Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mugs were leftover souvenirs from the Triple Threat Tour.

"Well, could be worse...could have like, I don't know, Yogi Bear designs on them."

"Yep, you're right." She said

"So what do you think of all this, this place of Chuck's?"

"Pretty incredible." She said "Let's go out on the deck."

We went through the bedroom and out onto the deck, the full expanse of the ocean was visible.

"Man, what a morning." I said

Jennifer was standing very close to me, her elbows balanced on the railing as she sipped her coffee.

"So how long have you been coming here?" she asked

"Oh, this is only my second time."

"I've been here a bunch of times. I almost bought a condo here once."

"What happened?"

"Oh, real estate market tanked." She said with a laugh

"Location, location, huh?"

"Exactly." She said as she turned to look at me "But this is a cute little place I have here."

"It suits you very well."

"The bed's nice too, you know."

She was looking at me with a shy smile as she got closer to me.

"We kinda...started something last night, you know." She said softly

From the look in her beautiful brown eyes I knew what she meant

"Yes...we did." I replied

"Maybe we should...finish it?"

"Yes, we...we should." I said

As if on instinct we leaned in and kissed. It felt even better here, with the sun rising and the ocean around us.

But one thing was racing through my mind at warp speed.

I'M KISSING JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT!!!

My arm wrapped around her back and she did the same with hers. Our embrace felt incredible. Our lips continued to move against one another and I felt her tongue slip inside my mouth and touch mine. When we slowly separated, she had that easy, loving smile I'd seen in all her TV shows.

"You're a good kisser." She said

"No, you're better." I said "with a middle name like Love it has to be."

Jennifer smiled bashfully

"Let's go inside." She said as she softly took my hand

Jennifer led me inside and guided me onto the twin size bed.

We lay back on the soft covers and continued to kiss. Feeling her lips on mine was electric. Yet I hesitated moving my hands any further, not wanting to ruin the moment. But yet I wanted more of her, this beautiful woman who'd long been in my dreams, and in the dreams of many others as well. When our lips parted we both seemed speechless.

"This feels so beautiful." I finally said

"It does...you're so nice." She whispered

"I am?"

"Oh yes..." She said with a smile and a soft kiss on my cheek. "...yes you are."

Her whispers were even more electric.

JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT SAID I'M NICE!!!

We were softly holding one another as the ocean waves provided the soundtrack. It seemed to take all my courage to let my hand slowly drift down her hip until it reached the end of the shirt and I was feeling a soft, smooth leg. It felt warm. It felt beautiful. Now Jennifer did the same to me, it felt electric as her fingers made their way down to my hip. All the while, her beautiful eyes were watching me.

"Like that?" she asked softly

"Yes...yes I do." I replied equally "do you like what I'm doing?'

"What do you think?" she replied with a smile added.

"I-I-I'll stop if you want."

Oh, man why did I say that?

"You don't have to be so nervous." She said with a smile "I like what you're doing."

Now she kissed me softly

"Let me make things easier." She said "sit up."

As I sat up, she did the same, tucking her legs underneath her. I was looking straight at her, trying to keep my eyes from drifting downward. She softly placed her hands on my shoulders, a calming smile on her face. Her hands gently caressed them.

"Just relax honey...just relax." She said

She was right, the more she did that, the more I felt an inner calm coming over me. Her fingers traced a line down my chest before circling back to the shoulders.

"Does that feel good?' she asked

I nodded and softly agreed.

"Nice...do the same to me...just touch my shoulders...you'll know what to do." She said

Oh, man! It's now or never Hollywood.

I didn't feel them move, but I could see my hands were on her shoulders as she directed. They felt nice. I softly caressed them and slowly moved down her arms. Her breathing was so sexy and I could see her chest moving upward as my caresses had the desired effect. Her eyes slowly closed and she smiled.

"Oh yessss...just like that...oh you're doing just fine..." she said in a breathy tone "...just fine..."

I leaned in and kissed her.

"You know what to do, Jim...you know what to do..." She said before opening her eyes "...keep going."

She knew what was on my mind, just by my eyes.

"Now or never, Hollywood." I heard my inner voice saying

My hands now gently touched her breasts and found her nipples which were instantly hard.

I'M TOUCHING JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT'S TITS!!!

They felt great even through the material of her shirt.

The Packers logo never looked better!

"Ohhhh baby..." she said before letting out a long slow moan.

This was for real!

Jennifer leaned in and kissed me softly.

"That feels so nice." She whispered "let me make it better."

She reached over and slowly took my Hawaiian shirt off, then reached down and slowly pulled my t-shirt up and off me.

She loved the feel of my chest skin as she ran her hands all around it.

"You feel nice too." She said with a soft smile that turned seductive.

She reached down to the bottom of her Packers shirt and crisscrossed her arms, then slowly raised the shirt up and off, gently shaking her thick brunette hair.

Jennifer Love Hewitt was topless in front of me.

I couldn't speak. Her breasts looked incredible. They were beautifully large with half-dollar sized nipples in a lovely shade of pink. She looked somewhat shy as she was so close to me.

"Go ahead." She said softly.

Sure, I was tempted to just go at them like every guy had dreamed of doing, but I was so awestruck that I was really here, this was really happening to ME!!

"I should do this right." I said in an equally soft voice.

I kissed her as I caressed her bare breast, she breathed in such a sexy way as I did this. They felt so beautifully soft. We were so close and our kisses felt so nice. We lay back on the bed and continued kissing, I now felt her hand go down to my crotch and its soft touch got me hard instantly. Jennifer was breathing hard now in short gasps the more I touched her.

"Maybe we should get more comfortable?" she said

"If you want to, I'll stop." I somehow said

"No, we should do this right." She said as she stood before me.

I took this as my cue to do the same.

Jennifer slid her white bikini panties down, revealing a beautifully smooth spot between her legs. I did the same with my board shorts. We stood naked before one another.

"You look beautiful." We both said, making us both laugh.

I guess moments like that made things easier.

We embraced and her touch felt even more incredible. I knew I was instantly hard and it was touching her sweet love nest.

"I guess you're ready for action." She said

"I-I'm...uh...I mean..." I stammered

She touched her finger to my lips

"You're just fine...just fine." She said in a calm, reassuring tone.

"Lay on the bed." She said

I lay back on the bed and stretched out as she stood naked before me. It was still so dream-like. Was this gorgeous TV star standing before me, with a look of pure romance on her face? As she joined me on the bed and softly kissed my lips, I knew it was no dream. Jennifer began kissing her way down my neck, my chest, my waist, until she finally reached her quarry. She held my dick in her hands.

"Pretty nice one you got here." She said with a sly smile

"Uh, never had any c-complaints."

"I can see why." She said with a sweet smile as she extended her tongue and swirled it around the head, looking at me with those eyes the whole time. Her tongue again circled around the head and then slowly down the shaft.

"Like that, honey?" she asked before giggling

Like I was gonna say otherwise?

Jennifer continued her exquisite tongue work before I saw my dick disappear deep in her mouth and a beautiful mass of brunette hair began moving up and down. I closed my eyes and lay back. I couldn't believe what was happening, at this moment, in this place, to me. I kept expecting an alarm clock to go off at any second jolting me back to reality.

"Feel good, babe?" I heard Jennifer say, bringing me back to reality, or un-reality as the case may be.

I looked at her as she slowly sat up on her knees, her legs tucked underneath her.

"I-I'm just speechless." I somehow said

She cocked her head to the side and almost seemed to be blushing. I sat up and hugged her.

"You're such a sweet guy..." she said softly to me

"So are you." I said the same way as I kissed her forehead

"Jim...please make love to me...I want to feel you, all of you."

The words sounded so dream-like. I was super hard from her oral magic. I slowly laid her down on the bed and took in her naked beauty. At this moment I was the envy of untold millions as I saw her spread out before me, she was even softly touching her beautiful breasts and a look of desire on her face. I kissed her cheeks and then worked my way down her beautiful body, it truly was a wonderland. Jennifer's breathing became much faster and some soft moans came from her.

Her sweet love nest presented itself to me and I softly kissed all around it. It was pink and swollen. I softly touched it with my finger and heard an "oh!" from her as my tongue softly touched its soft folds. She was slick from all our kisses and she tasted wonderful. I couldn't help myself as I probed inside her with my tongue. I soon felt her hand on my head along with a series of gasps and moans that sounded fantastic. I looked up and saw her head go backwards and a deep moan come from her as she arched her back. She was gasping and breathing hard as she looked down at me.

"Wow! Oh my god...wow...oh my god...let me catch my breath honey." She said

I raised myself up and watched her chest heave as her breathing returned to normal.

Jennifer nodded her okay to me.

"Keep going honey...make love to me...make love to me."

I crawled up so I could see all of her, her eyes were looking skyward and she had a dream-like expression on her face, her body sprawled across the bed. I gently lay atop her and kissed her lips.

"I'm ready babe...make love to me."

As I lay atop her I reached down, her legs were spread apart and I eased my dick inside her. It felt so beautiful. She didn't feel tight, she felt like a warm, welcoming cloud as I was inside her.

I was inside Jennifer Love Hewitt.

It felt incredible!

'Ohhhh..." she sighed "You feel wonderful!"

"Oh my god...I can't believe how good this feels." I said

"Let's make it special, babe." She said with a smile

I began to push in and out of her, making her moan as I did her. I was close to her and could feel her gentle breaths in my ear as I wrapped my arms around her neck so we could be even closer. My fucking was sure and steady and her breaths made it clear she loved what I was doing.

"Oh so good...so good...fuck me baby...oh fuck me..." she gasped with increasing urgency. Like she knew she was close to orgasm.

I fucked her harder now, I could feel the bedsprings reacting to our movements.

"Baby do it....oh yes...oh yes...oh yes...OH MY GODDDDDDD!" she cried

I felt her fingers dig into my back as she pulled me in closer. I slowed down so she could catch her breath and sat up slightly. She was smiling, her eyes slightly closed.

"Oh, keep going baby...keep going, you make me feel so good."

I moved my arms under her shoulders and pulled her upwards.

"Oh, so you wanna get kinky, huh?" she said with a giggle

I lay back and now she was on top of me.

What a view!

Jennifer sat up straight.

"Like the view, honey?" she said with a sly smile as she ran her fingers through her hair and began to move back and forward, putting her hands under her beautiful tits, lifting them up, caressing them before moving up and down so her tits bounced. And all the while she was looking at me, gauging my reaction. It seemed like she could hold out no longer;

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! OH YEAH!!!" she screamed "So fucking good!"

I was speechless watching her in some kind of erotic routine she knew turned me on. Between her awesome body and gorgeous hair I was in heaven. She now leaned down to kiss me deeply.

"Do you feel good, Jim?" she asked softly with that cute smile that had made her the sweetheart of millions. "Am I making you feel good?"

The only way I could react was with my eyes. I think she got a laugh out of that.

She now leaned way back, making her tits arch skyward as she threw her head back in ecstasy. I held onto her hips and saw how she pushed herself forward on my dick, her mouth open in a sign of ecstasy. No sound came from it, her expression said it all. She leaned forward again and we kissed.

"How am I doing?" she asked with a smile.

She then giggled because she could tell I was totally speechless.

Jennifer wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down so I was on top of her again, but my arms were around her too. She wanted to be romantic and I could tell. Her legs were wrapped around me and her breaths sounded so beautiful.

"Yes baby...oh yes...oh yes...soooo good..." she moaned

I increased my pace, the feeling I got from her was incredible and I could only heighten it, I was really fucking her now.

"Yes baby! Oh yeah! Uh-huh! Ohhhhhhhgggggoddddddd!" she cried out

"Oh Jennifer...gonna cum...." I groaned out before I exploded into her. A look of passion was on her face, her eyes were closed and she was breathing rapidly.

I really did it.

I had made love to Jennifer Love Hewitt.

I collapsed onto her and her arms held me gently.

Her rapid breaths had now slowed.

"That felt so good...oh Jim...so good." She whispered.

Her breaths were so calming.

"You can go to sleep, baby...shhhhhh...go to sleep...sleep with me, baby...shhhh..." she whispered

Her soft words, and the ocean waves outside, lulled us to sleep.

When I awoke some time later, the sun was fully up. I turned and saw Jennifer lying on her side, watching me.

"Hi sleepy-head." She said playfully with her cute smile.

"Hi, beautiful." I replied "have I been asleep a long time?" I asked as I looked at my watch.

"Not too long." She replied with a smile before leaning down to kiss me.

Just then, the electronic tone of Jennifer's cellphone was heard

"Oh shit..." Jennifer groaned as her head hit the pillow

It was strange to hear America's sweetheart Jennifer Love Hewitt swear like that. But then again, I'd already heard her say a lot more than that.

"Don't answer it if you don't want to." I said

"No...this might be important, the life of a star." She said wearily

She answered the phone with a sleepy voice, but she soon sounded ultra-professional as it seemed like she was talking to someone important. I lay back and watched in awe the way she negotiated what seemed like a movie deal. Finally, she turned to me.

"I have to go back to L.A." she said with regret

"Aw, really?"

"That was my agent, George Clooney is directing a film and he's only gonna be in town for a short time, so I've gotta head back."

She leaned down and kissed me

"But I want to see you again, Jim." She said softly

"I want to see you again, too."

Like I was gonna say otherwise?

"I guess I won't have to go far to find you now, since I'm with your company."

"Pretty convenient, huh?"

"Oh, yes." She said as she kissed me again "We'll meet again."

Amy Adamson wasn't kidding when she told me she wanted to bring Tigress back in a big way. Even if it was just a one-off show at a giant dance club in Japan, she wanted to get the girls back in the public eye again, get them back onstage where they belonged, to remind everyone that these girls were music superstars. There wasn't much press for the shows, no big press conference or interviews, that part she'd handle later. They literally flew in, did the show, and flew out. It was a stealth show intended to generate buzz, those who were lucky enough to see it would then spread the word and then they could come back for a much bigger show.

And her strategy worked. The show was streamed live on the internet and broke records for web traffic.

But for me, all I got out of it was a long, no make that a REALLY long flight across the pacific into a rainy night in Tokyo to take a few dozen photos. And then another REALLY long flight back to Los Angeles that messed up my body clock like you wouldn't believe. And sleeping on planes was never easy for me. Amy, meanwhile was coolly efficient as she made numerous notes on her IPad and text messaged colleagues around the world, the girl never seemed to need sleep.

I wasn't sure what time it was when we touched down back in LA but it had to be close to midnight, of what day I wasn't sure. I just hoped I could drive home and find my bed before daylight returned. I had just made it to my Mercedes when my phone buzzed.

It was Amy.

"Jim! Glad I caught you. I know you're exhausted and all but I meant to tell you on the plane that I need those photos uploaded to my laptop ASAP."

"You're kidding, right?" I said wearily

"Wish I was, love." She replied "It's all part of the plan, you know."

"Well, I suppose I could stop by AU's office and do them from there. My laptop's at home."

"Perfect! I'll be waiting for them." She said as she hung up

OK, one more stop before bedtime, Jim.

Like she said, it was part of the plan.

Other than a solitary VW Beetle convertible at one end, the garage at Artists Unlimited was nearly deserted. I'd never been here late at night and there was a vast silence as I walked through the dimly lit corridors to my office, passing by the large glass doors leading to Jeff and Chuck Tyler's offices. I did a double take as I walked backwards to see their ever-reliable secretary Natalie Hayden at her desk silently clicking away at her computer. I never noticed that she wore classic black framed glasses when she was doing computer work. It made her look like the character of Bernadette on "Big Bang Theory" and made her all the more alluring.

I poked my head in the door.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

Natalie jumped suddenly

"Oh, my god...you scared the shit out of me." She said as she grabbed her chest.

"Sorry, it's just so weird to see you here this late." I said

"Oh, well, just getting caught up on work."

"Man, must be important."

"Uh-huh...Mr. Tyler's got some big presentation coming up."

"Oh, yeah? I wonder who?" I said as I glanced at some papers

"You'll never believe it, Bristol Palin."

"HER? Oh, man!" I laughed

"I know! I mean, why her?"

"Ah, who knows...maybe he's trying to sign her Mom too and figured this would be the first step. Start off with the guppy before going after the whale."

Natalie laughed riotously

"What are you doing up here, anyway?

"Oh, I just got back from that Tigress show in Tokyo."

"Oh, yeah! How'd that go?"

"I'm still kinda fuzzy about it, I guess when I see the photos I'll remember better. Catch you later, Natalie." I said as I walked out

I was halfway down the hallway to my office then suddenly remembered an email that went out company-wide about an upgrade to all the computers, meaning they couldn't be used until Monday morning.

"Shit!" I yelled

I was stuck. I ran back to Natalie's desk.

"Isn't that big upgrade going on this weekend?"

"Right, did you remember to leave yours on?"

"Yes, but I don't think I can use it, can I?"