Adventures of a Tennis Coach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
882 Followers

Kym pulled her lips back. Smiling, she said, ''I told Aron what we did last time, a month ago, in the bedroom.'' I glanced at Aron. She continued, ''I told him I masturbated you.'' I felt my belt being unbuckled. ''I told him how big you were.'' My heart missed a beat as I realised Aron had knelt to help pull off my chinos. At the same time, her small hands had pushed under my underpants and were cupping my cock. ''I told him,'' she whispered, ''how I liked to see you shoot your lovely sperm. This time I want it directly into me.''

As the underpants came down, Aron's eyes were at the same level to my hard cock. He said, ''Some juice is already dribbling out.''

I looked down and so did Kym, whose hands were massaging my cock with a feathery touch, just enough to feel her, just enough for my pre-cum to coat her fingers. She murmured, ''Lovely cock, don't you think, Aron? Give me your hand, darling.'' She directed Aron's hand onto my engorged cock. I'd never let another guy touch me like that before but the two of them fingering me felt highly erotic. Now that her mouth had covered mine, I could sense that Kym was also aroused. Feelings shot from my mouth to my groin as the married couple stroked my cock.

She looked down at Aron and said, ''I'm ready to lie on the bed, darling. Let's do it.'' She stretched herself on her back with her legs over the edge of the bed. She still wore the black band around her neck and kept her heels on. ''Kneel here, Aron, I want to play with you.'' Her hand patted the bed next to her head in an invitation to have Aron's cock near her mouth. For me, I knelt between her legs which she spread wider to expose her pussy. While I languidly licked and sucked her pussy lips I kept an eye on the other two.

Kym was slowly masturbating Aron and soon she took him into her mouth. Aron held her head to make it easier to fuck his wife. Meanwhile, I hadn't touched her clit yet which I noticed had come out of its little shell of protective folds. It stood stiff and red. The way she moaned as Kym moved her hips it was a signal that she was close to coming. Her hand scraped through my hair and pulled it. I blew on her clit and then sucked it whole into my mouth, kept it there, continued sucking while I pressed down on her hips to steady her.

She must have taken Aron out of her mouth because Kym screamed at the ceiling. Love juice from her pussy flooded out and coated my chin, ran down her bum cheeks, and onto the edge of the bed. She kept shouting, ''Fuck Yes,'' several times before she subsided and relaxed her body. I said, ''You taste gorgeous, so hot, and now I'm going to fuck you.''

Watching Aron kiss Kym was nice, sexy, and loving. As I stood between her legs, she said to her husband, ''I'm going to come again, Aron, when Joe fucks me. I won't be able to contain it, I know it,'' she said. Aron nodded. She lifted her legs so that I could bend them towards her. This gave me the perfect standing position to enter her. They watched me as I moved my cock up and down her pussy lips, super-sensitive from her orgasm a few minutes ago. A groan came from her lips.

Although she was tight, her pussy was soaking which allowed me to inch myself in. Each time I pushed my hips forward my cock went a little deeper, further inside, until I was balls deep. I could feel her squeezing me with her pussy muscles. Now, the rhythm picked up, my balls slapped against her arse, as I looked down onto her chest. Kym's fingers kneaded her nipples, her moaning came louder. At the same time, Aron started to use his hand to flick along his shaft as he knelt on the bed beside her.

Kym called out, ''Fuck me, Joe, I want it so bad.''

My cock expanded inside her, the girth getting fatter, a warning that I was near to coming. Aron could sense it I guessed because he speeded up his masturbation of himself. She started to orgasm with grunts every time I penetrated my full length into her, faster and faster, and then I could feel her squirting her juice. She gripped the sheets and climaxed. She moaned, ''Oh my God ... don't stop.''

I pumped my semen into Kym as Aron sprayed his spunk all over Kym's breasts. Four or five thrusts from me and I had emptied my balls. I couldn't help my gasp, my intense climax and the after-shocks through my body made me shake. I stood still, my cock rock-hard embedded deep inside her. Slowly, the three of us came down from our highs and I withdrew. There wasn't any embarrassment at the situation. Aron helped Kym to manoeuvre into a comfortable position on her back. Us men relaxed either side of her.

The following four nights we did much the same with small variations. The following month, Kym still wasn't pregnant, so we did it all again, different positions, different experiments. And then she did get pregnant. Nine months later she gave birth to a girl. We still exchange Christmas cards every year and they send me a few photos. We sometimes see each other at the tennis club but we keep it on a professional basis.

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
882 Followers
12