Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! You got a nice cock!" she giggled.

I was too overwhelmed to speak at this moment.

She resumed her fellatio work on me, she looked so sexy. I tried to reach down to feel her tits that hung seductively. She inched forward a little so I could feel them better, then she sat up.

"Oh, you should have some of this baby." She said.

Britney stood up and sat down on my lap, offering those beauties to me.

"Take 'em honey...they're all yours." She whispered.

My tongue and hands now felt her tits, Britney was breathing heavily, her tits heaving upwards with every breath.

"Oh that feels so good Jim...Mmmm...keep doing that...keep sucking mah boobs." Her accent got more pronounced, and even sexier, as she ran her fingers through my hair. Then she threw her own head back.

"Oh God! That feels so fuckin' good! Oh my god!!" she screamed out.

Then she seemed to collapse in my arms.

After a few moments, she looked into my eyes, smiling.

"Ooooh...that was sooo nice."

"You feel wonderful." I said.

"Thank you...I want to do some more." She said. "Come on, my bedroom will be more comfortable."

Britney stood and led me down the hallway to her bedroom. I couldn't resist temptation and touched her cute ass. She giggled.

She lay on the bed with her legs spread wide, she was a work of art, her pussy was golden blonde and she had a look of deep lust on her face. I stood for a moment admiring her.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

I got onto the bed and crawled up to her pussy, it smelled like flowers and I touched her lips slightly, she jerked back a little.

"I'm sorry, I'm a little sensitive down there at first...please lick me."

As my tongue began to lick her, I could see her head slowly fall back as she let out a long slow moan. She was also softly caressing her nipples. I continued to lick her pussy, then worked my way inside it. This sent her into fits of ecstasy.

"Oh yes! Oh god...oh fuck yes! Oh god! Oh my fuckin' god!" she cried out.

I could feel her hand on my head as it seemed to push me further inside her. Then I felt her climax gushing on my lips, she tasted so sweet. I felt her hands pull my head up.

"Baby you better fuck this girl now!" she said with a laugh.

I sat up and got ready to fuck her.

"Uh, do you have any...." I asked sheepishly

"Oh I got my tubes tied long ago just fuck me." She said.

I got into position and eased myself into her pussy. It was so hot and tight as it wrapped around my dick, Britney was so excited.

"Yeah that's it! Oh yeah I can feel you!" she said excitedly. "Oh, yeah!"

I began to pump in and out of her and I was feeling the same sensations as she was, this was a million dollar pussy I was fucking.

"Oh! Fuck me Jim! Fuck me!" she cried out.

Already she was pushing me to be everything she expected, and I loved it.

Britney was laughing and smiling all the time.

"Oh yeah! Fuck this MILF honey! Uh-HUH! Yeah!"

Britney was calling herself a MILF? Whoa!

I kept pounding into her, then slowed down as I lay on top of her. I could feel her arms around me as we kissed deeply. I pulled out of her and she instinctively turned around and showed her ass to me. I rubbed my dick on her cunt, then pushed inside, she groaned erotically as I went inside her.

"Uhhhhyeah! Uh god! Yeah baby...fuck my ass..." she said.

Britney now leaned downward and her face was buried in a pillow, her ass up high as I fucked it. Then she threw her head upward and screamed out in ecstasy.

"YEAH! FUCK ME BABY FUCK ME!!"

I was leaning back and Brit was matching my motions move for move.

I now slowed down and pulled her up, she turned and kissed me over her shoulder.

"I wanna ride you honey." She whispered.

I pulled out and she turned around.

"Oh man, you're still hard...wow." She said, amazed.

Britney climbed on top of me and lowered herself onto my dick. She had this smile of pure pleasure on her face as she bit her lip slightly.

"Oh...this is sooo nice...I like this." She said softly to me. "You like watching my boobs?"

"Y-y-yes..." I replied.

"I can tell." She said as she caressed them and rocked on my dick.

Britney leaned down and kissed me as she continued to rock. She felt so nice. The slow motion was really turning me on and I could feel an explosion building as she continued to gently rock on me. She was smiling and giggling the whole time. She started to rock faster.

"I can feel you baby...you're growing inside me...you gonna cum?" she asked breathlessly.

"Yes...oh man...I'm gonna cum..." and I let out a roar from deep within as I exploded. Britney began to cry out at the same time.

"Oh my god! I can feel you! I feel you! Oh my god...yes...yes!" she cried.

As our climaxes subsided, she fell onto me and I held her, then she rolled off me. We were both panting like Olympic athletes after a marathon.

"Wow...oh man that was incredible." She said as she turned over.

My eyes were closed and I was without words, but still smiling.

We lay on the bed for a bit, then she slowly rolled of the bed and stood up.

"Oh wow, look." She said to me.

I turned around and she was showing me her pussy, I could see my cum dripping out of it.

"Man, you had a lot in you, it's coming out of me." She said giggling. "It feels good." She said as she rubbed it around her pussy.

"Come on, I wanna show you something else." She said as she took my hand.

I was still exhausted from our sex, but somehow found the energy. She led me into her bathroom. It was sand-colored, with marble accents all around, and huge mirrors on the walls. A big Jacuzzi tub was in the middle.

"You wanna take a bubble bath?" she said with a smile.

"Wow...uh...OK." I said.

"This'll be nice...we can relax a little more." She said.

Britney got the water going and sprinkled some exotic smelling bath salts and bubbles into the tub. She began to brush her hair in the mirror as I watched. She looked at herself in the mirror, but I knew she was looking at me.

"Did you like fucking me Jim?" she asked.

"Yes...a lot." I said with a happily tired look on my face. My dick was slowly coming back to life as well.

"I liked it more." She said.

The tub was nearly full and the bubbles covered the surface. Britney held me close and we kissed.

"Mmmm...you were wonderful." She said with a smile.

My hands began to feel all around her body and she was breathing heavy again.

"Oh baby, it's bath time for you." She said sweetly.

We climbed into the Jacuzzi tub and let the bubbles flow around us. We were already laughing at how crazy this all was. But she still looked sexy as hell as she began to soap her body down. She knew I was watching her closely. She came over to me now.

"Will you scrub my back for me?" she asked innocently.

"Sure." I said as I took some soap, lathered it up, and began to rub her back with it. She made sounds of pleasure as I did this. She turned around and I washed her tits. She seductively bent her body as I slowly caressed them. Her eyes were half closed and her smile told how turned on she was. I was too! I knew I was rock hard again and she did too.

"My turn...you need to be cleaned up, you naughty boy! Coming here all sexed up for little 'ol me." She said with a laugh.

Britney turned around and began soaping my body. As she did this, we kissed more until we were lying against the sides of the tub.

We were both spent. Our fucking and the heat of the tub had worn us out. We held each other close as the bubbles flowed around us.

"I love this...it's so perfect." She said.

"It feels great..." I said, my voice trailing off.

Britney turned and kissed me softly.

"You were just what I needed, baby." She said softly.

All I could do was smile as we held one another. I don't think either of us was looking for sex, I doubted I could give it to her anyway.

We stayed in the tub for quite awhile, then got out and dried each other off. She had some gorgeous tits that felt so nice to hold.

She led me back to the bedroom and we stretched out naked on the large bed. She wrapped herself around me and we soon fell asleep.

As morning came, I heard Britney answer the phone by the bed. Then she awakened me abruptly.

"Hey, you've gotta get going, my dad's on his way up!"

"Oh, man. OK, uh where should I go?" I said as I sat up quickly and searched for my clothes.

"You know where the kitchen is? There's a door out to a service corridor, just follow that and it'll take you out to the main hallway." She said as she hurriedly dressed.

I tried to remember exactly what I'd had when I came up here and figured I was all set. Britney came over and gave me a quick hug and kiss.

"You're out in LA, right?" she said.

"Right, East Coast Image." I replied.

"OK baby, I'll call you when I'm home." She said as she kissed me.

"This was great." She said with that classic Britney smile.

As we headed for the kitchen, I turned to her;

"I guess this is what you call love on the run, right?" I joked.

She laughed as she kissed me one last time and I exited the apartment by the service corridor. The corridor was a long hallway that led out to the bank of elevators we'd come up on. As I waited for the elevator, the bell rang and out stepped an older gentleman wearing an LSU jacket and weathered khaki pants. We caught one another's eye.

"Morning." I said.

"Yes, good morning." He said as he looked at me with a bit of suspicion. "Do you live here too?"

"Oh no, just visiting a business contact. I got off on the wrong floor." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh, I see. My daughter lives her." He said.

"Well, lucky girl." I said.

"Yes, you're right." He said as he walked away towards Britney's place.

That was her dad, I realized.

I got on the down elevator and as the doors closed, breathed a sigh of relief.

Maybe "Hollywood Jim" needs to get back to hanging around normal people, like Paris Hilton.

12