Adventures of a Oil Rig Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman working on an oil rig works her way up in the field.
1k words
3.55
44k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every rig up started the same- wait for the trucks to come with your tools and then set up your computers. I have always been the sole female on location and, even as an engineer, the stigma of being a woman on an oil rig in Texas took precedence over any title or degree I had with my company.

Even my first rig was exciting- walk out on to the floor in your coveralls to pick up tools and have everyone from a floor hand to the company man eye-fuck you. It was at that moment I discovered the intoxicating power I had over the men whom I worked with on the rig- and it was also the moment I discovered my side-hobby while on the job.

I was the embodiment of good and kindness back home- but that I was out in Texas, I wanted to be a slut. An overly educated engineer; a woman with far too much education for her own good out in the field- and a slut. Slut's don't need a formal education in engineering. Slut's need an education in sucking dick, enjoying a good fuck and taking it up the ass.

Each crew was about 8 men- but by including the day and night crews and the different companies you had out there, it brought the total to about 18 men on location at a time- and it was in these 18 men, that I found my desire to sexually please as many of them as I could.

I am a young, brown-haired, brown-eyed southerner with a college education and almost nothing tying her to her alma mater or the life I left behind in the southeast United States. Upon graduation, the job I had lined up for me didn't work out as planned and I found myself applying to an engineering job in the Texas desert on an oil rig.

"You're the first woman this company has every hired for a field position," I was later told; but I was always up for a good challenge. Being a woman out here was physically demanding enough- so what would stop me from using my sex to help?

I'd climb the stairs up to the rig floor and the doghouse and feel the eyes of every man on tower follow me as I ran cable across the floor. Purposefully bending over every chance I could. Unnecessarily asking for help while latching lines or setting up sensors to talk to the hands on the floor and let them catch a glance at my cleavage peaking out from under my fireproof jumpsuit. Was it almost playing cheap shots? Yes. But nothing compared to the almost Herculean pride these roughnecks had when they could help a damsel in distress drop a line to the ground.

The lead driller was a true example of a West Texas roughneck- someone who had been in the oil drilling business since he was old enough to work out in the fields. In his experiences, 2 years as a derrick hand, pulling pipe, had made him a specimen to be admired- and he hadn't lost any strength in the three years since he had started drilling. Several times a day, I caught myself staring at Trace- the way his coveralls stuck to his glistening and worked body in the bright Texas sun. Mmmm- just watching him walk across the location made me excited and had my mind racing of what I'd love to do to him.

Asking where he wanted the equipment set up one morning, he joked about never having seen a woman out here before- asking if I was married or not, the works. I grinned- looked up to him from where I was installing a remote computer and said "Hun, If I was married, I wouldn't be out here..." before trailing off, southern drawl and all. Looking up, I gave a snarky grin and continued installing the system- pulling my hair out of the elastic holding it in a tight bun and letting the hair cascade to my shoulders.

"Finished. You're all set and ready to drill," I said, leaning against the wall of the Doghouse.

"Don't be a stranger...," Trace said- meeting my eyes and holding my gaze- grinning. Fuck.

He was a looker, I'll give him that. His arms; the way the coveralls sat on his muscular build; his rough, dirty hands- fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. If it weren't for the wall I was leaning on, I wouldn't have been able to stand.

I walked past Trace, trying to discreetly smell the aura of a West Texas Roughneck... "If, uhm, if you get me that connector I need for my other tools, you'll get to see me again in about twenty minutes," I said looking over my shoulder at him with a snarky grin.

I was biting my bottom lip without thinking- did he notice? I grinned again- leaving the doghouse.

Half an hour later, I returned to the doghouse and my question was answered.

Yes, he had seen me bite my lip. Yes, he thought- no knew- that I wanted nothing less than for him to ravage me in the driller's chair. Fuck, yes. I wanted him to take me on that chair in front of his crew.... Maybe have each of them take their turns with me....

"—really rare 'round these parts, y'know?"

I blinked and looked around a bit.

Oh. Trace was talking to me.

Uhm. Quick! Agree!

"Mmhmmm?"

I nodded and it seemed to please him well enough.

Elaborate fantasies aside, he was looking at me with a stupid grin on his face. A stupid sensual grin. And I couldn't stop imagining him bending me over the chair that was behind him- fucking me over and over- our coveralls at our ankles. His lean, hard body thrusting against me- the wet slap of our sweat drenched bodies... fuck. I had to have him.

And I knew he wouldn't be the first roughneck I had to have.