Adventures of a Spankaholic Ch. 01

Story Info
Spankaholic girl paddled by coach.
2.4k words
4.13
46.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was a fairly normal girl. She was 18 years old, and a senior in high school. She had a rather petite body frame and pale skin. She had lovely blue eyes and light brown hair. She was a very pretty girl, but she didn't attract as much attention from guys as she knew she could. She was simply a very shy girl who chose not to flaunt her body. Looking at her, a person couldn't tell that there was anything very interesting about Katie. There was, however, one thing that made Katie feel truly special. It was something that she would never tell anyone about, since it would be too embarrassing. Katie had an obsession with spanking. She hadn't been spanked as a child, but she had friends who were. It had always been fascinated by it, and would often look up "spanking" in the dictionary. As she got older, she would browse spanking porn on the internet. Lying awake at night, she would often masturbate while imagining a handsome man spanking her. Little did Katie know that she was about to go from only being able to imagine spanking, to being immersed so fully that she had to imagine being able to sit comfortably. This is where her story begins.

Katie quickly sat down at an empty desk in her American Government class right before the bell rang. After everyone was settled in their seats, Mrs. Johnson began class.

"Good morning class. Today, we are going to have a little discussion about an issue that will be coming up shortly before the school board. It's about corporal punishment."

The room grew silent. Some students knew what that meant. The other students just knew that it was something serious, since they had observed the reactions of their classmates.

"Here to help with our discussion is Coach Smith. He used to administer corporal punishment to students back in Arkansas."

All eyes were focused on the large man standing next to Mrs. Johnson, who continued talking.

"Now, who can tell me what I mean when I refer to corporal punishment?"

Katie halfheartedly raised her hand, but then suddenly remembered that this was an embarrassing topic for her, so she put her hand back down. It was too late though.

"Yes, Katie."

Katie blushed and slid down into her seat.

"Um... spanking?"

"That's right, Katie! Spanking! Back in the old days, when a student misbehaved, a teacher could hit that student on the butt. They usually used a wooden paddle. Coach Smith, show these students the paddle you used."

Coach Smith grabbed the paddle off of the desk and held it up for the students to see. All eyes were riveted to this scary torture device. It was much larger than they had expected. Many buttocks involuntarily clenched when students saw how thick the paddle was. Coach Smith spoke in a gruff voice.

"I made this paddle myself, and I made sure to use high quality wood. It's pretty hard, and is certainly effective when applied to the soft buttocks of an unruly student. It's too bad I don't teach shop class anymore. I would love to teach you students how to make a good reliable paddle. At the school I used to teach at, making paddles made the students realize that this was not something they wanted to be punished with. The school only allowed a maximum of 5 swats per offense, so most paddle victims were sent to me, since the faculty knew that I could really make each of those 5 swats really count. This was especially true for my athletes. A big football player can try to act tough and take his paddling like a man, but any athletes who played for me would get their paddlings in the locker room on their bare butts. I made my star quarterback cry like a little girl. That was the last paddling he earned. I can guarantee that if the school board, no pun intended, decides to bring back the paddle, this school is going to be full of the best behaved students in the state in no time at all."

A girl who was sitting beside Katie began to sob quietly. Most of the students in the class were terrified, just like Coach Smith intended, but Katie was aroused. Without thinking, Katie raised her hand.

"Coach Smith, can I hold that paddle, to see what it feels like?"

"Sure you can, although if you were a student at my old school, you might have gotten to know what it feels like in a totally different way. Just make sure to pass it around the room so everyone can hold it."

Katie was immediately drawn to the weight of the paddle. This definitely wasn't intended for light love taps. She ran her hand over the smooth wood. There was certainly plenty of flat spanking surface on this rather large paddle. She gripped the edge of the paddle and gazed upon its thickness. She squeezed the edge a little so she could get a feel for just how hard the wood was.

Two days later, the school board considered the matter. They decided that corporal punishment would be allowed back into the school system, but on a limited basis. It would only be allowed starting the following school year though, so Katie would graduate before students at her high school could be legally paddled. This decision was meant for the school board to have plenty of time to come up with regulations concerning how corporal punishment is to be administered.

Katie was disappointed, but she had an idea. She played basketball on the girls team. Their coach just so happened to be Coach Smith. Katie got to practice early and casually approached Coach Smith.

"Excuse me, Coach."

"Yes, Katie?"

"Um... so what do you think about the school board's decision on paddling? Are you looking forward to next year?"

"Katie, do you think that I actually enjoy paddling students?"

"Well... maybe."

Coach Smith smiled.

"Yeah, I guess I do enjoy it. It is just so satisfying to make a cocky arrogant little punk bend over, and then have him crying for mom at the top of his lungs a few seconds later."

"Well, if you want, I could try out the paddle for you, so I could tell other students what it's like. I'm sort of curious about it."

"Oh, so you are one of those girls with a spanking fetish. Don't worry about it. It's OK. I suspect that some of the students at my old school who I paddled more than once also had that same fetish. I didn't mind that. Rewarding a small minority of the troublemakers by giving them what they want is a small price to pay for deterring many other would be troublemakers with something they are afraid of. I can show you what a real paddling is like if you really want it, only you must not tell anyone else about it. I am not allowed to just paddle a student just because she asks for it, so you have to keep this a secret."

"OK, thanks. You don't have to give me a really serious paddling. I just want to know what it's like."

"Nice try Katie, but it doesn't work that way. If you take a paddling from me, you are going to do it my way. I am talking about a minimum of 5 swats on your bare butt. No negotiations. Take it or leave it."

"Bare butt? I'm a girl though."

"I have single-handedly raised two daughters who have now gone off to college. You have nothing I haven't seen before. I won't touch your butt with anything other than the paddle. So what's it going to be? Do you want it or not?"

"Yes sir. I want it."

"That's good to hear. I like how the mere mention of a good hard bare butt paddling can automatically give students excellent manners. After practice is over, and you girls shower, you wait in the locker room until everyone else has left. Don't get dressed, but you can wrap a towel around you. I will be in there when everyone else has left."

After practice, the girls showered. Katie's young pussy was soaking wet from her arousal. Nobody else noticed her excitement though, especially since she was showering. She took longer than usual to shower, and moved very slowly when getting out. She talked a little more than she usually did. After wasting enough time, the last girl finally left. Katie wrapped a towel around her, and sat down alone in the locker room to wait.

Coach Smith came in carrying a paddle in each hand. They looked identical to each other. He set them both down on a bench.

"I made a new paddle earlier today that I can use for next school year. You are about to break it in for me. I am going to give you my old paddle as a gift for letting me do this. I'm sure you will find a good use for this paddle. If anyone asks though, you didn't get it from me. Now, let's get this started. I want you to take off that towel. Nobody is going to come in here, so you don't have to worry about anyone seeing you naked, except for me."

Katie didn't want this much older man to see her naked, but she was so aroused that she didn't care. She threw her towel aside and stood there in all her naked glory. Coach Smith glanced down at her moist pussy.

"Ah, I see you are turned on by this. That's good. It might help you to take this better. These swats are going to be hard. I want you to bend over and grab your ankles. You are getting 5 swats. They will be hard, so don't let them knock you off balance. If you move at all from this position, your paddling will start over again. Now, bend over and stick that butt out."

Katie loved the stern tone he was taking with her. She eagerly bent over and grabbed her ankles. As instructed she made sure to stick her butt out as far as she could. As she was starring at the floor that was a few inches away from her face, a sense of fear suddenly came over her. She was about to let this big man spank her bare butt with a big paddle. Katie closed her eyes when she felt the paddle rest against her butt. Her breathing quickened when she felt the paddle being lifted away. The anticipation was too much for her.

SMACK!

"Ow!"

"Don't even think about moving."

Katie barely managed not to fall over. She steadied herself for the next one.

SMACK!

Tears welled up in Katie's eyes. She didn't think it would be this painful.

SMACK!

Despite the pain, Katie was getting even more aroused by this spanking. Her pussy was flooded with the juices of her arousal. She suspected that Coach Smith noticed this too.

SMACK!

"OK, Katie. Last one."

SMACK!

"Owwww! It hurts!"

"You can get up now, Katie. Your paddling is over. I was really hoping that the last swat would knock you over, so I could repeat your paddling."

Katie stood up and turned to face him, not caring that she was naked.

"If you want, you can give me a few more swats. I can take it."

"Oh, I'm sure you can, Katie. You would put some of the big football players back at my old school to shame. I think we should hold off on any more swats for right now, though. This is your first time, so you might want to wait and see how your butt feels tomorrow morning. I am letting you keep my old paddle, and you can always get some more from me later. In fact, we can make this a regular thing if you want. You stay here after every basketball practice, and I will paddle you. Is that alright with you?"

Katie laughed.

"I'm probably the first student who has ever asked to be paddled more. That sounds good though. Practice is twice a week, so that should work out just fine for my butt."

Katie turned to find her clothes, but suddenly stopped. Her tingling pussy was getting the better of her. She looked at Coach Smith. He was way too old for her, but it's not like he had to have sex with her. Maybe he could just finger her. She stepped towards him.

"Coach Smith, that paddling has gotten me sort of excited. I was just wondering..."

"Oh no, Katie. You are a very special girl, but I'm a married man. I can't do whatever it is you are wanting."

"Well, do you mind if I get myself off right now, then. I just can't wait any longer."

"Fine, I can masturbate you if you want, but that's all I'm doing. Bend over like you were before."

Katie grinned and eagerly bent over. Coach Smith knelt behind her. He placed one hand on her sore butt to steady himself. This drew a gasp of discomfort from Katie. He then inserted the index finger of his other hand deep into Katie's pussy. His finger suddenly ran into an obstacle.

"Katie, are you a virgin?"

"Yes, Coach. I am. Don't worry about my hymen though. I should probably get around to popping that on my own time. You can just stroke my clitoris if you want."

"I know a little bit about women, Katie. I can manage this. When you masturbate, have you ever had a G-spot orgasm before?"

"G-spot? What's thaAAAAAT! OH! YES!"

Katie's whole body trembled and her knees gave in. The hard paddling she got didn't knock her off balance, but the amazing orgasm did. When Katie was finally able to speak, she stood up.

"Wow. Can we make that a regular thing too? That was amazing!"

"I'm not going to promise anything. I might actually have something better for you next time. I will leave you alone now so you can get your stuff and leave. Consider that orgasm your reward for taking that paddling so well."

Katie was giddy as she got dressed, even if she moaned in pain as she slid her panties over her sort butt. She picked up the paddle she had been given and put it in her gym bag. It wouldn't fit in there completely, so she allowed the handle to stick out. Nobody would ask any questions if they just saw the handle, Katie reasoned with herself. She definitely had to find some really good use for her new paddle.