Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckin'-A babe!" she called back with a laugh.

"We learned that from Alex." Laura said as she turned around and faced me. Her tits still looked incredible, her pussy smooth as silk. She came back to the bed and curled up with me as we kissed.

"Save some for me, hon." I heard Vicky say as she stood in the doorway momentarily, her tits were just as nice as Laura's, I was awestruck. Her pussy looked nice too, with a nice landing strip of dark hair near the top.

"Does she look nice, Jim?" Laura asked me with a giggle.

I turned to face her

"Oh, yes...very nice." I said

"Hear that, Vicky? He thinks you're nice."

"Just nice, Jim?" she said "You mean these are just nice?" she said as she cupped her tits

These girls seemed to love taunting me, they knew they had me right where they wanted me. OK, I can play this game too.

"OK, uh, they are stupendous! Awesome! Extremely fuckable!" I turned to Laura and added "as are yours, my dear."

"You're such a charmer." Laura said to me with a smile

"Let's see how much of a charmer he is." Vicky said as she joined us.

We were all on our knees exchanging gentle kisses. I caressed Vicky's tits as we kissed while Laura leaned down and began licking the nipple on her left breast, eliciting a gentle moan from her.

"Oh, yessss...yes Laura...oh so gooood." She moaned as she swung her blonde hair back. I did the same on her right breast. She had two sets of tongues on her tits, and it was so sexy to experience. Vicky lay flat on the bed and let the waves of pleasure go over her.

"Isn't he good, Vic?" Laura said softly

"Oh, yes...so good." She moaned in return

I took her nipple into my mouth and eagerly sucked it, Laura did the same before deeply kissing Vicky, I could even see their tongues merging. Each one did the same to me, I couldn't decide whose tongue I loved better, like it made any difference? Now Vicky went after Laura's huge tits, taking one in her mouth while I took the other. It was Laura's turn to be driven wild by our tongues and lips.

"Suck her boobs, Jim...you're gonna fuck those soon, baby." Vicky said with a leering smile as she watched her friend. "Right, Laura? Is Jim gonna fuck those big boobs?"

Laura somehow gasped out a "yes"

"Yeah...Jim's gonna fuck you good, and he'll fuck me good too. Won't you Jim?"

"Uh-huh."

"Oh yeah...lemme check that pussy." Vicky said as she fingered Laura's pussy, making her eyes open wide and a louder gasp come from her mouth.

"Mmmm...nice and wet." Vicky said approvingly to her friend "Yeah, you're fuckin' wet aren't you babe?"

Laura gasped out a desperate sounding "yes"

"You like it when a guy sucks your big boobs?"

"Y-y-yes! I love him sucking my big boobies."

I loved licking her tits and now I was rubbing her pussy.

"Like the way Jim sucks your boobs?"

"Yes!"

"Want Jim to fuck you?"

"YES!"

"SAY IT, LAURA!"

"I want Jim t-to fuck me!"

"LOUDER!"

"I WANT JIM TO FUCK MEEEEEE!!!" Laura screamed out

"YEAH! DO IT JIM!" Vicky commanded

Laura immediately fell back onto the bed and spread her legs wide.

"Oh, Laura babe, you look so nice. Do you see Jim's dick?"

Laura nodded as she continued to rub her pussy

"He's gonna put this nice dick inside you, It's so big I'll have to guide it into your sweet pussy."

Vicky did as she said and she guided my dick into her pussy, making her gasp as I entered her. Wow she felt incredible as I fucked her. We were so close, her eyes were slightly closed and little cries came from her along with many sexy moans. These only encouraged me to keep going, watching her huge tits sway back and forth as we fucked. I still kissed her throughout, just to keep the romance going. Vicky was close to us and her breathing was sexy too. I'd look over at her and we'd kiss or she'd kiss Laura and stroke her hair as we fucked.

"How does he feel, baby?" she asked Laura, but not in the commanding voice she had before.

"Wonderful...so good..." she said in a soft voice

Vicky had me sit up a little so she could feel and suck Laura's tits as we fucked. This made her moan even more.

"Fuck her good, Jim...she loves to fuck...wow look at these big tits of hers." Vicky said as she leaned down and eagerly grabbed Laura's tits and kissed them.

"Ohhh....fuck yeah!" Laura cried out

"I'm gonna want...to cum on those tits." I said

"Oh yeah! She loves that...don't you babe?" she said to Laura as she kissed her forehead

"I love it!"

"Love him to cum on your tits?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Your big boobies?"

"Uh-huh...my big boobies." Laura giggled a response

"Cum in your pussy?"

"Uh-huh...cum in my pussy."

"Oh, I love watching his dick slide in and out of your pussy, it looks so big."

"Ohhhh...it feels wonderful!" Laura moaned

I slowed down and pulled out of Laura and sat back on my legs, I motioned with my hands for her to sit up. She sat up and it was so cool to just see her like that, she looked so ready for more.

"Let me see your ass, babe." I said

Laura smiled and turned around and showed me her cute ass.

"You should get in on this too, Vicky."

"Oh, my...what did you have in mind?" she asked with a naughty smile on her face

"Well, just watch and do what you feel like doing." I said

I got up behind Laura and my dick easily slid back into Laura's pussy, eliciting a groan of lust from her. My hips started a steady pounding of her and her ass felt just as smooth as the rest of her.

"Oh my god...he feel so gooood!" Laura groaned.

Vicky got in front of Laura and gently kissed her. Then opened her legs and Laura buried her face in Vicky's pussy, making Vicky cry out in pleasure before she looked at me.

"Do her good, Jim...do her good." She moaned

I continued to fuck Laura as she moaned and gasped with each push into her. I loved the show from my end too. Vicky was caressing Laura's brunette hair as she was licked. Her tits looked great as they heaved upward with each gasp from her. Vicky's breaths got more rapid as Laura was bringing her to orgasm before she brought her head up.

"OHHHH FUCK!!!" Laura screamed out "FUCK ME JIM!! FUCK ME!!"

Vicky suddenly cried out as she was sent over the edge by Laura, with help from me.

I leaned down and felt Laura's beautiful tits, then pulled her up so she was on her knees so I could kiss her neck. Vicky somehow sat up and kissed Laura while rubbing her pussy.

"You're doin' good Jim." Vicky said as she kissed me "It's my turn, now."

I looked at Laura and she nodded her approval.

I pulled out of Laura, my dick glistening like her pussy. We were all on our knees and kissing. Vicky now lay on her back, legs open and looked over at Laura who was gently rubbing her pussy.

"Was he as good as it looked?" she asked with a grin

"Very good!" Laura giggled

I had two beauties lying in front of me, their legs spread and inviting me in. I couldn't believe how lucky I was.

"Getting your pussy ready, Vicky?" I asked

"Uh-huh...it's ready now, babe." She replied

I got on top of the lovely Vicky and my dick slid into her now just as effortlessly. Vicky moaned long and slow as I filled her. She felt just as hot as Laura as I began fucking her. Laura was beside her gently rubbing and fingering her pussy as her friend was fucked next to her, Vicky's moans were just as sexy. But now Laura was being the aggressor.

"See what I mean Vic? Isn't he good?"

"Oh yessss...fuck me Jim...fuck me."

"She's got such a nice pussy doesn't she Jim?" Laura said

"Oh yeah...very hot." I somehow replied

"Just as good as mine, huh?"

I nodded.

Laura turned and sucked Vicky's tits before they lovingly kissed.

I was really doing her good. It was all still unbelievable to me. And I didn't care if I felt an explosion building so quickly from within. I fucked her harder now.

"Oh GOD! YEAH, BABE! Oh yeah...oh yeah oh OH YEAH!!" Vicky screamed out

"Gonna cummmmmm...." I groaned as I exploded inside Vicky's pussy, making Laura cry excitedly too.

"Oh! He's cumming inside you Vic!"

Vicky gasped and continued breathing hard as we all came down from our "high" as it were. Laura now kissed me lovingly.

"That was nice, we're gonna have some fun here, I know it." she said

I rolled off Vicky and was also breathing hard.

Laura was on her knees smiling at her two friends. She obviously loved what she'd just seen.

Vicky smiled too as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Laura, dear?" she said to her in a singsong voice "Would you like a creampie?"

Laura bit her lip and gave me a naughty smile.

"Watch this, Jim."

Laura crouched down and her face disappeared between Vicky's legs, Vicky immediately gasped out an "OH!" as she felt Laura's tongue probing her pussy.

"HUH-GOD! OH GOD! OH GODDDDD!!!" Vicky screamed as her body convulsed, she almost levitated off the bed it was so intense.

Laura watched and was smiling the whole time as her friend slowly returned to normal, her chest still heaving.

"Pretty wild, huh Jim?" she said as she wiped her mouth with her finger.

"Yes, I've heard about that but never seen it done."

"She taught me how to do it, always sends her into orbit."

Vicky finally sat up slowly, then lay back on the pillows.

"Whoa, that was fuckin' intense." She said, still breathing rapidly.

I liked sitting there with these two naked beauties. This was a fantasy of every guy (and maybe a few girls), but frankly I had no idea what I wanted to do next! Laura came over to me and was very close to me again.

"So, Jim...did you like being with us?" she asked in a very sexy voice.

Vicky had since turned over on her side

"Yeah, Jim...did you like doing it with two girls?"

I could only take a deep breath

"It was...amazing."

"Well, let's keep it amazing." Laura said as she kissed me deeply

Vicky smiled at what she was seeing before rolling onto her back. I loved how her legs were so casually spread open.

"I guess we've worn Vicky out." I said

Laura looked over at Vicky who seemed to be dozing.

"It takes a lot to wear her out. She's probably recharging her batteries. What about you?"

"Well, I don't know just yet." I said with a smile before giving her a quick kiss.

Laura climbed off the bed and led me back into the living room and started to look at the room service menu.

"I guess sex makes you hungry?" I said

Laura laughed

"Yeah, I guess so!" she said "they make great burritos and tacos here, want some?"

"Sure, why not."

Laura called and had an order prepared, telling them to leave it outside the door.

"Interesting how you can get burritos and tacos at a place like the Beverly Hills Hotel."

"They make everything here, they aim to please." Laura said as she poured herself some water.

"Just like you, huh?" I said

Laura looked at me with a slightly bashful expression

"Aw, you're such a charmer, Jim." She said in an exaggerated (or was it?) Texas drawl.

"Nah, you're the real charmer." I said

Laura held me loosely around my waist. We were both still naked, her body felt so beautifully soft and warm.

"So, how would you like me to charm you?" she said looking up at me with her smiling eyes.

"Gee, I don't know." I said with a comical roll of my eyes.

"You'll think of something...I know it."

"Well, one thing I know is I gotta make a pit stop." I said as I headed for the bathroom. It was suitably luxurious with lots of marble surfaces. As I stood to "empty my tank" as it were, Laura stood beside me.

"Let me give you a hand, sweetie.' She said as she held my dick. She seemed to love how it would pulse and twitch a little in her hands. Once I finished, I reached for the handle but she stopped me.

"Not yet, I have to go too."

"Ah, OK" I said as I turned around to leave.

"No, no...you can watch." She said as she sat down and spread her legs.

I'd never been inclined to be a voyeur at times like this but it had been such an unreal evening that it seemed perfectly normal. Laura even seemed to enjoy my watching her.

"I guess you like to watch, huh?" she said as she dabbed her pussy clean.

"No, not necessarily, uh..." I was tongue tied at the moment

"I think you do, because your dick looks even nicer than before."

"It must be the lights."

"Maybe...might just be you're turned on...I know I am." She said with a smile as she leaned back, casually touching her tits.

"Would you like to get cleaned up before dinner?" I said

"Oohh, nice thought." She said

"We already got dirty, maybe it's time to get clean." I said with a shrug.

Laura nodded her approval

"And then, we can get dirty again." I added

I reached in and started the shower. The shower was large with glass doors around it, a small bench that faced the door and a detachable shower massager. As we stepped in, we felt wonderful amidst the heat and steam. I was immediately on her as she let the hot water flow through her hair and ran her fingers through it. We got some liquid soap and lathered up a large buff and were soaping one another until she was awash in a soapy lather that smelled beautiful. She was moaning and breathing hard as I felt her all over. When my hand reached her pussy I immediately had a finger inside her and she was gasping as I finger fucked her. Her hands felt great on me and my dick was getting harder and harder the more I kissed and felt her. She took the shower massager and began rinsing me off before handing it to me with a naughty expression on her face. I slowly rinsed her off and when I turned the hot water on her pussy she let out an erotic cry of pleasure. She turned around and bent over pulling the cheeks of her ass apart.

"Wash my ass, honey." She said

She loved the feel of the water shooting all around her ass as it rinsed her off.

I turned her around so her back was to the shower wall. She instinctively opened her legs and I positioned my dick at her pussy and slid in effortlessly. She moaned deeply and my hands went under her legs and as I slowly picked her up, they wrapped around my legs.

Wow, I was fucking her standing up!

I guess her being a little short really came in handy!

"Uh-huh baby...oh yeah fuck me honey...fuck me honey." She moaned, and then smiled. It was her way of telling me how good she felt.

I kept fucking her and she gritted her teeth as wave after wave of pleasure came over her.

"Gonna cum baby...gonna cum..ohhhhhhhhggggoddddddd!" she cried.

As she climaxed, her body started to go limp and we slid down to the shower floor. Still inside her, we kissed deeply as she pushed every last bit of orgasm out of her.

Just then Vicky walked in.

"Hey, you two just can't keep your hands off one another" she said as she sat down on the toilet like Laura did before. Laura giggled in response.

"He hasn't even cum yet." She said "it's your turn, baby."

Laura stood up slowly and told me to do the same, then she began to caress my dick. Vicky was sitting on the large counter of the sink, legs spread and slowly fingering herself, enjoying the show in front of her.

"Just relax honey, I'm gonna make you feel real good."

"I've got a better idea." I said

I led her over to the bench and as I sat down, I turned her around so her lovely ass was facing me.

"Let's give your friend a nice show." I said

Laura looked nice with her hair slicked back from the shower. Along with her slightly tanned skin, it emphasized her lovely curves. She gave me a naughty smile as she lowered herself onto my dick.

"Getting' a little kinky, huh, Jim?" Vicky said as she watched us.

Laura moaned as she leaned back in my arms as my dick filled her. I kissed her neck and held her tits as we fucked.

"Oh my god, this is sooo good!" she said quickly "So fuckin' hot!"

I looked over her shoulders and could see Vicky with two fingers deep inside her pussy and a look of total concentration as she watched her friend fuck this (somewhat?) cool guy. I was still trying to believe all that had happened to me tonight. But that didn't matter. I fucked her harder as she sat on my lap, making Laura cry out in passion.

Vicky could sit still for just so long. I saw her get off the sink and enter the shower. She took the shower massager and looked at Laura.

"Mmmmm you two look so hot." She said as she held the massager "I wonder what this could do?"

Laura was too much into me that she couldn't respond I wish I could see her face though.

Vicky turned on the sprayer and sprayed it on Laura's body, gently massaging her tits with the water.

"Does that feel good, sweetie?" she said as she kissed Laura

"Yessss...so good." She moaned before laughing slightly as she enjoyed me

"You're doing her good, Jim." Vicky said as she kissed me

Vicky began to spray the water on her body and we were all nice and slippery. Vicky took the massager and worked it up Laura's legs before she aimed it at Laura's pussy. Immediately, Laura let out a long cry of passion, I loved the feeling too as it hit my dick. As if it couldn't get any hotter, I saw Vicky disappear from view, then Laura let out another loud cry, I felt something slick on my dick and realized Vicky was licking Laura's pussy and my dick. Between my kisses on her lips, hands on her tits and now Vicky between her legs, Laura was going into orbit. I was too and I couldn't hold out any longer.

"Gonna cum! Oh my god, gonna cum!" I said quickly

"Make her cum Jim! Make her cum!!" Vicky said urgently

"Yes! YES! YES! YESSSSSSSS! OH GODDDDD!" Laura cried out as she felt me explode inside her "I FEEL IT OH GOD I FEEL IT!!!"

We both went limp in each others arms. Vicky continued to lick us before she stood and kissed us on the lips.

"Mmmm...you two are really hot together, you know that?" she said as she stood over two exhausted people. "I need to do one more thing, though."

Vicky went down on her knees and kissed Laura's pussy and my dick, then I felt her remove it and Laura let out another cry of passion.

"Oh my godddd...she's licking me!" she cried

Laura was getting the same creampie treatment she'd given Vicky. I was feeling it too as she cleaned off my dick, she seemed to love the mix of our love juices. We all somehow stood up, Vicky and Laura gently washed me off, then each other.

As we dried ourselves off, I heard the doorbell and Laura immediately scampered out to the door, still naked. I got a glimpse of her ass as she stood in the doorway to sign for our dinner. The waiter was trying not to look at her but Vicky and I got quite a laugh at his feeble attempts. Laura laughed too once the door was closed.

"There's the highlight of his night." I said to Vicky

"Hell, that was nothing, I'm sure there's a few people in this place with Marilyn Monroe stories." Laura said as she rejoined us.

"Or Lindsay Lohan for that matter." Vicky said as she dried herself off.

All the sex we had might've had made Laura and Vicky hungry but it made me sleepy and I barely made it through dinner. We all retired to the huge bed and were soon asleep. I don't know the time but I felt Vicky rouse me at one point.

"Hey, Jim." She said softly as I awoke "I gotta go now, it was great meeting you. We'll have to do this again." She said as she kissed me and Laura.

In the morning, Laura walked me to my car and proudly showed off hers.

It was the red Corvette I saw when I pulled in.

"This is yours?" I said amazed

"Uh-huh! Let's just say it was a special gift from a friend."

"Uh-huh..." I said slowly as I looked over the car that had curves to match its owner "I'd say something clever right now...but I'm speechless."

Laura laughed as she embraced me against my car.

"You've got some nice wheels too. You'll have to take me for a drive sometime."

"It's a deal." I said as we kissed