Adventures of Becky Ch. 01

Story Info
She comes home early to catch him pleasuring himself.
1.2k words
3.58
38.2k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky had been out shopping when she pulled in the driveway and saw Brent's car. What was he doing home so early from work? She grabbed up her packages from shopping and proceeded into the house. When she got into the house Brent was nowhere to be found. Where had he gone Becky wondered? She put down her packages on the kitchen table and proceeded to look for her hubby. She wandered through the living room and he wasn't watching sports on TV so Becky went to the garage to see if he was working on some new project. Nope not there either. As she passed the bedroom Becky just happened to catch a glimpse of Brent through the crack in the bedroom door.

Their bedroom was arranged so that Becky could look through the crack in the door into the mirror of her dressing table and see the whole bedroom. Becky was just about to ask what Brent was doing home when she observed something unusual. There was Brent bent over the laundry basket, totally naked, digging through the clothes. Becky decided rather than let Brent know she was there she would observe and see what he was doing.

Becky was a bit of a voyeur so watching Brent without his knowing was a little bit of a turn on. She watched as he dug through the clothes basket until he found one of her blouses. He picked it up, lifted it to his face and deeply inhaled. Brent seemed pleased with what he had found and proceeded to the bed. He lay down on the bed, draped the blouse over his face and started stroking his cock.

"What the hell is going on Becky thought? Why is he doing this? Is there something wrong with me, or our sex life? She had suspected that Brent masturbated on occasion but had never discussed it with him or even brought it up. She was afraid it would threaten his masculinity if she asked about it. Becky decided this was the perfect opportunity to observe and see if she could learn something about her hubby while watching what went on. The mere thought of what was going on had been a fantasy of Becky's but she never figured it to come true. Now she was living it.

Becky watched as Brent slowly stroked his cock until it was fully erect. Brent used one hand on his rock hard member while the other hand stirred Becky's blouse around his face. He appeared to be inhaling Becky's scent from the blouse and obviously it was something that he really liked as he was getting harder by the second. As Becky continued to watch Brent stroke his manhood she found her hand straying to her own crotch.

The vision in front of her was a real turn on and she couldn't help herself. She often masturbated too but never told Brent figuring that he wouldn't understand. Seeing Brent play with himself while obviously fantasizing about her was the ultimate compliment. He had to be thinking of her. He was inhaling the perfume from her dirty blouse. He must really love her to fantasize about her and not some other whore.

Becky continued to watch Brent through the crack in the door. His strokes started to get faster and more rhythmic. His breathing was short and labored. She could tell he was turned on as well. Becky's hand motions also quickened. Her pussy was quickly becoming drenched with her juices. She sure was glad that she had decided to wear sweats today as it gave her easy access to finger herself. Becky's other hand had strayed to caress her breasts. She had always had sensitive tits and today was no exception. Her nipples were standing at attention and were hard enough to cut diamonds.

Brent's strokes were faster and harder. Suddenly they stopped. Had Becky been spotted? It was then that she realized that Brent had been close to his orgasm and stopped short. She could tell this by looking and her own experience. His cock was rock hard, swelled red with blood and he stopped stroking abruptly. Becky knew he was trying to keep from cumming. She had experienced this during their lovemaking in the past.

Becky buried her fingers deep into her wet slit. This was almost more than she could take. Watching without Brent knowing was such a turn on. God it made her hot. Brent started stroking again, a little slower and more deliberate this time. Becky watched and stroked herself to match Brent's strokes. She imagined his 8" cock buried deep inside her, Brent pumping it hard into her, his balls hitting her backside with every stroke. At that very moment Becky felt herself go over the edge. She shuddered with each pulse of her orgasm. She had never been able to get herself off this quick. It always took longer and seemed more like work than fun. This was a totally new experience.

Becky continued to stroke herself and watch as Brent brought himself close to orgasm 3 more times. On the fourth time Brent finally let go. He moaned lightly. This was something Becky had never heard him do. He shot his load for what seemed like 30 seconds but was probably only about 10. His man juice shot clear up to his neck about 5 times. Becky had felt his load hit the back of her throat hard plenty of times in the past but had never seen it shoot out into the air. He was quite the stud.

Becky quickly pulled her hand from her sweats and very unsteadily walked to the kitchen. Her fingers were wet with her juices. She slowly put each finger to her mouth to clean her juices from her fingers. She didn't care what anyone thought; her own flavor was a great finish to her self pleasuring in the past so why should things be different now? she waited about 2 minutes and called "Brent honey, are you home?" this was a perfect way to make him believe that she had just gotten home and had no clue to what had just gone on.

Becky was thankful that she had a husband like Brent. He was thinking of her when he jacked off. What more could a woman ask for? A man that was so in love, or lust, with her that he thought of her while masturbating, God was she lucky.

As she sat at the kitchen table recovering from her own shaky legged orgasm she wondered how could she return the favor that Brent had unknowingly just given her? Hmmm.

Brent walked into the kitchen as if nothing had happened. He leaned over and kissed her gently. Brent asked "are you wearing a new perfume. She was sure he could smell her scent on her lips but she instantly said why yes I am how nice of you to notice.

"What is it called" Brent asked?

"Scent of a woman" Becky quickly replied while laughing and also cringing inside. She hoped the questions would stop here as she didn't like being other than honest with Brent, but this case was different. He was just as secretive as she was. He asked Becky how her day had been and started all the usual small talk. Boy was he smooth Becky thought to herself. If she hadn't seen it with her own eyes she would have never believed Brent had just wacked off. The rest of the night went as normal, watching TV and going to bed after the news with a quick kiss goodnight they both fell asleep.