Adventures of C. Ch. 01

Story Info
C. learns how to enjoy herself while others watch.
1.1k words
4.12
30.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was your typical good girl in high school. I dated one guy starting my freshman year, and we were married the week after I graduated. We didn't even sleep together until then, though he did spend many a date trying to get into my panties. Now, he was three years older than me, so he went off to college when I was a sophomore. I heard many stories of him fucking co-eds, but I ignored them. I was really naive. Once we were married and I was sleeping with him, I figured it would stop. It didn't though. Maybe because the most exciting sex got with me was the missionary position with me wearing high heels. OK, I admit it, I was never very interested in wild or unusual sex. Now, after five years of marriage, he left me for an older woman! He enjoyed telling me all of the things that they had done together. I am alone now and still so sexually inexperienced, so I've decided to break through and do EVERYTHING. I'm going to share all of my adventures with you. Thus begins The Adventures of C.

I decided that the best place to start would be to become more comfortable with myself. I had always had secret fantasies of putting on some sort of sex show in front of other people. When I heard about an amateur night at a local club, I signed up without a second thought. At this club, I knew that everything was allowed, so I decided that I would really give them a show.

The night of my performance I was a little nervous, so I drank 5 shots of tequilla before I even left the house. By the time I got there, I was loose and already wet with anticipation. I let them know I was there and went to the back to get ready. I started by rubing oil all over my body. I started with my natural 36 DD's, making sure that they glistened really well. Then I moved down to my well toned 23 inch waist; traveling down to my closely shaved blonde pussy. I admit I did spend a little too much time there, but it felt so good to rub my clit and dip my finger in and out of my pussy while I thought of how people would be watching me later. After I was all oiled up, I put on the new leather outfit I had bought. The top was a black string bikini like thing. On the bottom I had these black leather hot pants over a leather garter and leather crotchless panties. I had black silk stockings and leathre knee high boots too. I looked HOT! I had just pulled my long honey blonde hair half up, when the anounced that I needed to be on the stage in five minutes.

I went so the side of the stage and waited. When I heard "Girls, Girls, Girls" start, I took a deep breath and started out on to the stage. I tried not to look out at the crowd. I didn't want to see how many people were going to watch me. I just went over to my chair and started to dance around it swinging my hair as I went. Then, I stratled the chair facing the audience and ran my hands up my legs, over my pussy, up my stomach, and ended by grabbing my tits. I heard cheers, which started to give me more courage. I danced around a little more and then I started to unzip my shorts. I turned away from the audience, bent over, and slowly pulled them down. I knew once they got past my round ass that the people would get a glimpse at my sopping wet pussy. This thought excited me so much that I wanted to cum right then. I stepped out of my shorts and danced around some more while I untied and removed my top. At this point I had almost forgotten about the people watching, I was just so turned on. I went back to the chair and sat facing the audience again. I spread my legs as far apart as I could get them and arched my back so my tits stuck out proudly. That's when I started on the main part of my show.

I slid my left hand down my stomach to my pussy and spread my pussy lips apart. With my right hand I started to rub my clit. Then, I stuck my middle finger deep into my wet pussy, pumped it a couple of times, then removed it and brought it to my lips. I sucked my juices off; people were hollering in the crowd, begging for more. I put my hand back, but this time I put two fingers in and rubbed my clit with my thumb. My head was thrown back and I was moaning louder than the music while I finger fucked myself. My hips were writhing and I could feel my juices flowing over my hand and onto the chair. I was so close to coming; I knew it was time for my finale.

I took my hands from my glistening slit, and rose from the chair. I reached down into my bag and grabbed out my dildo. I suction cupped it to the chair and once againstratled my chair facing the crowd. I lowered my body on to the eight inch long purple cock. It slid in easily because of how wet I was. I started to ride it, all the while rubbing my clit and pulling my pussy apart so the crowd could have a good view. I pumped my pussy on that cock, deeper and deeper my pussy swallowed it up. I could feel it inside my slit, stretching my tiny hole, making me get closer and closer to cuming. When I knew that I was really pushing my limit, I pulled my self off the cock with a wet slurp sound and walked up to the nearest guy in the audience. I got down on my back in front of him with my legs spread really far apart. I started to rub myself quickly and roughly. I spread my self open when I felt my orgasm coming. I started to cum in gushes. Some of it hit the guy in the face, he just smiled and licked it off. After my pussy finished, I got up and left the stage. People were standing up clapping. I felt awesome!

Later on, I got a call from the club offering me a job. I declined because I had already done that, and I had lots of other trix I needed to do. I wonder what I'll try next Hmmmmm.....