Adventures of Daddy and Tisha Ch. 01

Story Info
She meets the man who will become her Daddy.
2.4k words
4.26
29.8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 01: Meeting Daddy for the First Time

Today was an important day for me. I had been training with my new Daddy for six months, so we were still working on trust building and obedience. Let's just say that the obedience part needed more work then the trust part. I was getting ready for our big date and reminiscing about how we met.

I am 5'8", natural reddish blond hair and a not to bad body. Working out at the gym on a regular basis made it very difficult for most people to guess my real age. Most people pegged me for about 10 years less then I really am. I love that look when they find out I was really in my early 40's not my 30's like they thought, thanks to the gym. Actually, that is how I met my Daddy.

I was on the elliptic, pedaling my ass off, literally, when I lost my balance and started to fall backwards. Before I could do more then squeak a hand shot out and caught me. This freakin huge man was standing beside my machine, talking to some other guy with his arm extended out and my ass on his hand. He just held me there as if I weighed nothing. I was instantly wet.

So as I struggled to get my heart back out of my mouth, I looked at him and said" Hi, ummm, thanks for catching me."

He just smiled and wiggled his fingers a bit and said" Sure, no problem allways happy to give a helping hand." Then the guy wiggled his fingers!! So picture this, his thumb is at my pink rose and his pinky is at my clit and he is wiggling them. I thought I was going to cum right then and there. So I try to get off of his hand but only one of my feet is still on the machine, my other foot is in the air and I have no real way to balance myself except on his hand. What could I do? I giggled.

The other guy laughed and walked off so now I had two of the bluest eyes in the world looking directly into mine. "Hi" I stammered" my name is Diana, and considering where your hand is I would love to know at least your first name?"

He laughed and wiggled his fingers a bit more then told me his name was Ted. Then he asked me if I wanted to get off his hand and back onto the machine. My poor frazzled mind focused on the "get off" part of the question more then it should have and I sighed with a bit of regret. "Well I am actually done here and I was planning on doing the circuit for a while."

So he let go of me and as I walked off to the circuit section of the gym I caught him smelling and licking his fingers out of the corner of my eye. I had to duck into the ladies room for a quick rub and cum before I could continue with my work out. When I did come out he was no where to be found. I felt sad for some silly reason.

Over the next few days, whenever I went to the gym I made sure I looked better then normal and kept hoping to run into him again but I did not see him for almost 2 weeks. Then just as I had given up and decided to go back to my usual ultra casual gym self he showed up one day.

I was focusing quite intently on the set I was working on when I heard a familiar voice ask me if I needed a spotter. I opened my eyes to see that gorgeous creature standing over my semi prone body. His groin area was just a bit above my face and when I inhaled I could smell his wonderful sweaty man smell. "Oh my." I thought to my self "I want his dick in my mouth." Luckily what my mouth said was "Hi stranger, how's it going?"

So we chatted while I finished out my set and he invited me to join him in the other weight room where all the BIG guys pump. I had peeked in there in the past but since I am (a) not a guy and (b) not into the big free weights yet I had never crossed the threshold. It was to be the start of many firsts I would share with the man I would come to call Daddy.

I was enthralled watching him work out that day. I could see why he had not had any difficulty holding up my weight on a fully extended hand, to him my 145 lbs had been nothing at all. He was enjoying showing off for me in a quiet way, flexing and pushing, soft grunts and happy satisfied sighs when he pushed and pulled huge amounts of weight. I could not help myself, touching him while he worked out. A hand on his shoulder, running down his sweaty back, leaning in close to let my nipples brush against his back as he squatted, hehehe I was so wet.

Finally around closing time, when every one else had left I took a chance. He was straddling the bench and I came and sat in front of him facing away. "I think I strained something." I said, lying just a tiny bit.

"Oh where?" he asked and he started running his hands down my back, his thumbs along the edge of my spine with his fingers splayed out across my ribs.

"Oh my,that feels good. "I thought to myself. As his hands slid up and down my sweaty back I slowly slid my bum back towards him as my upper body leaned down towards the bench.

Just as my bum was close enough for me to almost feel him he laughed and grabbed my hips pulling me back against him, hard. I gasped and before I could say anything I heard him say for the very first time, "Who's a dirty girl?" It touched something deep inside of me that I had not even known existed. He repeated "Who's a dirty girl?" and he grasped both of my C cup breasts one in each hand and gave then a bit of a squeeze.

"I am" I replied, feeling a fizzle of excitement run up my spine.

"Hmmm good" he said as he moved his hands down to my hip bones and started rubbing himself with my ass. I could feel how hard he was and it excited me. I was already soaked and feeling a definite throb in my clit that matched his rhythm against my ass.

"Are you going to be a good girl and do what Daddy tells you?" he asked. My heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest it was pumping so hard.

"Yes Daddy." I said for the first time "Yes Daddy, please tell me what you want me to do."

"Grrr." he growled in my ear.

All of a sudden my body became supersensitive, I could smell his sweat and excitement, I could feel the hard throbbing of my clit in my soaked panties, I could feel the air from the fans in the ceiling move across my body, I held myself as still as I could waiting for his next words. I was wearing a pair of shorts over a pair of work out tights; I could feel his hand slide under my shorts, his fingers seeking the seam in my tights ripping them open his hard fingers seeking my heat, my warmth.

"Hm, who is a wet dirty girl?" he asked rubbing his fingers against my soaked panties. He laughed and held me in place with his other hand as I squirmed.

"I am." I gasped, wiggling against his hand, feeling the need to cum bubbling up in side of me.

I had been watching him pump iron all day, I knew how strong he was and realized that I was completely helpless for the first time in my whole life; I had never been so excited and scared. His fingers were still moving around, pushing my panties into my wet squirming pussy, while his mouth was kissing and licking my neck. I was wiggling my bum against the very hard bulge in his shorts, trying to make him feel as hot and bothered as I was feeling.

I felt him chuckle more then heard and then there was a hand in the middle of my back forcing my face down towards the bench. Once I was laying down flat on my face I felt his hands rip the crotch out of the gym tights and felt him lift up my hips. As I tried to put my feet under me he pulled me back impaling me on his rock hard cock. It was too much to sudden and the first of many orgasms ripped through my body, leaving me shaking as I laid there trapped by his hands.

"Oh my gods." I moaned helplessly as he used my body to masturbate. He moved me back and forth rocking my body up and down his hard length. I was so wet; I could feel his every stroke pushing in to me forcing the wet sticky juices out of me, forming a puddle on the bench between us. My clit was so swollen as I rocked forward it was being ground into the bench in front of me. I was no longer capable of speech; all the noises that came out of my throat were formless sounds of pleasure.

"Hmm Daddy's dirty little girl likes this does she?" he asked me.

"Oh my god yes." I moaned. "Do you want me to stop?" he teased.

"No!!!!!!!! " I begged, "Please no."

He reached down between his and stroked my pink rose as he drove in and out of my sopping wet pussy. Applying a firm pressure with his juice soaked finger he slowly entered my rose. I was now being doubly penetrated for the first time in my life; it was too much for me. I just clenched my entire body tight and flew apart in a massive earth shaking orgasm.

Daddy just laughed and held me down, he slowed his strokes to just tiny little butterfly like touches while my mind slowly came back to me. When my breathing had calmed down he rubbed my back and told me to hold onto the bench because now it was his turn. Was I game? Was I ever. Well apparently I was not because the first slap on my right ass cheek took me totally by surprise. So did the second, third and fourth. Alternating butt cheeks the smacks just kept coming. They hurt "Owie!!" I cried trying to move my bum away from the blows, wiggling away from his hands just seemed to excite him more as I was basically jumping around on his cock.

"Now be a good girl and hold still. "he taunted me as I jumped around.

The strange thing was what he was doing to me was making me even hotter, how? Why? I felt confused and excited at the same time. My butt was on fire; my clit was three times its normal size and still swelling. My breasts were being mashed against the bench and my nipples were on fire inside my sports bra. I could not stand the feel of the confining fabric any longer, I reached up and torn off my tee shirt and sports bra. Freeing my poor girls, I leaned back down into the position Daddy wanted me in and the swaying of my breasts caused my nipples to drag against the leather of the bench.

He was still murmuring naughty dirty things to me as he pulled and twisted on my clit. I tried my best to answer him but it was impossible to think clearly I was just a woman totally taken over by pleasure,straining towards the next orgasm. His rhythms changed suddenly, he reached out to grab my hair in his hand pulling my head back caused my back to arch to an almost impossible bow shape, "Are you ready?" he asked. "Are you ready to feel me fill you with my cum?"

"Oh gods please." I moaned. Raising himself up even higher on the bench he picked up my hips changing the angle to a downwards stroke. He held my hips in place and pounded away at me. His moans of pleasure intensified. His strokes were shorter and harder, each one causing my pussy muscles to squeeze up around him nice and tight. His full sack was swinging forward, slamming into my clit with every stroke. I managed to wiggle around just enough that I could reach back with one hand and cup his balls. Gently squeezing and massaging them as he pounded towards the finish.

I could feel the head of his cock growing larger inside me. His breath coming faster and faster, his hand moved from my hair to my hips as he ground in even tighter on every stroke. Then when I finally could not take any more, my final orgasm started to rock my body, the bubbles ripping through my stomach. I screamed and arched my back even more.

"Daddy!!!" I cried.

"Baby girl!!" He called out, just at that moment he pulled out of me and sprayed what felt like a gallon of hot thick cum all over my ass and back. I could even feel some of it land in my hair.

Finally we collapsed together on the bench, him lying on my back his arms wrapped around me. I felt so safe and happy. "Well now that was fun" he laughed as he kissed the side of my neck. "Daddy is very happy with his little girl".

"Good" I replied, "when can we do this again?"

Well that was 6 months ago tonight. My Daddy has been working very hard to train me into the wonderful good girl he knows I can be. I am having so much fun, but it is not just fun, games, and orgasms there is a lot of work involved too. After all anything worth having is worth a little effort.

This is the first installment of a multi-part story. Hope you enjoyed it.