Adventures of Captain Coxwell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doinstuff
doinstuff
103 Followers

"Daisy. I just learned that the most beautiful woman I have ever met, wanted to stick her PENIS inside me. I have also learned that unless she reaches sufficient arousal from doing so she won't become fertile herself. Which means that the only way to baby her up, is to work her shaft in some way. Which brings us to the problem that such an act will in turn counter, nay, negate any arousal I may feel, thus, making it impossible for me to impregnate her anyway! Two years of casting about aimlessly and my hopes were suddenly raised to soaring heights and mercilessly crushed, because my primary source of information and fact checking in this mission, what was it you said? 'Glossed over' some crucial details. Find me something to kill so that I may relieve my stress, or I might actually direct it where it really belongs."

"Engine wash detected. Course intercepts with an asteroid field perfect for hiding large numbers of small ships. Plotting course and bringing ship to full combat readiness." Daisy said, plastering what she hoped was a disarming smile across her simulated face.

***

"Thank you so much for bringing all those pirates to justice! Our sector will be safe for commerce and our colony may actually be able to turn a profit without hiring extra security." Said the miner alien on the view screen.

"Yeah, great." Dick said dryly.

"It's not much, but we can give you some fissile materials for at least 30 warheads. We'd give you some conventional explosives as well but the freighter you rescued was carrying our latest load so we'll be short this month."

"Thanks, I'll take them raw. I've got enough warheads to blow up a system onboard but fissile's always go for good markup if they're not tampered with. I salvaged some of the load from the freighter wreck too, I'll send it down so you can have an easier time of it." Dick said, his temperament seeming to recover with every syllable.

"You're the best Captain Coxwell!" The alien said as the transmission ended.

"Feel better?" Daisy asked.

"You know what? I do. I feel pretty damn good, actually! I did a good deed, I did some bad ones, and I had my first ever erection with intent to use. Disappointment aside, I'd say this was an okay day. How about you Ashway?"

"I didn't get eaten alive. That's always a good start. I don't have a ship anymore, so I'm officially homeless and jobless, though." The pink haired alien said from her seat in the bridge.

"Don't sweat it, you can crew here for a while. I'll give you a cut of whatever we make off bounties and raw trades until you're back on your feet." Dick said easily.

"You are the best Captain Coxwell! I'll try my best to have your babies too!" She said leaping towards him for a hug. Dick allowed the embrace but looked uneasy.

"Uh, yeah, we'll see about that." Having finished plotting the course for rendezvous with the mining station and their reward, Captain Coxwell stood up and excused himself. "Take care of loading the goods and giving them the salvage will you? I haven't slept in a while."

Ashway looked at the Captain with fondness in her expression. If anybody had been paying attention to the AI projection of Daisy, they would have seen her glaring jealously at the new member of her crew. The day was over, but the mission would continue.

CAPTAIN COXWELL WILL RETURN!

doinstuff
doinstuff
103 Followers
12