Adventures of Carl Ch. 01

Story Info
A widowed black male has all out sexual fun.
1.7k words
4.17
22k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl is a 52 year old black male. He is 5'8 and 155 lbs. He is physically fit runs every day and goes to the gym for at least hour and a half a day. He is also a widow. He married his grade school sweetheart Dawn, and she passed away from cancer. They never had any children, but each had brothers and sisters and viewed their nephews and nieces as their own, there are 8 of them they even set up trust funds for them and college funds as well. They both had excellent paying jobs Dawn was a corporate lawyer for a pharmaceutical company, and Carl was a financial consultant for an investment company. They were both smart with their finances they bought 5 rental properties at a young age, they had a nice house, made smart investments. At age 50 Dawn found out she had cancer and within 9 months she was gone. This devastated Carl and for a few weeks he just mopped around then he remembered a conversation they had where she told him to live his life and do all the things they were going to do in her memory.

He went to his boss the owner of the company he worked at and told him I am going to retire, which floored him, as Carl was one of his top consultants, the account holders trusted him and some to prove they were not racists wanted him. He told his boss I want to do the things I was going to do with Dawn. His boss asked him where was he moving, he told him Florida, a smile came across his face how about this, you retire but we have plenty of clients down there rich ones some who need hand holding, so from time to time you go see them, this way you are not completely bored. Carl agreed knowing he will still keep up with what was going on financially.

Two months later he sold his rental properties his house and took moved to a gated community in Florida. Carl been a smart man did not touch his retirement funds or his wife's, but was using the money from investments and sales of the properties he had sold to live on which totaled over 10 million dollars. Carl did a lot of research on the area before he moved in it was an hour's drive from several beaches including a nude beach and one that caters to the gay community. You see Carl is bisexual. Him and his deceased wife were swingers and nudists, and he was going to live out his life having fun.

A week after been there he was going for a run and he noticed another lady fast walking she was about his age white 5'0 tall and a BBW weighing close to 210 lbs, he had seen her before and liked how her pants hugged at her ample ass. She all of a sudden started limping and grabbing at her right calf, Carl stopped asked her if she was ok, she said just another dam cramp, her house was only 50 yards away he helped her in and assisted her to the couch. She introduced herself as Mary he introduced himself, he was where the kitchen was and informed her I am going to get you some water in the kitchen he saw his house from her kitchen window, he came back to the living room handed her the water, she asked him to sit down and they exchanged information about themselves. He told her his story and she informed him her husband was a lawyer and she was a stay at home mother wife and now that the kids were grown she was very bored. She winced in a bit of pain so Carl started massaging her calf, you don't have to do that she told him. It's ok I don't mind he replied. He was rubbing her calf muscle and her lower thighs, she hadn't been touched like this in years she looked at him and said i have a confession to make.

I just started walking two days ago to hopefully bump into you. Why Carl asked her, Mary told him from my kitchen I watch as you get out your shower I see you in your bedroom naked walking around and I play with myself watching you, I have seen you masturbate as well and I want you, she then presses her foot against his cock which got hard. He smiled at her, and said what about your husband, Fuck Him she screamed I am no fool I know he is banging other women, I deserve some fun. Carl took off her sock and sneakers and proceeded to kiss and lick her feet and calf he then pulled her pants down and kissed her thighs she moaned and smiled and told him it has been years since someone has done that to me. He then kissed her full on the mouth they made out for about 10 minutes he then worked his way down to her neck and nuzzled it licked it. He took of her shirt and her bra which unleashed her 44dd's. He kissed each breast played with her nipples, she was moaning and announced she was cummimg, just from having her nipples played with. Carl sucked and played with each nipples till she finished cumming.

Carl's 8 ½ inch uncut cock was ready to be let loose, he leaned back at Mary got on her knees between his legs and pulled down his shorts, Carl was wearing a jockstrap underneath his shorts, Mary had never seen a man wearing one in person, and it turned her on she licked it and played with his balls, she said I have never been with a black man before and had always fantasized about a nice BBC. She removed his cock from the hammock and looked at it, smiling and she felt her mouth drooling she stuck out her tongue and licked it she giggled and felt herself getting wet again, she kept on licking it and working her way to his balls and tasting them, then she went back to his cock holding it in her tiny cute chubby hands, and tasted the tip of his cock, his precum was delightfully sweet. Then she put it in her mouth and it was the best thing she have had in her mouth, Carl started to pump his cock into her mouth, as he was doing his she was playing with his balls.

Carl had enough of this he wanted her pussy, he got up had her face the couch on her knees in the doggystyle position, he then placed the tip of his cock against her moist pussy, she wiggled her pussy against his cock and he pushed it in, she screamed out in a combination of pain and pleasure. She had never had anything so big and pleasurable in her pussy before. As he was pumping into her she got use to the pain, in fact it wasn't pain any more it was just plain ecstasy. She was matching his thrusts with her as she was backing into his cock she felt a feeling she had never felt before an eruption building up in her and it exploded all at once she let out an murderous scream for a second before she buried her head in the seat of the cushion in front of her she lost her breathe her head was spinning.

Carl's cock was still hard and still in Mary's pussy which was throbbing and had his cock soaked he pulled out of her and she moaned but said in a pleading voice put it back. Carl turned her over on her back and got on top of her and rubbed his cock against her pussy and clit not entering her just teasing, he then pressed his lips against her and forced his tongue into her mouth and wrestled with hers, they were matching each other's heavy breathing and she was getting wetter from the grinding she whispered this is the best fucking I have ever had, Carl then plowed his hard and ready BBC into her willing and accepting pussy, again she lost her breath closed her eyes and involuntarily wrapped her legs around his waist I want to feel you cum in me she moaned, Carl played with her hard erect nipples pulling and pinching them, Mary wanted him to stop but it was feeling so good. Carl then picked up his pace fucking her harder that you could hear their bodies smacking against each other from the outside if you were close by. Carl locked his mouth on hers and groaned into her mouth here it cums and filled her pussy up. Mary hadn't had anyone cum in her in over three years and she came again. She hadn't cum this much and this close together well since never and she loved it. Mary kissed Carl and was still shaking she felt her pussy filled with cum leaking and wet from the combination of his cum and hers.

Carl climbed of her and got between her legs and spread them, he then started licking and sucking her pussy Mary had never had this done this to her, she was loving it. Carl finished eating and cleaning her up down there, he then licked his way up to her mouth and kissed her. Mary was confused by the taste of sweat, and combination of cum and her pussy juices but receiving it from Carl's mouth was so hot and dirty that she loved it.

They laid in each other's arms for 15 minutes not saying anything just enjoying the moment and Carl running his hands over her ample pale body. Mary finally said thank you and I understand if this is a one time thing, Carl leaned on one elbow looked her in her eyes and told her I would love to do this again, but i do not want to be exclusive, he then told her about him and his past and what he did with his former wife. Mary was wet again from hearing this. Carl was watching her as he was telling her this and by her reaction she wasn't scared, he then asked her to come over to his house so she could fuck with a nice 10 inch dildo he has. Mary jumped up felt wobbly on her legs quickly put on her clothes and said let's go.