Adventures of City Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
city_girl
city_girl
93 Followers

As she had, I started by lightly kissing her thighs, initially just above her knees, but slowly I moved forward until my face was just below her pussy. James had moved next me so that he could clearly see both my face and her pussy, I looked up at him to express my unhappiness at his attention to another woman's most intimate parts but quickly realised the absurdity of the action.

I had hardly ever seen another woman nude before my time at the spa, and had certainly had never studied the folds of a pussy, the multiple layers all collected together, the clitoris tucked away slightly under it's hood. It was surprisingly beautiful I thought, and as I gave myself a moment to consider, I became a little bolder, more comfortable in my actions. I moved my mouth slowly down and, opened my lips, lightly brushed the top of her pussy with my tongue. Slightly bolder, I pushed my lips a little closer and felt the surface of her pussy make contact with my lips.

The smell of her became stronger and served to heighten the incredible intimacy of the moment. Somehow however it reminded me once again that I was moving well beyond the normal, straight woman I had always thought of myself as and I hesitated, considering whether I was disgusted or turned on by my actually licking another woman's pussy.

My curiosity and arousal overcame the misgivings that I was feeling and so I pushed myself onwards. I could taste her immediately and it was redolent of the taste of my own juices that I had tasted from time to time on the cocks of my lovers. It was a slightly sour, salty flavour but it lessened quickly as I dived deep into the valley that her vulva created and mixed her juices with my saliva. I felt the whole of my face enveloped by her pussy and I was forced to breath through my nose as my mouth was completely smothered by her. I moved up to the tip of her outer lips and then slowly down over the tip of her clit, taking care to lick it once or twice to give her the flavour of a treat to come but not the satisfaction. Then I moved my face further down, licking up and down the insides and outsides of her labia until eventually I came to the point where my tongue was circling the entrance to her.

She anticipated my next move and pushed her ass further down the sofa, pulling her legs further up, resting her warm feet on my back as she altered the angle of her pelvis to my mouth. My mouth was now directly opposite her vagina and I pondered my next move. If I was to stick to the rules as she had laid them down, then I now had to explore every available inch of her pussy with my tongue, not something, I ever thought I would do, but to some degree having got this far, I felt I might was well complete the job.

I ran my tongue round the rim of her opening and then gently pushed it inside her. She mewed a little, enjoying the new penetration into her body and urged me on by lifting her ass off the sofa a little, forcing my face closer to her. I extended my tongue as far as possible deep into her, the taste of her pussy was stronger the deeper I went, and I could feel her juices flowing into my mouth, even as I licked the walls of her satin lined opening. After a few seconds my mouth was almost too full and I was forced to swallow the mixture of her gooey liquids.

I pushed harder against her, licking as deeply as I could, altering my tongue between long and hard and soft and wide. She grunted approvingly to indicate her enjoyment, and rested her hands lightly on the back of my head to urge me on. My free hand I raised up to her right breast and for the first time ever, started to gently squeeze the erect nipple of another woman. Her breasts were smaller than mine, firmer, and I was interested to touch it and experience some of the things that the guys I had known had felt when they had obsessed over playing with my tits. It was a strange sensation to play with another woman's naked breast and to feel the soft fatty tissue; perhaps there were things that I might not understand about men after all.

I started to squeeze her nipple more firmly, the way that I liked mine to be squeezed and there was a palpable reaction as she moaned 'yes' at me, hoping for more. I moved my second hand up to her other breast and, maintaining my steady licking of the insides of her pussy, started a coordinated stimulation of all three areas.

I decided that it was time to move on to her clit and moved my face back up her, until I could once again feel the V shaped conjunction of her huge inner lips. I knew very well how to prolong the arousal of a clitoris from my own extended masturbation sessions at home, and was careful to provide only the hint of direct stimulation at first; licking over or around, never giving her the benefit of a direct full contact.

I moved my right hand down from her breast to the entrance to her vagina once again, and realised that I was really starting to enjoy myself, I was becoming aroused myself at her reactions to me, and even as a woman, was able to enjoy the sensation of licking and sucking another woman's pussy.

I slipped a finger inside her and was greeted by an appreciative yelp, I was amazed how wet she was, I hadn't really fingered inside myself very much, and was surprised that her pussy was as wet as a tube of gel. I slid a second finger into her and she arched her back, jamming her pussy into my face even harder, I remained careful with the movement of my tongue over her clit, providing just enough movement over it, but not too much to let her cum.

I wondered how she had ever got four fingers inside me as, my two felt very snug, there certainly didn't seen like room for two more. With the tip of my middle finger I explored the inner surfaces of her pussy, the front wall with its slightly different textures, sometimes silky, sometimes slightly rougher.

I made eye contact with James and could see he was dying with frustration, still sitting there fully dressed while he watched Becky and I give one another full oral sex. He was obviously longing to get involved, but I was happy to see him yearning for a while longer.

I pulled my hand out of her pussy and prepared for making her cum, I formed my four fingers into a cone, aware that they were already drenched in a thick sticky residue. I moved the tips of my fingers to her opening. Noting that it was already a bigger gap than when I had been pushing my tongue inside earlier, and gently pressed the fingers into her. At the same time I upped the stimulation on her clit, giving it a series of strong direct strokes of my tongue. The effect was immediate; I could feel her tense as her orgasm approached, so I backed off again. My fingers slid further inside her, up to the second joint, I was amazed how her pussy could stretch, but I guess she had just stretched mine the same way, and despite her slight grunt of discomfort, I pushed on, after all it had been her that had made the rules.

I kept her in a state of pulsing frustration, close to orgasm, but always just a few steady licks away from ultimate satisfaction for a minute or two; aware from her body language that she was straining for final satisfaction. Eventually, and without warning, I moved my mouth directly over her clit, and started direct movements, licking her, up and down flicking the tip of my tongue down as it passed over the tip of her clit. In time with my mouth I pushed my fingers deep into her pussy, my hand was soaked by now and seemed to glide in and out of her like a well-oiled machine.

The roar of her orgasm started almost immediately as she lifted her legs away from the sofa, gently squeezing my face between her thighs as she tensed the muscles. My fingers were squashed as they slid into her gaping hole and I could feel the muscles of her vagina quiver with pleasure. She shrieked loudly 'Yes, yes yes' as she continued to enjoy the waves of pleasure coursing away from her clit.

Eventually the feeling subsided and she relaxed back into the sofa, she was covered in sweat and looked down at me, perhaps a little embarrassed, with a mixture of gratitude and glee.

'Well, if that was your first time, making a woman cum, then you did a pretty good job of it.' She observed.

'Well, let's say I know what I like, and thought you might like the same.' I responded happily.

Becky lent forward and kissed me passionately on my lips, no doubt able to taste a hint of her pussy in my mouth. Without thinking I moved my hand to her cheek, and it was only as I touched her, that I realised I was still covered in the sticky goo extracted from her pussy. She obviously felt the dampness on her cheek and greedily took my hand in hers, took each finger in turn and sucked and licked the last of her juices into her mouth.

She licked her lips and considered for a moment before declaring that she thought that my pussy had a sweeter taste than hers. Once again I felt very self-concious thinking about the oddness of the evening.

I was surprised however, how much I had enjoyed pleasuring her, while I still felt strange kneeling between her open legs, I seemed to have lost my feelings of abhorrence that I was expecting.

'Shall we have a go on your boyfriend now?' she asked, wickedly, purposefully asking me rather than letting him think he had any say in the matter.

I was not entirely happy to consider that Becky was so confidently plotting fucking my boyfriend, without really considering my feelings or thoughts but I guess the time for scruples was long passed and I was quite looking forward to feeling his cock jamming up into my pussy anyway, Becky's efforts had served as a nice prelude but I didn't feel fulfilled yet.

Whatever I felt was a mere after thought as with enthusiasm and gusto, she was undressing him anyway, with a good deal of willing help from him. Within a minute he stood nude in front of her, I had moved onto the sofa and my head was level with his, already completely erect, cock. His foreskin was pulled back to it's fullest extent, and I could see from the way the swollen red tip glistened, that already some pre-cum had leaked out. Becky and I had been pleasuring one another for at least twenty minutes and I presumed he had been waiting like this for all that time.

Becky wasted no time, she knelt down at his feet and took the tip into her mouth. I watched as she licked the cum off, squeezed the end to get as much out as possible, and then swallowed it greedily, I reflected that she had now swallowed the juices from all three if us in the course of the time we had been fucking.

'Lie down on the floor.' She instructed him immediately, and with nothing to lose and everything to gain, he obeyed silently, lowering himself down onto the thick pile red rug in front of the sofa.

His cock was now pointing directly upwards and you could see it pulsing slightly in time with his quickening heartbeat.

'Yummy, you look pretty good. Now if you cum in the first ten minutes then I will be very disappointed. Ok?' she waited expectantly.

'Hey lady, look, I will do my best for you, but you need to realized that watching you have sex with my girlfriend was about the sexiest thing I have ever seen, and watching her suck you out was just amazing, so don't think that I have just been sitting here quietly, I am dying for a fuck and very aroused. Now you are going to fuck me while Clare watches, which is also a huge turn on for me. You get what you get. Take it easy and maybe you'll get your ten minutes.'

James said this with a huge grin on his face and Becky accepted it without comment; instead she straddled her legs over his chest and lowered her pussy down onto his cock. I felt a momentary response of jealousy as I watched him slide deep into the opening that just a moment before I had been licking, but was also curious to watch. I had never watched a couple have sex before and it was curious to see the animal intensity of it so close, to watch their faces as she pumped herself up and down onto his cock.

Becky was a noisy lover and cried out repeatedly as she enjoyed ramming James hard into her pussy, one hand resting on his chest, the other giving her clit as much additional attention as she could bear. I sat on the floor next to James' head and could watch his cock pushing up in between the deep red lips of her pussy. He was obviously enjoying it immensely, I thought not only the fucking itself, but also the fact that he was fucking another woman while I was watching, perhaps even more so as I had been the one to have introduced them. He looked up at me, savouring the fact I was there.

Becky lent forward and started kissing him, rubbing her breasts onto his chest, forcing her tongue deep into his mouth, and I started once again to feel uneasy. It was odd but her kissing him almost seemed more intimate than the fact she was fucking him, I wanted it to stop but didn't want to seem like a kill joy.

Quickly, I decided on a new course of action. Pulling her back up, I swung my leg over his face, forcing his chin far back and pressing the entrance to my pussy over his mouth. He took the instruction well, and immediately started running his tongue round the opening, and reaching round my waist with his arm, started fingering my clit. His other hand grabbed my left tit and was quickly stroking, pulling and pinching my nipple.

Once again a participant rather than voyeur, I felt much more comfortable, even though I was now facing Becky still bouncing herself vigorously on the tip of my boyfriends cock. I rather enjoyed the fact that we girls were now completely dominating James, his face buried deep under my pussy, mouth forced to enter me, his hands pleasuring my clit and breast while Becky had her way with his cock. While I was sure he loved every minute it was still gratifying to completely dominate him.

Becky had obviously reached the edge of her orgasm as her finger was now just gently ringing her clitoris, careful not to over stimulate herself, her face was red and hot, sweat running down her face and dripping onto her flushed breasts. She was rocking backwards, forwards, up and down, her pussy playing with his cock as she pulled up, almost allowed it to come out of her, and then pushing deeply back inside. She grunted as he felt him reached his apogee, deep inside her.

I too could feel my second orgasm approaching as James' fingers vigorously brushed and pressed my clit, when I heard James start to cum, grunting and moaning slightly even though his face was completely covered with my pussy. Becky re-started her masturbation while re-doubling the effort with which she fucked James, and was also screaming out with pleasure feeling him pump her full of his cum. I was aroused too, watching her cum, throwing her head back with the veins on her neck sticking out as she strained the sinews in her neck enjoying every moment. My orgasm came quickly after and I jammed my pussy down onto his face, while he darted his tongue in and out of my pussy, his fingers pressing onto my clit.

As our orgasms passed, Becky and I both leaned forwards, suddenly tired, she put her head on my shoulder and I lightly kissed her neck. James started to wriggle free, no doubt keen to get his face free from being jammed under my ass. We were forced to move to one side and I saw him emerge from under me, his face very hot and sweaty with a look of great satisfaction. I wondered for a moment what I felt about his happiness as he celebrated cumming in the pussy of another woman, even though I was there, watching.

I lay back on the rug and relaxed finally, my sexual appetite somewhat sated, feeling like perhaps now was the time to go, time to escape from the rather extreme situation. Becky however had a different idea and, discarded James' rapidly descending erection.

'Lie down there.' She commanded. 'You have watched James cum in my cunt, now you are going to eat it out. You are going to drink your boyfriends cum out of me.' I recoiled slightly, becoming less sure, less happy about it all, but before there was time to think it through, she was on top of me again and her open pussy was pressed to my mouth. I could immediately taste his cum, a familiar taste mixed with the flavour of her pussy that I had taken earlier.

She was obviously flexing the muscles in her pussy and within a few seconds, a little dripped out into my mouth. I swallowed as more dripped onto my face and then as I opened my mouth a large glob came out. I kept it in my mouth, and pushed my tongue up into her hole, licking more of his cum out and into my mouth, which was now full of a mixture of his cum and her juices. I saw that James was once again watching carefully as she then wiped the soaked lips of her pussy all over my face, smearing the mixture over my mouth and nose, and over my hair. I felt a mixture of arousal, but also humiliation, I felt that she was playing a power game with me, showing me that she could control me.

Once she was finished, she pulled back and then dropped her face to mine, licking my face, and then forcing her tongue into my cum filled mouth. She pushed my mouth open, exploring my tongue and licking around my teeth, taking some of his cum up into her own mouth.

James was enjoying the show once again, and was by now erect again, I wondered whether I wanted him to continue, whether I wanted to share him with her more. Having come twice I was already fulfilled and was starting to feel uncomfortable with his having more sex with Becky.

'Swallow the cum. ' She demanded, and without thinking, as a reflex action, I obeyed, emptying my mouth of his seed. Becky swallowed her share of it at the same time and then dropped back down to hug me, kissing my lips and face.

James was ready for more, and had the choice of two pussies just a few centimetres apart, he moved round between my legs and, his cock hard and ready once again, looked down at our naked bodies.

'Fuck me, fuck my cunt.' I demanded, no more could I watch while he fucked Becky and I hoped he realised that I had had enough of that game.

He pressed himself deep inside me, and I breathed in to enjoy the new sensation. It was great to feel him in me again, and I moaned slightly to demonstrate my feelings. Becky rolled off me to one side and lay down next to me, laying her head gently on my shoulder, it was a lovely feeling being cuddled on one side and fucked hard from below. Becky put her hand to my clit, and while James fucked me harder and harder, she started to work on my orgasm, skilfully taking the glutinous liquids from around my pussy and rubbing it over my clit to make a more gentle and luxurious feel.

The extra stimulation of both of them focusing their attentions on making me cum meant that it did not take long to get close, and while they knew I was on the edge, I was glad that they didn't hold back, or tease me, instead letting me cum at my own time in a loud explosion of pleasure and emotion. As I came, I rocked my hips backwards and forwards, helping his cock to rub on the front wall of my pussy, enjoying the feeling of him pushing into me. This helped him on too, and just as my orgasm was finishing, I felt him pulp me full of hot cum.

I closed my eyes and relaxed again, completely done for, and didn't even think to object when Becky buried her face against my pussy, greedily licking more of his cum out of me and cleaning the verges of my hole with her tongue. She swallowed the remained of what she had extracted from me, and I hoped that she was now as satisfied as me.

After a few minutes, I decided that enough was enough, I dressed quickly back into my work clothes and, taking James by the hand, dragged him from her flat, almost in silence, thoughtful as to what I had done, unsure how I felt about it. James and I returned to my flat for the night and I fell asleep with him in my arms, contented but edgy; would my adventures to come be more conventional, or would I find myself driven to further thrill seeking.

city_girl
city_girl
93 Followers