Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must've figured I should let this encounter last as long as possible.

Kim held me close as I fucked her, her legs wrapped around my back. I could her breathing in my ear and whispering slowly;

"Jim...oh my god this is so good...I love this...oh yes...yes...fuck me...fuck me."

I looked into her eyes and she was smiling, I knew I was doing everything right.

I pulled her back up, and she held on tight to me as we switched to her being on top of me. She sat up and I got the full picture of those gorgeous tits as she moved back and forth on my dick. She ran her hands over her tits and smiled lustfully at me as she fucked me.

"Oh my god this is great!" she laughed. She leaned down and kissed me deeply, then threw herself back up and rocked on my dick with more power.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Fuck me baby! Fuck me!" she said with passion.

Then she slowed down and held me close to her and whispered.

"I love you baby...this is sooo good!"

"I love this too..." I said.

"You wanna really have some fun?" she whispered.

"Yes." I replied.

"Do me doggie style." She said.

She slowly climbed off me and bent over, showing her ass and pink pussy to me. I got up and pulled on my dick a little, then got behind her. She looked over her shoulder at me;

"Every guy wants to do this, you should too." She said.

For a moment, I hesitated. 'Every guy?' Was I like every guy? Should I do what everybody else has? I don't know where this came from or what came over me;

"Actually I liked what we were doing before, me being on top of you, you looked so beautiful that way." I said.

She turned around and sat normally, with a confused look on her face.

"What?" She asked.

I sat down beside her and held her hand.

"You're quite beautiful, I liked what we did before, it might not seem like much, but it was special to me. I-I guess I'm just different." I said hesitantly.

"Wow...yes, you are." She replied, apparently she understood exactly what I was saying. "No one has ever said that to me. Thank you."

And she kissed me again.

I was unfortunately getting soft as we talked, but Kim took care of that.

She slowly rubbed my dick through the condom.

"You have a beautiful dick, Jim...it gets so nice and hard...and I can tell you like me...I like you too." She whispered in my ear.

I regained my arousal. She smiled at me, knowing what she'd done.

"Please fuck me Jim...let's finish what we started." She whispered in my ear as we kissed.

Kim lay back again and rubbed her pussy. I could've ended things right there just watching this alone. She looked so sensuous this way. But she was right, I wanted to finish what we'd started.

I got on top of her again and my dick slid into her love nest again. She breathed in deeply and held me tight as I fucked her, this time more forcefully, her legs wrapped around me and we were intertwined. This time I could feel every ounce of my energy going into her, she felt it too.

"YES! OH MY GOD FUCK ME! UH-HUH! UH-HUH! YES! OHMYGOD I'M GONNA COME! OH GOD! I'M COMING! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!" She screamed out as I exploded into her. I did a few last thrusts before slowly coming down and kissing her neck. She was still breathing heavily. I slowly rolled off her, then suddenly realized I wasn't on a bed as I hit the floor with a thud.

Kim laughed at my accident. Then she came down onto the floor and we hugged one another.

"Gee, was it that good?" She asked with a laugh.

"You floored me, baby." I replied.

We both laughed hysterically.

Kim sat up and hugged me.

"That was great. You really are something 'Mr. Holly-I mean Jim." She said in a sexy voice.

I smiled in response.

"You are too, Ms. Kardashian." I replied.

"Please," she corrected. "To you, I'm Kim."

Kim and I dressed and I started out towards the front door.

"Hey, let me give you my number." She said and handed me her business card.

It was elegantly printed with her name and the store's logo.

"You tell Chris, he's got a deal. And I'll call you next time I'm in L.A." she said as we kissed one last time.

"OK, I'll see you soon." I said.

"Bye, baby." She said.

I walked back to Chris' Porsche, and then turned to see Kim getting into her black Bentley and driving away. She smiled and waved as the Bentley disappeared into the evening traffic.

I sat in the car for a few minutes and thought about everything that happened here. I smiled, then started up the Porsche and headed back to L.A.

12