Adventures of City Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
city_girl
city_girl
92 Followers

In the end Becky solved the problem for me, grabbing the phone and instructing James to come and meet us, explaining exactly where the bar was and describing to him how desperate I was to see him. At the end she handed the phone back with a grin, looking very pleased with herself. We returned to the dance floor, our glasses refilled and continued our gyrations.

James arrived in just a few minutes; he had been calling from the office in the City and had taken a black cab directly there. He arrived dressed in one of his nice Savil Row suits looking every bit the well-presented executive. I was delighted to see him and kissed him passionately, pressing myself into his body, holding him close to emphasize how I had missed him.

Becky waited for her turn then kissed him on both cheeks by means of an introduction. I tried to introduce them properly, but the noise level was too great to allow for anything other than the briefest of communications.

We danced, the three of us together at first, in a triangle and I smiled as I watched James checking us both out, running his eyes down the short tight black dress I was wearing, obviously wondering to himself exactly what I was doing out on a Thursday dressed in such a provocative way when he wasn't there. He tried not to check out Becky but couldn't help but glance at her barely concealed form from time to time.

After a while we returned to the table and, drooping somewhat I said to them that perhaps I might be tiring a little. Becky was having none of it however and, after a brief sojourn, dragged me back onto the dance floor for the end of a fast loud number where she raised her hands above her head, dancing wildly without any self consciousness. James watched, a little bemused from the sidelines.

A slightly slower number followed, and I was a little surprised when Becky put one hand on my shoulder and the other on my hip to pull me a little closer as we moved gently to the music. As the number continued I was sure that she was pulling me closer and I eventually gave in and rested my hands on her hips, feeling her bones pushing back at the thin fabric. She took this as further encouragement and eventually as the singer wound up the song was pushing her thinly covered breasts into mine and brushed her soft cheek against my face.

She was obviously a little aroused as I could see her nipples pushing proudly out against the silky fabric. One of her hands was around my waist, resting gently on my ass. It was then that I realised that she was actually playing games with James as he watched her become increasingly intimate with me, they had been exchanging looks at the very least, and I wondered if in fact he had been egging her on. We separated, and I wondered bashfully back to the table where he was grinning like the cat that had got the cream.

Finally and after a little resistance, even Becky had to admit to fatigue. She suggested we return to her place to pick up my stuff and I agreed gladly, surprised that it was already midnight. I realised as soon as the cool evening air hit my face that I was a little tipsy and it was with a less that straight path that we made our way back to her flat.

Upon entering, Becky grabbed a bottle of Single malt on the side in the lounge and insisted on us joining her for what she obviously inaccurately described as 'one for the road.'. With very little self-control left in the box, James and I reluctantly agreed and settled on one of the two long black leather sofas that adorned the room. I took the whisky and appreciated the warmth burning down my throat as I cuddled up to James.

Becky sat down on the sofa opposite us and, bending her knees, pulled her feet up to her ass, asking James a little about his trip to Berne. Whether she intended it or not the effect of her pose was to pull her, already minimal dress higher up her thighs and it was only her feet, tucked in close to her ass that offered any covering at all. The tights were thin and anyway pulled tight up against her ass and if she was wearing any knickers then it was at most a string. A flicker of jealousy shot through my mind as I watched James' eyes, knowing full well how bad he was at ignoring a woman showing off.

I tried to make eye contact with her to indicate that I was uncomfortable with her position but she was intent on continuing her discussions on the entertainments of Switzerland. Eventually they finished and I noticed that she shifted her pose slightly to pull her skirt a little lower and turn her ass away from our gazes.

'Did you enjoy our little dance, James?' Becky asked with a little grin growing on her face.

'Yes, It was nice to go out and relax, get away from the pressure cooker of the office.' he replied.

'No dummy, I mean Clare's dance, with me, our dance for you.' she persisted.

'Oh I see. ' He looked slightly uncomfortable, glancing across at me to check for my reaction. I played a poker face, seeing no reason to make his life easier. 'Well to be honest, it was pretty great, I mean I am not going to pretend that watching two girls dancing close isn't pretty arousing.' He had decided to come clean and admit what we all knew anyway.

Becky grinned wickedly and I wondered what she had in mind, I had never exactly got the bottom of how she felt about men, although she had made a couple of weak passes at me.

'So you didn't mind me touching your girlfriend. You weren't jealous?'

As she said this she looked across at me and then obviously, with calculated precision shifted her ass round again on the sofa so that once again it was facing us and covered only by her feet tucked behind it.

'Not really no, I mean if it was a guy dancing with her, and I was worried she fancied him then I might. But no, I'm not jealous of her dancing with another woman. I mean, I am sure we all know a lot of men have fantasies about two girls.' He finished the sentence with a grin on his face, running his hand down my thigh as if to reaffirm his ownership or control over my body.

'So you wouldn't have minded if I had kissed her?' Becky continued with a smile. She moved her foot slightly away from her ass to further expose herself. I could see that the dress now only covered half of it and through her tights you could now make out a black area that I supposed was her knickers pressed between her cheeks. I was a little annoyed with her playing games with my guy but somehow it was like watching a train crash, I felt powerless to prevent it.

'I have kissed her before you know.' Becky then interjected, looking over at me with a mixture if glee and excitement. James looked amazed turning to me quickly with a quizzical and bemused look.

'Oh come on, hardly. I mean it was a peck and anyway I told you I wasn't into that. ' I was forced to repulse her efforts to imply it had been any sort of meaningful involvement.

'Yeah yeah, right, you were interested, I know.', Becky replied, ignoring the heart of my objections. She straightened her legs further allowing a clear unobstructed view of her ass, half covered by the tight dress, but half exposed, the black oval of her knicker covered pussy tightly squeezed between the tops of her thighs. I made eye contact with her and indicated my unhappiness, but she was well beyond caring what I thought.

'So have you ever watched your girlfriend get off with another woman?' Becky had finally got to the point of what I felt she had been angling towards for some time. James shifted nervously on the sofa, wondering, no doubt, how this was going to play out. I suppose he had seen me fuck another guy the previous week, and so was well within his rights to consider this as some sort of quid pro quo.

'No way. There is no way I have been so lucky. ' He exploded, unable to conceal his enthusiasm for the idea. I on the other hand looked across at Becky with a look of disgust, trying to dissuade her from anything rash. It was of course too late as she got up and walked over towards me. She took me by the hands and pulled me up to my feet as well.

My mind rushed as I tried to come to terms with exactly how I felt, both about having a sexual encounter with a woman, and also how I might feel about James fucking her if it came that later. I held back slightly as she took my face between in her hands and pressed her soft lips to mine, her lips slightly apart. It was slightly different from a kiss from a guy, her hands and face softer, her tongue less forceful, more inquisitive. I relaxed a little, no longer pulling away from her as her hands fell from my face and instead held my hips, pulling my body closer to hers. As in the club, I quickly felt her breasts press into mine and started to kiss her back a little, exploring her mouth with my tongue, letting her nibble my lips a little as her hands ran down over my ass and around my back.

My mind was full of a mixture of feelings: curiosity at the idea of sex with a woman, slight disgust with myself, excitement at having James watching us, fear that I was developing a side to my character that seemed to becoming ever more dominant and extreme.

Becky of course was not feeling any of these things and was intent on making hay while the sun shined. She stood back from me slightly, holding eye contact, put her hands to the hem at her thighs, and then with one swift movement pulled the dress up and over her head. Her breasts almost popped out of the tight construction they had been under and she shook her hair to further her look of wild abandon. Her nipples were rock hard, pointing almost upwards, begging for physical attention.

I moved my eyes down over her firm stomach and down to her tights. In fact I had been wrong earlier, she was wearing no knickers at all and what we had seen on the sofa must have been a small patch on the tights at the meeting of her legs. A second swift movement and she had discarded the tights anyway, standing before me, as earlier that day, completely naked, only now her mind was focussed on me and a very different form of physical exertion.

I glanced across at James and, unsurprisingly he was completely entranced by this naked beauty before him, his eyes drinking in every detail from her prominent nipples, standing to attention, down to her perfectly smooth shaved pussy where the inner lips of her labia were by now red and engorged, almost pulsating, they were even larger than earlier and came even further outside her pussy.

Without a word she stripped me of my garments, almost as quickly as she had herself, I was taken aback to have a woman slide her hands inside my knickers and tights, and firmly slide them down my legs, lifting each foot in turn to clear them of my feet. Now I stood nude in front of the two of them and, once again felt self-conscious and a little afraid. James was looking at me, his eyes glinting with excitement and lust. Becky must have sensed my ambivalence as she calmed a little, coming up to me more slowly and very gently resting her hands on my, now naked hips. The feeling of her warm hand on my bare skin was another shock; I was not a naturally physical person and rarely touched people as I went through the world, now a woman was holding my hips, her hands a few centimetres from my naked pussy. She firmly pulled me towards her and whilst resisting slightly, I allowed myself finally to make a small faltering step towards her.

We closed in together, our bodies finally meeting. I could feel a highly charged wave move down my body as our breasts, tummies, hips and legs all met, finally I was enveloped by her arms, and felt her lips meet mine, mouth open, her tongue immediately entering my mouth, mine meeting it and entering into a dance with it.

I lost myself in the intimacy of the moment, running my hands down her back, pulling her closer to me, letting her bite my ear and lip, kiss my eyelids and nose. We stood in this way for a few minutes as she gently explored my body, running her hands down my back, along my shoulders and neck, her lips exploring my neck and face. She rubbed her breasts against mine, and then gradually started exploring my breasts with her hands. I could feel my pussy becoming aroused and could see my nipples harden, small creases appearing in the areolas.

She knew then that I was ready for more, and gently lowered me onto the sofa opposite James. I sat down on the sofa, aware in my state of arousal of the cold leather on my back and ass. Becky kneeled on the floor in front of me her hands gently pushing my legs apart. Once again a shiver of doubt shot through me, the sight of a woman kneeling naked in front of me and pushing my legs apart was very alien to everything I had previously experienced. As I resisted slightly, Becky once again perceived of my reservations and, instead of persisting with opening my legs started gently kissing my thighs with her mouth.

It was a gloriously luxurious feeling to have her soft face pecking at my inner thighs and before I had really considered my actions, I realised that I had opened my legs anyway and that her lips were slowly moving up my legs and towards my pussy. As her face moved ever closer to my pussy, she had taken one of my nipples in her right hand and was teasing it, squeezing and running her fingers around it in a way no guy had ever thought of with me.

Her kissing ceased and I looked down to her to see that she had obviously got what she wanted, my legs were wide apart, the lips of my pussy similarly open and her mouth was poised centimetres from my clit. I was incredibly aroused by this time, her caresses and kisses had done their job and for all that parts of my mind shouted 'No' to the idea of a woman invading my most intimate places, my body demanded sexual satisfaction.

'Hmm,' Becky composed her thoughts; her finger continued their delicious orbit of my nipple. 'First, let me tell you the rules. '. She paused for effect, her eyes looking down over my shaved pussy, just in front of her face.

'One. You will do for me everything that I do for you. Everything. Two. I decide what I do for you. Three. I can do whatever I want with James, but you only get to do what I say. He is your boyfriend so you can have him anytime, so I get first dibs with him today.' She paused again, looking up at me. I was confused as to exactly why it was that she felt that she had the right to define rules for me, but in my aroused state, and with my clit screaming out for attention, I was in no mood to argue. Besides, a few power games in the bedroom always spiced things up a bit, and having got this far I was feeling like plenty of spice.

'Ok.' I responded weakly, without exactly thinking through the implications of what Becky had implied.

She looked round at James for his assent and I wasn't surprised to see either that he had a huge bulge in his trousers where he was obviously turned on, or that he agreed to Becky doing 'Whatever she wanted.' James had always had a reputation at work as a bit of a lover, and living in the far east would have given him plenty of opportunities to experiment with his wild side.

Having gained whatever reassurance she felt necessary, she returned to the matter in hand, or more precisely at that moment in her mouth, for she slowly nuzzled her face up to my pussy and began gently kissing and licking my opening. She began high up and slowly made her way down, lightly running her tongue over the lips, and around my clit. Once she reached the opening to my vagina she the pushed my legs slightly further apart and probed deeper inside me.

Her movements were patient and slow but forceful enough that I could clearly feel her licking deeper inside me, until her face was pressed hard against between my, now widely extended legs, and her tongue as full extended as possible. All the time she did this, one hand continued to circle my breast, cupping it and stroking the nipple, and the other played with my foot, tickling it and making gentle movements up and down my leg. It was an exquisite combination of sensations and I luxuriated in it for a few minutes feeling my pussy get wetter and more aroused.

She then moved on with more purpose to my clit, which up until now had been merely a bystander in the general preparation;, she placed her mouth firmly over it, and almost seemed to suck it inside her, all the time caressing it with her tongue. Her hand moved up from exciting my toes and I felt her fingers arrive at the opening of my pussy and start to gently circle the opening, then probe inside me a little; it was a different touch to her tongue, more bony and yet slightly more rewarding in the sensation. I mewed quietly to myself as I felt a second finger join the initial one and the two of them start to explore the inner wall of my pussy. All the while she was doing this her oral attention to my clit was building to a crescendo and I started to point my toes a little to hasten on my first orgasm.

As I got close however, Becky was attuned to my arousal, deciding to tease and frustrate me some more. She pulled her face away from my clit and looked up at me, a smug grin of control and power playing over her face. From around her mouth there was a sheen of juices, a mixture of her saliva and the thicker lubricant now streaming from my wide open lips.

She continued to finger my pussy and I lay back to enjoy the sensation as the pads of her fingers massaged the inner wall of my vagina, rubbing and stretching me. I felt a further stretching sensation as I realised she had already put a third finger inside me and was pulling me wider apart making room for the fourth, I felt uncomfortable, aware for the first time in a few minutes of the strangeness of the situation. What was I doing, I asked myself letting another woman abuse my body in this way. Who was I trying to please? She finally pushed her last finger deep inside my ever further stretched pussy and I screamed a little with the slight discomfort.

Before I had completely come to my senses however, she resumed her licking and sucking of my clit and my reservations receded once again with the pleasures that she brought.

My orgasm, which arrived shortly afterwards was incredibly powerful, as she maintained a firm regular stroke over my clit and succeeded in stimulating my G spot in my pussy at the same time. I screamed out again and again as she held her face tight to my pussy, sucking it until I was forced to beg her to stop, as the sensation was too much.

She sat back and grinned up at me, obviously pleased to have provided as good a service as she had intended. I looked down to see my breasts drenched in sweat, a stream running down between them onto my stomach. Becky took her hand, which was drenched in a thick sticky gel extracted from me, and carefully licked it all from between and around her fingers. It was only at this moment that I remembered the rules that I had just a few minutes before, so casually agreed to.

She twigged that this realization had just dawned on me and smiled a knowing smile, enjoying my internal conflict. Maintaining eye contact, she sat down on the sofa next to me and motioned with her eyes that she did indeed intend that everything she had just done for me, so she now expected the same from me.

I kneeled down on the floor; my body still feeling ultra aroused, aware of every detail around me. I looked across at James who remained silent, fully dressed and consuming every detail of our free floorshow, I wondered how many women had ever put on such a show for their man. It must have been driving him mad though to sit there and watch while doing nothing and receiving no personal satisfaction for his own part. I resolved to try and do as good a job as Becky had for me, and to delay any part for him as long as possible.

I knelt down on the floor in front of her, she was not as backward in her posture as I had been, her legs were already apart revealing the shaved lips of her pussy, the huge inner lips extended beyond the outer ones. She watched me, fascinated to see if I would follow through with the deal, and break the already very bent taboo of heterosexual sex that had always seemed a natural part of my life.

city_girl
city_girl
92 Followers