Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could wait no more.

We embraced and kissed in the shower and my dick was rubbing against her pussy and ready for action again. But we had no condoms.

"OK, we can fool around some, we'll finish in the bed." she said.

Our kisses were long and deep and we slowly went down to the shower floor. She was on top of me, light as a feather. She slid her body across mine down to my swelling dick and caressed it before taking it into her mouth again like last night. But this time her mouth action was brief. She took my dick and worked it into her pussy. She was moaning all the while

"Uhhh...that's it baby..ooo..let me fuck you slow." she said

"Oh my god I'm fucking you." I said

She moved her hips back and forth as the shower water splashed over us, occasionally rubbing her pussy too. I didn't want to explode just yet. I wanted to do something else.

I reluctantly pulled her down on me and off my dick. I then had her stand up against the shower walls. She seemed to know what I wanted and spread her ass cheeks. I soaped her asshole up and got behind her

"Be gentle baby." She said softly.

"I will." I replied.

I rubbed my dick against her little hole and slowly pushed in. It was incredibly tight.

"UHHHH!" she yelled "Oh, oh, oh, oh!"

"Does that hurt?" I said

"A little, don't do it too much baby I'm sorry."

"Just a little bit more."

"OK" she said breathlessly

I reached around and gently held her waist and pushed some more.

"Ohhh my god...uh..uh..uh..uh" she uttered as she met my thrusts. I knew this was something else, but I promised to be gentle. I stopped thrusting and slowly pulled out. She turned with a confused look on her face

"Why did you stop?"

"I promised I'd be gentle, besides, we can finish in the bedroom."

"OK, thank you." she said smiling.

"Besides, there are other things we can do here."

"Oh!" she said surprised

I rubbed her pussy again

"Time for me to see if it's clean enough"

"Oh, yes, please check" she replied

I got down on my knees and did a close inspection. She was shaved clean all right. Her folds were a pristine pink. I got a generous lather of soap going and rubbed it into her. She was giggling and moaning at the same time. I used my fingers to open her up and found her clit. I softly kissed that and she moaned even louder as my tongue worked its way in and out of her pussy. She tasted so good. We both knew we should continue this somewhere else. I kissed her some more and we stepped out of the shower. I toweled her off and she did the same to me. I then swept her off her feet and carried her into the bedroom. She was beaming at my act of gallantry.

"Oh yes! Take me 'Hollywood Jim' take me to the bedroom!" she said smiling but with a comedic tone in her voice

The bedroom was colored in electric red, the bed itself was enormous and the windows looked out on the strip as the sun began shining. Paris checked herself out in the mirrors. She then got another condom out and wrapped it on my dick. We lay on the bed, she opened her legs fully now.

"Fuck me Hollywood," she said sweetly.

I smiled to myself and climbed on top of her, my dick was rock hard again and it slid into her pussy, she inhaled deeply, her eyes fluttering at the feel of my manhood.

"Oh baby...yes...that's it" she said in between moans

And I began to slowly fuck her. Her eyes looked at me with a mix of ecstasy and joy. We were both breathing heavily as I thrust into her fast and slow.

"Yes honey, just like that, ohhh my God! I'm gonna come! Huh yeah! Huh yeah! Huh yeah!" she screamed as she reached orgasm again.

I slowed down and just lay on top of her deeply kissing her as she rubbed her hands on my shoulders and back. There seemed to be an unspoken language between us, she just nodded at me and I pulled out of her. My dick was standing straight up. She lay beside me, removed the condom and began slowly rubbing my dick.

"I want to make you come now baby." She whispered in my ear

Her hands slowly worked their way around my dick before grasping and jerking it

"Oooo..so nice." She whispered

I was left speechless

"You like the way I do this, baby?" she whispered "I like it too."

My mind was conflicted trying to absorb the sweet nothings she was saying and not coming too soon. I wanted to make this last as long as possible.

"I like the way you fucked me baby, your dick always feels so good" she continued to whisper

"You can come for me, honey." she said

All I could do was exhale deeply and try to acknowledge her somehow, this all felt so good.

"Do you want to come on my tits, baby?" she whispered seductively

I couldn't say a thing I was so turned on by this scene

"Oh, I know how I can make you come!" She said

We sat up and she wrapped her legs around me, telling me to do the same to her. She resumed jerking me off.

"Now we can watch each other." She said with a giggle

She began to rub her pussy and jerk my dick at the same time

"Mmm..I like this...you feel so good baby." she said

Again, I could hardly speak I was too overwhelmed by the sensations and thoughts going through my head. And the vision of her pleasuring herself in front of me. But I could feel an explosion building within me. I stared into her eyes as they watched me in return.

"Come on honey...let me see you come." She said encouragingly

"Oh, I'm so wet baby...come for me baby...come on. Come for Paris, baby." She continued. Her voice oozed sweetness and sexuality all at the same time.

Her hand was moving in a rapid pace on my dick, I could hold out no more.

"Uhhh...I'm gonna come Paris...Oh god I'm coming." I said

And I exploded onto her

"Oh yeah, baby! That's it! Wow!" she screamed as she milked my dick for more

When my "gusher" had subsided, she gently kissed me, then leaned down and kissed off the remaining come on my dick.

"That was nice, baby" she whispered with a smile

I could hardly breathe, I felt so spent at that moment

"What a way to..start the day." I said breathlessly

She giggled in response

I lay back on the bed, she wrapped herself around me, and we fell back to sleep. We both awakened an hour or so later and took another shower together. I had to meet Chris before we left for L.A. Paris had a meeting with her agent. So we had to part ways again.

"So, do you think you'll end up buying this place?" I asked

"I doubt it. But if I do, you'll be the first to know," she said with a smile.

We both kissed lovingly

"I promise to keep in touch with you Hollywood. This time I mean it." She said with sincerity as she looked me in the eyes.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe surprising me like this is better." I said

We both laughed. I was heading for the door with Paris when she stopped me.

"Wait a minute, you deserve a little something."

"I deserve a little something? After all this? A little something? What do you mean?" I asked

Paris dashed away to the bedroom and came back with something in her hands, but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Wait 'til you get out the door before you look." And she slipped something into my pants pocket.

We kissed for one last time.

"See you soon Hollywood." she said as she closed the door to the suite and I walked away down the long hallway. I reached into my pocket and felt something soft and lacy. I immediately knew what it was.

I smiled widely to myself.

That morning I met up with Chris in the hotel coffee shop. He was pouring over a sports section and checking his phone for messages. As I sat down he looked up for a moment

"Hello stranger, where've you been?"

"Missing all the fun, I'll bet."

"Nah, not too much." He said.

"Did you win or lose?"

"Hmm, broke even." He responded.

"Did the photos come out good?"

"Yeah, record company honchos were happy, they might have us go on tour with them"

"With Tigress?" I said with some disdain

"Hey, money is money," he said in response "besides, traveling the world on someone else's tab never gets old, my friend."

We made our flight with time to spare, stowed our gear and settled in for the ride home. I was tired from this whirlwind of a trip, and Chris was starting to fade out too. Even though I'd spent the better part of the weekend with Paris, I was still disappointed.

"Geez, my first time in Vegas and I didn't get to do anything, well nothing I'd planned." I said

"Aw, don't worry about it, man. That's the great thing about this place; it's always a new town every year, every month for that matter. You'll never get to really see all of it. It'll always be waiting for you."

"Yeah, but still, we were supposed to do Vegas "Rat Pack Style."

"We did do Vegas, we just did it pack rat style" as he pointed to our gear and chuckled.

"OK, but still. I'm sorry if I abandoned you Chris. We never got to that rib joint you were raving about. We didn't try the craps tables. I just feel like I ditched you while I was off on my own."

"Well..." Chris looked up and then reached down for his leather carry-on bag and opened it slightly. Inside were a pair of pink satin panties and a pair of red satin panties. My eyes widened at the sight

"Candy and Mandy send you their regards." he said with a snicker

I opened my bag inside were a pair of Paris' lace panties.

"So does Paris." I said as I raised my can of Sprite.

Chris' eyes were like saucers.

"In your own words Chris, you 'ol dog you!" I said.

Chris raised his drink and we laughed all the way home to LA.

12