Adventures of an Unassuming Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes to find it was daytime and her pussy was practically in my face. We had slept as was! Then I found out that I had woken up because my dick was in her mouth and she was sucking softly. I returned the favor. This time it lasted for a long while before either of us came. And this time, as I came, hardly a drop came out of my dick. It just pulsated for a couple of seconds and it was apparent I was dry. Her orgasm was intense. She rolled around and I found myself struggling to follow her. But I did. After we finished she solemnly looked at me and announce: "I think I am in love with you."

"I know that I am in love with you," I replied.

"So now what?" she asked.

"I don't have a clue," I said, "but please, can you give me a few days to think about this?"

"Do all the thinking you want; I'm going to be in Abu Dhabi till tomorrow night. I'll see you on Tuesday." She got up, and practically ran off out of the apartment.

That Sunday I couldn't focus at work. Neither could I focus on Monday; nor Tuesday. All I thought about was Elizabeth. So at midday Tuesday, I decided to go home and wait for Elizabeth to show up. I walked into my apartment after finding the door open. I then remembered that Sara would be there, but she was out of sight. I then heard a humming sound coming out of my bedroom so I walked towards it. I then entered my room to find Sara using my massager on her pussy. I moved back out but watched from behind the door as she pleasured herself. Although small and ugly, it was a highly erotic sight to see so I just let myself enjoy the sight. I realized that I had developed quite an erection. She then began panting and moaning and arched her back and came violently and noisily whereby I decided to make my presence noticed. She opened her eyes in horror, still shaking violently as I approached her slowly. She sprung up in complete terror but she still fell under the influence of rogue spasms.

"Sorry, sir I'm so sorry," she almost screamed while her body fell victim to another spasm again. It was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen; of course, after the sight of Beth!

"It's ok. It's ok," I said. She had another spasm and looked unbearably embarrassed. "Look, I do it too," I continued then leaned over and picked up the massager, turned it on and put it on my dick.

"No, sir, don't do that, please," she pleaded, as I took out my dick conceding to the pleasure of the vibrating massager.

"Why not?" I asked in pleasure.

"Sir, no sir," again she pleaded.

"No need to feel shame, Sara, please, just enjoy," I said as I lay myself down on the bed, the massager about to render me unconscious.

A few seconds later I came all over my shirt and belly. Sara was looking at me with less apprehension. After all, had I not proved to her that using the vibrator was natural? I shut my eyes for a few seconds to rest myself and succumb to my feeling of pleasure. I opened my eyes and Sara was gone. So I shut them again and decided to rest more. After a few seconds had gone by I felt something damp and warm on my wet dick. I opened my eyes and it was Sara cleaning my dick and belly. She had gotten a flannel and dampened it with warm water and took it upon herself to clean me up. She did not achieve the desired effect as my dick grew at a monumental rate and stood challenging her.

"Suck me, Sara," I commanded.

"Oh no, sir, please no," she pleaded.

"Why do you keep on pleading and begging? Just let go."

"You will tell everybody," she weakly argued.

"Who will I tell, Sara? Who?" I asked sarcastically, then continued, "look, I am separated and your abusive husband is dead; we can reach an agreement, can we not?"

"What agreement, sir? And what about your lady friend?"

That statement sobered me up instantly. I got up, my dick instantly deflating and looked at her. "You're right."

"Then lie down, sir," she said.

I did as I was told and she continued cleaning my dick. She then took my shirt of and left my room where I heard the machine washer go to work.

At around six Beth came over. I was watching my TV when she just opened my door and walked in. She came right over to me and sat on my lap, legs spread apart and kissed me like she was hungry for a kiss. She kissed me more and more until I could feel her wet underpants rub against my dick. She took my dick out from under my pants and moved the lower part of her panties to the sideways and held my dick and sat on it. Her cunt felt so, so, so good, like nothing I had ever imagined. It was much juicier than my wife's and seemed perfectly made for me.

I had not told her that Sara was still here. Then Sara made a noise from inside and Beth opened her eyes. She was moving up and down frantically as she whispered to my ears, "Do we have company?"

"Just Sara," I said breathing heavily.

"I met her as I was going to work, she was coming in. I think she has a crush on you; she fancies you," her breathing was now louder and she was having difficulty talking.

"I walked in on her using my massager. She was cumming," I too was having difficulty speaking.

"Did you fuck her?" she whispered.

"No, but I did masturbate in front of her to make her feel better," I said, eyes closed and close to orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," announced Beth.

"Likewise," I said and released what I imagined to be every last drop of fluid inside me.

Beth let out a huge gasp and started to shake, violently. I opened my eyes to watch her cum only to find Sara standing behind her in the beginning of the hallway leading to the inside quarters of the apartment. She was mesmerized and turned on. I could feel it. She was compelled to watch. She tried to hide but I called her. Beth opened her eyes hearing that I was calling to Sara. She then moved her body laying back while still cumming while sitting on me as I lay on the couch. She was still shaking violently as she looked at Sara seeing her in an upside-down position. I too was still cumming as I looked at Sara who was intrigued by what she was seeing.

After we both finished cumming, we lay in each other's arms for a while. I then looked at Sara and smiled. "Go fetch a nice warm flannel and clean us both."

Sara came back with the warm flannel. She was shaking in fear and anticipation. Clean her cunt first and then clean my dick and please take your sweaty clothes off.

"Sir," she weakly objected.

"Stop objecting to everything I ask of you and do what you are told to do," I was enjoying a new sense of manliness.

Beth was looking at her intrigued in anticipation of what was to come. "Go along, now," Beth nicely asked, while winking at her. "And don't be late," she added.

"You're not mad at me?" I asked Beth?

"Mad at you? What for?" she replied.

"For walking in on her as she masturbated and then masturbating myself in-front of her."

"I would have been mad at you if you hadn't done what you did!" Beth laughed.

"I love you so much," I said.

"You're gonna love me a whole lot more very soon," Beth replied.

"I seriously don't think I can love more than I love you now."

"Sir," Sara called and we both looked at her. She was standing stark naked, flannel in hand waiting for orders to come over.

"I think we need to move to the bedroom," I announced as I got up and lead the two girls there. "Clean her cunt first," I commanded Sarah as she arched over Beth and began to clean.

I positioned myself behind Sara and doggy-styled her. Her cunt was already dripping hard. She came as I penetrated her and I didn't even have a chance to pump once. She began to cry so Beth pulled Sara on top of her and hugged her and kissed her. I then slept on top of Sara, entering her again. This time I pumped about ten times and she came again as she was now deeply kissing and being kissed by Beth. When she finished her orgasm I withdrew my dick and rammed it into Beth who was also wet with desire.

It must have been a strange sight; a threesome between the fat Egyptian, ugly man, his Indian servant and the English beauty queen. When I was cumming I took my dick out of Beth who had already climaxed and inserted into Sara. She wanted to plead against it but I put my hand on her mouth and shoved violently bringing her to her third orgasm in fifteen minutes. When she finished her orgasm I told her I would buy her a morning after pill. She was happy.

I had not had this much sex my entire life. I did not know that this much pleasure existed on earth! Ecstasy would not even begin to describe what I was feeling as I went to sleep between my two whores. I slept, snoring on my back as they both cuddled up against me.

Sara moved in with me and Beth and we lived in blissful sin for two years. The things we did are unimaginable. We experimented with everything and everyone. Sometimes, Beth would go out to a nightclub and bring a whore with her; or two. Sometimes they would be Chinese, sometimes African, sometimes Indian or even combos. On my birthday, Beth got me two Russian prostitutes to spend the night. On Sarah's birthday we would be her slaves of pleasure and do whatever she wanted us to do. And on Beth's birthday, I got her two Thai masseuses to massage her and then fuck her brains out. Yes ... life was good.

Then about 2010, the recession his Dubai bad and oddly enough me and Beth were made redundant the same week. Sara had originally quit her job and was living with us as our sex object. We all decided to leave Dubai the same week. Beth left first. That day I cried my heart out like I had never cried before in my life. Sara left two days later and I cried again. People at the airport couldn't believe what they were seeing!

Then I left last. The day I arrived in Egypt my wife came to pick me up at the airport. We casually hugged then we had a silent ride home.

As we went in our apartment, I was thinking of divorce. Maybe I would move to England.

"Long time no see," my wife said, "were you that happy without me?"

"Please don't start," I said, angrily.

"Or what?" my wife challenged.

I decided to play a different angle, "Or I'll fuck your brains out!" I announced.

"Really?" my wife was sarcastic, "That will be a first!"

"First, eh?" I said as I got up, unfastened my belt, and took my dick out. It was becoming erect at a viscous rate, to my wife's surprise. "I'm going to give you something you've been wanting all your life, poor girl."

She looked at my dick in surprise like she was seeing it for the first time. "I...I..."

"Shshshshsh...." I said as I walked over to her and planted a huge kiss on her lips.

She resisted at first but then reciprocated and even indulged.

That night I fucked her four times whereby she had at least six orgasms. She is now madly in love with me. I told her about what happened in Dubai and she has forgiven me.

It's funny really, at fifty-three years old, I have become really horny and adventurous when at sixteen I was boring. Everybody seems to notice that I have changed for the better and I do notice that women have been checking me out lately. I am being looked upon as a man, not some old fart!

12