Adventures of Daddy and Tisha Ch. 02

Story Info
How I became Daddy's girl and got my name.
2.8k words
4.38
25.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: How I got my name.

I had avoided going to the gym for a week now and just could not put it off any longer. I was not even sure why I was avoiding the place. No wait I knew why. Every time I thought about the gym I was flooded with memories of the last time I had gone. Ted. The man I had met and had called Daddy. The best sex of my entire life had been there with a man I did not even know. Ted. Daddy. Ugh Even just thinking of his name caused me to flood my panties. Why?

I was not some blushing virgin. I was not the most permissive woman around but I was no stranger to lust. Ever since that evening my mind was filled with lustful thoughts. Different scenarios ran through my mind distracting me in every aspect of my life. I thought about him at work, at home, on the street, in the grocery store. Every time I heard a voice similar to his I could not help my reaction, my nipples would grow hard and my panties became wet. Sigh

So I was putting off going because I wanted to see him again but was afraid of how he affected me. The worst of it was I had tried spending time with a pillow buddy of mine. A man who's body I knew and loved. We had always been great together but not this time. Jack had even noticed that I was having a difficult time responding to his touch. He had asked me what the problem was, why I was so distracted. Since I did not want to tell him about what had happened I lied and suggested he spank me if I was not pleasing him. That was a mistake, as soon as he had flipped me over and started calling me a bad girl and slapping my ass, I came. OK so now I had to face what was stewing in the back of my mind. I need answers and it looked like the only place I was going to get them would be the gym.

Calling out greetings to my favorite gym rats, I walked onto the floor for the first time in over a week. Taking a quick scan around the room I was hoping and yet apprehensive about seeing certain face, but nope no Ted. So I hopped up onto my favorite treadmill to start my workout. After an hour I was starting to feel more relaxed and was getting into my zone, I find an hour on the mill is a great warm up. Then I usually spend 45 minutes on the weight circuit, followed by 45 minutes on the bike and then some relaxing time in the pool. I had given up on seeing Ted and was just feeling the enjoyment that results from a good work out while floating in the nice warm pool, when I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

I turned and opened my eyes, there was Ted, smiling at me with his beautiful blue eyes. I was torn between two conflicting desires, one to turn and swim away saving myself before it was to late and throwing myself into his arms and begging him to never let me go. I did neither. Instead I casually stretched and yawned faking a tiredness I did not feel and asked him how he was. I think he saw right through me though. He laughed and we talked about normal banal small things for a few minutes. Then just as my inner tension was winding up worrying whether or not he was going to make a pass at me or suggest we pick up where we had left off, he excused himself. Stating that he wanted to go and do his normal work out in the weight room. He smiled and swam away before I could really say more then "Bye".

"Humph" I thought to myself. I guess what happened the other evening meant more to me then it did to him. I was not sure if I should feel relieved or insulted by his attitude. I swam a few laps while caring on an inner dialog that would have amused anyone who heard it. I puzzled over many questions. "Why was I upset that he had not made a second pass at me? Did I want to have a repeat session with him? Why was I feeling both happy about what we had done and yet felt some how cheapened or easy by my own behavior?" "Well what ever" I mumbled to myself as I exited the pool area and entered the women's changing room.

The time it took for me to shower and change back into my street clothes was enough for me to settle down and come to the conclusion that I had been insane to think that what we had done was anything but a quick fuck for him, regardless what I may or may not have thought. Throwing my work out bag over my shoulder, I left the building and headed towards the bus stop.

Just as I walked around the corner of the bank I ran into what felt like a wall. Looking up with an apology on the tip of my tongue I saw a familiar face smiling down at me. "Did you think you could get away that easily?" He asked.

"Um, no, what makes you think I want to get away? I mean what makes you think I want to talk to you?" I blurted out confusion making my thought process jumbled.

Next thing I knew there were two of the biggest yet gentlest arms I had ever felt wrapping around me, pulling me into his chest he laughed and said" Oh my darling little one. We do need to talk."

He led me to a café that was just around the corner and before it had totally registered we were seated in a corner booth and he had ordered a light lunch for us. He folded his arms on the table in front of him, leaned over towards me and stated "I have missed you, we need to talk." Leaning back and having a sip of his ice water he stated quizzing me. How had I been? Was I OK? Did I have any thoughts or regrets about what had happened the other evening? I tried to stay calm and cool and gave him small short answers, of course I was ok, and no I didn't have any thoughts about what had happened in the gym. I tried to be all blasé about it, to act like it had meant nothing. He let me lie for a few minutes then he reached over and took my hand and said "Stop lying or I will put you over my knee and spank you right here, right now. I froze.

Shaking his head, he started stroking my hand, gentle like you would a frighten bird. "Did you think that what we shared had no meaning for me?" I was afraid to answer, so I just nodded my head. "Silly girl, silly, silly wonderful girl. What we did was wonderful and special. It has been a long time since I have felt that sort of feeling for any one." He looked almost hurt, I felt a bit guilty. He continued "I use to have a special girl who was my sweet little girl she was sassy and tried her best to always please me. We were together for 5 wonderful years but then she moved to another city. We stay in touch but she met a wonderful man and has a new Daddy. I miss her and the things we used to do together. I have been keeping my eyes and arms open for the possibility of finding a new girl to help and to train."

"To train? " I asked "What do you mean to train?"

"Well I like to do things to my special girl that other women may not like. As you may have noticed the other evening I like to spank a nice shapely butt, I also like to help guide my girl in ways that will please me. In doing so she will also find a new level of pleasure I her life, I believe in protecting my special girl from situations and people that may not be good for her. I reward good behaviors and punish bad behaviors."

While he had been explaining this to me he had continued to rub and stroke my hands and fingers. I could not help myself, hearing his deep voice and feeling the warmth in his hands, I was becoming aroused. I squirmed a bit in my chair and felt half relieved half annoyed when out food arrived and the conversation turned to more mundane topics.

When we were finished with our meal he asked the question I was hoping for and yet dreading. "Would you like to spend some more time with me? Would you like to see if you would like to become my new special girl?" Time froze, I froze, my mind racing. Thinking about how wonderful the other evening had been and how I had felt both with him and without him.

"Yes" I answered, "I would love to spend some time with you. I think I would like to be your special girl, but I am not sure......." I finished looking down at my feet, worried that the hesitation in my answer was going to cause him to turn away from me.

He just smiled at me wrapped his arms around and asked, "My place or yours?"

So we ended up at his place and there was where he explained to me what my training would involve. We established that my safe word would be "Snoopy" and what the red, yellow and green color system was for. I guess I looked a bit overwhelmed by all this new information because he finally took pity on me and stopped. Taking me back into his arms we snuggled on the couch in the living room. "So have you been a good girl since I saw you last he asked?" I told him about my friend Jack and how I had felt so unfulfilled when we had been playing around until I had manipulated him into spanking me.

He looked down into my face with a frown. "You had sex with Jack?" he asked in a hard annoyed voice.

"Yes I did"I started to explain to him but he interrupted me and repeated his question. "Yes I did" and I started to explain again but he would not let me.

Stopping me with an upraised hand he stated" Well I hope you enjoyed yourself because that is the last time you will have sex with anyone but me." Then he stood up and pulled me to my feet, he turned me around and told me to pull down my jeans.

"Why?" I cried.

"Do not talk back to your Daddy, now do what I asked."

I obeyed; I pulled down my jeans exposing my pretty pink panties to him. He then sat back down on the couch and told me to lie across his lap. I started to remove my jeans but he stopped me and told me to leave them as they were bunched up around my ankles. Feeling like I might have made a mistake I obeyed and laid across his lap.

He put his hand on my butt, gently rubbing first the right butt cheek then the left in a circle while he explained why it was naughty of me to have has sex with my friend Jack. I had upset him with the fact I did not seem as repented as I should be. He told me that I was not to hug or kiss or have any physical contact with any man other then him for now on. Did I understand? As I answered "Yes I understand and I am sorry Ted" his hand felon my right cheek with a loud smack. I jumped at the suddenness of it.

"What did you call me?"

"Ted"

"What are you suppose to call me?"

"Daddy!!! I yelled as the blows continued first one cheek then the other. Back and forth, I was struggling and trying to avoid his hand but all he did was hold me down and continue to spank my bum. After a while I stopped struggling and just hung there partially upside down as he spanked my bum.

Finally he stopped and asked "Are you really, truly sorry and do you promise to never do it again?"

"Yes" I whimpered my voice all thick with tears. "Yes Daddy". He helped me off his lap and removed the jeans from my ankles and led me to his bedroom. There he took off my panties, shirt and bra, handed me some tissues and told me to blow my nose and then lay face down on the bed. I was quick to obey.

He came out of the bathroom with a jar of cream, "this will help your poor little bum feel better" he said. Gently he spread the cream over my poor red bum. It hurt, but as he massaged the cream in I could not help but feel a familiar tingle start. My nipples felt hard as they pressed against the quilt. I found myself raising my bum up to meet his hand and he laughed.

"Do you like this?" He asked.

I nodded into the pillow, "Yes Daddy".

"You were a naughty girl who took her punishment like a good girl so now you get a reward."

"Hmmmm" I wondered to myself" what would that be?"

I noticed that he had been gently spreading my legs as he massaged the cream in and now his hands were sliding up and down my ass and pussy. His thumb would rub against my pink rose bud then slide down between my lips to my clit, brush against it oh so slightly then stroke back up repeating the motion. Over and over. I was very aware of how wet I was becoming. He guided me up onto my hands and knees and pushed my head down gently but firmly so my bum was sticking up into the air.

Then my stood up and removed all of his clothes while telling me over and over what a good girl I had been and how beautiful I was in that position. I felt the bed give as he climbed onto it behind me. Then I felt his tongue start tracing the same path his fingers had been wandering a few moments earlier. Oh his mouth and tongue felt so wonderful, hot and wet on my poor abused ass and my swollen wet pussy lips. He sucked and licked at my tender flesh. Murmuring over and over how sweet I tasted and what a good girl I was being. I was getting closer and closer to exploding on his mouth, when he stopped.

He placed his hand on the back of my neck and asked" Do you want Daddy to fuck you?"

"Oh my gods yes" I answered, "Please, Please, Please Daddy, Please fuck your special girl." He laughed and placed the head of his erection against my wet pussy and slid in to his full length with one hard stroke. I came right there and then, screaming into the quilt, "Daddy!!!!!"

Placing his hands on my hips he started a rocking rhythm that was torture in that one orgasm would end and less then a moment later another would start. I lost track of how many times I had cum. My legs were soaked with my juices, I was gushing. He just kept on stroking in and out of me, occasionally reaching up to pull and tug on my nipples. Every once in a while he would reach under me to twist and stroke my clit and call me his "wonderful, dirty girl". "Daddy's wonderful little dirty girl." I was starting too really like those words.

Then I felt his rhythm change and I knew we were approaching Daddy's turn to cum. I moved my hips and squeezed my inner muscles around him as tight as I could I heard him grunt in surprise and then plunge back into me as deeply as he possible could. Then he forward to grab my long pony tail and he came deep in me.

We just rocked back and form, as I squeezed as hard as I could milking for every last drop of his cum. Then he pulled out and we collapsed on the bed. Pulling me into a close hug he kissed my forehead and said"Tisha, I think I will call you Tisha." That is when I became Daddy's little girl and how my name became Tisha.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter of our adventure. There will be more.