Adventures of City Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
city_girl
city_girl
93 Followers

I saw Robert look across at James as if he were looking for permission from him.

'You don't have to ask him for permission he is not my keeper. It is my body, you can do what you want, without reference to him. I will say one thing though, if you can only come once. I will be somewhat disappointed. '

Robert had a smug look on his face, as if saying that I needn't worry about that.

'Finish me onto your face.' he commanded.

I took his huge cock in my hands and started to caress it, taking it into my mouth occasionally, running my tongue over its tip. I gently massaged his balls with my other hand, as I increased the speed I was pumping, I watched his face for a sign he was going to come. James was kneeling on the floor and once again started to fuck me, this time less gently, thrusting hard into me. I sucked Roberts's cock some more; I could see he was close now.

'I want the cum on your face, not in your mouth.' He said. I took the cock out and just masturbated him forcefully, my mouth smiling up at him as I watched his face finally relax in ecstasy.

The cum exploded from his dick, the first spurt laying a white trail up my face from mouth into my hair. The second shot was just as strong, landing on my eyebrow and down over my nose. I sensed that now was the moment for more oral stimulation and started sucking the end of his cock with my mouth, there was more cum being shot out, and I was surprised that I had nearly a mouthful even after that which had plastered my face. Once I could hear his pleasure subside, I pulled away from him so he could admire how he had covered my face with his seed, opening my mouth so he could see the mouthful there.

His cum was sweeter than the guys I had previously sucked off, and was quite pleasant to the taste. I licked around my lips with it coating them with the sticky residue. A little ran down my chin and dropped onto my breast, where I rubbed it lightly into my still button hard nipple. The remainder of the cum I swallowed and then opened my mouth for both Robert and James, so they could see that it was gone.

That being said, my face was still well coated from the initial ejections. The two guys were watching me with an air of amazed glee, unable to believe their good chance.

'Kneel down on the floor. ' James commanded.

I obeyed immediately wincing slightly as a drop of cum ran down from my eyebrow into the edge of my eye. James grabbed my hips and roughly shoved his cock into my open pussy, pulling me towards him as he went. I screamed out a little at the mixture of pleasure and pain from the initial penetration. Once he was fucking me however I was once again happy and the firm pressure in my vagina was glorious.

Robert lay on the floor on front of me and instructed me to suck him again. His cock was still semi erect and even at that size easily filled my mouth. For a few minutes I enjoyed the feeling of a cock in both ends as I slowly felt Roberts erection returning. After a few minutes I heard the tone of James' breathing quicken and he pumped me harder than ever, crashing his hard cock into the inner front wall of my pussy. He cried out one time and then I felt him pump me full of his hot cum.

He lay back on the floor and relaxed, momentarily satisfied. I sat up on the sofa and looked at the guys to see if they were still in the mood. Some of Roberts cum ran down onto my chin, a drop running into my mouth, I smeared it over my neck. I guessed that my entire face was still sticky and white, where the cum had run from its initial position.

'Touch yourself.' James suggested after a moment, and I was happy to oblige, my clit still feeling that another orgasm or perhaps two would be in line.

I sat on the sofa and started gently circling my clit, bringing it back to the state of arousal that it had been in before.

'Open your legs as wide as you can. I want to see your pussy, I want to see your most intimate parts.' Robert chipped in, still sitting on the floor, his erection returning strongly now.

I opened my legs almost to a straight line, my gym training had made me supple and my gymnastics training from school seemed to come back.

I was now sitting naked on the sofa, playing with my clit with my legs so wide apart you could see the opening of my pussy stretched wide apart. The guys were looking down at me and I could see James' cum slowly oozing out of me

'Eat it. I have seen you eat my cum, now I want to watch you eat his too.' Robert said.

I put my second hand down to my pussy and, while still lightly touching my clit with my first hand, dipped a finger inside me. I took it out and it was covered in James' cum. I put it to my mouth and licked it off, much saltier than Roberts. This obviously excited a reaction in the guys as I could see them lean forward in interest, their cocks swelling. James took a tiny tea spoon that we had used at coffee from the table and handed it to me.

'Eat all the cum out of your pussy. ' He demanded.

I took the spoon and, pulling the lips of my vagina open with two fingers, slowly inserted the spoon into my opening. The cold metal felt uncomfortable inside me, but I slowly pushed it further inside until there was just a centimetre of handle showing. Next I pushed it lightly downwards to press it into the inner wall of my vagina and slowly removed it.

As it emerged, there was a full teaspoon of a mixture of cum and my own juices filling the bowl of the spoon, and the handle was also covered in a opaque white goo. Some ran off to one side leaving a thin strand behind it.

Some how seeing the cum on the spoon made me realise that here I was eating cum and I suddenly felt slightly disgusted with what I was doing, performing quite dirty sexual acts for two blokes.

'Now eat it. ' James insisted. He could see I had my doubts, but I was intent on going through with as much as I could. This was the fantasy, to serve their sexual requests come what may.

I put the spoon into my mouth and licked the cum off it, swallowed it immediately as I didn't want to taste it anymore.

The two guys were watching me intently as I opened my mouth so they could see that I had now swallowed both their seed for their visual enjoyment.

James was erect again now, having been aroused by the show. He sat up on the sofa and beaconed me over, pulling me round so my ass was facing towards him. He took my hips and pulled me towards him, once again I felt his finger circling and then penetrating my anus. 'Lean forwards. ' he instructed me. One hand holding my hip, the other covered in gel, he slowly stretched my ass open until I could feel two fingers inside me. He removed them after a few seconds.

Slowly he pulled me towards him until I could feel his cock pressing up against the rim of my ass. He pulled me slightly closer until I felt it stretch me open further and further, my muscles finally relaxing to let him in. I enjoyed the exquisite mixture of pleasure and discomfort as I felt what a huge cock holding me open.

I lay back and he took my breasts into his hands, pinching my nipples in a way he knew I loved. I opened my legs as wide as possible, knowing exactly what I wanted now.

'Fuck my cunt. ' I begged Robert. I wanted to feel two guys fucking me at the same time, both using me together.

Robert walked over and put a cushion on the floor, and then knelt down in front of me to make sure his cock was at the right height to enter me. I could still move my hips forward and back, providing just enough movement to stimulate both my ass and James' cock. Robert then firmly pushed forward into me, his huge dick fully erect now and once again I felt the walls of my pussy stretched wide apart as he entered me. I screamed out as the overwhelming feeling of having two guys pushing themselves deep into me took hold.

Every time Robert thrust into my pussy, James slid a little out of my ass, then as he withdrew, James pushed me down at my hips, forcing himself back into me again. Robert started firmly fingering my clit at the same time and I screamed out again with the sensations ripping through my pelvis. After a few minutes of this I was unable to contain myself and I screamed repeatedly as my ass and pussy were pulled back and forth by their movements. At the same time I could feel my own orgasm coming as Robert fingered me with increasing violence.

Eventually, I came in another burst of screaming, I was uncontrollably yelling 'fuck me, fuck me hard. ' My actions obviously aroused the guys because, just as I was reaching the height of my climax, they both came too and I felt the unique sensation of cum being pumped into both ass and pussy at the same.

Robert stepped back from me, withdrawing quickly and I stood up to pull Roberts quickly declining erection from the other side. I lay on the sofa next to James and was overcome with tiredness. It had been a long day of excitement leading up to this session. But the true cause of my weariness was the pure adrenalin soaked excitement of pushing the bounds of my sexual limits.

I considered going to get dressed again but couldn't be bothered, and considering what I had just shared with my two companions, I didn't think my modesty had much more to lose.

So I just lay there naked for an hour or so, we chatted as before the meal, about projects and friends. It was almost as if nothing had happened between us, except of course I could still feel their cum inside me. I could still feel the way they had stretched my body as they had taken me. The two guys felt differently and James went to fetch his dressing gown while Robert put a reasonable number of his clothes back on.

It was strangely intimate to talk to them about normal life, while lying nude in front of them, watching as their eyes drifted easily over my breasts and pussy. I had lost all inhibitions with them and wondered whether I would be a different person after this evening of excess.

After a while I decided to go to bed, kissing Robert on the cheeks as if he were just a friend again. I wished him a good trip back to Singapore. He took me in his arms, running his hands down my back and over my ass. I looked across at James, strangely wondering if he was jealous before realizing the absurdity of it. I made my final goodbyes and retired to James' room.

A few minutes later James joined me in his bed, slipping the dressing gown from his shoulders before cuddling up behind me. His arm slid under my head and the other over my waist so that I was enveloped by him.

'How did you find that?' I asked him, wondering whether it would change our newly formed relationship.

'I can't quite believe that the hugely professional Clare that I see kicking everyone's ass at work has just taken part in that amazing sex. You surprise me Clare, really. You seem able to separate yourself into two people and drive both with such force, but in such different ways. '

He hadn't quite answered the question, so I decided I had to ask him explicitly.

'Do you think I am a complete slut, asking you to take part in that?'

I waited, holding my breath for his reply.

'No, not at all, it was a pleasure to see you so happy and able to suspend your other self and enjoy the pure physical sensation. I just loved to watch you indulge in such amazing sex.'

I was relieved and after a few brief words, slowly slipped into a contented sleep, free to dream of adventures to come.

city_girl
city_girl
93 Followers
12