Adventures of Curtis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better go before I won't let you leave," she said pushing him out the door.

Curtis made it home in plenty of time to shower and dress before Alice arrived. He put on his grey tweed suit and black turtle neck to match his black shoes and belt.

"It will only take me a second to change," Alice said as she burst through the front door. She stripped completely naked and pulled the black evening gown that she had bought for the occasion. The dress had a split on both sides that came all the way up to the top of her thighs. She smooth out the form-fitting dress making sure that it was perfect. It showed off every inch of her body, especially her nipples, ass, and pussy mound, which she knew that her son would love. She slipped on her five inch sling back pumps with the long pointed toes, and checked to see how much of a lift it gave to her ass. She checked her makeup and put her compact, lipstick, credit cards, and drivers license in the matching hang bag she had bought to go with the outfit. She checked the curls in her perm, grabbed her keys, and scarf, and headed out for her first viewing.

"Damn! You're fine!" Curtis said as she walked towards him in the living room.

Alice twirled around. "Let me check," she said putting her hand to his crotch finding his hard-on. "Yep, you're telling the truth. Let's go. O...one more thing" she said lifting up the front of her dress showing him her neatly trimmed naked pussy.

Curtis stood there wide eyed and amazed.

"Now we can go," she said getting the response she was looking for. She knew that by knowing she was naked under the skimpy dress he would be climbing the walls by the time they got home.

Alice was the main attraction at the restaurant. They got the best service they had gotten anywhere. Alice's nipples where pushing against the thin material so hard it looked like they where going to poke through. Even the women where smiling at her.

"I bet that waiter doesn't know what color your hair is," Curtis whispered the joke.

"I know," she laughed.

"Is everything ok?" a waitress said coming to check on them. The young girl's eyes went right to Alice's chest.

"We're fine...thank you," Curtis said barely able to contain his laughter. "Even the women can see how hot you are in that dress," he whispered after the waitress left.

A man sitting at a table near by nodded and winked at Curtis.

"This is the best date that I have ever been on," Curtis whispered.

"Me too," Alice replied loving all the attention she was getting.

They eat their meal slowing over a couple of glasses of wine. Alice noticed Curtis' restlessness and knew he wanted her badly. Alice left a sizable tip for the waiters, feeling that they did their best to give them great service. As they walked out of the restraint they could feel all the eyes on them. Curtis slid his hand to his mother's ass teasing the on lookers even more.

They decided on a movie that had been playing for a long time and was able to get a good seat in the back. Curtis had his fingers in Alice's pussy before the movie even started. He got his fingers wet with her pussy juice and sucked them before kissing her deeply. He fingered and kissed her through the entire movie. They hadn't noticed that a man who had taken a seat in front of them had been enjoying their show instead of the one on the screen.

Eyes seemed to follow them everywhere they went, and got more than a few whistles. Curtis was proud to be with his sexy mother, though they never gave a hint that they were related.

When they finally got home, Curtis couldn't wait to get out of his suit and Alice out of her dress. He dove face first between her legs licking and sucking on her pussy lips and clit. Alice managed to get him turned around and took his fat dick head into her mouth. Curtis fucked Alice in the buck, missionary, doggie-style, and then up her anal pathway. The mixture of pleasure and pain drove Alice wild. They fell asleep with Curtis' cock embedded into Alice's pussy.