Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jim...fuck me now...come on fuck me now." Jessica said sexily to me.

I slowed down and pulled out of Ashlee, who collapsed onto the bed, exhausted.

"Oh yeah! Fuck my sister!" Ashlee said with gusto.

Jessica lay down again and spread her legs wide I entered her sweet pussy. She had a mega-watt smile on her face as I came up to her. As hot as Ashlee was, fucking Jessica was more thrilling. She was a true bombshell as I pounded into her pussy, her tits swaying back and forth all the while. I turned to look at Ashlee who was slowly rubbing her own pussy and watching us with a look of quiet pleasure on her face.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! God yes!" Jessica cried. "Ohhhh fuck!"

Ashlee looked to be in another world as she softly rubbed herself, Jessica was too, but because of my actions.

I pulled out of Jessica.

"Turn over, Jess." I said, somewhat out of breath.

Jessica turned over and showed her cute ass to me, shaking it a little before I came up behind her and slowly pushed my dick into her pussy. She let out a low, slow "Ohhhhhyeahhhh" as I was inside her. And then I began to fuck her sweet ass. Ashlee was watching us, then sat up and kissed me as I fucked her sister. Ashlee caressed her sister's ass, then kissed it.

"Nice." She said to me in that sweet voice of hers.

My rhythm with Jessica continued and I could feel another explosion coming fast.

"I-I-I'm gonna cum soon, I wanna cum on your tits!" I yelled.

I quickly pulled out and Jessica turned around and put her tits under my dick, Ashlee did the same, she began to jerk my dick, handing it to Jessica who continued. Then I exploded all over those golden globes of Jessica's and Ashlee's.

I felt totally spent and crashed backwards onto the bed. The girls were laughing at my stamina, then they lay beside me.

"Hey...that was so good." Ashlee said softly.

Jessica kissed me softly.

"Thank you baby." She said.

I was too exhausted to reply. The girls giggled, they knew what they'd done.

We all fell asleep on the huge bed.

I awoke an hour or so later. The sun was just starting to rise outside. I could hear water running in the bathroom. I slowly got up, sore as hell, and waked toward the bathroom.

Inside was a lovely sight.

Jessica Simpson was in the shower, her naked body looking even more alluring than usual because of the steam and water flowing down through her blonde hair.

"Hey baby!" she said as she reached for some soap.

"Hey, back." I said sleepily.

"Wanna join me?" she said with a smile.

I smiled back.

"Why not?" I said as I gingerly entered the large shower stall.

Jessica gave me a passionate hug and kiss as I entered, my dick already had come to life as it brushed against her wet soapy body, and her tits touched my chest. My hands went down her back and felt the curves of her ass. She let out a small sound of pleasure as she felt my hands on her wet body.

"Let me wash you honey." She said as she took the soap and worked up a thick lather in her hands. She slowly ran her hands over my body, looking into my eyes as she did this, her flirty smiles only made me more excited. She could tell it was turning me on as she looked down at my dick and smiled more.

"Mmmm...you like this." She said.

I nodded.

"I do too." She said. "Will you wash me honey?"

I got an equally thick lather going and worked my hands over her body. Her tits felt so soft and slippery in my hands and Jessica let out little cries of pleasure. Her hand went down to my dick and caressed it as I caressed her tits with the soap and my hands.

"Wash my pussy babe." She said softly.

I used my soapy hands on her love nest and it felt even sexier than I thought it would. My fingers entered her pussy with ease and she gasped at this.

"Oh yessss...baby that's it." She said.

I kissed her as my fingers continued to probe her pussy. It felt incredibly wet.

"Oh my god baby...fuck me..." she said breathlessly.

I was fully erect as I turned her back against the shower wall and worked my dick into her. She was luckily a little shorter than me.

"Oh god yeah! Uh-huh...huh-yeah...huh-yeah!" she cried out as I fucked her with steady thrusts. She wrapped her legs around my thighs and I had her fully off the floor and continued thrusting into her hot pussy.

"Yes! OH GOD YES!!" she screamed out.

I continued thrusting into her an I could feel my explosion coming fast.

"Jess...Jess...I'm gonna cum!" I said quickly.

"Oh yeah! Oh god do it!" she cried out.

I exploded into her hot pussy.

"Oh Jesus I feel it! Oh, god I feel it!" she cried.

I held her against the wall as the water continued to cascade around us. We could hardly move just yet. Then I slowly let her back down. She was still feeling wobbly and she held onto me, kissing me.

"Oh god that was incredible." She said breathlessly.

She let the water cascade through her blonde hair. It looked so hot as she ran her fingers through it. She looked at me and smiled, standing there naked and wet practically gave me another hard-on right there.

"Hey baby..." she said very naughty smile to me.

"Hey back." I replied with an equally naughty look.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. Wrapping myself in a towel I walked out to the bedroom area and Ashlee was awake. She sat on her stomach watching me as I came out.

"Hey, I heard you two go in there. Must've been fun!" she said.

"Well, it was, I can't lie about that." I replied.

She sat up, still naked, and came over to kiss me before heading into the bathroom.

I stood there, and smiled to myself.

Jessica came out, still naked and looking hot, and dried her long blonde hair.

"Ashlee's in there if you want to go again." She said with a giggle.

"Oh man...you two are gonna wear me out!" I said wearily.

"That's the idea honey!" she laughed.

Jessica kissed me deeply and pulled my towel away. She caressed my dick as we kissed and between that and her freshly clean smell I was getting excited again.

"OK, go on in there sport! Jessica laughed as she turned me around and slapped my ass. "Show her why they call you 'Hollywood Jim'!"

I whirled around.

"How do you know about...?" I asked, stunned.

"Oh, I heard some things, from different people." She giggled.

I was speechless, again. But I could see from the smile on her face she was beyond happy at this moment.

"Go on..." she said.

"Yeah! Come on!" I heard Ashlee call from the shower.

I looked at Jessica again, she was still smiling. I took a deep breath and went into the bathroom.

Ashlee was washing her hair and looking hot. She looked at me and my growing excitement as I gingerly stepped in and joined her. She giggled and we embraced. She kissed me deeply and our tongues danced with one another. She was caressing me all over and held my dick softly.

"Oh my...it's so hard. You get it up pretty quick don't you?" she said with a smile.

"I guess so." I said sheepishly.

I was still a nervous kid even after all this time.

"Well, I think it's so beautiful." She said.

"You do?" I said, surprised.

"Oh yes...it's nice and hard...and big...you should be proud of yourself. I wanna see what you can do with it." She said.

Ashlee caressed it some more as the hot water flowed around us. She turned around to wash her face and I slowly came up behind her and gingerly held her around the waist. She moaned as she felt my hands on her, and my dick poking her.

"Do it baby...I'm ready." She said softly.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Fuck me...stick it in me...I'm ready." She replied.

Ashlee leaned forward as I held my dick. I worked it slowly into her pussy and she moaned long and slow as I pushed inside her. She felt very soft and tight as her pussy wrapped itself around me.

"Oh Jim...oh my god that's soooo good!" she said very erotically.

I began to slowly push in and out of her, I felt good too. I gripped her soft ass and felt it, it was slippery and soapy.

"Oh yeah...fuck me Jim...fuck me baby..." she was saying.

My hands went up her thighs and held those beautiful tits of hers, they might not be as large as her sisters' but were very nice handfuls.

"Oh baby...hold my boobs...yeah baby...yeah baby!" she said with increasing passion, like it was building inside her the more I fucked her.

I was pushing into her pussy with equal passion, her cute ass was meeting my every thrust.

"Oh baybeeeeeeeee!!!!" she now screamed. "I'm coming baby! I'm coming, oh god I'm coming!"

I was far from finishing, I kept pushing into her and holding her tits. I slowed down somewhat so she could recover. I pulled out of her and she turned around to kiss me.

We held each other tight as my dick poked her pussy.

"Oh god that was good..." she said as we kissed. "Oh baby...it's your turn now." she said with a mischievous smile. She looked down and caressed my dick again. Then she knelt down and took my dick into her mouth, making sweet love to my manhood. Seeing her slide up and down its length was supremely erotic. She'd come off it and jerk it with her hands as she looked up at me with a naughty look on her face.

"Like that baby?" she said with a smile.

I smiled and nodded in response as she resumed her oral love.

Her tongue swirled around the head and she laughed as I filled her mouth. Then she took all of me into her mouth, swallowing my full length. I could only groan in response as I felt myself swallowed by this redhead beauty. And now I felt an explosion building within me.

"Ashlee...oh yeahhhhh!!!" I said as I exploded into her mouth.

She didn't gag at all but swallowed every bit of me. When she came off my dick she jerked the remainder out of me and onto her tits. She then stood up slowly and hugged me.

"Oh my god...that was wonderful!" she said passionately in my ear.

I was too spent to reply.

"Oh, I really did you good didn't I?" she laughed.

Ashlee softly washed me again, it was like a slow massage as she lovingly caressed every part of me.

"OK, I think we've had enough." She said with a smile.

We stepped out of the shower and she dried me off. Then led me back to the bedroom where Jessica had fallen back to sleep. Ashlee and I lay down and she wrapped herself in me and we were soon asleep as well.

And that's how I found myself not much later as I awoke. I slowly raised myself from the bed and went over to the window and looked out on the ocean. I could hear Jessica breathe in and sit up. She got off the bed and hugged me from behind as she joined me at the window.

"Mmmm...this is nice." She said softly.

"Yes, it is." I replied.

Ashlee was awake now and began to dress.

"I think we gotta get going Jess." She said, with a touch of regret in her voice.

"Right...we're meeting some friends in town." Jessica said.

I looked at my watch.

"Yeah, Chris is flying in this afternoon and I'm leaving tomorrow morning." I said.

The girls soon departed and I resumed my spot on the deck as I heard Chris arrive.

"Aloha!" he said.

"Hey, aloha to you too." I replied.

"So what's Mr. Hollywood been up to in paradise?" he asked.

I could only chuckle in response.

12