Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Jim!" she said as she bounced over to me and gave me a hug.

"You know her?" Chris asked, stunned.

"Sure he does, bought me a beer and everything!" she replied

I could only nod a reply.

Amy came over too.

"Hi, Ash! Looking good out there, director really says you're a natural at this."

"Oh, great! Been a long time since I did moves like that."

"You were a cheerleader?" I asked

"No, just a High School Musical cast member." She laughed

The director called a wrap for the day and everybody began to disperse to their dressing rooms.

"Hey, stick around. I owe you one." Ashley said as she headed for her trailer.

"OK, I'll be around." I said.

Ashley trotted off like the cute cheerleader she was playing.

"I'm really glad you guys are doing the photos." Amy said to me

"Oh, thanks. Just doing our job, you know." Chris said

"Just out of curiosity, how come the network didn't use their people on this?" I asked

"I wondered about that too, I think somebody at the network got a call from somebody else." Amy said "I'm just as confused as you. But hey, you do good work so in the end you're here, right?"

"Can't argue there." Chris said as he turned away to take a call on his cell.

My phone rang suddenly too, that's strange.

"So did you like being around the Hellcats?" the voice on the other end said.

It was Blake.

"Um...yes, but how did you...?"

"Hey, I've got friends in high places." I could tell she was smiling as she spoke. "how do you think you got this gig?"

"Ah, I see!" I replied "I always thought you were a crafty one Miss Blake."

"Oh, I'm a lot of things, baby." she said in a tone that was so sly and so sexy at the same time.

"Absolutely, are you in town now?"

"I'll be home day after tomorrow, just finishing up some stuff for the Dreamer DVD. Then I have to re-shoot some scenes for Green Lantern."

"Great, I owe you a dinner you know."

"Mmmm, can't wait!" she replied "I'll call you tomorrow."

"OK" I said as we hung up

I turned to see Ashley had changed into loose running pants and a pink Ed Hardy t-shirt. Her hair was in a loose ponytail.

"Hey, think you could do me a favor?" she asked

"Sure, what?"

"I need a ride home, my car is getting its yearly service and won't be ready 'til later."

"OK, let's go."

Amazing how things move so fast sometimes.

3 AM, my bedroom...

Blake turned over and breathed in, her beautiful eyes opening a little. She saw me and smiled.

"Hey gorgeous..." she whispered.

"Hey, sleepy girl."

"Mmmmm...It's so quiet..."

"I like it this way."

"Me too..." her voice drifted off as she went back to sleep "Me too..."

But not before I softly kissed her cheek.

Like I said, amazing how things move so fast sometimes.

Ashley and I headed for her house in my SLK convertible.

"This is an awesome car!" she said excitedly

"Thanks, I still can't believe it's mine." I said as we headed onto the highway.

"I've got a BMW convertible, pretty sweet."

"Oh, that's an awesome car too."

Ashley was a sweet girl, she had such a nice personality. She wasn't on her cell the whole time, she was curious about my work, places we'd been.

"Probably comes from my background." She said

"How so?"

"Well, I'm not from here originally, I'm a Jersey girl. So I guess I've got that Jersey work ethic."

"No kidding?"

"Oh yes, I didn't want to mooch off my parents, so I worked in a Gap store for awhile. I learned a lot there."

"Me too, I used to work at a Burger King"

"I almost worked there."

"The money wasn't too bad, I'll say that."

We soon pulled up to Ashley's home in what seemed like a gated community. It was very elegant and I could tell she was very proud of it. She explained how she'd worked with her dad to design it. There were lots of marble and white surfaces throughout. Outside one window I could see what looked like a cabana house.

"I got the idea for that from this hotel I love in Cabo." She said "You've gotta see this room."

She led me down the hallway to an enormous white room that was lined floor to ceiling with shoes and clothes. Equally large mirrors covered one wall and there was a big pink ottoman in the center.

"I'm a bit of a clotheshorse as you can see." She said

"You, a clotheshorse? Impossible!"

Ashley stood near me and smiled warmly.

"And you're not, I suppose?" she finally said

"Well, no I'm not." I said as I examined a pair of pink cowboy boots "Pink cowboy boots just aren't my style. But I will admit I always wanted a pair of snakeskin boots" I said as I held a pair she had. "Very rock and roll."

We were staring at one another now, like something big was about to happen. We just didn't know what it would be.

Ashley finally broke the tension.

"Um...let me get you something to drink."

"Good idea." I was somewhat relieved she'd said that.

Ashley's kitchen was large and off-white in color with marble surfaces throughout.

"Like it? My dad's a contractor so he did all the work. We fought like cats and dogs on this room, but hey, it's my house, right?" She said proudly as she took out a frozen vanilla ice drink and handed one to me.

"These are sooo decadent!" she said as she sipped hers.

"Whoa!" I said after the first sip "you're right."

"They are great." She said with that smile of hers.

Even with dark brown hair she was still a knockout as she hopped up on the counter.

"So Jim...what do you think of me as a cheerleader?"

"Well, if you keep your kicks up the team might stand a chance in the state championship...rah-rah." I replied with a sheepish grin.

"You always have a good answer, don't you?"

"I try."

"I think you're trying pretty good...to charm me."

"You think so?"

Ashley nodded in response as she slurped her drink and slowly licked her lips, very provocatively too.

"I wonder what Vanessa knows that I don't?" she said in a voice that grew softer.

I could only look at her equally brown eyes and pink lips

"Uh, I wonder about that too." I said in the same way.

I had somehow moved in closer to her and her eyes closed slightly as we kissed. Her lips were slightly cold from the drink, but sweet from the drink too.

"I probably taste like vanilla." She said.

"That makes two of us." I said as I kissed her again "but I don't mind."

Ashley kissed me again.

"Neither do I." she said

I was leaning in and kissing Ashley deeper now as she sat on her marble counter, her legs spread so I could be close to her as we continued to kiss. Then I felt her shapely legs wrap around my waist and her arms around my neck as she tried to have me hold her up. I was surprised how light she felt in this position.

"Oh!" she said in wonder as she felt herself being held by me "Strongman, huh?"

"I guess so!" I replied as I kissed her again.

"Bedroom, baby." She breathlessly said as I carried her down the hallway to her bedroom.

Ashley's bedroom had sunlight streaming in everywhere, but she immediately pushed a button by her bed that closed the drapes, giving the room a soft glow.

"Sorry...I'm still a little self-conscious sometimes." She said as she walked back and kissed me.

"Don't be sorry, you're a lady." I said softly "nothing wrong with that."

"Thanks, Jim..." she said

Ashley slowly loosened her shirt and drew it up over a very toned belly and off. I did the same and we were topless in front of each other.

Ashley Tisdale had a very nice chest, maybe a B size. She seemed bashful with me looking at her like this.

"Sorry, it's still kinda weird for me." She said

"Me, too." I said

"I don't have like, mega-boobs." She said looking down at her tits

"Doesn't bother me, come here." I said softly as we hugged. She had a beautiful scent about her and her hair felt incredible as it slipped through my fingers while we kissed.

Her eyes were a cool shade of brown, like mine. My finger softly traced her cheek and she breathed in softly as she felt my touch.

"Ohhh...you feel so nice Jim."

"You do, too."

"Please touch me..." she said in soft, but pleading voice.

I cupped her breast and she breathed again in a soft tone that was so sexy to hear. Her nipples were penny-sized and were quickly erect the more I touched them.

"Yes...that feels so nice...I'm pretty sensitive there aren't I?" she said with a slight giggle.

I continued to play with her breasts, they were so soft.

"I like it...I guess I'm making you feel good."

"Oh yes...yes you are..." she said with a kiss "Don't stop."

Ashley's hands now roamed to my pants, mine roamed to hers.

We looked at one another, Ashley nodded.

I felt her hands go to my belt and loosen it.

The belt slipped through her hands now, and then my khaki pants were unbuckled. She slowly pulled the zipper down and the bulge in my underwear was definitely there.

Ashley let out a small gasp when she saw it.

"Oh my..." she said softly

We kissed again

"You can take my pants off too." She whispered

"OK, you're sure?"

She nodded.

Her running pants had only a thin ribbon to undo, I loosened it and her pants fell to the floor. She had on flesh colored panties that seemed to blend into her skin tone. My hands caressed her ass through the material and they felt so smooth and soft. Ashley moaned with my every touch. I slowly slipped my hand under the waistline and felt the bare skin of her ass, it was as soft as the rest of her was and Ashley continued to softly moan with my touches. Now she felt the front of my underwear and the hardness within.

"Can I see it?" she whispered.

I nodded.

Ashley now pulled my underwear down and my dick popped up, fully hard thanks to our desire. She jumped slightly then her mouth stayed open the more she saw my dick as it twitched slightly.

"Oh my..." she said with a cute laugh "You've got a nice one, honey." She said looking up at me.

I sheepishly nodded as we kissed again.

"Take mine off now." She said

I knelt down and slowly slid her panties down, exposing an ultra smooth pussy.

"Ashley...it's beautiful." I whispered as I looked up at her.

"Thank you...please...touch me there."

She didn't need to ask me twice.

My hand began to make its way to her love nest. She was super wet, my finger easily slid just slightly inside her and she inhaled sharply and moaned. I loved the slick, moist feeling of my fingers inside this beauty.

"Oh yes...uh-huh...yessss...oh god...oh yes..." she said breathlessly as my finger probed her. I now slid two fingers inside.

"Oh my....oh yes...yesss baby..."

The pink folds of her womanhood looked so inviting.

"Are you okay with what I'm doing?" I asked

Ashley could only nod, her breaths grew more rapid.

I moved in closer and softly blew on her pussy.

More rapid breaths from her. As if she knew what was coming and she was anticipating something nice.

My lips and tongue softly touched her pussy. My tongue licked the outer folds of her pussy. Ashley let out a slow gasp.

"Oh Jim..." she now shuddered as she felt my tongue enter her. The warmth of her pussy engulfed my tongue and I was eagerly licking her, teasing her with the tip of my tongue as it probed her. When I looked up at her, she was clearly in a dream. Her head was thrust backwards and her back arched.

"YYYYESSSS!!" she cried out. Then her breaths become choppy and rapid as her body relaxed. Her legs buckled and she began to kneel down to my level.

I hugged her and we kissed.

"Oh...my...my god..." she gasped "I forgot how that felt."

Ashley rested her head on my shoulder.

"Let's lie on the bed." I whispered

She nodded.

Ashley looked so sexy as she slowly slid under the covers. It felt great as we lay in it. She lay on my chest and rubbed it softly. She sat up and looked at me. I couldn't help but look at her nicely shaped tits

"I should return the favor, baby." She said with that smile we all knew from TV. She pulled back the covers and slowly reached down to feel my dick. It had softened with all my "lip service" on her. But she knew what she wanted, she wanted me hard.

"I like your, um, I like your dick" she said with a snicker, almost embarrassed by what she was saying, so un-Disney for her. "I like it a lot."

I only smiled.

Ashley's hand felt my dick, and as she began to stroke it, I could feel the blood pulsing through it and it was getting super-hard again, thanks to her touch.

"Wow...look at that." She said softly with a naughty smile.

"Kiss it." I said, very un-Hollywood for me now that I think of it.

She looked at me and flashed another naughty smile.

"Really?" she said looking at me.

I nodded.

"Okay..." she said with an 'I'll show you' look on her face.

Ashley leaned down and softly kissed the head, then kissed it again. Then her tongue began to tease the tip. Now her mouth started to envelop the head. She turned and looked at me as she slowly lifted her mouth off my dick.

"How's that?" she said.

"Nice." I said as I breathed in deeply "Very nice."

"I haven't done that very much. I know guys like it, but I don't."

"Oh, okay. I understand." I said

"Nothing against you, but, um, I like receiving rather than giving. If you know what I mean."

"Yes, I know exactly what you mean."

"Thanks, Jim." She said as she came back up and kissed my cheek. I embraced her and slowly turned over so she was on her back. She knew just what I was doing as I sat up. She opened her legs wide and had a look of excitement on her face. I took my still hard dick and lightly rubbed it over her pussy, then slid it into her. She was very tight, very wet, and very sexy. Her eyes were closed; she bit her lip and breathed in sharply as I entered her. Then she exhaled slowly.

I started to fuck Ashley Tisdale.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her and held her close as I went in and out of her hot pussy. When we kissed it was like we were joined even closer than before. Her arms were tight around me too.

"Baby...uh-huh...uh-huh...oh yesssss..." she cooed as we fucked.

I fucked her harder now, I could feel all my energy going into this beauty. She started to cry out, not in words, but in hot gasps and quick moans. When I slowed for a second, she could actually speak.

"God, yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!" she said quickly and passionately.

I slowed down and let her catch her breath. I was the one gasping now. She quickly leaned up and kissed me.

"Come on, baby...fuck me..." she said in a slightly breathless voice.

I did her slowly now, making the feeling last. Ashley's eyes were closed slightly and there was a satisfied smile coming over her face the more I pushed into her.

"Uh-yeah...uh-yeah...oh baby...yes..." she sighed as I did her slowly and lovingly.

"You feel...feel great..."I said in my own breathless voice

"So do you, Jim...so good...so good."

Her words made me go faster now.

"Oh god! Huh-yeah! Oh yeah! Oh god Jim....YESSSSSSSSS!!!!" she cried out.

I could feel my explosion coming from deep down.

"Gonna cum Ash! Gonna cum...!" I said as I exploded into her pussy.

With a series of grunts and sighs we both climaxed.

I fell into her loving arms and she held me, giving me a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Feels so good...so nice." She whispered in my ear.

I rolled off Ashley and lay in her bed. She pulled the covers back up, then turned and rested her head on my chest like before.

"You're nice." She said with a smile

"So are you." I replied.

She reached down and tapped the bed sheet where my dick was underneath.

"So is this." She said with a big smile.

We lay in bed, arms intertwined.

Soon, we were asleep.

"Chris, Jim, it's always been a dream of mine to get into the film business." Marty began "and this is my first project, not much, but it's a start. And I want you two to be in on it."

Marty showed us the script for a thriller called "The Dark Hills".

"I've tied this in to the photo work on Ashley's TV series, she'll be starring in it and we need to start shooting ASAP. The Sci-Fi channel wants to pick it up."

"Gee, this is kinda last minute, Marty." Chris said "I'll have to juggle some things around."

"So? Do your juggling, I want my guys there." He replied.

"Where are we shooting?" I asked Marty

"Hurricane, West Virginia." He replied.

"WEST VIRGINIA??" Chris yelled

"Location is everything, Chris! You know that!"

"Look out the window Marty! There's a zillion locations here you could shoot at!"

"Location is everything, Chris!" he repeated.

"You're crazy, Marty!" Chris yelled "You want us out there? That's insane!"

"Look, this is a big deal for me. I've done a hell of a lot for you guys!" he yelled back

"Would it help, if I went on my own?" I said

Chris whirled around

"Stay out of this, Jim!" he growled, it was rare when he used my real name.

"Marty..." he began in a calm, but firm tone "We've run all over the world for you, you gave us a lot of work...but this time I'm drawing the line."

I didn't like where this was going. It was just like when he stormed out of the Rachael Ray studios the other day. The silence now was not good.

"Look, I agree with Marty." I calmly began "I'll go by myself. You probably don't have a large budget, right?"

"Yes, I was hoping maybe a percentage of the gross might be attractive to you." Marty said.

"OK, that's fine with me. What about you?" I said to Chris.

Chris sat there for the longest time before he bit his lower lip and nodded his head.

"All right..." he mumbled

"Good...now what's the transportation gonna be like?" I said

Marty explained how he had a private jet booked for himself and certain members of the cast and crew.

Chris was more silent than I ever remembered as we left.

"I'm getting tired of this business, Jim." He said as he got into his Porsche. "Aren't you?"

I thought for a long time.

"Actually, no." I replied

Chris shook his head

"Hollywood Jim...I'll never figure you out." He said as he started up the Porsche and drove away.

With a lot of regret, I dialed Blake's cellphone number when I got home. I hoped I'd get her voicemail, nope, no luck.

"Hey, Miss Blake." I said hesitatingly

"Hey honey!" she replied, I could sense that she was smiling that "Blake smile" she showed the world in photos.

"Uh, I got some bad news..."

"Uh-oh, what?"

"We got a photo gig and I have to leave in the morning."

"Awww...where are you going?"

"West Virginia, of all places. Marty's producing a film and he wants us to do the photos."

"That's okay, the more work you have the better. I learned that from my Dad." She said.

My silence and her encouraging words only made me regret leaving even more.

"I'll make this up to you, Blake. I promise."

"Hey, make me a breakfast as good as the last one and we'll call it even."

Now I was smiling as I remembered that morning at her San Francisco loft.

"Okay, I'll call you from the location too. How 'bout that?"

"Deal, baby." She said firmly "I'll talk to you soon."

"OK, bye." I said as I hung up. "Hurricane, West Virginia, here I come..." I muttered to myself.

The private jet Marty rented would take off at 4 AM so with sleepy eyes I rolled up to Burbank Airport as the sun was rising. Ashley was already on the plane wearing brightly colored sweats. She had her IPod on and was covering herself up in a fleece blanket and even had a teddy bear to use as a pillow. She looked like she could sleep the entire flight when she looked up and saw me coming on board. Her eyes lit up.

"Hey, sweetie." She said as she tapped the seat next to her "I need a traveling companion."

"Gee, so do I." I said as I sat down and she gave me a quick kiss.

"I'm so sleepy...hope you don't mind."

"I feel the same way, this was all so last minute. My partner wanted to back out of this but I..."