Adventures of an Office Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"oohhhhhhhhhh godddddddddddd mmmmm ysssssss." I mumble.

As my pussy tightens around Mr. Crosby's cock I can hear him begin to moan more, he pulls out of my still spasming pussy as he says "come here I want to cum on the large tits." I get to my knees just in time for his cock to spurt 2 large streams of cum onto my breasts, its warm sticky and smells.

"Now Anna rub it in like a good girl and clean Mr. Crosby up." Mr. Thomas orders. I rub the warm cum into my skin and lick his softening cock clean, as I am bent over licking the cock clean, Mr. Bergin slides his cock into my available pussy. Taking me by surprise I moan loudly.

Letting Mr. Crosby's cock fall from my mouth, Mr. Bergin grabs my hips and starts to fuck me from behind hard. My face buried in the seat of the limo as he slides his long cock in and out faster and faster. My hips start to move back to meet his thrusts and soon I am doing all the work, fucking myself on his cock.

"That's it slut fuck yourself on his cock" Mr. Thomas encourages. "Fuck him for daddy." I moan at the mention of that name.

Mr. Bergin leans forward and roughly grabs my breasts pinching my nipples hard, causing me to moan. My nipples start to hurt as he twists them, the pain and pleasure confusing me and my body. I start to sweat and moan, goose bums form, but just as I am about to cum, Mr. Bergin pulls out spins me around and strokes his cock groaning he cums on my breasts.

Without even being told, I begin to rub it into my skin and taking his cock in my little hands I begin to lick it clean. I can see Mr. Thomas smiling at me pleased. When I am done, Mr. Thomas pats the spot between his legs, unzips his pants. "My turn slut." he says.

I wrap my wet lips around his cock and begin to slowly suck it. I am so engrossed in sucking his cock that I don't notice that we have stopped moving. I blush as the door opens to let Mr. Crosby and Mr. Bergin out. The driver getting a good look at me sucking Mr. Thomas's penis.

"Don't get up." they say together laughing. "We had a great time lets do it again" they add as the driver shuts the door. As the limo starts to move again, Mr. Thomas looks at me and says get it good and wet lil girl, because tonight I am going to fuck that cute ass of yours" I gasp at the mention of my bum. I haven't had anal sex since college I think.

My pussy spasms at the thought and my nipples become even firmer.

As I get on my knees as in the air, face buried in the seat, I whisper "Please Mr. Thomas, be gentle pleasee be gentle, I... I don't usually have anal sex, it's so... so wrong."

I moan and groan with a mixture of pain and pleasure as the head of Mr. Thomas's cock slides into my bum. Leaving it there he rubs my clit, causing me to moan, but my moans quickly turns from pleasure to pain as h slams his cock all the way inside my bum.

"Take it out please take it out daddy it's... it's too big!" I scream. He doesn't move just starts to rub my clit again, causing me to shiver and moan. My head, my body so confused by the pleasure on my clit and the pain in my bum. Soon he starts to move slowly back and forth back and forth

"It hurts daddy please no pleasee daddyyy!" He starts to move faster and faster moaning. My protest and the pain in my bum soon turns into groans of pleasure. Mr. Thomas pinches my swollen nipples hard twisting them. Making me moan, soon to my surprise my hips start to meet his thrusts.

"That's it slut fuck my cock with your ass" he says, "god your ass is soo tight." oohh mmmmm he moans.

My breasts swing back and forth as he fucks my ass harder and harder. My body stiffens I can't believe I am going to cum with a cock in my ass I think. I start to moan louder as my glistens with sweat. "that's it bitch cum with a cock in your ass you whore." His words make me feel ashamed and so aroused, Mr. Thomas, cum you married whore with a cock in your ass."

Those words are too much for me and I shake and cum screaming loudly 'aaaaaaaahhh agghhhh yess yessssssssss!!"

I am still shaking as I am roughly throw onto my back as Mr. Thomas places his cock between my breasts and slides it back and forth back and forth. He groans as he shots cum in-between them and on my neck.

I moan like a whore as I rub it in and not caring where his cock has been I lick him clean.

As Mr. Thomas puts his cock back into his pants, I realize that we are in front of my house. "Now Anna, you need to tip the driver" Mr. Thomas says. "But Mr. Thomas we... we are in front of my house please someone might see me, my husband might see us." I plead.

He grabs my hair pulling me up "you will do as I say slut." I hang my head and with my breasts hanging out covered in cum I sneak out of the limo and head to the front seat. My night ends with me on my knees on the street that I live on with the driver's cock twitching and cumming in my mouth.

As I whip cum off my chin, Mr. Thomas says "goodnight, you did very well tonight, in fact so well, you don't need to come into work tomorrow, don't worry I will take care of everything with your boss." As the limo pulls away, I sneak into my house, thankfully my husband is sound asleep as I slip into the shower to wash off all the cum. As the drips off my breasts I start to cry, thinking what... what is happening to me.

I wake up the next morning, my husband is already gone, turning on my tablet I notice that my husband has left me a loving note, which only increases my feelings of shame. I go to check my personal email and to my shock are pictures from last night. Me at the restaurant, in the limo and final on my knees in the street. I look at them in horror and arousal as I touch my already wet and sore pussy.

THE END

12