “Why don’t you use your big cock to get me off. I really need it.”

“I don’t think I could get a hard-on under the circumstances.” I said.

“That’s not what I see,” she said pointing to my crotch.

I looked and saw a raging hard-on tenting my pants. She sat on the edge of the table and raised her legs and I dropped my pants and plunged in. I did not feel secure in the situation and was trying to hurry it along.

Arlene said, “Oh yes, now that’s a cock. Fuck me, baby. That’s it baby. Fill me up.”

She started cumming and I don’t know how but I did too. She slipped off the table and knelt before me. She used her mouth and tongue to clean my cock. I pulled up my pants and she dressed. Fucking two women in less than two hours was taking its toll. I felt the weakness in my legs as we walked down the hall and out to my car.

“The pastor will be calling you about this in a day or so," she said. "Decide what you want from him."

"I don't want anything from him," I said. "It's bad enough that he's got a tiny dick and a fat wife."

"How did you know he had a fat wife," she asked raising her right eyebrow in a quizzical look.

"Just a shot in the dark," I said. "But most pastors do."

I drove home and took a long quiet nap. I woke up to the phone ringing. It was Hiromi.

"I'm sorry that I will not be able to come to dinner tomorrow night," she said. “I will be out of town but I would like to see you be fore I go. Are you O.K. for tonight? It doesn’t have to be for dinner.”

“Sure,” I said. “Let’s do pot luck. Seven-thirty?”

I asked Cherie to fix some things and put them in the refrigerator to look like leftovers. The reason we had to manufacture leftovers is because we don’t have them. We cook conservatively and if we have a big meal where leftovers would occur, she has them for lunch the next day or takes them home.

Hiromi arrived at seven-fifteen. I gave her a tour and she seemed impressed.

“I didn’t know that you could make so much money in the drycleaning business,” she said. “How much are my drapes going to cost to clean.”

“You’ll be happy to know that I had this apartment before I got into that business.” I said. “So the cost of cleaning your draped do not depend on how high the rent or electric bill is. Enough of that, are you hungry? Would you like to raid the refrigerator?”

We made up plates out of the fake leftovers and took them and a bottle of wine out to the table on the balcony overlooking Lake Ivanhoe. After dinner we move to the loveseat and cuddled while taking in the view. As we sat there, I thought how that every woman is different in size and personality but each woman that I have got to know has something unique about them that is appealing. It was getting difficult to maintain reasonable thought because Hiromi was stroking my cock through my pants. As my cock grew in size, my body redirected the blood flow and my lower head took over the thinking duties, especially when Hiromi unzipped my pants and brought my cock out.

"You are the only American man that I have been with," she said. "And I like it for two reasons. One is that you seem to look for ways to sexually satisfy me and I would be a fool not to like that. Second you have a magnificent penis. When I first saw it, I don't believe that we could sekkusu o suru (have sex), but you took the time to make it happen and for it to be good for me."

"It was also very good for me," I said. "Sex is a unique thing in that the more you give, the more you get. I'm not saying that I would not climax if I just jumped on and pumped to conclusion but the feeling is so greatly enhanced if I know that my partner if getting the greatest pleasure also."

As I was saying this, I was aware that if I allowed Hiromi to continue stroking my cock with her tiny hands, I would soon be enjoying a solo orgasm, which I was not yet ready to do. I kissed Hiromi and gently pressured her to accept my tongue into her mouth. As we were playing dueling-tongues, I unbuttoned her lined silk blouse to find that she was sans bra. I kissed my way down her neck and sucked her right nipple and most of her breast into my mouth. Her body was immediately covered with goose bumps. I sent my left hand under her skirt and up the inside of her thigh on an exploratory mission. My hand discovered that she was also sans panties. When I gently rubbed her pussy, I found that she was very wet.

"Hiromi, are you comfortable here or would you like to go inside?" I asked.

"If this is as private as it seems to be, this is wonderful," she replied breathlessly.

I removed her skirt thinking that Lucy would have fun kidding about stains on this silk garment. I quickly shucked my clothes and urged her to move over to my lap facing me. We were sitting there kissing and the only thing between us was my cock. She adjusted so that she could use her hand to rub the head of my dick up and down the crevice between her pussy lips. Each time my cockhead made contact with her clitoris, she would shutter. She was beginning to shake from passion when she lined up my dick with the entry to her pussy. She slowly inched forward until I barley entered her.

With just the head of my cock inside her, she went into orgasm. She continued to slide toward me as inch by agonizingly slow inch enter her velvet-walled love canal. She had been looking into my eyes with a kind of wild look of passion but when my cock reached bottom, she leaned backward until she was supine on my legs. I could visibly see waves of pleasure pass through her tiny body and she reverted to speaking Japanese. It was all I could do to keep from shooting my load into her. In order to give Hiromi a night to remember I was to pacing myself. Hopefully, it would be one of many such nights.

I massaged her breasts and lowered my hands down across her stomach and I would stroke one finger across her clit. Each time I did this, a new series of orgasms would begin. I kept her in an orgasmic state for about twenty minutes. Even though she had cold chills all over her body, she was sweating profusely. I put my hands under her shoulders and lifted her back to a sitting position with her arms around my neck. She kissed me and then using her legs she started pumping back and forth on my cock. Even though the strokes were no more than one-half to one inch long, it was all it took to bring us to simultaneous orgasm. She leaned forward and rested her head on my chest. She was limp and breathing deeply. I thought she was asleep but when her tight pussy squeezed my deflating dick out, she said, "Uh oh."

I stood up with her still wrapped around my body and carried her to the shower in my bedroom. We soaped each other from head to foot and then enjoyed the full body rinse my shower provided. I toweled her and wrapped her in a one-size-fits-all terrycloth robe for which she proved to be the exception. She put her arms around my neck and I prepared to be kissed. But instead, she lifted herself off the floor and placed her legs around my waist. I placed my hands under her tight butt and carried her into the living room where I deposited her on the sofa. I went into the kitchen and opened a couple of beers. I placed two bottles of beer and two frosted mugs on a silver tray and returned to Hiromi.

When she noticed that I was serving Asahi beer and was pouring it into an iced Asahi inscribed mug she said, "You never quit, do you?"

"I try not to," I replied.

As we sipped our Asahi, I thought that the symbolism was perfect. You see, in Japanese asahi means rising sun. I was in hope that the sun was rising on this relationship.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers
12