Adventures of Curtis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
698 Followers

"Mmmm! O!" Lauren cried out in desperate paints as another orgasm rocked her body.

"Wooo girl...that must feel real good," Alice said.

Lauren couldn't respond. Her nephew was giving her the fucking of her life. She let out low grunt as her orgasm continued. Curtis realized that she was cuming and drilled his hard cock into her pussy as far as he could using her leg to pull her into him.

"Ah...ah...mmm," Lauren moaned as her orgasm began to subside.

Curtis repositioned himself and pulled Lauren's other leg up, but she stopped him pushing her hand to his chest.

"That's enough," Lauren said sliding back from him and letting his cock pop out of her well-fucked pussy. "You done wore me out."

"Thank you for the dance," Curtis said as he helped his aunt up from the floor and put his pussy soaked cock back in his pajama bottoms. He handed her his towel and went to wash up.

"You weren't kidding," Alice said. "That dance isn't like doing it....it is doing it."

"Well, we didn't go that far the last time," Lauren said taking her glass of wine.

"Curtis," Alice called for her son.

Curtis came back with only a towel wrapped around his waist to see what his mother wanted. He was hoping that she wanted her turn.

"Do you'll dance like that all the time?" Alice asked her son.

"Only at private parties and with someone you're going to do it with anyway," He said.

"You and Stephanie danced like that," Lauren said.

"Yeah, but she's my cousin," Curtis said.

"O'...and what am I?" Lauren asked.

"That just happened," Curtis said. "What was I suppose to do stop after am already in there?" He chuckled taking Alice's glass of wine and taking a sip before handing it to her.

"You sound like you would do it to me," Alice said laying a seed just incase they were found out.

"Hey, I'm not going to pass up a good piece," Curtis joked. "...and would enjoy it too."

Alice laughed and so did Lauren.

"When we were growing up it was perverted to have sex with someone in your own family," Lauren said.

"They don't have the same hang ups we had," Alice said. "Just look at the way the girls dress these days. The only thing they cover is their thang. You can see right through there shirts." Alice laughed. "All we can do is go along with the game."

"It don't bother you at all that I'm your mother's sister? I just want to know how the game is played," Lauren said.

"No," he said as matter of fact. "I mean I respect you as my aunt, but that don't mean that I wouldn't do it with you again if I had the chance."

"You hear this?" Lauren said to Alice.

"Yeah I hear it," Alice replied.

"Ain't no shame in my game," Curtis said. "Mom is fine too. Everybody talks about wanting to screw their moms or somebody else in their family. Hell, give me the chance and see what I'll do."

"We just did," Alice said.

"I'm scared of you," Lauren joked feeling better about having just been fucked by her own nephew.

"Didn't you like it?" Curtis asked.

"Yeah she liked it," Alice said laughing.

"What's the problem?" he asked.

"What if somebody found out," Lauren said. "...it against the law, you know."

"So is drinking before you're 21," Curtis said. "I'm not going to go around telling everybody that I just screwed my aunt....that's crazy."

"So, you want to screw your own mom, huh?" Alice joked reaching over and popped him on the butt.

"Sheeit! Stand up mom," Curtis said pulling on her arm until she was standing. "Just look at this fine ass." He rubbed his hand over her ass.

"Boy!" Alice exclaimed and playfully grabbed his wrist, but didn't move it from her butt-cheek.

"Aunt Lauren, you got one of these fine asses too," Curtis said giving her ass a little squeeze before moving his hand away.

"She should, she's my sister," Alice interrupted as she sat back down.

"Hell, I glad the women in my family are fine...why shouldn't I want to screw you Aunt Lauren?" Curtis said trying to get solid approval for what they had done. "And you was screwing me back, so you must have want some of this." He grabbed towel wrapped hard-on.

"Do that thing ever get soft?" Lauren laughed. "Every time I see you it's hard."

"I'm telling you girl," Alice said. "Try living with him. Every time I look at him, the first thing I see is that big thing sticking out in front." She laughed as she checked out her sister's reaction to it. "It would be different for me." She added.

"Why is that?" Curtis said. "Do you think because you are my mother that I wouldn't have screw you if you were down there like Aunt Lauren was."

Lauren laughed. "Alice, as hot as you are. You would be still down there on the floor," she said laughing louder.

"No I wouldn't, because he is just talking shit," Alice said trying to make her sister believe her position. "I could spread my stuff right here on this couch and he wouldn't do a thing."

Lauren continued laughing.

"Wanna bet," Curtis said catching on to what his mother was trying to do.

"Ok now," Lauren said. "That sounds like a challenge."

"What him run," Alice said taking off her shoes.

"I aint running now where," Curtis said dropping his towel.

"Woo," Lauren said seeing for the first time exactly how big the tool that made her cum was.

"He's just playing like he's going to do something, but he won't," Alice said pulling up her knee length dress and taking off her panties.

"I am not playing mom, I'll do it," Curtis said picking up his towel.

Lauren laughed loudly at Curtis' appearance to back down.

"I told you he was just talking shit," Alice said as she leaned back on the couch and pulled her knees up to her shoulders with her legs spread and pussy open.

"I guess I'll have to show you then," Curtis said as his mother and aunt laughed at him. He dropped his towel as he knelt on the floor in front of Alice pointing the head of his cock right at her pussy. He lunged forward sinking his cock half its length.

Alice gave her sister a look of surprise that was worthy of an academy award. She looked back and forth between Lauren and Curtis as if she was in total shock. Lauren began to laugh hysterically as Curtis began thrusting his cock into Alice. They had given Lauren a since of vindication as they fucked next to her on the sofa.

"Now you see how it feels," Lauren said laughing. "You see now why I didn't stop him." She was laughing so hard tears began to form at her eyes.

"Ah...o...o!" Alice moaned as her son drilled into her aching cunt.

"Tare her pussy up, Curtis," Lauren said laughing. "It looks like I'm not the only one that needed to get some."

"O' shit!" Alice cried out not realizing how close she already was to cuming. She leaned back more holding herself as open as she could. "O' sheeeit!"

Curtis pushed his cock in and held it as he had learned to do in order to make sure that his mother's orgasm could flow without interruption. He loved the way her pussy pulsated when she came.

Lauren was still laughing when Curtis pulled his hard cock from Alice's satisfied cunt.

"What? You came too," Alice said.

"I can't believe that you didn't think that he would do," Lauren said continuing to laugh. "He did it to me right in front of you."

"Shit, I'm his mother though," Alice said. "Why would I think that he would fuck me with that big ol' thing. You're just his aunt."

"I guess we both learned our lesson for playing around with him, huh?" Lauren said trying to calm down from her laughter.

"I guess I better start locking my bedroom door at night," Alice said.

"To keep me from sneaking into your bed?" Curtis asked.

"No to keep me from sneaking into yours," Alice laughed.

"Hell, I would walk through the wall to get some more of that," Lauren joked.

"You want some more Aunt Lauren, I ready to go," Curtis said only half way joking.

"You might as well," Alice said. "Your hose are ruined."

Lauren put down her glass and began taking off her torn pantyhose. Curtis dropped down on his knees in front of her and began spreading her legs, not waiting for an answer. She leaned back on the sofa allowing her nephew to enter her pussy again.

"I hope that you didn't have any plans, because you have started something," Alice said to her son laughing as he thrust his cock repeatedly into Lauren's pussy.

Curtis switched back and forth from his aunt to his mother up until Lauren left for home after midnight. The women had taken Curtis in their mouths, cunts, and ass before the night was done. Alice felt safer now that she had shared her son with her sister. Lauren asked Alice if she could continue fucking Curtis. Alice replied that it would be up to her and him, and she was sure that he wanted to. Lauren was really happy to hear that.

Chapter 6

Curtis began cleaning up around the house after sending his mother off to work with a wall shaking fuck. His cock was still throbbing from the hard fuck and he could still feel her pussy around his cock. He did a thorough cleaning of the entire house, even starting the laundry. He proceeded on the outside of the house, cutting the grass and cleaning the windows. But he was still feeling restless.

He went over to his Aunt Lauren's house and found no one at home. Her yard had not been kept up very well, so he began by picking up trash that look like it had been there for months. He cut the grass, trimmed the edges, and swept the driveway. When he was done he set the trash out by the curve for the garbage man. He looked around and still couldn't figure out what to do with himself.

He went over to his cousin Deloris house and found it in a complete mess. He still had a key that she had given him to pickup some items from her home a while back. Looking at the place from the outside, he couldn't believe that he hadn't noticed how bad off her place was getting. He walked around back and saw that the grass was up to his knees. He chuckled when he opened the tool shed and saw a brand-new lawn more with the stickers still on it. It was crazy to think that she would actually cut grass herself. She wasn't that type of woman. He also found several buckets of paint, rollers, and brushes. She had everything needed to keep her place up, but no one to do it.

He went inside and shook his head. There was clothes and shoes every where. In the kitchen there were dirty dishes. He knew that she had been busy with her new job at the bank, but this was ridiculous. He rinsed the dishes, loaded the dish washer and cleaned up the rest of the kitchen. He started picking up the piles of clothes and shoes, but stopped as he thought about the outside of the five year old home.

Curtis left for the gas station, getting gas for the lawnmower and a case of imported beer. He knew he was planning a big job. As luck would have it, he found no rocks or big sticks in the yard, so the cutting went easy, even through the tall grass. He trimmed the hedges and drunk another beer before cleaning out the gutters. The old paint came off easily as did the first coat of paint. He began keeping track of the time as it was almost noon. He ran inside and began making separate piles for the laundry. He removed the covers from her bed and replaced them with fresh ones. With the inside almost done, he went out and laid a second coat of paint and trimmed the windows. He decided to do the vacuuming and dusting while the clothes were in the washer and dryer. That went faster than he had thought, so he made a trip to the store as he was beginning to get hungry and there was nothing to eat in the house. He filled a basket full of food, candles, and a bottle of wine. He hurried back put up the groceries and began folding the clothes. He was amazed that the only underwear that Deloris had were thongs. He put the clothes away neatly and opened another beer while he made a small diner for his cousin.

With a stake slow cooking in the oven, he took a quick shower. The clothes he wore were now dirty, so he wrapped a towel around his waste and threw them in the wash. He again found himself with nothing to do. He opened another beer and nearly spilled it when he heard a loud scream. He held on to the towel around his waist and ran out on the front stoop.

"O my gaud!" Deloris screamed out again hold her arms up in the air as she looked at her freshly painted out and cut lawn. "O my gaud!" She went around to the side of the house looking into the back yard and screamed out again. She ran and threw her arms around Curtis' neck almost causing him to drop his towel.

"Come inside," Curtis said.

"O my gaud, Curtis," Deloris said in cheerful glee as they went inside. She stopped in the doorway and tears formed in her eyes. She turned around and threw her arms around his neck again kissing his face. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She turned around hold her hands over her mouth as she walked slowly through the house to keep herself from screaming again. "Did you do all of this yourself?" she asked.

"I was bored today," he said. "My cloths are in the washing machine...I hope you don't mind."

"Don't mind," she said and hit him in the arm. "Don't be crazy."

"Come on, let's eat...you must be hungry," Curtis said heading towards the kitchen.

"You cooked?" Deloris asked.

"Yeah," he replied like it was a strange question.

Deloris only noticed the smell after he mentioned it. She stood staring in disbelief. He made her plate of steak and potatoes with a small salad on the side.

"Well, aren't you going to sit down and eat?" he said smiling at her obvious shock. He went over, took her by the shoulders, and guided her into the chair.

Deloris looked at him now without saying a word.

"Aren't you going to at least taste it?" he said chuckling. "I swear there's no poison in it."

"Why did you do all of this?" Deloris asked as she took off her pumps.

"I was just bored," Curtis said picking up her shoes and taking them into her bedroom and putting them away. He turned on her stereo and returned to the kitchen bobbing his head to the beat.

Deloris reached for her purse.

"What are you doing?" he asked seeing her pull out her check book.

"I have to pay you something for doing this," she said.

"No you don't."

"I was going to pay somebody to do it anyway," she said.

"Absolutely not," he interjected. "You write that check and I'm going to tare it up. You didn't ask me to do it. I just didn't have anything else to do today. I did Aunt Lauren, and our yards too. The only reason I painted was, because I saw the paint in the shed. And when I came in here, the place was a mess. I can't hangout in a messy crib." He joked.

"You have to let me do something for you," she said.

"You can eat before it gets cold," he said.

"Aren't you going to eat something?"

"Nawl, me and mom are going out to eat tonight when she gets off work," he said.

"We need to get you a job," Deloris joked.

"I already have one, at Shaw, but it doesn't start for another month," he said. "Eat up, eat up...I'm going to check on my cloths." He went to the laundry room moving his cloths from the wash to the dryer.

Deloris was surprised at how good and tender the steak was. She didn't realize how hungry she was until she began to eat. Even the wine tasted great. She shook her head knowing that it was way too much work for him not to get something for doing it. She finished her diner and cleaned up after herself for once.

"Done already," Curtis said bobbing into the kitchen to get himself another beer.

Deloris popped him on the butt as she passed by him. "I got to get out of these pantyhose," she said.

He finished cleaning up what she had left and went into the living room to dance. A few minutes later Deloris came out and began to dance with him. She was a very good dancer, and Curtis loved dancing with her when they went out together. The song came over the radio that was great for doing the butty-hump dance to and she backed her ass up right to him. He latched on rolling and grinding with her.

Deloris was much more experienced with the dance than anyone. She dipped coming up with her hands on her knees pushing his hard cock up on her ass causing his towel to fall off. She looked back over her shoulder and laughed, but continued to dance. Curtis didn't miss a beat. He pushed her skirt all the way up to her waist and was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing any panties. He dipped and grinded sliding his cock between her butt-cheeks. She rolled and pumped her ass and then dropped her knees, her stomach, on her back, and then into the buck with the motion of a stripper.

"This is what you've been wanting isn't it?" she said holding her knees up to her shoulders and Curtis came down on her.

He didn't say a word as he guided his long hard dick into her spread pussy. He pumped his cock in and out of her with all his might. The music continued to play, but their rhythm was much harder and faster than the song. She grabbed his hips aiding him in pounding her cunt. Song after song he drilled his rod into her cunt. She screamed out her pleasures enjoying the hard thrusting. She came several times before he unloaded his wad in her love hole.

"I didn't do all this to screw you," Curtis said trying to catch his breath. "But I'm glad you let me."

"I knew you've wanted to have some of this, so it's my way of saying thanks since you won't let me pay you," she replied.

"Remember, we done it once...and yes I wanted to do it again," he said beginning to push his half hard cock in and out of her pussy again.

She returned his motion. "Yeah, but not like this," she said.

"Yeah, but I don't want this to be the last time that I get some of this," he said as his dick began to harden again.

"I can feel it growing," she said chuckling. "Aren't you getting some from Stephanie?"

"It's not this," he said increasing his stroke, but not his tempo.

She chuckled.

"I want this again and again," he said thrusting a little harder.

"Well, no one else is getting it right now," she joked.

"I don't care about any body else getting it...I want to get it," he said.

"You know, your thing does feel really good," she said.

"So do yours, that's why I want to get it again," he repeated wanting answer.

"You'll get it again, but you have to go diner with Aunt Alice," she joked.

"I'm over here all the time," he said.

"Then, you'll get it then," she said finally what she knew he wanted to hear. "You better hurry, you know how impatient your mother gets if she has to wait on someone."

"Yeah, I know," he chuckled and thrust his restored cock harder.

Deloris matched him stroke for stroke until he hit the inside of her cunt at the right angle. He knew it and repeatedly pounded the same spot. Deloris moaned and cried out as her orgasm came in one continuous stream. The more she cried out the more he was fueled.

Curtis checked his watch guessing that he had about a half hour in order leave in time to go home and change in time for his mother to get home. He was determined to make every second count as he drilled into his cousin.

Deloris was like one big continuous orgasm. She had wanted him to fuck her again every since that night, but she had reservations about screwing her own cousin. All of those thoughts were gone. All she knew was the pleasure that she was feeling.

The time seemed to fly by. Curtis began to slow stroke and held his cock as far in her as he could. She pulled him down holding on to him tightly.

"I can't wait to do this again," she whispered to him again.

"You feel so good inside...I can hardly wait either," he said slowly sliding his hard cock out of her.

They cleaned up and he dressed. She walked him to the door like a lover. She kissed his cheek as she hugged him. He reached down grabbing two handfuls of her butt-cheeks and pressed his hard-on against her.

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
698 Followers