Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased myself up and slowly pushed into Carrie Underwood's pussy.

She inhaled and her breathing grew more rapid as I pushed inside her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh..." she said with slowly decreasing volume as she grew accustomed to me inside her. Then she sighed, beautifully I should add.

"Oh Carrie...." I said.

"Baby....ohhhhhhyyyesssss..." she said blissfully. "Oh Jesus....oh my...oh Jim..."

I began to slowly push in and out of her hot pussy, she held me close to her and I could feel her fingers gripping my back muscles.

"Oh yessss...uh-huh....ohhhyesss...uh..uh...uh...uh...oh god..." she moaned.

I looked down at this angel-faced songbird, her eyes were closed and barely any sound was escaping now. She opened her eyes and smiled slightly at me. I kissed her lips and neck and could feel her gripping me tighter.

"Oh yes...baby...uh-huh! Oh yes! Oh God....oh yes...OH YESS...OH GODDDD YESSSSSSSS!!!!" she cried out. Her body tensed up as she arched her back, then collapsed into the bed. I was still inside her. I rolled onto my back and she sat up, momentarily running her fingers through her blonde locks, then out of reflex rocking back and forth on my still hard dick. She smiled, knowing how in control she was at this moment.

"Oh baby...mmmm....this is so cool...uh-huh...oh yeah..." she sounded so sexy.

I could see my dick sliding in and out of her pussy as she began to raise herself up, then down on it. She'd occasionally gasp as it went inside her.

"Oh yeah...uh huh...oh yessss...." She moaned. She ran her hands down my chest, then up her own body to her tits, so sexy! She knew she was turning me on.

I could feel my explosion building inside of me as she kept rocking back and forth on me.

"Oh baby...you're getting' harder...uh-huh...uh-huh...UH-HUH! UH-HUH! OH GODDDDDD!!!!" she screamed as I exploded into her pussy.

Carrie leaned back as her orgasm came over her, then slowly leaned forward to kiss me. I gently turned her onto her side and we held each other in the candlelit room.

"Oh Jim, that felt so good. Thank you, baby." She said softly.

I could only smile and softly kiss her in return.

"Was I...um..." she hesitantly asked.

"Beautiful, that's what you were." I replied. I knew she was uncertain of her "abilities".

She smiled widely and we snuggled in together, sleep quickly came over us.

An hour or two later, I could hear her moving about, talking to Ace. I slowly sat up and saw Carrie walk out of the room wearing only her Cowboys jersey, her cute ass was clearly seen. And I could've sworn I saw her look over her shoulder and wink at me.

Man was I a lucky so-and-so at this moment.

12