Adventures of Delmond: Let's Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I switch nipples as I gathered my facilities to pull off a Cro-Magnon level stunt; having Lucy on my crotch, I snaked an arm around her waist and lifted up with my groin, my other arm taking her by her shoulders and bodily lifting her off the couch and up into the air, with her body supported by mine. Clearly this wasn't expected, as she threw her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist as I finally stood erect and slowly walked over to the bed to continue our folly.

She let out a "whoop!" as I set her down on the bed and stood back to shuck off my pants and shoes (Lucy had worn sandals that day, the clever girl, and had the wisdom and foresight to remove them while I was shutting the door). She had propped herself up on one elbow in a patient sexy manner and cocked her eyebrow with a loaded smirk "Oh my... What a big penis you have Mr. Wolf..." She reached out and outlined my erection through my briefs with one finger.

I grunted and snatched her hand from my groin, bring the back of said hand up to my lips, kissing it, "The better to fuck you with, my pretty" I dutifully replied, using the extend arm to guide me into her embrace again, my mouth connecting hers as my groin rocked back into it's desired position. I slithered up and down against her nether lips, feeling my penis popping over the top of my briefs. We had joyfully kissed for a few more minutes with torturous lament when Lucy rolled me onto my back and in one smooth fashion, whipped my briefs clean off me and threw them off to join my shirt somewhere in the wilderness of the basement.

We had worked ourselves to a solid hormonal frenzy – my mouth left hers only to latch onto her neck, clamping down with pressure around the sensitive flesh, she writhed beneath me, her breath coming in sharp moans. With a determined but polite shove, I was rolled onto my back as Lucy swiftly stood up and started tearing off her pants, with a smoldering ferocious glare of "Get a condom on right now".

Ever the quick learner, I vaulted from my bed, trying not to trip over my own jeans and underwear as they were being discarded from my loins. I had was able to kick them off and arrive at my dresser, where in a hidden compartment in a cheesy coin bank I had hidden my condom stash (don't need my 'rents knowing I even MIGHT be active) and whipped one out, ripping the foil packaging like a starving Solder tearing into a MRE and immediately rolled the condom one (instruction not required, though a little arrow with the words "This Side Up" would have been cute).

Immediately from behind I felt impatient hands slide over my backside, one hand encircling my dick with deft accuracy and other homing in on my nipple and giving it a tweak "you aren't going to let a girl wait are you?" I heard from just behind my right ear, her tongue sliding over the lobe after seductively inquiring.

After another almost out of character actions but wholly instinctual, I twisted around, ducked down and scooped Lucy knees up into my arms and strode briskly onto the bed and placing her down in front of me (Although Lucy was quite light, I wasn't nearly as strong as I am now and if I wasn't overcome with animalistic need, I might have dropped her, which would have really killed the evening). With a growl, I pinned her against the bed with my body and almost drove headfirst if you will into her warm need but my instincts saved my ass this time – although she was quite ready, I needed to be certain and it was my time so I should try to be a little polite at least.

My left held her cheek as I re-attached my lips to hers in a hungry kiss and my right covertly slid down and started stroking the lovely petals of her womanhood. I almost shook uncontrollably as my brain screamed after the nerves stated that it finally touched a woman's naught bits and that my odds of being a non-virgin by the end of the evening where quite good. Lucy shuttered hard as my fingers graced over her clit, and danced back and forth once being certain of its location. Recalling my instructions from a Happier Sex Life, I treated it like the gentle pearl that it is and touched it softly instead of cramming my fingers into it as my masculine nature almost begged me to. Lucy's eyes rolling into her head and her mouth opening and closing rhythmically rewarded me for my efforts, though quickly she recovered and clamped a hand around my neck and almost shouted in a harsh whisper...

"FUCK ME NOW!"

Okay, Point taken, no waiting for the boarding on that train of thought. Immediately I moved into position as I had practiced many times solitary (no, I wasn't THAT desperate ever! ), shifting her legs back, reaching under her butt to shift her slightly upwards and pressed my manhood against her womanhood, after a second of adjustment my mind flooded with carnal knowledge as I slid slowly into her. She gasped several times in finalized relief and anticipation as I continued to push myself into her. I leaned forward and wrapped my hands around her shoulders, rolling my lower back to give my hips more of a fulcrum swing as I pressed forward. Lucy's eyes fluttered again as I pushed to my limit into her, with about an inch to spare.

"Christ how much of that do you fucking have?" She moaned as I pulled back and pressed again into her. Oh mother of Christ this was fantastic, my brain fluttered with a thousand of different colors, each refracted over the college of positions I desperately wanted to try and how much I wanted this to last forever. I drew my hands back from her shoulders and rolled my fingers over her lovely breasts again, tweaking the nipples while leaning back, using my hips and back to thrust. A collection of sounds shouted from her mouth, gasps stumbling over sighs, which clung, to moans, all flooding from her. I seesawed back and forth, each time remembering to time the nipple tweaking to counterbalance my pulling stroke.

My eagerness to try different positions won me over and I got her to lift her left leg in a slight haze of ecstatic confusion and I rolled her onto her side, and continued my earlier thrusting pattern. This was quickly dismissed as an option, she wasn't feeling the love like she had before. I had almost with a blush to my face asked if doggie style was an option, provided I didn't try to enter the back door. She laughed beautiful music and promptly positioned herself on her knees, her sweet ass sticking up in the air.

I had moved a pillow underneath her as the good book told me to, to help align our hips to the new position, crawled between her legs again, found my entrance and carefully re-entered her. This position naturally allowed my full stature to enter her and she quickly grabbed a pillow and bellowed into it a good string of obscenities, which I confirmed to be clear signs of pleasure. I moved my hand back underneath her to dab at her clit again and started thrusting again.

Something clicked, broke and run amok in my head all at once. I moved her legs together beneath me, getting full control of my thrusting and started to almost howl as I drove myself home into Lucy. I had to use my left hand to balance myself against her hip as I plowed forward, Lucy almost flaying as she started to have an earth-shattering orgasm. She shoved her hips back against me, trying to get as much of me into her as she could, as I grunted and went damn near primal. My shoulders shook as I drove hard towards my first intercourse orgasm of my own, the world getting dimmer in places and brighter in others, like the walls falling away and the night sky beaming down at us. I couldn't have enough of her, to feel her from the inside, to know pleasure was coming from my actions, my dick, my con anima. Her sexy, her need blended in with mine and I lost all my composure.

About the time I was taking in the frozen dawning of the explosion of my virginity, Lucy was reaping the fruits of that change and exploding herself. She came hard and I learned first hand the abilities of a woman who has fairly good vaginal muscles and abundant control of them. Her vagina in a spastic fashion clamped down on my dick and shuttered off, only to contract again, throwing further napalm on my already expanding fiery blast. I moan, grunted and then felt whole body flare like a match in the hard cold night into life and energy in the form of sperm, as it shot from my body and thankfully restrained against elastic strength of the condom I wore. My thrusting had locked into involuntary spasms now, as my hips thundered forward like a wild horse I rode with my torso, my hands almost flung back as invisible wind fled past me.

Slowly we both slowed down, the world fading back into a dull hue, our hips almost slumping against each other as I gently laid down against her back and wrapped my arms around her. I laid against her lightly, so she could breath comfortably, not wanting to pull out right away to bask in the glow of the moment. Reason and Logic in good time came to me reminded me that I have a sperm-laden used condom in a woman's naughty bits and the odds of said condom breaking were high so I politely withdrew and disposed of it accordingly in a nearby trash can.

I rolled back onto my back beside Lucy, whom was lying there, her legs quivering from the aftershock of her orgasm. I reached down and pulled some covers up over us, trying to hold back the cool nature of the basement from my lover and myself. I nuzzled my nose against her and kissed the nape of her neck softly.

After a few moments Lucy shuttered again and sighed, turning her head towards me and with some effort narrowed her eyes, "Are you certain this is your first time?"

"Completely."

Her eyes searched my face for any sign of subterfuge or lies of omission, finding none she shook her head, "Wow... We might need to get you a leather fendora, maybe a bull whip perhaps."

I cocked an eyebrow at her, "Why those things?"

"Because you, my sweet little man, are quite the Indiana Jones in the sack." She rolled over and gave me a deep appreciatory kiss and I deeply kissed her back, my hands resting on her lower back as I quietly inside cheered, overjoyed with my first time.

12