Adventures of a Horny Bisexual

Story Info
First time in a sauna and loving it.
853 words
3.84
54.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 40 plus years of age and not married I considered my sex life to be largely uneventful, however, that didn't stop me from feeling horny most of the time. I realized that at this age any sex is better than no sex, so I ventured to be daring enough to visit many of the adult shops along Oxford street to buy toys, magazines and anything else that turned me on.

On one of my visits the attendant suggested I visit the lounge area behind the bookstore, I did and entered the world of the Bisexual. I loved it, I drowned myself in gloryholes and quick blowjobs for a few weeks but could not find what I wanted.

After a few weeks of regular visits the attendant mentioned to me a sauna opposite that I might find interesting. I went over and found a narrow entrance with a steep flight of stairs to climb. I went up , I can remember my heart pounding with anticipation, my cock dripping with excitement as I paid my $25 and entered a new world.

There were men everywhere, towels wrapped around their bodies or naked and wandering around. I stripped and placed my clothes in a locker and wrapped a towel around myself and wandered into a maze of rooms, many occupied by a guy laying on his back, stoking his erection or laying on his back fondling his ass. This was for me, I can still remember the anticipation as I entered a room that was empty, placed my towel on a hanger and lay on the couch stroking my cock waiting for someone to come and join me.

I didn't wait longer than tem minutes and a middle aged hairy guy, average build, with a nice thick cock walked in and without speaking one word , offered his dick to my mouth and started to fuck my face then and there. What a sensation, he passed me a bottle of Rush from which I had a couple of deep snorts, and seeing stars, he rolled me over and lubed my ass.

Being a virgin, I lied and said that I hadn't had sex for many years and could he be very gentle with me, he obliged and very gently pushed into my ass. It hurt at first, but when he slid right in, I was overwhelmed with sensual pleasure, I came immediately but enjoyed around five minutes of him pumping me from behind. When he came inside me he just pulled out and left with a quick " thanks, nice ass".

I got up and went to the shower area and cleaned myself up and wrapped my towel around myself. I cruised around a bit and discovered a small area where they sell cockrings and Rush etc:. After getting some money from my locker I purchased a cock ring and some Rush and went on the hunt for myself.

I found a room where instead of one guy, there was many all sucking and fucking. I went into a room next to this, closed the door and put on the cock ring, took a couple of hits of Rush and joined the group. I had no inhibitions that night and let everybody who wanted to, fuck me or blow me or I blow them.

I found out that I love cock more than anything else, I love being fucked, the feel of a cock sliding in your ass and filling you with it's size. I found out that I love rough sex, I like to be manhandled by several guys while being fucked. I loved it when they pulled out and came all over my face.

I went and sat in the corridor after an hour or so of being fucked and sucked, and sat there in public stroking myself, not caring who saw me or what they thought, eventually I was joined by an older guy who looked nice and who had the hardest erection I've ever seen, I knelt in front of him and started to suck his beautiful hard cock,, letting it touch the back of my throat each time he pushed forward, I loved the feel of his cock, and holding it with my hand I rubbed it all over my face, letting his juices flow all over my skin. I continued to suck him for about 5 minutes when he shot the biggest load down my throat, I started to gag, but swallowed it all and then licked him clean. I felt so good and so dirty all at the same time.

That was my first night ever in a gay sauna and it was great, I've been hundreds of times since and love every single moment, what a sexy experience that gets stronger all the time.

Now I know I am a slut and I love it, I have now traveled to Bangkok and will be staying at Babylon Bangkok, supposedly the best gay sauna in the world, with hundreds of locals and foreigners to choose from.

I will write you my story when I get there.