Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and we kissed.

Then her phone rang.

"Oh crap!" She said with anger.

I remembered what her temper could be like, so it was probably best not to tell her otherwise.

She grabbed the phone off the wall, but sounded happy to talk to whoever was on the line.

"Hey! Uh-huh, right. Yes. Right, I'll see you then." She said pleasantly and hung up the phone. A look of terror came over her face.

"That was my Mom. You've got to get outta here, now!" She said urgently.

"Oh, boy!" I said.

We both dashed back to the bedroom and got dressed.

"Gee, it's déjà` vu all over again." I hurriedly said as I zipped up my pants and found my shoes.

"Very funny!" she said as she found a t-shirt and threw it on.

I got to her door, and turned back.

She had a look of sadness and longing on her face.

She walked up and gave me a big kiss goodbye.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise." She said

"OK, see you soon." I said as I dashed out to my car.

I backed out of her driveway and hit the road. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw another Benz pulling into her driveway.

"Hollywood, you old dog you." I muttered to myself as I drove away.

12